Salem {Ezra Winchester #3} ✔️

By paranormalnovelist

Every twenty years, innocent people disappear from a small town in Massachusetts, the main setting for the wi... More

Prologue - 329 Years ago
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three- Ezra
Chapter Four- Shela
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven- Dean
Chapter Eight- Emma
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven- Ezra
Chapter Twelve- Emma
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Epilogue

Author's Note

5 1 0
By paranormalnovelist

Thank you guys so much for sticking with us throughout this paranormal adventure. I never thought that I would write a trilogy let alone a spin-off series about Ezra Winchester. It had been a whirl-wind of adventure as I was writing this trilogy. I'm glad that my first trilogy was an Ezra Winchester series. I hope that you've enjoyed this adventure just as much as I have. These different scenarios are fun to write about but I'm truly sad that this series is over with (Last book is on sisters by heart 2, A Time For Travel). But don't worry everyone, there will be more stories to come. I can't wait to start on my next adventure.

XOXOXOXOXOX

~Shela (Paranormalnovelist)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 176 21
Sam and Dean come to town on what they think is a vamp hunt. Instead they stumble upon demons that are somehow connected to a beautiful and charismat...
9.9K 355 21
Everything has changed, and there's no going back. Chuck and Amara have left, leaving behind a mess that we have to clean up. So much has happened, s...
434 37 14
Plot was inspired by a recent movie that I saw, at only the age of seven Dean and his younger brother are abandoned by their father and left to fend...
91 3 4
Supernatural: the Father Hunt The Winchesters are not normal. For instance, they grew up hunting the supernatural. They may have had their difference...