My Slayer Academia

Autorstwa Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... Więcej

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day

6K 132 73
Autorstwa Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Izumi Pov

Monday 7:00am

I was dressed and ready for UA. I was wearing  my uniform which just consists of the standardized demon slayer uniform with a white haori that had a kanji on the back like dad's but my said 'death' instead of peace. 

I headed out to start walking because it was a good distance to UA but not to far. I told my friends I wanted to walk on my own today and that I would meet them class. 'I wonder what Izuku would have worn as his uniform? No stop that Izumi he isn't here. he isn't here....'

15 minutes later at UA

I made it to UA but I just couldn't enter I always wanted to go here but the problem is. I wanted to go here with Izuku. So what's the point of going now?*slap* I didn't know it but subconsciously slapped myself I know Izuku wouldn't want me to give up my dream because of that. So, I started making my way to class. I think it was called 1-A.

Izuku's Pov

15 minutes ago

I was saying goodbye to Eri and Master. Master was wishing me good luck and to always stay alert. Eri was crying and telling me to come back safe. I promised her I'll be fine and that I will comeback with a candy apple. That calmed her down a little and said good luck. 

I was told to investigate an abandoned warehouse in the kamino district. Reports of missing people and sightings of multiple demons in the area. All victims had Marechi blood and the demons were all bird like in appearance.  It will probably take a couple hours to get there. I better get going. 

Back to Izumi

Izumi Pov

I walked into the class room and saw all the survivors from the selection except that hooded guy which is weird since he was the top survivor at the selection according to the proctors and class started in a minute. I walked over to my friends greeting them. Katsuki was wearing the uniform but he left the top unbuttoned and he was wearing a orange haori with little explosions on it, Katsumi was wearing the same thing but had her uniform buttoned, Shoka was wearing a uniform with the skirt leggings instead and her haori was half-half with the right side being Ice blue and the left being a fire red, and Shoto was wearing the uniform with same them for haori instead it just being reversed of Shoka's. The teacher soon walked in, I think his name was Aizawa.

Aizawa: My name is Shota Aizawa. I am your Homeroom and Combat Teacher. It looks like everyone is here so we can start with introductions.

I was confused wasn't there still that hooded guy and it seemed like everyone else was too. A girl with a spiky ponytail was the one to voice there concern first.

Ponytail: Um Aizawa-sensei? What about Midoriya? He isn't here yet.

Aizawa: Oh yes him. He will not be attending UA due to reasons that are above my paygrade and the principal's as well.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Momo: H-HOW COME?

Katsuki: DOES THAT EXTRA THINK HE'S BETTER THEN ME!? 

Izumi: 'Something's up what could be so important that it's even above the principal?'

Ochaco: 'He told me he wasn't going to come but he didn't say why. All he kept saying was that he wasn't allowed too. But I trust him so I didn't push.'

Aizawa: *sigh* To be honest I don't know either and I also don't care. Now let's move on. One at a time come up introduce yourself, breathing technique, goal and show your sword. (points at Izumi) You first. 

Izumi: My name is Izumi Yagi the Tsuguko for the Wind Hashira. I use Wind Breathing and I want to replace my father as the Wind Hashira one day and I want to meet my brother again. This is my sword. (Unsheathes sword) 'A simple sword with a green edge and the handguard being black .'

Katsuki: My name is Katsuki Bakugo the next Explosion Hashira! I use my own creation Explosion Breathing and I will be the strongest Hashira one day! This is my sword! 'The sword had a orange edge with little explosions in it and the guard looked like a firework.'

Denki: My name is Denki Kaminari the Tsuguko for the Thunder Hashira. I use Thunder Breathing and I will be the greatest Thunder Hashira in history even greater then the late Zenitsu Agatsuma. This is my sword. 'His haori was black with little white triangles all over it. He had blond hair with a black lightning bolt. His sword was pure yellow and guard was a black square.' 

Shoto: My name is Shoto Todoroki. I use Flame Breathing and Ice Breathing. I believe I am stronger then everyone in this room no matter what the proctors say. (glares at Ochaco) This is my sword. 'It had a red edge with a ice blue body and a red squared guard.'

Ochaco: 'Why is everyone so mean to me? First those girls now this guy. God I miss Izuku!'

