Lettie

By the_hart_twins

COMPLETE ✅ Born into the Romano family after seven generations of no females birthed, Scarlett Isabelle Roma... More

hi
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
covers
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilogue
first and final bonus chapter
bonus bonus bonus
bonus bonus bonus-2

two

84.4K 1.8K 1.1K
By the_hart_twins

26 March, 2016

Aries was walking around their hotel room holding his daughter and rocking her, while just gazing at her lovingly. The doctor had told them she had complete heterochromia, meaning her eye color in both eyes were different, just like their oldest son.

The doctor reassured there would be no problems with her vision and it was completely genetic so there was no need to worry.

Little Scarlett was a very curious and calm baby, she rarely got fussy but boy when she did, Aries would panic hard which was amusing to watch for Athene.

Scarlett mostly just slept, ate and shit like all the other babies but when awake, she would stare at anything ans everything. One thing they noticed was whenever her dad held her, she would just keep staring at his face and then start moving her hands around like she wanted to touch him.

She needed a lot of skin to skin so sometimes she slept on her father's bare chest.

Aries was broken out of his trance by the loud ringing of his phone which startled Scarlett and woke her up.

Her face scrunched up, meaning she was about to cry.

"Oh no. Baby please don't cry I can't handle it. " He muttered pleadingly as he handed her to her mom so he could answer his phone.

"Hello?"

"ARIES DAMIEN ROMANO!" His fathers voice reached out, making him jump.

"Uh- good morning dad." He nervously chuckled.

"Boy you're looking to get your ass beaten! It's been a month on this surprise vacation of yours and not a single call to atleast let us all know you're alive! Your sons are worried out of their minds! We couldn't reach you either but when we called your guards they told us you were fine. what the fuck son!" He yelled through the phone.

"I'm sorry father. Something came up and we were a little busy." He vaguely explained. He wanted to surprise them when they went home the next day.

"Hm. And when were you going to tell me about my grandchild being born?" Salvatore Romano calmly asked in a deadly tone.

"Fucking hell it was supposed to be a surprise!" Aries cursed loudly making Salvatore laugh.

"Don't worry no one else knows. I'm not even going to ask the gender since I know it's a boy. Although I'd hoped for a girl but that's just wishful thinking." He chuckled.

Aries had a huge smirk on his face when he answered.

"Yeah yeah, we're coming back tomorrow so can you gather everyone at the mansion dad? Valencia's included." He added, knowing his father would avoid calling Senior Valencia. They had this little rivalry going on, nothing too serious.

They were acting like little kids to be very honest.

"Do I have to call the fucktard too?" He grumbled.

"That's my father in law and yes, you have to. " Aries snickered.

"Fine." He huffed and hung up.

His family was going to have the shock of their lives the next day.

He quickly made his way back inside only to see his baby girl asleep in her mommy's arms.

"Who was it?" Athene asked quietly, rocking Scarlett a little bit when she stirred.

"Dad. He knows about Scarlett being born but he thinks it's a boy." Aries snorted.

Athene laughed.

"Boy are they in for a shock." She spoke in amusement.

"She's going to be the most spoiled, protected and loved little girl ever." Aries smiled down at the little wonder.

The next day

As promised, senior Romano had gathered everyone in the family mansion not telling them the reasons. Some of them were assuming the worst.

"Will you tell us why we're here now grandfather?" Avery impatiently asked.

"Wait child." Salvatore huffed in annoyance.

"You aren't planning to kill us are you?" Arturo scoffed.

"As much as I would love that, no." Salvatore scowled.

He was relieved when the maid informed him of Aries and Athene's arrival with his new grandchild.

Now he wouldn't be annoyed with questions.

"Right. Aries and Athene are back so they will answer your questions. I did my part." He nonchalantly shrugged and settled in his armchair.

"What? When did mom and dad come back?" Domenico asked.

