Backstabber (Five Hargreeves...

Von characters_need_love

[ON HOLD TEMPORARILY] backstabber : a co-worker or friend assumed trustworthy but who figuratively attacks wh... Mehr

Check In
Introduction
We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals
Run Boy Run Pt.1
Run Boy Run Pt.2
Run Boy Run Pt.3
Run Boy Run Pt.4
Run Boy Run Pt.5
Memes Pt.1
Extra Ordinary Pt.1
Extra Ordinary Pt.2
Man on the Moon Pt.1
Man on the Moon Pt.2
Man on the Moon Pt.3
Man on the Moon Pt.4
Tagged
Memes Pt.2
The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt. 1
The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt.2
Number Five
Memes Pt.3
The Day That Wasn't Pt.1
The Day That Wasn't Pt.2
The Day That Was Pt.1
Memes Pt.4
The Day That Was Pt.2
The Day That Was Pt.3
The Day That Was Pt.4
Memes Pt.5
Rescue the Princess Pt.1
Rescue the Princess Pt.2
Rescue the Princess Pt.3
Rescue the Princess Pt.4
Memes Pt.6
Rescue the Princess Pt.5
Fictional Crush Q&A Tag
Rescue the Princess Pt.6
Rescue the Princess Pt.7
Rescue the Princess Pt.8
Rescue the Princess Pt.9
Rescue the Princess Pt.10
Rescue the Princess Pt.11
Rescue the Princess Pt.12
Memes Pt.7
Rescue the Princess Pt.13
πŸŽƒπŸ’€Halloween SpecialπŸ’€πŸŽƒ
What Will Happen (Important A/N)
Rescue the Princess Pt.14
I Heard a Rumor Pt.1
I Heard a Rumor Pt.2
One of u needs to come clean
I Heard a Rumor Pt.3
Not a Chapter but Important
I Heard a Rumor Pt.4
I Heard a Rumor Pt.5
I Heard a Rumor Pt.6
Memes Pt.8
I Heard a Rumor Pt.7
I Heard a Rumor Pt.8
I Heard a Rumor Pt.9
Changes Pt.1
Changes Pt.2
Changes Pt.3
Changes Pt.4
Memes Pt.9
Changes Pt.5
Changes Pt.6
Q&A Pt.1
Changes Pt.7
Changes Pt.8
Changes Pt.9
Changes Pt.10
Changes Pt.11
Changes Pt.12
Memes Pt.10
Changes Pt.13
Changes Pt.14
The White Violin Pt.1
The White Violin Pt.2
The White Violin Pt.3
The White Violin Pt.4
Public Apology
The White Violin Pt.5 (Final Part)
Memes Pt.11
Memes Pt.12
Five in Wonderland: Advice From a Caterpillar
Five in Wonderland: The Grinning Cat
Five in Wonderland: A Mad Tea Party
Five in Wonderland: The Queens' Croquet Ground
Five in Wonderland: Who Stole the Tarts
Five in Wonderland: Five's Evidence (Final Part)
Introduction 2
Right Back Where We Started
The Frankel Footage
The Swedish Job
The Majestic 12 Pt.1
The Majestic 12 Pt.2
The Creatures of the Night Pt.1

Five in Wonderland: Down the Rabbit Hole

792 18 3
Von characters_need_love

( Author: Hi guys! Hope you'll enjoy this AU💝 Again, it will be a combination of the book and the cartoon )

Five was beginning to get very tired of sitting by (Y/n) in the courtyard of the Academy and of having nothing to do. A couple times he had peeped into the book (Y/n) was reading, but it was one he's read hundreds of times before. 'She's just wasting my time,' thought Five, 'she needs to actually pay attention to me or otherwise I wouldn't have taken a break like she begged me to.'

"Sorry, I told those idiots to plant red roses for your visit today." Five said, trying to get a conversation going with her.

(Y/n) only smiled with her eyes remaining on the inked pages. "The white roses are still pretty but we could always paint them red." Five only chuckled.