Shoka: S-Sorry about my brother, my name is Shoka Todoroki. I use Flame and Ice Breathing and I want to talk to a old friend. This is my sword. 'A Ice blue edge with a red body and a black circular guard.'

Yui: m-m-My name is Yui Kodai. I use Sound Breathing and I want to be the next Sound Hashira. These are my weapons. 'They were two cleavers with a amber edge and were linked together with a chain no guards. She is wearing the base uniform with skirt variant and she wore a red cape with white edging'

Tokoyami: My name is Fumikage Tokoyami the Tsuguko for the Shadow Hashira. I use Shadow Breathing and I wish to fight along side my master one day. This is my sword. 'A black body with a light grey edge, a yellow circular guard, and he wore a yellow facemask with quite messy black hair and he had black eyes. He just had a black cape with a regular uniform.'

Kirishima: My name is Eijiro Kirishima and the Tsuguko for the Stone Hashira. I use Stone Breathing and I want to be the most manly Hashira ever. These are my weapons. 'He had red spiky hair with red eyes. He wore the demon slayer uniform unbuttoned and he wore a bright red haori. His weapons were a flail and an axe attached to a chain with a grey hue.'

Kendo: My name is Itsuka Kendo. I use Fist Breathing and I want to be recognized by the Fist Hashira. These are my weapons. 'She wore the regular demon slayer uniform though it kind of had a teal hue. Her haori was turquoise with black edging. Her weapons were two gauntlets that were gold. These are the usual weapons for Fist Users.

Katsumi: My name is Katsumi Bakugo. You should get used to hearing it. I use Explosion Breathing and I will be the strongest female Hashira in our history. This is my sword. 'The exact same as Katsuki's.

Ibara: My name is Ibara Shiozaki the Tsuguko for the Wood Hashira. I use Wood Breathing and I will fulfill my duty and become the next Wood Hashira. This is my sword. 'She has green hair like my mom, she wore the demon slayer uniform with a the skirt variant, she also wore a monk necklace. Her sword had a brown edge and the guard was black and circular.'

Momo: My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. I use Water Breathing and I want to be recognized by my master. This is my sword. 'Huh weird all she is wearing is the demon slayer uniform no variants at all. Her sword just has a blue edge also with just a black guard. She seemed nice though.'

Shoto: 'cute'

Katsuki: 'Hot'

Ochaco: My name is Ochaco Uraraka the Tsuguko for the Flower Hashira. I use Flower Breathing and my only goal is to wipe out every filthy demon in this cruel world. Oh this is my sword. 'Scary. She had brown hair that was in a back ponytail held in place by a pink butterfly. She wore the demon slayer uniform in it's skirt variant and she wore a pink haori. Her sword had a light pink edge and guard was in the shape of a butterfly. She feels different then everyone here. She gives off the same vibe as that hooded guy.'

Aizawa: Ok that's everybody let's get done to business. Your first semester will be solely training, learning and preparing. It won't be until your second semester that we will allow you guys to start ranking up and go hunting.

Aizawa then began showing us the campus and where are dorms are and things like that.

With Nezu in his office

Something didn't sit right with Nezu on what happened with Izuku. He remembers the call he had with leader-sama yesterday and it still frustrated even today. He remembers it so clearly too.

Flashback

Nezu: Was he what you were looking for?

Leader: Yes he is exactly what we are looking for and will be the key to defeating the Demon King Once and for all.

Nezu: Great, we will train him to the best of our abilities here. And make sure he fulfills his destiny.

Leader: No need for that. Midoriya-san won't be attending UA anyway.

Nezu: Can you repeat that Leader-sama? Just what to make sure that I didn't mishear you.

Leader: Of course Nezu. I said Izuku Midoriya will not be attending UA.

Nezu: Can I ask why?

Leader: You can but I will not answer you because that is only between me and Midoriya-san.

Nezu: Did he even give a reason why?

Leader: You don't need to know Nezu. Now have a good day.

(end of call)

(Flashback end)

This wasn't fair Izuku was an once in a Era talent and skill and it was just taken from him for no reason. So in typical Nezu fashion he started hacking HQ to find where Izuku was. He got in and immediately started looking until he came across a drone that was watching Izuku who had just arrived at the front of some warehouse. Nezu immediately called Aizawa to tell him to report to his office immediately. Aizawa asked if he could bring his students Nezu who wasn't paying attention because he was to busy trying to hack Izuku's earpiece said yeah whatever.

