Pokemon: Kalos Academy

By SQUISHYZ2

Ash is a loser in his school. He is bullied and never fights back or battles. But there is a reason as to why... More

IMPORTANT!!
CHARACTER BIOS
ASH'S POKEMON PICTURES
THE PREPARATIONS
THE CHALLENGER AND THE DEFENDER
THE BATTLE AND MISSION
RECOVERING
MOVING ON
THE REGION OF LOVE
POKEMON ACADEMY
THE FIRST DAY AT POKEMON ACADEMY
HEARTBREAK
CALEM'S MASTER PLAN
BUT WHY?
THE 'LOSER'S' POWER
HACKED
THE RIFT AND A BATTLE
A REASON TO FIGHT
BATTLING: A REVIVED PASSION
THE 'HERO' RETURNS
DO I KNOW THEM?
THE CHANGE
ON HOLD...AGAIN
AMOURSHIPPING AMVS
WHAT HAPPENED?
AN SAO CROSSOVER?
THE ATTACK
NEW ACCOUNT
NEWS

REIGNITED HOPE AND A FORIEGN BATTLE

3.7K 67 168
By SQUISHYZ2

(A/N: YAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! AND NOW THAT I'M IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD AND TODAY'S A SPECIAL DAY, I'LL HAVE SOME MERCY ON ASHY-BOY AND MAKE HIM A BIT HAPPY! AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. THIS IS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER AND I DECIDED I WOULD PUBLISH IT ON A SPECIAL DAY BECAUSE IT MIGHT MOST LIKELY BE THE TURNING POINT IN ASH'S LIFE. AND THIS TIME FOR THE GOOD.)

It's been more than 12 hours since Ash had been locked up in a cell and he didn't have a hint of sleep. He was sitting in the same position the whole night: on the edge of the provided bed, elbows on his knees, and kept staring at his clasped hands with an emotionless face, rarely blinking the entire night.

The reason he couldn't sleep was, that as soon as he closed his eyes, flashback of the words that pierced his heart came into his mind. Pikachu opened it's eyes groggily as it woke up after a short amount of sleep last night as it was trying it's best to console the raven haired boy.

Pikachu: "Pika pi"  it said sadly, seeing it's trainer in the same state as last night and nudged Ash's side. The boy looked towards the mouse pokemon and could see the worry and sadness in it's eyes, so he put on a small fake smile and started petting his starter.

Ash: "I'm fine, buddy. Just a little tired" he replied in a low and tired voice, trying to assure his pokemon that he was alright. But Pikachu knew better and saw right through his lie. Why wouldn't it? They had been together ever since it could remember and knew when something was wrong with the other.

Ash: "Have you ever fallen in love, buddy?" Ash suddenly asked out of nowhere after a bit a silence. Pikachu was taken aback by this question but shook it's head as a no. 

Ash: "It's such a weird feeling, don't you think the same Pikachu?" but he was only met by a confused look from the pokemon, so he chuckled and continued, "You know, when mom died, I was thinking of committing suicide-" to which Pikachu's eyes widened in horror but it didn't say anything and let Ash continue, "what gave me hope? It was Serena. Remember the day I came back from the hill in a happy mood after such a long time since that incident? It was also because of her, and you already know why we moved to Kalos. My love for her gave me happiness and hope when I had nothing left, and now, all it's giving me is pain and sadness. How funny it is that the same thing can give you both happiness and sadness" he gave a dry chuckle and his eyes glistened with unreleased tears.

Officer Jenny, who was sitting on her table in the middle of the police station, heard everything and felt bad for the young boy. But then, a thought came into her mind, 'if he loves her so deeply and if what he said is true, then why would he do such a thing' 

But she couldn't think about it for long as an explosion happened and the side wall, opposite to Ash's cell broke and sent debris flying everywhere. A big piece of the wall was heading straight towards Jenny, but before it could hit her

Ash: "Pikachu use Thunderbolt on that piece of rock!!" Ash commanded his trusty pokemon who fired a strong bolt of electricity towards the big rock, destroying it just in time. Then he looked towards the smoke and dust cloud that was created because of the wall breaking.