"Just now, obviously. Why do I have such stupid grandsons?" He grumbled, making the boys protest.

Just then, Aries and Athene entered, but empty handed and alone, which confused Salvatore but he didn't say a word.

The boys ran over to greet their father and mother, this was the first time they had taken such a long trip.

"Wait." Lucius suddenly froze.

"Mom, you don't have the baby bump anymore. Where's the baby?" He asked with wide eyes, searching for a new born .

They only smiled and called out to the maid. She entered with a car seat in her hands, which had a small figure sleeping in it, wrapped up in a light yellow colored blanket.

"Is that-" Atlas was wide eyed.

"Family, meet Scarlett Isabelle Romano, our princess." Aries happily introduced.

Right then, they heard a thud. Vera shook her head at her husband. Lucian had fainted.

Salvatore was just frozen in his place. He finally had a granddaughter. She was named after his wife. Isabelle.

"Are you serious?" Twenty one year old Lucius couldn't believe it. After years of wishing for a sister and only getting annoying moody brothers who stank, he finally had her.

"I'm very much serious, Luc." Aries smiled, now holding his daughter in his arms and gently rocking her.

Atlas ran off first and huddled closer to his father to take a look at his newborn sister. He gasped as soon as he laid his eyes on the now wide awake baby, who was looking around curiously.

"Her eyes are just like Luc!" He exclaimed in wonder which caused all brothers to rush forward to see her, especially Lucius.

It was true. She did have the same eyes as him and same hair as him and their father.

Soft coos escaped the little one's mouth as her eyes landed on her favorite person, her father. Her hand raised up to try and touch him, but her arms were too short which frustrated her and she took it out the only way babies do.

She let out little whimpers and then wailed loudly, making everyone jump.

The two grandfathers almost sprinted to see what was wrong with their granddaughter before they stopped and glared at each other, getting into another argument.

"Dad why is she crying?" -Atlas

"Is she hungry?"- Julian

" Did she get scared of Atlas' and Julian's ugly face? " -Domenico

"Is she okay?" -Lucius

"Hey hey baby girl whats wrong, hm? Why are you so fussy?" Aries cooed to his baby girl, ignoring his sons, his brother and sister in law, his brother in law and his nephews.

"She's okay boys. Her favorite person for now is her dad so whenever she isn't touching him while awake, she freaks out. Just watch I'll be the favorite in a few hours." Athene spoke the last sentence smugly.

"Keep dreaming, my love." Aries smirked making her huff. She was jealous of him. Her little girl was practically attached to her father and gave her mommy no attention.

"Hell no. Why is he her favorite? That's not fair!" Julian whined.

Lucius and Domenico were quiet, for they had already started formulating a plan on how to become her favorite.

"Hey dad you've hogged her enough now it's our chance to hold her." Lucius narrowed his eyes at his father who looked nowhere near ready to hand her over to them.

"Us first!" Vera exclaimed and quickly grabbed her from Aries making him shout in protest.

"CAREFUL!" He yelled. He was still not over her almost dying. His baby was still very fragile and needed to be handled with care.

Vera and a now awake Lucian were entranced by the little bundle of joy. She was so tiny and cute.

"Awe I have the cutest niece ever." Lucian cooed at her. As soon as the little girl looked up and realized the man holding her wasn't her father, her face scrunched up in a cry.

She started whimpering and Aries immediately took his babygirl back from his younger brother.

(A/n Angel: I will cry if anyone quotes Massimo. I'm serious.
Angelo: that's disgusting really cause our dad used to call her baby girl and still does. So stop.)

"Shh daddy's right here my love." He rocked her back and forth to calm her down.

"You're stealing all her attention" Hades, Athene's brother grumbled, giving his adopted sons their sippy cups.

"Well thats my kid so of course I am. Let me bask in it. These idiots I call sons hated me until they were all toddlers, now I have a daughter who actually cares about me, so let me enjoy it." Aries huffed when the boys in question protested while everyone else just laughed.