Although he loved simply just being next to (Y/n) as she always filled him with euphoria, Five wanted to do something out of the ordinary to satisfy his need for adventure.

"If you could create a world however you wanted, like it's your very own, what would it be like?" (Y/n) suddenly said out of the blue, resting her hands on the pages as she looked up to the sky. Five raised a brow, still annoyed at how bored he was. "If I could make my own world? (Y/n), don't talk nonsense."

The (H/c) girl only smiled. "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense."

"That's a world I would not wish to visit." Five grumbled. "Like your mind as a world."

(Y/n) snickered with a mad smile spreading across her face. "I get that a lot. People saying that if my mind was a world they wouldn't want to visit it. But come on, you can make a whole world however you wanted. What would it be like?"

Five sighed, deciding to play along to satisfy her. "I guess everything would be the opposite of what it is. Just to get a breath of fresh air away from how shitty reality really is. So nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. I guess."

(Y/n) hummed as she leaned back and closed her eyes dreamily. "That sounds nice. In my world, animals would talk and be just like people. Like rabbits would wear coats and live in fancy, white house's." She yawned as her words got quieter, her mind and body dozing off. "Flowers would talk, cats could smile, the woods would be all the colors of the rainbow..."

Suddenly, a familiar tall figure with white rabbit ears and a tail ran across Five's view in the hall through the open door. He was about to alert (Y/n) but she had fallen asleep next to him. He turned back to the thing. It was an old man with an all too familiar face. He heard the man-rabbit say to itself, "Dear lord! I shall be too late!" Five knew that voice, he knew the voice of his dad Reginald Hargreeves from anywhere, but he convinced himself he was hallucinating. After all, Reginald was deceased. But when the man-rabbit took a watch out of his waistcoat pocket, Five started to his feet.

He ran across the courtyard after it. "Hey! Hey, wait! Stop!" He was just in time to see it run to the corner of the courtyard and pop in a large rabbit hole under the hedge.

Hesitating as he was always one to think something through, Five was far too curious about the Reginald with white rabbit ears and puffball tail and down went Five after it.

The rabbit hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way and then dipped suddenly down, so Five found himself falling down what felt like a very deep well. He had the mind to spacial jump to the bottom but because he didn't know where the bottom was, he had to stick to falling.

Down, down, down in the rabbit hole he went.

Either the hole was very deep, or he fell very slowly since he had plenty of time to look around him. He looked at the sides of the dirt hole and noticed that they were filled with cupboards and bookshelves, a couple times he saw globes and maps and pictures.

'Will this fucking fall ever come to an end?!' He snapped in his brain.

He felt that he was dozing off, and had just begun to dream, when suddenly down he came upon a pile of sticks and dry leaves. He let out a huff as he climbed out of the heap and dusted off his uniform, his breath catching up to him after the fall took the breath out of him. He straightened himself up and looked around him. Before him was another long passage and the White Reginald Rabbit was still in sight, hurrying down it. Five huffed in aggravation and spacial jumped through the hall and up to the first corner. He knew he was so close behind it when he reached the corner, his power bringing them much closer than before, but the Man-Rabbit was no longer to be seen. He now found himself in a long, low hall that was full of doors.

Five walked down until he suddenly reached a little three-legged table. He found a little bottle on it with the words 'DRINK ME' printed on it. After thinking it through for a minute or two, Five decided to taste it. The first small sip he couldn't taste anything so he took a bigger sip and gulp, accidentally finishing it off.

Five coughed and grimaced. "What a shitty feeling!" Five said, gagging slightly. His vision fuzzed up as he started to feel dizzy. He cursed himself as he began to think it was poison until his senses returned back to normal. He sighed and rubbed his head until he realized... he was only ten inches high. "What the hell?!" His breath picked up as he panicked for a second until his eyes fell on a little glass box that was lying under the table. He went over to open it and found in it a very small cake, the words 'EAT ME' marked in chocolate frosting.

"Nothing else here to do." Five said to himself as he felt he really didn't have a choice. It only took three bites to finish.

"Shittier and shittier." Five mumbled as the cake didn't taste that good either.