When the smoke cleared, it revealed an angry looking Buzzwole standing there, with a hyper beam charged up, ready to fire. It then aimed the attack at the just released Growlithes and Arcanines of the police officers, instantly knocking them out before they even had a chance to register what was going on.

Jenny: "What is that thing?!" she shouted in disbelief of the power that single Hyper Beam had, which was able to knockout 4 pokemon at once. 

Ash: "That's and Ultra Beast! It is extremely powerful! Please open this officer and let me deal with it!" the teenager exclaimed, gripping onto the bars of his cell.

Jenny heard him but did not open the prison and went ahead to deal with the foreign creature on her own after calling for backup. She released her trusty Manectric and commanded it to use Thunderbolt on the rampaging Buzzwole.

Jenny: "Manectric use Thunderbolt!" but all it did was make the already angry pokemon even more agitated. It turned towards the duo and gave out a huge roar before it took off towards the electric type at incredible speed with it's right hand covered in an icy white aura.

It swung a punch at Manectric which connected with it's jaw and sent it flying to the wall behind Jenny, knocking it out in one hit, like the rest of the pokemon. It then glowed a bright red and flexed it's muscles, boosting it's stats.

Now the Ultra Beast fixed it's gaze on Jenny, who was kneeling by her fainted pokemon and had just returned it to it's pokeball. It started making it's way towards her and when she noticed the menacing creature approaching her, she was already backed into a corner.

Ash: "Pikachu use Iron Tail on these bars!" Ash commanded as he saw the Buzzwole charging another Hyper Beam to attack Jenny. Pikachu complied and it's tail shined a silver metal colour before swiping at the bars of the cell with it, blasting them open. 

Ash started sprinting towards the duo as soon as he was free from the prison and made a dive in time to save Jenny, who had closed her eyes in fear, from the devastating move. The Hyper Beam missed and instead destroyed the wall.

Jenny opened her eyes to see Ash standing between her and the Ultra Beast in a battle stance, with Pikachu standing in front of him with static coming out it's red cheeks. 

Ash: "Remember me Buzzwole? I ruined your chance with Phemorsa, didn't I?" he stated with a smirk, referring to their battle in Alola, where he defeated the same Buzzwole, who was trying to impress Phemorsa by showing it's strength. 

Hearing this, Buzzwole's eyes widened in recognition before it turned to rage and it gave a loud roar and launched towards the young trainer, who stood his ground.

Ash: "Pikachu use Extreme Speed and Iron Tail" he called out calmly, while Jenny who was behind him, was terrified of the charging beast and quickly scramble out of the way, to the side, where the other officers were.

Buzzwole went in with a Hammer Arm aimed at Ash, but before it could reach him, it was thrown off to the side by the powerful Iron Tail supported by Extreme Speed. It turned to look at it's attacker and found the familiar Pikachu, who had defeated it twice before.

While the Buzzwole was looking at it with rage and hatred, Pikachu was grinning from ear to ear, happy to finally be able to battle after nearly a year. It sparked it's cheeks, ready to continue with the battle.

Buzzwole once again took off with incredible speed with it's both arms glowing white, but this time it was charging towards the electric type, seeing this, Pikachu got ready to counter as soon as he was commanded, which it was at the very next moment.

Ash: "Use Electric Terrain and follow it up with Thunderbolt!" Ash ordered once again, now himself getting fired up to battle a powerful opponent while the police officers watched in shock, surprise and awe of the young trainer who was easily dealing with such a scary beast.

Pikachu gave out a loud cry and released a large amount of electricity from it's body, almost covering the entire floor of the police station with electricity, then fired a huge bolt of thunder towards the Ultra Beast, who winced in pain and deactivated it's hammer arm once the thunderbolt made contact.

All the people present, except Ash, gawked at the display of power that the cute, little pokemon had that it was enough to bring an Ultra Beast to it's knees. The Bug/Fighting type pokemon stood up shakily, wincing in pain as small sparks of electricity came out of it's body, but shook off the pain and tried attacking again with Superpower, only for it to be dodged easily by the electric type.

Ash: "Pikachu finish this off with Extreme Speed!" he called out in a final tone, ready to finish this battle. Pikachu took off at unbelievable speed with a green outline towards the already weak pokemon, who tried to dodge, but failed and the attack made contact.

