ΒΉREDEMPTION β₯ klaus mikaelson

Af Anna6307

π‘πžππžπ¦π©π­π’π¨π§ - BOOK 1 in the π˜™π˜šπ˜œ 𝘜𝘯π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. πŸ“ΌοΏ½... Mere

β₯introduction
β₯graphic gallery
β₯part i
β₯cast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
β₯part ii
β₯cast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

vi

5.7K 153 61
Af Anna6307

CHAPTER VI

As much as I would enjoy Damon's death, can't say the same about yours Niklaus.

After roaming around for a bit, trying to keep an eye out for anything suspicious, Lucy finally came across the scene of Mikael and Klaus standing standing face-to-face with Katherine, assumed to be Elena by everybody else, standing there in the grip of Mikael.

"Come out and face me Niklaus. Or she dies." challenged Mikael.

"Go ahead." said Klaus "Kill her."

"No.." pleaded the doppelganger, "Klaus, he'll-he'll do it."

"If she dies, this lot will be the last of your abdominations." continued Mikael.

"I don't need them." gritted the hybrid. "I just need to get rid of you."

"To what end, Niklaus?" taunted Mikael. "So you can live forever with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you anymore, boy. What do you have other than those loyal to you through force? Now what? Now what?"

"I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill her." spat Klaus.

"Come outside and face me you little coward, then I won't have to." he offered.

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her, you loose your leverage. So, go ahead. Go on, kill her." said Klaus, tears streaming down his face. "Come on old man, kill her. KILL HER."

"Your impulse Niklaus," laughed Mikael tauntingly, "it has and forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great."

And with that he stabbed Katherine in the stomach, believing her to be Elena, as she shrieked in pain, falling down and Klaus watched in shock.

And in the blur of the next second, Damon had sped to Klaus, stabbing him with the white oak stake in the stomach as he screamed in pain, falling down on the floor with Damon harshly twisting the stake just as Katherine revealed herself, throwing wolfsbane bombs at the group of hybrids watching from afar and fled away before anyone could catch up to her.

But just as Damon was about to stab Klaus in heart, he was stopped by Stefan catching him off gaurd, separating him from Klaus and keeping him trapped under him and the white oak stake fell down away from all the three fighting men.

Using the right opportunity Lucy summoned the stake to her and before anyone could react, she had Mikael in a headlock, the white oak stake looming centimetres away from his heart.

"Big bad vampire." chuckled Lucy tauntingly, her gaze fixated on the indifferent face of Mikael.

"You are foolish enough to carry around the only weapon that can kill you." she laughed humourlessly.

"Lucy Wright." gritted Mikael, still having the courage to taunt her when his death is just a mere centimetres apart from him.

"What will you do?" he continued fearlessly. "Kill me? What will that bring to you? Because it won't br-"

He stopped mid-sentence, screaming out in pain as Lucy stabbed him mere millimetres away from his heart.

"This is for your own son." hissed Lucy venemously, her gaze flickering momentarily to the hybrid standing there, watching the scene unfold with astonishment.

"And.." her voice lowered dangerously low, "This is for my father."

And before Mikael could even process the words she said, an excruciating pain erupted through his heart, spreading all throughout his body as she stabbed him right in the heart, watching with glee as his body burnt down.

"Why did you do that?" came the wavering voice of Klaus as she snapped out her trance, luminous black irises clashing with watery blue ones.

"What?" she shrugged nonchalantly. "I killed your father. Is that a problem now?"

"What were you thinking? Coming here, in midst of this all mess? He could have even killed you." said the hybrid firmly, stepping closer to her as his father's burnt corpse laid at their feet.

"I am not weak, Niklaus," she sneered grabbing him by the collar with one hand harshly as they stood inches apart. "that he could have even get a scratch on me. And in case you didn't noticed, I am the one who killed him, right now, right here, in front of your own eyes."

"I-" he sighed softly, "I didn't mean in that way. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for saving my life and getting rid of this man."

"You're welcome then." she smiled lightly, stepping back, fixing her shrug slightly as he did the same with his coat. "But Stefan is the one who saved you and I think you owe him something."

"Of course." he assured. "I'm a man of my word."