Izuku Pov

This is the place hopefully, that actually didn't take long at all to get here. However, I have to keep a eye out this is demon territory now.

???: H----Hello .... Can You hear me?

Izuku: Huh? Whose this? This is supposed to be a private line. (touches earpiece)

Nezu: It is me the Principal of UA Nezu. I hereby order you to report to UA for class. You have no business being out on a mission. Return now and you won't face repercussions. 

Izuku: Oh it's just you. Sorry to burst your bubble you don't have authorization to order me to do anything. Plus this is an authorized mission from HQ. So fuck off.

Nezu: Boy! I wasn't asking I'm demanding you to report back here this instant.

Izuku: 'Annoying' (Starts walking into the warehouse)

It opened to a long hallway with no end in sight. 'Could be a demon art got to stay vigilant.' I started walking forward with that guy still trying to order me to leave. i had a feeling this was going to be a pain later.

Nezu's Office

Nezu: This fucking brat.

(door opens)

Aizawa: I'm here Nezu. I also brought my class if that's fine with you. So what's the problem?

Nezu: Ah Aizawa your here. Yeah that's fine, I found where are missing student went.

Momo: Midoriya-san is he ok!

Nezu: Yaoyorozu was it? Yes he's fine for now but he went on a mission and is refusing orders to return.

Class 1-A: What!? He went on a mission!

Denki: That's suicide especially without a team.

Shoto: Idiot.

Momo: Why would he do that?

Katsuki: DOES THAT RETARD THINK HE'S BETTER THEN ME I'LL SHOW HIM!

Izumi: .....

Ochaco: 'So that's what he's doing.'

Aizawa: Why isn't he listening he's just a Mizunoto. Put him on the projector.

Nezu: He says he doesn't answer to me. (puts him on the projector)

The class had different reactions to Izuku

All the girls -Ochaco and Izumi: God why is he so hot.

Katsumi: Nice

Shoka: *blushes*

All the boys: "Jealous because I mean it's MC why wouldn't they be."

Kirishima: (crying) Manly...

Izumi: 'I-Izuku no it can't be. But they look exactly alike the only difference is that his hair is white.'

Ochaco: Still rocking the white hair I see.

Izumi: You know him?

Ochaco: Yeah we're good friends.

Back to Izuku

I continued walking down hall searching for any demons. I heard more people join Nezu and I heard Izumi so she most likely is piecing it together that it's me. I mean I only changed my hair color. However my thoughts were interrupted when I finally came across a demon.

It looked like it had a bag for a head but the unsightly part was that it was feasting on what looked like or used to look like a female slayer. I was about to strike him down until my instincts screamed at me to block right. I did and I was hit by something that felt like a car. I was sent through a wall and landed in what looked like a open area. I didn't take much damage but my sword and sheathe took a big hit. Hopefully it's still intact or I'm dead I looked up and I knew this was going to be my hardest battle yet.

10 demons jumped out of the hole made by me. They all varied in size the only reason you could tell they worked together was because they all had beaks for mouths. However the one that stood out the most was a 5'10 demon with a Trench coat and a beak like mouth. His most defining feature was his eyes that had the kanji for Lower 6. "Look boys another slayer that wandered astray. Rappa, Crystal kill him."

In Nezu's office

(Izuku Just got hit through the wall)

Everyone: OH MY GOD! IS HE OKAY!?

(Izuku Got back up)

Everyone: OH THANK GOD!?

(The demons landed in front of Izuku and they saw the lower moon)

Izumi: He has to get out of there or he's going to get killed!

Momo: Midoriya please run.

Yui and Kendo: Please run Midoriya.

The boys: Well he's dead.

Aizawa: Nezu tell him to get out of there!

Nezu: Young man you don't stand chance try to escape while we call a hashira.

Izuku: (over the radio) Annoying.

Ochaco: (walked over) Can he hear us?

Nezu: Oh uh yes.

Ochaco: Ok. Hey Izuku! Kick their asses!

Everyone: What!?

(Back to izuku)

Izuku: (smirks) No problem.

Rappa: Oh we got a cocky little shit let's see whose stronger.