The collision stirred up a cloud of dust, which on clearing revealed an unconscious Buzzwole under a completely fine Pikachu. Ash then made his way towards the two pokemon with a small smile on his face. He knelt down beside the Ultra Beast, took out a spare Beast Ball and tapped it on the fainted pokemon's head, which sucked it inside the ball as blue and red energy.

Ash turned towards the still scared officers and walked over to Jenny, who was most shaken because of the Hyper Beam nearly hitting her, and handed the Beast Ball to her.

Ash: "Send it to Aether Foundation and they will take care of it" he said with a smile and added, "Can I please get my phone to contact them and inform about this?" he asked politely, this brought everyone out of their shock and fear.

Jenny thought for a moment, then nodded to one of the officers, who nodded back and went away to bring his phone. He came back after a few moments and handed Ash his phone, which was taken away from him last night.

He dialled the number of Gladion and went over to where there was a hole in the wall, created by Buzzwole. Some moments later, Gladion's face appeared on the screen and his irritated expression turned into one of a rare smile when he saw Ash's face.

Gladion: "Hey Ash. How are you?" the new Champion of Alola greeted, smiling.

Ash: "Hey Gladion. I'm fine. How about you?" he replied with a smile.

Gladion: "I'm fine too. So, what gets me the honour to be talking to the greatest Pokémon Master?" he asked again with a smirk and a small chuckle. Ash chuckled too and replied.

Ash: "Well you see, I just battled a Buzzwole here in Lumiose City. So I was hoping that you could send it back and tell what caused the opening of an Ultra Wormhole in Kalos" he said in a serious tone. Gladion also turned serious hearing this and nodded.

Gladion: "Yeah, I'll send it back to the Ultra Space. As for the cause of it's appearance, I'll need to ask mother about that. I'll contact you as soon as I get any information. Bye" he stated, ending the call.

Ash went back to Jenny and told her the location and PokeAdress of the transfer machine at Aether Foundation. She called a junior officer and told her to take the Beast Ball to the transfer machine and send it over to the desired location.

Jenny: "Thank you for catching that creature, but what was it anyway? That aside, how do you have a Beast Ball? Those were only given to the Ultra Guardians" she asked the boy with a serious tone.

Ash: "Let's just say I got it from a friend." then his eyes fell on the bars that Pikachu blasted open to free Ash, "And sorry for that" he said motioning towards the destroyed bars and open cell. Jenny looked at it and waved her hand dismissively.

Jenny: "It's alright. You only did it to help us" 

Ash: "But now, where am I gonna stay?" he asked back. Because he knew that no matter how much he helps the police, he can't be freed from prison. Even for a crime he didn't do.

Jenny: "You can go back to your house till we get this repaired, but you will be watched by us all the time." she replied in a serious tone, also surprised that he even asked such a thing. 

Jenny: "For now, stay here till we get the place cleaned up and free officers to escort you" she stated and went over to the place where Ash battled Buzzwole and knelt down to pick up and examine some fallen scales of the Ultra Beast.

Ash: "Can I get my bag officer?" to which she waved her hand as a yes without looking at him. He then went to get his bag from the locker on the side. 

Jenny was observing the scales and anything that she could find that had any connection to the foreign creature. While searching the floor, her eyes fell on a shiny silver thing that was glistening in the sunshine that was coming in from the broken parts of the walls and roof.

She went over to it and picked it up. Her eyes widened when she turned it around, the object turned out to be a trainer card. But not just any trainer card, an Elite Card that is given to Elite Fours and Champions. 

Jenny started reading it and this is what she found out:--

Pokemon Master Ash Ketchum

4-time league winner, Ultra Guardian Batch Chief(Leader),                                                                      Former Champion of Alola and the World Champion.  

Pokemon:-- Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Lucario, Infernape, Sceptile.

A picture of Ash was on the right side of the card and small pictures of his pokemon above their names. (A/N: THIS IS THE TEAM HE USED TO CHALLENGE THE WORLD LEAGUE)

She turned back to where the owner of the card was, who was searching for something in his backpack and then his pockets, muttering, "Where did it go?" under his breath.

