AFTERMATH

By chankki-

AFTERMATH | TAEKOOK 𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜π—€π—¨π—˜π—Ÿ taekook. the number one most talked about couple in the entirety of th... More

INTRO.
CHARACTERS.
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.

five.

263 12 26
By chankki-

jeongguk.

it wasn't exactly his idea to push his lips on the other's. he didn't plan on kissing the other at all, especially since they divorced. and he's never liked the idea of being a cheater.

but taehyung lured him in.

his soft, honey skin, his doe eyes, his plush lips, his hair that he loved grabbing, the waist he used to obsess over, the personality that he's always loved. something about taehyung made you want more, and jeongguk couldn't keep himself away.

he gripped tae's waist as he kissed him, head tilted as tae seemed to stay still for a while. not liking the idea of a taken man cheating on his girlfriend to kiss him — but when he felt the other suck gently on his lower lip his knees seemed to grow weak as he gave in and kissed back, arms wrapping around the ravenette's neck.

both felt themselves get lost in the moment, kissing each other feverishly as taehyung's hands gripped jeongguk's hair and the taller male picked taehyung up and setting him on the countertop, pushing the salt and pepper out of the way as jeongguk slotted himself in between taehyung's honey thighs, gripping them and pushing his tongue into the other's mouth.

"mm, j-jeongguk-" taehyung tilted his head back as jeongguk took his kisses down the brunette's neck, sucking and biting to mark his ex. "d-don't go- ngh, don't go overb-board."

"i won't." jeongguk grumbled out against taehyung's neck, licking over the mark he made. taehyung moaned softly, wrapping his legs around jeongguk and pulling him closer, feeling his crotch pressed against jeongguk's waistline.

jeongguk ran his hands down tae's sides and to his thighs, gripping them as he continued to suck and kiss at taehyung's neck, making taehyung moan and grip whatever he can that belonged to jeongguk.

"g-god, jeongguk-"

"appa?" shit.

"s-soobin, um-" taehyung gently pushed jeongguk away, cheeks flushed red and hair slightly messed up, lips swollen and glossy.

"dad? wait...are you two..?" soobin frowned looking at his parents, frowning at how close they were. are they actually about to fuck on the countertop? aren't they supposed to hate each other?

"no! no, i-it's not like that-" taehyung tried to save himself, pushing jeongguk further away and jumping down off the counter.

"it definitely was," jeongguk snickered as taehyung hit him with a towel. "what? it was!"

"shut up. he doesn't need to know that," taehyung huffed through his nose, blush still there as he turned back to the food. "both of you set the table, we don't talk about this."

soobin stayed quiet, taking his jacket off before going to help jeongguk set the table. he smiled to himself as he laid out the mats, he missed how his parents used to love each other. glad to have you back, dad.

— — — !! mention of suicide.

taehyung kissed taeyang on the head, tucking him in as his son yawned and cuddled one of his teddies. tae smiled and stood up walking to the door as he turned off the lights and stepped out the room, shutting the door over.

"ready to talk?" taehyung looked at jeongguk, who was leaning against the wall outside of their son's room. he nodded, motioning with his head towards his bedroom as jeongguk followed him in.

"sit on the bed," jeongguk listened as he went to the bed and sat down, taehyung shut the door then walked over to jeongguk as he placed himself on the bed too. "what exactly did you want to talk about?"

"um...the kiss," taehyung bit his lip and nodded, deciding to speak up before jeongguk could break his heart again.

"listen, i know the kiss meant nothing...it was a spare of the moment thing," jeongguk frowned as he listened to tae. "and i know you want to forget about it because you feel gross and shit and you have a girlfriend."

jeongguk could see the tears in tae's eyes, ones the elder was trying to hold back. "a-and," he cleared his throat, "i want to say sorry f-for kissing you back. if you give me some time i'll completely forget about it i swear i-"

taehyung was taken off guard when he felt jeongguk's lips on his. his eyes widen as jeongguk pulled away just as quickly as he kissed him, licking his lips.

"i knew you wouldn't shut up if i asked you to." just like the old times. "and that kiss...it did mean something, tae," bullshit. "i don't want to forget about it, and it was me that kissed you first."

jeongguk pushed his hair back, slightly frustrated with his own feelings. "that wasn't nothing-"

"yes, it was." taehyung let out a deep breath, holding back tears. "you have a girlfriend. i am not letting you cheat on her. that's the last thing i want, i wanted you here to support your son, not fuck me — your ex-husband."

"tae-"

"taehyung." jeongguk's mouth parted, "call me taehyung..." tae's head dropped as he sniffed.

"taehyung..." jeongguk sighed, moving closer, "please, taehyung, i still-"

"do you know how hard this is? how hard it was?" tae looked back up at the ravenette. "i had to father three children on my own while you were off living your best life, touring countries and getting a divorce filed. meanwhile i was stuck at home, losing my fucking mind trying to take care of a newborn, a two year old and a grumpy ass teenager who wouldn't listen to what i said!"

taehyung was getting frustrated. he had held it all in for far too long, not having anyone to rant to, but now he has the man himself — the man who made his life feel like a living hell — sat in front of him. he can't pass up the opportunity to show him how repressed and annoyed he made him.

"i went insane, jeongguk. chim, yoongi and hoseok had to take the kids for months because i was in and out of a hospital for attempts. i almost lost everything and it was because you found someone better then me, someone who didn't hold you back because she was single, she had no kids and you had no history with her." he poked his finger into jeongguk's chest, making jeongguk wince at the harshness of it, taehyung's teeth gritted.

"i waited so long for you to come home, i was hoping this was all a bunch of lies, that you'd realise you missed me — you missed us. but no. you came home to tell me you got your girlfriend pregnant and that you want to see the kids every weekend. how the hell am i supposed to feel?!"

"taehyung, calm down-" jeongguk reached out to calm the brunette down, to no avail.

"don't you dare tell me to calm down!" he stood up, gripping his hair softly. "god, i can't believe i put up with your bullshit even after we split up." he fake laughed, getting tired of jeongguk's nonsense. "i wanted you back and now is the time you want me too? yeah, i think the fuck not, i just got over you- no... no i've never gotten over you, and i never will-"

"taehyung, please," jeongguk stood and grabbed the brunette's shoulders, shaking him slightly, "please, stop talking. i get it, i know i'm a huge fuck up and i've put you through hell, but that was only because i realised how fucking much i loved you, and all i ever saw was how happy you looked with our kids."

taehyung stared up at jeongguk, speechless as he listened to his ex speak. "i only saw what was on your youtube videos, tae, i only saw the happy giggles and smiles of my family that i broke apart. after i left for tour you don't understand how many times i booked flights back to seoul so i could come back home." his voice cracked, "i wanted to be home."

taehyung knew he meant with him. he knew jeongguk meant he wanted his family, but he lost it the second he walked out the house for another bitch. and taehyung can't stand feeling this way anymore. for years he felt like he had to oblige by what jeongguk wanted, how jeongguk wanted it and when it had to happen — but now? now, all taehyung wants is to be happy, and if that means he has to move on without jeongguk then so be it. he will-

"i still..." jeongguk took in a deep breath, surprised at the words that were about to leave his mouth. "i still love you."

shit.

— — —
i'm so sorry this took so long, i'll try to update more i promise !!

i gave you a longer chapter to make up for it

p. 18092021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...