That feeling came again, the dizziness and fuzziness. It stopped though when he hit his head. He glanced up and realized his head hit the ceiling and he was now more than nine feet high! Five stressed, what the hell was he gonna do now? He started to get claustrophobic and sweaty as he couldn't even move around much. With his neck hurting from the angle, Five sat down with his back against the wall. He looked down at his hands, it was his only idea on how to get the hell out of here. He clenched his hands into fists and tried to spacial jump out of the room but it wasn't working. He kept trying but the most that would happen was the blue light appearing but then vanishing in a heartbeat. Sweat poured down his face and hit the floor the more he pushed himself to get his power to work.

He then switched to trying to time travel back to the courtyard and back to (Y/n), giving up on trying to find the answer to the man-rabbit, but not even that was working. He was exhausted and continued to sweat profusely from exhaustion. He went on with action, gallons of beads of sweat dropping, until there was a large, low pool all around him.

He panicked but then heard a little pattering of feet in the distance. It was the White Reginald Rabbit returning with a pair of white kid gloves in one hand and a large fan in the other. Five felt so desperate that he was willing to ask anybody for help, so when the Man-Rabbit came near him he began in a low, embarrassed voice, "Can you lend me a hand, sir..." The Man-Rabbit dropped the gloves and fan and scurried away into the darkness.

Five took up the fan and gloves and since the hall was very hot, he kept fanning himself as he started rambling on what the hell was going on. He looked down at his hands and was surprised to see that one of the Man-Rabbit's gloves was the same size as his hand. He realized he was growing small again so he sat up and found that he was now about two feet high. The cause of this was the fan he was holding and he dropped it hastily.

It was a narrow escape but then his foot slipped and in another moment he was up to his chin in water, the pool of sweat that he released when he was nine feet high.

"This is disgusting!" Five yelled as he swam about. "I'm drowning in my own fucking sweat!"

Five spotted the closest door and swam toward it. Once he reached it he twisted the gold doorknob and pushed it open with all the strength he could muster.

The door swung open and all the water spilled out, Five included. His body rolled into the now wet grass and layed there for a minute to regain his energy. Laying on his back and his chest rising up and down, he thought in a moment that he was back in the courtyard but his hopes disappeared when he rolled to his knees and looked around at the unnaturally bright colorful nature.

The White Reginald Rabbit was nowhere in sight.

"Silly boy! You'll never get dry that way!" Another very familiar voice said. Five looked upward to the side to see someone he knew better than his dad. 

'Allison?'

His sister Allison was wearing a coat with a bushy feathered scarf. Feathers were scattered and sprouted in between her long locks of curly hair.

'What the hell?'

"G-Get dry?" Five stuttered out.

The Dodo Allison crouched down to his eye level and pulled him up. "You'll have to run with the others!" She announced and started pulling him away.

"Others?"

She pulled Five to a circle of animals and animal-humans who were running in a circle while dripping wet.

"Well off you go!" She pushed him with one hand into the running line and Five was stuck running due to being stuck between other runners.

"But how can I-" Five yelled out to the woman but she already said, "That's better! That will have you dry in no time now!"

He sourly scoffed as he continued to run in the circle. "No one can get dry this way, idiot! You have to-" He was cut off by her again. "That's ignorant talk! I'm as dry as a bone already." She said as she spun around, presenting her dry feathers and body.

Five rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but-" "Ok everybody! Let's go now!" The Dodo Allison announced and all the colorful, smiley creatures followed her as she walked off with a straight back.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4K 61 16
( sorry for any incorrect spellings ) " you act so innocent yet here you are spilling lies and playing your little game like were just some board pie...
18.1K 307 25
love got me confused and scared ━━━ Β©lcveaidan book two of the pause series.
2.2K 383 29
Who is a friend? This question has been asked by everyone. But what happens if your best friends are your worst enemies? Friendship and Deception see...
1.2K 168 25
....With all the SMILES you brought me I never thought you could cause me so many TEARS... The story about Friendship, love , loyalty, trust, betraya...