Jenny walked over to him and called his name to get his attention. He looked above from his backpack and asked,

Ash: "Yes officer Jenny?" he asked. She said nothing, but just showed him what he was looking for. Ash's eyes widened and he smiled a bit. But before he could say anything, Jenny asked,

Jenny: "Is this yours?" in a shocked tone. 

Ash: "Yes" he replied, confused by the look on the woman's face and the tone of her voice. That is until he remembered what was written on the shiny silver card.

Jenny: "So that means,......YOU ARE THE CURRENT WORLD CHAMPION!!" she started in a quiet and serious tone, but squealed the second part in a fangirl type of tone. Everyone in the police station heard this and turned to look at the duo.

Seeing so many people looking at him, expecting his answer, Ash got nervous but nodded anyway. A wave of shock washed over the people, even the prisoners until Jenny snapped out of it and saluted him.

Jenny: "Sir!" she exclaimed in a professional tone, saluting him, followed by the other officers in a huge chorus of "SIR!". Ash nodded to make them take it at ease and took the elite card from Jenny. 

Jenny: "Sorry for the inconvenience sir! We didn't know who you were" she said with her head down.

Ash: "It's okay, don't worry" the boy replied.

Jenny: "You can go now sir" she said again, to which Ash nodded and started walking out of the destroyed police station with Pikachu on his shoulder. But instead of being relaxed and happy that he got out of prison, he felt really sad, almost on the verge of tears, remembering what happened the night before.

Pikachu, sensing the mood change, tried to console its trainer by patting his shoulder or head, but like last night, nothing worked. Ash sniffed a bit before regaining his composure and started walking in the direction of the forest, the same hill where he used to go when he first came to Kalos.

After walking for about an hour, he reached his destination. A hill that overlooked the beautiful Lumiose forest. It was a breathtaking view. Ash always found this place calming and peaceful. Whenever he felt down, he would come over here to calm himself. 

Even in Kanto, he had found a hill like this one and always went there. He went over to the edge of the hill and sat down, with his legs dangling off the edge. The raven-haired boy kept sitting there for hours just admiring the view and reminiscing the good times he had with Brock, Gary, and all the adventures he had on his journeys. 

How his life used to be before that son of a b*tch Giovanni decided to ruin it by killing the only family he had left, his mother. He sighed and then went back to reflect on his life from the past year. It was mostly sadness, pain, and depression, till the day he remembered Serena.

Serena, the name that gave him hope, a will to live, someone to love. The reason because of which he moved to Kalos from Kanto. But, just as he thought everything could be alright and his life could be back to normal, his greatest nightmare came true.

She had a boyfriend, he was heartbroken but still didn't lose hope that maybe she still remembered him and that they could still be friends. However, the last bit of hope was shattered when she refused to recognize him. 

Then came the day, that for the first time in his life, he felt like giving up and committing suicide. He almost did so too, if it wasn't for a promise he made to his mom, he wouldn't be alive. And everything started looking good again.

He became friends with his old rival, Paul's group, which included Serena. Over the months, Ash and Serena grew closer to each other and he was genuinely smiling and having fun after a long time.

But history repeated itself and just as he was going to ask Serena out, the events of last happened and a rift was created between two childhood friends. 

Ash was lost so deep in thought that he didn't realize the time and when he did, it was already sunset. He looked to his side to see Pikachu sound asleep on the ground, curled up in a cute little furball. The sad teenager smiled seeing it and decided to not disturb the electric type and let it sleep.

He got up from his spot, picked up his starter pokemon, and started walking back to his house. While on the way, he heard a scream of what he thought to be an Eevee. He turned in the direction the scream came from and started sprinting.  

Ash ran for a few moments before reaching a big clearing. Looking into the clearing from behind the trees, he could see a little girl with brown hair with an injured Eevee in her arms being surrounded by 4 dangerous-looking men. 

As he looked closer, he could see the girl was crying and was trying to protect the Eevee. There were also four pokemon along with men:

a Salamence, 

a Gengar,

 a Swampert

 and a Steelix. The men were grinning menacingly, looking down at the little girl sitting on the ground.

Rex(Leader): "Steelix use Flash Cannon!" the one who Ash thought to be their leader called out, pointing at the defenseless girl in front of them.

