ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ...

By lostgipsydanger

ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

4.8K 212 24
By lostgipsydanger

Author's notes: And I am back...to see that this story has over 20k views and 1k votes! Thank you so much you guys, this really means a lot to me :)

Hope you like the brand new chapter! ❤

"ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ." 

ᴄᴀʟᴜᴍ ꜱᴄᴏᴛᴛ

Gritting his teeth, Zeldris slowly rises from the ground along with the Pacifier Fiend and Napping Reaper behind him.

"Sir Zeldris, did you say something?" Grandpa asks the Demon Prince who shakes his head.

"Do you not remember?" Zeldris demands as he turns around to look at his mentor. "Do you not remember what truly happened to my mother?"

Grandpa opens his mouth to say something but instead starts to choke, and he grabs at his own throat. "Queen Oriana," he wheezes.

"Our memories," Grandad growls as he clutches at his own head. "That damn bastard Gowther has messed around with our memories of our precious Queen as well."

"It appears they have recovered," Cusack murmurs as the three of them turn around to see the other team has gotten to their feet as well. "But there seems to be one severely wounded in comparison to us. It's to be expected."

"How dare you!" Hendrickson cries out as Gilthunder tries to help the Archangel in any way possible. "What did you do to Lord Ludociel?"

"No, this wasn't their doing," Merlin states. "The cause of this is most likely another. My mentor Gowther, the spell; a forbidden spell that alters one's memories. This one would impact anyone who knew Mael, including the Demon King."

"Their memories?" Hendrickson repeats. "But for what purpose?"

"How incredible," Grandpa says as he itches his cheek with a small grin. "That crafty Gowther used a forbidden spell to turn Mael into Estarossa to force the Goddess clan to activate the Coffin of Eternal Darkness. But for some reason, the alteration has been broken, creating an aftershock which impacts those under the spell to their very souls. And from the looks of what's happening to Ludociel, it seems that the shock is more apparent the deeper your connection with Mael is."

"Estarossa of the Ten Commandments," Escanor murmurs.

"Is Mael of the Four Archangels?" Hendricksons asks with wide eyes.

"In addition to that, Gowther has altered all of our memories of Queen Oriana's true death in order to conceal it," Grandpa states.

"But why?" Zeldris snarls. "Why the hell would he do that? If Mael didn't truly kill Mother, then who did?"

"Prince Zeldris," Grandad says solemnly, "we may have to consider the fact that Queen Oriana is still alive."

"I know," Zeldris says with a pained face. "But I really hope that's not the case."

"And why's that?" Merlin asks gently from the other side of the battlefield.

"Where has she been this entire time?" Zeldris says, hand trembling on his sword. "Why the hell did she have to hide from us? From me?"

"I cannot answer that," Merlin says and then narrows her eyebrows. "But what I do want to know is why are you not affected by the spell at all?"

"I never once loved Estarossa as a brother," Zeldris replies with a slight smirk. "I'm actually feeling refreshed knowing that he wasn't my sibling by blood."

I whip my head towards him and even though he can't see me, I shoot him a disapproving look. Really now? 

"Now," Zeldris says as he raises his sword towards his opponents. "Shall we begin round two?"

"Hold on," Grandpa interferes. "Would you please leave this to us, Young Master?"

"What?" Zeldris asks, confused.

"Strategically speaking, I feel you should conserve your energy as the remainder of the Seven Deadly Sins will undoubtedly come to attack," Cusack gives his reasons.

"I'm afraid this can't be helped," Grandad says with a somewhat bored tone. 

"Doing so is our duty," Grandpa continues.

Wait, what the hell are they planning to do?

The two of them connect their weapons together and cry out, "Alji!"

A bright purple light engulfs the pair and spreads absolutely everywhere in this closed setting. Everyone immediately tries to block their view but cannot help watch in shock as Cusack and Chandler's bodies creepily meld into one another.

"Once to serve his retainer, the Demon King created a Demon, one more powerful than any other," Grandad speaks up. "This infamous creation came to be known as the Original Demon."

The Original Demon? But this is a tale that was told to Meliodas, Zeldris, and I when we were children. So what is the purpose of it being told right now?

"This retainer was obedient at first," Grandpa goes on, "but grew to be overly confident and lusted for power. And that lust led it to begin a rebellion against the Demon King."

Wait a second. The two Demons that helped my parents raised me, the two Demons who put me to bed every single night, the two Demons who trained me every day, are the Original Demon?

"This magical power," Merlin breathes.

"Of course, it was weak at its own game and received punishment," Chandler continues. "He was divided both in body and soul into two and was given a serious duty; to raise the two Princes as proper candidates. Candidates to be the next Demon King. Two halves would also serve individually as Princes' mentors."

"What are you saying?" Zeldris asks, appalled. "No way. You mean those two halves are—"

"Young Master Zeldris," Cusack cuts in. "It is my wish that you become the Demon King."

"Master Meliodas," Grandad says as he tries to turn around to look at the large cocoon behind him, "please fulfil your destiny to become the Demon King."

And with that being said, both the Pacifier Fiend and the Napping Reaper finally fully combine their bodies together which sends massive shockwaves in every direction.

"Holy crap, you guys look absolutely ghastly," I whisper once my Grandad and Grandpa's true form is revealed.