"I know."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Stefan? What happened? Niklaus removed your compulsion? Right?" she rushed on worriedly as Stefan chuckled softly at her worrisome tone.

After the whole Mikael incident, she left the party, going home on foot when she met Stefan halfway who vamp sped to catch up with her and probably thank her as well.

"Yes. Yes. He did it." assured Stefan as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Why did you kill him?" asked Stefan suddenly after a few moments of peaceful silence as they walked joyously across the road.

"I saw you saving Niklaus, so I stepped in and helped you to get back your freedom." she shrugged causally.

"There is something you are not telling me." he sighed loudly. "Katherine told me about your conversation with her. So, I know you you planned it in advance. And I just want to know why you didn't tell me."

"Tell Damon to mind his manners tonight because if I die, I've already ensured that he'll die along with me. Even in my death, my hybrids have their orders, so, you kill me, you kill him too." warned the hybrid as the doppelganger standing in front of him soaked in his warning.

"As much as I would enjoy Damon's death, can't say the same about yours Niklaus." commented Lucy as she joined the two enemies.

"We meet once again." chuckled the hybrid as Lucy gave him a mock courtesy bow of her head.

"Why do you care?" interrupted the doppelganger, directing her question to Lucy's previous comment.

"Why do I care?" she tapped her chin mockingly in thought. "You know, it's not like Damon's a huge dick or that he disrespected me or that he forced himself over two women I know and even countless more or that he didn't fell in love with a doppelganger, twice."

"But he never harmed you." said Kathrine exasperatedly, trying her best to act like Elena.

"Now that's a very long list." she said thoughtfully. "So if you'll excuse us, Niklaus, I'll dicuss it with our dear old doppelganger here. Hope you don't mind."

He just nodded ta them with a smirk as they walked away getting mixed into the dancing crowd.

"So, doppelganger." began Lucy, placing her arm around the other girl's shoulders. "Why are helping with this plan?"

"What do you mean by plan?" she said tentatively, trying to shrug off her arm.

"Oh!" excalimed Lucy. "You know exactly what am I talking about. No need to act any longer, Kitty Katty, no one's around us."

They had ,indeed, reached an empty clearing with no one within the earshot.

Katherine tried to run, but a sharp pain at the side of her neck froze her at her place, as Lucy laughed evilly.

"Why are you running away Katty?" she pouted childishly.

"Our business is over." Katherine tried to reason with her. "I told you everything I knew. I told you exactly every single detail of today's plan. I told you where is the white oak stake. I even told you what they found out in the cave drawings. It's the best I can do."

"I often wonder that a vampire like you, who was hunted for centuries by the original vampire, is jumping in at the exact moment when things are going to get messy." hummed Lucy thoughtfully. "You know you can't kill Niklaus. Not today. We have only one white oak stake and it's not meant for him. And you are still helping in this plan in which you can get killed very easily. Care to tell why?"

"I am done running." she shrugged with a sad smile etched on her face. "The only way is to kill Klaus and live happily ever."

"You know I won't let that happen. Yes, I agree that he's meant to die. But today it's his father's turn. And I won't tolerate any sort of interruption." she warned her.

"I will try my best. But what's going to stop the Salvatores?"

"You just go and tell Stefan about what Niklaus just told you about Damon. Even with his humanity off, he will try his best to save his brother's life. And even if he will decide to let him die, I have already taken the matters into my hands."

"Fine." gritted Katherine as she cautiously moved away from her.

"And one more thing, Katherine, don't ever try again to run away from me." she warned. "You will get what you asked for by tomorrow morning. Now leave."

"Katherine?" she laughed humourlessly. "She told you?"

"Of course she did." he shrugged.

"What do you want me to say now?" she said. "You really think that you would have helped me, even with knowing very well why was I doing it and even when I would have assured you to get back your freedom from his compulsion?? Huh?"

She gave out a harsh laugh as he merely stood there pursing his lips.

"Fine then." she scoffed. "I didn't do it for you. I didn't do it for Niklaus. I did it for myself."

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/N:

Sooooooo..

What r yr thoughts??
Why did she kill Mikeal??

Waiting eagerly for your reactions....

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 1600

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

110K 3.2K 46
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
13.2K 765 13
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...