Ash's eyes widened hearing the command and he made a run for the girl, getting with out of the way just in time for the attack to miss. Pikachu, who had woken up by now, stood in front of its trainer sparking its cheeks, ready to attack.

Ash looked at the girl in his armswho had closed her eyes in fear, and asked,

Ash: "Are you okay?" he asked in a soft tone. She opened her eyes and nodded fearfully. Ash didn't know why, but this girl seemed really familiar and he felt attached to her. He let her go and added, "Stay right here" in a low tone and turned towards the Hunters with his blood boiling.

Ash: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ATTACKING A LITTLE AND DEFENCELESS GIRL?!" he roared, full of rage, scaring the hunters, who were already surprised by him appearing out of nowhere.

Rex: "Who are you kid? And do you know who we are?!" he yelled back, after coming out of the shock. 

Ash: "Yeah, a pathetic group of inhuman creatures!" he spat with pure hatred. This took everyone by surprise, even Ash himself, and left the hunters speechless. He didn't know why he was feeling so angry, yes he had saved many people from being attacked before, but he never felt this way. When the hunters were attacking the girl, Ash felt like they were attacking his family. 

Rex: "How dare you insult us like that?! Steelix use Smack Down!" he exclaimed, pointing straight ahead. His Steelix complied and launched itself at the three with impressive speed.

Ash: "Greninja use Hydro Pump!" he countered, throwing a Pokeball. The Pokeball opened up and revealed Greninja with a powerful Hydro Pump ready, which it launched as soon as it saw Steelix.

The water-type move made contact and pushed Steelix, who grunted in pain from the powerful supper effective move, back a couple of meters. All of the hunters were surprised by the power of Greninja and it soon turned into a 4V1 battle.

Rex: "Steelix Flash Canon!"

Hunter1: "Salamence Flamethrower!"

Hunter2: "Gengar Shadow Ball!"

Hunter4: "Swampert Stone Edge!" they all exclaimed at the same time.

Ash: "Greninja use Double Team!" the boy called out.

All the hunter's pokemon's attacks merged and formed a big white beam heading towards the water-type pokemon, who created more than 3 dozen copies of itself and caused the attack to miss and hit around 20 fake copies. 

The hunters were bewildered that their attacks did not even make contact, while Ash smirked and called out a counterattack.

Ash: "Greninja use Water Shuriken!" he ordered the water type move. Greninja nodded once and all of it's remaining copies took out two shurikens each from the X's on their thighs and fired them at the opponents.

The hunters looked on in horror as the many shurikens made contact with their pokemon and dealt a large amount of damage, especially to the already weak Steelix, who was barely standing after taking two super-effective hits. Deciding that they couldn't win against Ash like this, they all pulled up the sleeves of their shirts to reveal keystones.

All of them: "MEGA EVOLVE!" the evildoers exclaimed at the same time, touching their mega rings. Bright blinding light surrounded them and soon subsided to reveal the four Mega Evolved pokemon.

Mega Gengar

Mega Swampert

Mega Salamence and

Mega Steelix.

Rex: "Now how are you gonna defeat us kid?!" Rex shouted, grinning, thinking that they would now be able to win. The little girl was even more scared now and hid behind Ash, clutching his leather vest tightly. Ash looked down towards her and knelt to her level,

Ash: "Don't worry, as long as I'm here, nobody will even lay a hand on you" he said softly, softly smiling and ruffling the girl's hair. The girl looked at him in admiration as he stood up again to face the evilly grinning hunters.

Ash: "Greninja its time! Stronger and Stronger! LET'S GOO!" he yelled at the top of his voice as a water veil surrounded Greninja and got sucked in the shape of a shuriken on its back.

The hunters looked on in shock and fear as they now knew who they were messing with, as this person was well known in the criminal world as Ash Ketchum, or in other words, The Hero. 

Rex: "Steelix use Dig!" the leader commanded, resuming the unfair battle. Steelix jumped a bit in the air, then dived straight down under the ground through a hole. 

Rex: "Now what are you gonna do?!" he said smugly, only to be met with a confident smirk from Ash.

