The Bakery

By Fanfam3768

*cover by skyrockette* In a small town in California, 17-year-old Chloe Harper has been left to take care of... More

Part 1 - Another Two Week Notice
Part 2 - You Need A Date
Part 3 - Lunch Time
Part 4 - You Seem Fishy
Part 5 - Mike The Homeless Man
Part 6 - You Got The Job
Part 7 - I Can't Even Make A Popsicle
Part 8 - Liar
Part 9 - Party Time
Part 10 - Is That the Best Insult You Got?
Part 11 - To Fun
Part 12 - Sleepover
The Characters
Part 13 - Our Sad Sandcastle
Part 14 - Your Shirt Smells Like Raisin Bagels
Part 15 - Eli The Heartbaker
Part 16 - The Heaven Pie
Part 17 - The Nicknames
Part 18 - When He Buys You Flowers
Part 19 - I Have An Idea
Part 20 - A Slob
Part 21 - The Bitch In Heals
Part 22 - Impatient Ass
Part 23 - Mess-ups
Part 24 - Two-Timing
Part 25 - The Return of Leo
Part 26 - Put the Knife Down
Part 27 - Her Colorful Language
Part 28 - Hidden Talents
Part 29 - Skipping The Party
Part 30 - The Reunion
Part 31 - Please Believe Me
Part 32 - Snickerdoodles
Part 33 - It Was Weird
Announcement

I'm Alive!!! + Announcement

148 4 2
By Fanfam3768

'Ello everyone!
Yes, yes, I know that it has been over a year since I've updated, and for that I am very sorry. I said it was going to be a short break, and then it became over a year break. I had a lot of things going on, BUT I am not here to make excuses! I'm going to do the best I can to make this story better than it used to be, and I hope you will continue to read the story.

Now to the announcement!

The Bakery is going to be rewritten a little bit and I wanted to hear your thoughts on what should change. I would like to see what I need to work on for my future writing, since, looking back on my old writing, I can tell that there is a need of some improvement.

I was also wondering if you have any ideas on what you think will happen in the story. If you want to, message me your guesses cuz I would honestly love to hear them, if you're up for it!

I do want to sincerely apologize again. I didn't intend on being gone for this long. Although I truly loved writing, there was a lot of things that happened throughout the year that made it to where I wasn't able to get back to writing until now. I'm exciting to be starting again, and I can only hope that you will forgive me for being gone for so long and for keeping you waiting.

I love you all! God bless! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949 97 20
Lola Castaneda never imagined herself managing the boys baseball team. She never imagined finding a family in those boys. And she never imagined hers...
144K 5.5K 54
‼️UPDATES EVERY SATURDAY ‼️ - Maya Hayes, a billionaire who couldn't care less about Love. Hell, she didn't even believe in it. All she cared about...
147 97 25
Briella Bennett is a policewoman with a heart of ice. Her cold voice and her stoic personality keeps almost everyone at arms length. Her past with h...
45K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...