I unsheathed my sword while taking out the earpiece so I could focus. Two of demons charged me and seemed the Rappa fellow was the one that punched me he isn't fast so I'll take him later. The other started crystalizing his body that would be a problem. Once they were close enough I noticed one of the demons that was standing back was raising his hand. I had a idea on what he was doing let's hope I'm right. I swung at Rappa.

"Sun Breathing: 6th form, Solar Heat Haze"

Shield: Idiot fell right for it.

When my blade was about to connect a forcefield appeared but my blade faded and took out the crystal guy instead who was surprised that something cut his head off. The rest of the demons were surprised that they lost one of there members already. The moon looked unimpressed. 9

The shield went down and Rappa tried to hit me, I jumped over him. I then made an attempt at the shield guy but I felt off balance like I was drunk at the same time, a hair that looked like a clock almost hit me. I flickered away to make distance and get my bearings. "Not so fast boy. You better stop there you look a little woozy. I think you may have had to much to drink. HeHeHe." said a demon that had start releasing a gas from his open wound.

'Main threats shield, hair and the drunk. Ok let's do this.' I rushed Rappa again. "Sun Breathing: 8th Form, Sunflower Thrust, Enhanced" A shield appeared in front of Rappa again but shattered instantly causing the shield demon to stagger in pain. "What my shields are supposed to be unbreakable!" "Sun Breathing: 1st Form, Waltz, Flash" I appeared in front of the demon striking down killing it immediately. "I guess not." The drunk demon tried to crawl away after I killed the shield. "Sun Breathing: 2nd Form, Clear Blue Sky" The demon was instantly destroyed from the hit and it sent debris everywhere. Giving me room.7

When the smoke cleared the one with hair powers sent over a hundred at him. "Sun Breathing: 4th form, Burning Bones, Summer Sun" I was able to block all of them before they hit me but I still couldn't tell what they did if they do hit. Rappa went for another punch on me. "Sun Breathing: 5th form, Setting Sun Transformation" I easily beheaded him. "Guess I was stronger now go to hell." But hair guy went for another barrage I was able to dodge but the little demon morphed into the wall and altered the terrain to make the hairs hit me. I barely dodged in time. After getting my footing I killed one of the demons that seemed to have mental powers so I didn't even need a form for him. 5

Back in Nezu's Office

They couldn't believe what they were watching. They saw a low rank demon slayer not only take on multiple high level demons but also a lower moon. Plus it looked like he was winning. But they could tell that was going to change fast. Nezu decided he was going to try and contact the Hashira to help or save Izuku. However, someone else had different plans.

Nezu: I can't connect with the Hashira. What the hell.

???: (Intercom) I know Nezu I was the one who blocked your line.

Nezu: Leader-sama but why? He is in trouble and needs help.

Class 1-A: YEAH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!

Leader: Simple. If Midoriya needs help with this mission then he truly isn't the one we have been waiting for. Plus he agreed to these terms when I asked him If he wanted to do the mission. There is no turning back now.

(This pissed off the girls to no end because she basically said if he dies he dies)

Ochaco knew he would be fine but she was still worried. Izumi just prayed her brother would be safe.

Izuku Pov

'Only 5 left time to get rid of that hair demon but I still don't know what the moon's powers are or those other two demons.' I was about to go for the hair demon but all of a sudden it took almost everything I had just to pick up my foot. I looked down and saw one of the hairs had hit my thigh. 'fuck' "Finally got ya little shit. Don't bother moving my hairs significantly slow down my prey. You might as well be paralyzed!" The moon then started to speak up thinking it was over. "Well this is the end of the line kid. I'm impressed you killed most of my men. Now I got a lot of positions to fill so what do you say become a demon and join me." "Go fuck yourself." "Well can't say I didn't try. Kill him boys."