Ash: "This. Greninja use Water Shuriken on the ground!" Greninja took the shuriken from it's back, held it above it's head and slammed it on the ground with full force. The ground was torn apart when the shuriken made contact and light blue energy continued to travel straight towards the opposing pokemon like a water-type Blast burn. 

As the energy reached the middle, cracks started appearing on the ground and seconds later, Steelix came flying out of the earth. 

Ash: "Greninja end this with Water Shuriken!!" he commanded in a firm and fierce tone, getting ready to end the battle. 

The water type once again took the shuriken from it's back and spun it over it's head. A new golden coloured veil surrounded it and got sucked right into the shuriken, increasing it's size from big to huge. Greninja launched the powerful move towards the wide-eyed hunters and their pokemon.

It made contact with the opposing pokemon after some moments and dust-covered their half of the battlefield. When it cleared, it revealed the four unconscious pokemon on the ground with swirls in their eyes. Then hunters returned the pokemon and ran away. 

Ash looked back at the girl and saw her looking at him in admiration and respect, he just smiled and made his way over to her. But as he got closer, his smile turned into a look of shock and concern. 

Her clothes were torn in some parts and she had dirt and dust on her face, arms and legs. She also had a few scratches and was now looking at her Eevee, who just woke up and took a weak defensive stance in front of her, looking at Ash as a threat to its friend.

Ash held his hands up in a submissive pose to show that he meant no harm, to which the Eevee hesitated at first, but relaxed. He smiled a bit and went over to the two with Greninja right behind him, and knelt down.

Ash: "Are you alright? and what is your name?" he asked, gently caressing the girl's hair, like how he used to with his sister before she suddenly disappeared. This girl reminded him of her so much.  She had the same eye color, same silky smooth hair, same soft, pale skin, same skin tone, and everything.

The Girl: "I am fine, sir. And my name is Leaf" she replied quietly in a scared tone. Ash pulled his hand back and smiled softly. Then his eyes widened, realizing she had the same name as his sister. This brought tears of joy to his eyes, but he kept them in until he confirmed that the girl standing in front of him is his long-lost sister.

Ash: "C-can I s-see the locket?" he asked in a shaky voice, with tears threatening to fall. The girl gave a confused look, but took the locket out from under her shirt and opened it to reveal two pictures that Ash was fully expecting 

The first one was Delia holding a newborn girl in her arms in a hospital room, but the one our hero was looking at was on the other side. It was of a ten-year-old Ash holding the same little girl, who was a week old at the time, in his arms along with Delia. 

The picture was taken just a night before she disappeared mysteriously without a trace. Ash still remembered how he and Delia searched for days for Leaf along with the police but couldn't find anything. He also remembered that he even searched for her when he was on his journey.

While he was having those flashbacks, the tears he was holding back started to fall down the sides of his face, which concerned the young girl he had saved just moments before.

Leaf: "Sir! Are you alright?" she asked him in a worried tone, looking at him, concerned. This snapped him out of his thought and he instantly wrapped her in a gentle, loving hug and cried on her shoulder. 

Ash: "I finally found you, Leaf. After so many years. Where did you go?" he asked, pulling back from the hug and wiping the remaining tears, replacing them with a heart-warming smile. 

Leaf: "You mean you're the one in this picture?" she asked back in disbelief after looking at the photo closely. Ash nodded joyfully and they hugged again. After some time of a family reunion full of crying, Ash stood up and held his younger sister's hand.

Ash: "It's getting late, Leaf. Let's go home" she nodded and they started making their way over to Ash's mansion happily. 

Ash's life took a turn again, but this time for the good. After finally reuniting with his sister after years, he became extremely happy and was smiling a lot more than he used to. Meeting his sister again sparked a new hope within him and gave him a new goal in life:

'To become the best big brother like no one ever was!'. And he started a new life happily with his sister. Now he had three reasons to live: 

1) The promise he made to Delia.

2) Serena and

3) Leaf.

(A/N: THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! ALSO TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! BYE! AND DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT AMOURSHPPING!)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...
204K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...
1.6K 37 13
After Ash looses everything, will he be able to control his emotions and get revenge on the one responsible for ruining his life? Will Ash be able t...
35.7K 636 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...