"The halves of the sinners are reunited," they speak as one. "I am the Original Demon."

Do you think I will ever find the Original Demon one day, Grandpa?

Now why would you try to go looking for it?

I mean, for the Original Demon to go up against the Demon King—

Is something that you should never do. Ever.

But—

Trust me, (Y/n). Such things will result in you being killed.

I never said I would do it.

Hmm. You know, you are very much like the Original Demon.

Am I? But how would you know, Grandpa?

Just a feeling. Just a feeling, my little ray of darkness.

"So that is what you meant all those years ago," I mutter as I slowly crumble to the ground. "Talk about compliments."

"So this is their true form?" I hear Merlin ask nervously.

"Dammit," I grunt and place a hand on my forehead. "I am about to pass out again."

What to do, what to do? None of my magic moves will help me at the moment. Unless I—

"Crap," I say quietly. "But I have no other choice."

"Damn," I hear Zeldris hiss as he backs away from the Original Demon.

Staring at his adorable face one last time, I murmur with a smiling face, "Unbroken Vessel."

My invisible shadows wrap themselves around me and then swiftly carry me to the dark skies above, far away from the battlefield.

"You better not be dead when I wake up, Zel," I say slowly as my mind fades away.

***

"This is getting tiresome," I grumble with a groan as my eyes snap open to see that I am still within my contained vessel. "But what exactly woke me up?"

Something gently taps my vessel from the outside but because of my dark shadows, I cannot see them. With Remnant Veil, no one should have found my Unbroken Vessel. So whoever is outside right now has a great deal of magic if they were able to do this.

"Time to wake up, (Y/n)," a familiar voice calls out to me.

"Mael?" I breathe and then snap my fingers so that my vessel disappears. Before I can bring out my wings to carry me, someone catches me.

"Hello, (Y/n)."

"I am so not used to this," I say as my astonished eyes examine the face in front of me; white hair, blue eyes, the symbol of the Goddess race.

"You're not the only one," the Archangel replies wistfully.

I clear my throat. "Well? Are you going to kill me?"

"What?" Mael's blue eyes grow wide. "No, of course not! Why would you think that?"

"You must be furious right now after finding out everything," I elaborate, tilting my head. "And the last time we met...Well, that meeting didn't end that great."

"Oh (Y/n)," Mael says quietly as he looks down at me.

I abruptly slam a hand against the side of my head, wincing. "Heads up, I might pass out again."

"Wait, again?" Mael questions as my eyelids flicker shut.

"Mael, please pass (Y/n) over to us!"

"Of course."

New hands grab onto my body and my head rests against a flat chest.

"Gowther," I whimper.

"It's alright, (Y/n)," the Sin of Lust assures me. "I've got you."

"Elizabeth, can't you heal her?" I hear Hawk ask.

"Unfortunately, my healing has been affected by the curse," Elizabeth admits by my side. "I am unable to heal (Y/n)."

I start to fade out again.

"Now, Greatest Sun."

Mael.

"Consider this my response!"

Zel.

No. I have to stop them. 

I need to end this.

"Be warned, our will and resolve will not falter."

Beth.

Right here, right now. I cannot pick a side.

Because I love every being on this battlefield.

Maybe not so much Ludociel. But that can possibly change if he proves he has a good heart.

"Like hell, you bastards!"

Wake up, (Y/n).

"Why must we do this? Let's put an end to this sad and futile war once and for all."

Just open your eyes.

"Shut your mouth!"

"I know why you're doing this, Zeldris. You believe once Meliodas becomes the Demon King, he will be able to protect (Y/n) from the Demon King. Your love for her is something truly beyond words."

"You don't know a damn thing!"

"Please stop this now. We can work out a way to—"

"My older brother becoming the Demon King is the only way (Y/n) can be saved, you selfish bastard! As every second passes, the chances of her last heart dying increases."

"Her last heart? What are you talking about—"

"I cannot lose (Y/n) again! I already lost her during the Holy War and just a few days ago. If she dies, I swear I will destroy the whole of Britannia!"

"We can find another way!"

Diane.

"Dammit!"

Zel, please stop.

"Zeldris, please!"

Beth, he is too far gone.

Dammit, (Y/n). Just open your eyes!

"I won't break my promise to her, so get out of my way! Don't you understand, I love her!"

Silence.

My mind is so fuzzy right now. 

I can barely think straight.

"The inside of the cocoon is empty," I hear Hawk say.

What?

"Meliodas, is that really you?" I hear Elizabeth ask softly.

Zeldris's pure laugh fills the air.

"That means it's your turn to fulfil our promise," he chokes out. "Do it, Demon King."

No, no, no, no, no. This cannot be happening.

I need to—

Hello, (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows.

Meliodas. Or should I say Demon King?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.3K 20
⚠️Read warnings before you read⚠️ [COMPLETED] [OLD] (Formerly called: She's Mine!) Sorry not editing this. The mistakes will remain. You are the de...
28.9K 825 19
Meliodas dragon has just moved to brittania. He has started at his uncle Demeros's school for people with magic abilities. In fact, the whole country...
43.4K 1.8K 33
(Y/n) is the younger sister of Elizabeth, the Commandment of Benevolence, the leader of the Ten Commandments. Or at least this is who Elizabeth was b...
84.4K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...