A pale demon then made a grabbing gesture at me and next moment my sword was in his hand. "You won't be needing this anymore. Now will ya oh and look(Points at drone) There going to watch you die too." He then turned to the first demon I came across. "Eat it Glutton." He then tossed my sword in the air towards the demon who now was opening his mouth to swallow it. 'I only got one chance and once I stop moving I'm dead. Ok let's do this.' I took a deep breath making all the oxygen going to my leg muscles making them expand enough where I can break the motion. I zoomed to my sword grabbing it mid air then turned to the the two demons. "Sun Breathing: 3rd form, Raging Sun" The demons were beheaded instantly I then turned around and rushed at a portion of the wall. "Sun Breathing: 8th form, Sunflower Thrust, Enhanced" I struck the wall destroying it instantly which exposed the demon, the second thrust was sent to the neck of it causing it to explode instantly. I then rushed the hair demon. "How are you moving! My hairs can even stop a Hashira." "Sun Breathing: 12th form, Flame Dance" The vertical strike destroyed all the hairs he tried to retaliate with and the horizontal got his head. "I'm not a Hashira." 1

Then It was just the moon and me. "I'm impressed you were able to break free of Chrono's blood demon art not a single slayer before was able to do that. Plus you killed all my men, well no matter you aren't stopping me or my plans." "What are you talking about?" " Oh that's not why your here? Well since I'm going to kill you anyway. I had my men hunt down Marechi so I could use their blood to get stronger and for him. Basically living casks of beer what more could a demon ask for. The perfect plan to get on his good side." Anger that is all Izuku felt right now all he wanted to do was send this piece of shit straight to the depths of Hell.

I rushed at this piece of shit but instantly backed up when he put his hand on the ground and sent 20 foot spikes at me. I narrowly dodged them and made some distance to think of something. "Running already come on I thought you would be a challenge." "Honestly your subordinates were more of a challenge then you. All you do is make rocks." "Ah trying to get under my skin nice try boy but ain't going to work." He sent several spikes that surrounded me. " Sun Breathing: 7th form, Beneficent Radiance" I slashed in a spiral destroying all the spikes around me. "Is that all you can do make spikes? I bet the other moons are way more interesting then you. No wonder there higher ranks." "(ticmark) Die brat." He sent more spikes at me I was able to dodge all of them pretty easily because they were sloppier then last time. My plan was working now I just need to wait for the mistake. Just one more push. "Oh now I understand why your getting Marechi. Your at your consumption limit aren't you. This is as strong as you can get and the Demon King threatened you to get stronger didn't he." "(Angry) SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITLE SHIT! DIE! Blood demon art: Earthly Cocoon."

The moon sent everything at me utterly destroying the area. I managed to doge the spikes and hide between to make him think he got me. Which is what I am aiming for? "(calming down) All talk like usual for these damn slayers. Little shit." "Sun Breathing: 12th form, Flame Dance" I landed my vertical hit on his arms taking them off and then instantly with the horizontal took off his head. "Go to hell." 'What how I'm a demon moon I can't die like this. This isn't fair. Screw you go to hell you fucking slayer.' The body finally disintegrated and I started looking for the Marechi's he was talking about. After about ten minutes of walking I finally found it. It was a cramped room with about 20 or so people in cages. 0

???: What are you doing here get out of here! There's moon just leave us before he kills you!

Izuku: Don't worry about that. He's already dead now let's get you out of here.

I slashed open all the gates and led them outside while calling HQ to send some paramedics. Once they arrived I left for home. God this would take forever to kill them all.

Nezu's Office

Silence filled the room. No one could believe what they saw. I mean what could you say when you witness someone solo a lower moon and it's subordinates and make it look easy as well. However, only one person wasn't focusing on the fight but more of the fighter themselves.

Izumi: 'Izuku why didn't you comeback?'

End Chapter

It me the author speaking just want to say appreciate all of ya. Just wanted to let you know I start school next week and one of classes requires a lot of writing so the updates might not be every Friday anymore but Goddamnit I'll try to do it. Also I got Ideas for more stories like several but I don't think it would be a good idea for me to try and do that with my current upcoming schedule. During the summer though for sure. I'll put a poll up asking which one to do or what grabs your attention. By then I will probably be close to done with this story or a little over halfway with it. Don't worry I will finish this story. Like no joke I already know the ending I have planned for this.

Marechi incase you guys forgot are people with special blood that is equivalent to alcohol for demons and is equal to a hundred humans.

Overhaul became a demon because everyone looked down on him for his weak body and just wanted someone to appreciate him. In comes the Demon King.

Next Chapter- Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

73.9K 1.5K 33
Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journey he meets tanjiro along with zenitsu an...
229K 6.2K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
89.3K 1.6K 15
"𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨!? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬...
81.7K 1.1K 18
In a world where 80% of people are born with a quirk, there was a quirkless child named Izuku Yagi who was the son of the No. 1 hero All Might and No...