The two grandfathers were still quiet and glaring at each other.

Lucian, Aries and Hades looked at each other and then the seniors of both families, silently asking each other if they should intervene.

They didn't need to. Right at that moment, little Scarlett let out a small whimper, not used to so many people talking.

She was overwhelmed.

The grandfathers snapped out of it and looked over at the curious whimpering baby, then looked back at each other.

They looked ready to run each other over just so they could hold her first.

"Im holding her first." Salvatore sternly told Arturo who only scowled at him.

"No you're not. I am." He scoffed.

"Shush. I'll be the first to hold her. Any questions?" Delilah Valencia, also known as grandma Lilah, stepped up, looking at both men with narrowed eyes.

Arturo immediately stepped back, huffing like a moody teenager while salvatore only scowled but stepped back because delilah used to be his beloved wife's best friend.

Grandma Lilah went upto Aries and looked at him expectantly. Aries hesitated but placed little Scarlett in her grandmama's arms.

"Awe she's such a beautiful little girl." She cooed with tears in her eyes. Her first granddaughter.

"You have such pretty eyes my baby." She talked to the little munchkin in a happy tone and she just cooed at her grandmama.

Then came Salvatore's turn who gloated at winning the coin toss and smirked at a frowning Arturo.

He gently, almost nervously took her in his arms, looking scared of breaking her neck or something since she was so small. Smaller than regular healthy babies.

Salvatore frowned. Something was weird. How is Athene up and walking if she just gave birth to Scarlett?

Kissing her head, he reluctantly handed her to Arturo who looked giddy and then looked at his son and daughter in law in suspicion.

"So what date will be her birthday, then? Surely she was born this week." Salvatore tested.

He could immediately confirm his doubts once Athene started fidgeting.

"Um, it's the fourth of March." She blurted out and everyone stopped.

"I'm sorry, what!" Delilah exclaimed.

"So you're telling me, my granddaughter was born three weeks ago and you didn't bother to inform us until now?" Arturo seethed. He felt a little hurt but then covered it up.

"Mom, dad, really?" Lucius looked angry.

Before anyone could say anything else, Aries stopped them.

"There's a reason we didn't tell you. We couldn't even hold our own kid until yesterday. She was born premature and on the verge of death. She had to be kept in the NICU for three weeks. We couldn't think of anything else but our little girl who was born almost dead." His voice was cold but inside, he was getting eaten alive with fear and what ifs.

They were lucky their daughter had survived. Most babies who are born in that situation die in a day as the doctor had told them. Everyone froze. Their princess could've died before even meeting them. The thought made Arturo pull his granddaughter even closer to his chest.

"She's okay now right?" The triplets, Lucian's sons asked in almost a timid voice.

Aries nodded.

"The doctor announced her perfectly healthy yesterday. She just needs some vitamins now." He informed.

Without a warning, Lucius walked over to his maternal grandfather and took his sister from him, hugging her to his chest.

"Boy-" Arturo started but then stopped when he saw a hint of tears in Lucius' eyes.

"I love you already, Lettie." He whispered and kissed her head. Scarlett woke back up and to everyone's surprise, she didn't cry in her oldest brother's arms. Instead, she only stared at him with wonder in her eyes, like he was something very interesting to look at.

Lucius was a goner once he made eye contact with his baby sister. He just knew she was going to be his whole world.

His light.

_______

Hi <3

Angelo got smacked today<3

Love you

Angel and Angel's bitch~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 25.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
13.8K 385 17
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
1.6M 43.3K 73
Avery Elizabeth Romano had a twin, whom she loved dearly. Yes, you heard it right, had. Her twin was taken away by her mother at the age of 5. Her fa...
46.9K 2.1K 11
Lilah Ivy Black daughter of Luciano and Levi Black is one of the most loved and youngest Billionaires in Italy. She is the sweetest, kindest, and mos...