Sunflower || Technoblade x Oc

By Pan9636

Techno meeting a new creator... More

Info
First meeting...
Love of host
That night
Online you
Preparation
The "date"
The blood god flower field
Reunion Party
Meeting up
Sharing A Small Apartment
Confrontation
A Pleasant Morning
Shameless promo

Rivalry

1.1K 38 18
By Pan9636

The door bell rang once more, quicker than I expected because Will and Phill hotel is quite far away from Yrena apartment. Maybe they rushed over to my aid. Time like these make me feel lucky to have them as friends.

"Oh. Hi Laurence." - Yrena said in an uninterested voice.

Laurence??

"Hi bud!" - Jarred turn his head over to the door and greet Laurence.

Did he also call back up??

"Jarred you know I'm uncomfortable around Laurence..." - Yrena said while taking a seat beside me. Presumedly to stay away from this Laurence guy.

"Oh don't be like that Avery." - Laurence laughed.
"I'm dating Jenna you know?" - He said in a dead serious voice.

"What."
"And why would I believe you?"
"If she got herself a boyfriend she would've told me." - She replied sternly.

"You can call her later to check on your own." - He scoffed.

The tension in the room was high. I can tell Yrena dislike this Laurence guy.

To comfort her I grab her angrily shaking hand and squeeze it gently. Giving her a everything will be ok look.

She looked up and smiled at me.

The bell rang again and this time I could hear Will and Phill voice behind the door.

"Welcome gentleman!" - Yrena said jokingly.

"Why it's our pleasure to meet you maiden." - Will laughed causing the 3 of them to giggled with each other.

At this point the small apartment wasn't big enough anymore.

"Well, this place is a bit cramp now..."
"You guys wanna go get a drink?" - Yrena suggested.

"I'm down." - Jarred replied happily.

The rest of us agree and we started to move.

The place was relatively close to Yrena apartment so we agree to walk there instead of getting an Uber.

Jarred and Laurence walked together at the back while Phil and Will walked together in the middle. That leave me and Yrena at the front.

Fidgeting with my hand I looked over to Yrena.

Coincidentally she also glanced up at me.

We both laughed and started to talk about her psychology studies.

***

Arriving at the restaurant we go up to the second floor and take a empty table.

A waitress stared at Jarred as she walked over to our table and take our orders.

The table mood was rather intense as glances were being trade with each friend group in hatred. Yrena being stuck in the middle of all the conflict picked up on the situation.

"Alright what's wrong." - She asked.

"Nothing really!" - We all replied.

"I'm a psychology major. I know when people lie." - she looked up at me.
"Will and Phill didn't just missed you and come over."
"And Jarred you never answered my question as why Laurence is here." - she said, turning to Jarred.

"Well we..." - Jarred started but decided to stay silence.

"You also lied about the waitress being a one night stand." - She said looking Jarred dead in the eye.

"Why would you care...?"
"You're not my girlfriend anymore." - Jarred replied sadly.

What- They used to be together?? I looked over to Phill and Will to see they have the same expression as me.

"Then why are you here Jarred." - She said sternly.
"A surprise visit and the hostility you directed at Techno because he was in my apartment?"
"You think I wouldn't pick up on that?" - She mumbled angrily.

"I just wanted to surprise you." - Jarred mumbled.

By this time the waitress came back with our drink and food. The fighting temporary stop as Yrena chucked the beer down angrily.

"H-hey slowdown!" - I said in worries.

Slamming a empty cup onto the table she looked at me.

"You're here with me so it will be fine right?" - her face was already red.

I don't know if it was the alcohol speaking or she genuinely meant that but I was happy she trusted me.

"Of course." - I smiled softly.

I could feel Jarred hatred stare on me but I didn't mind.

As everyone laugh and drink away Jarred stood up and excuse himself to the bathroom.

Yrena followed after saying she also had to go.

I wasn't going to let a drunk girl go anywhere alone so I also followed after them.

As I close in on her, Yrena stop at the corner leading to the bathroom.

I walked over to see what was going on to see Jarred making out with the waitress.

They were really going at it...

I took Yrena hand and dragged her outside of the restaurant.

"I don't know what you and Jarred are but." - I looked at the sky.
"I'm also here you know..." - I looked down to meet her wet eyes.

Wiping away her tears I kneeled down to her height level.

"Let leave...?" - I ask her while gently moving her hair away from her face.

"Mhm." - She replied quickly.

I texted Will and Phil telling them we were going back to Yrena apartment as I held Yrena hand and walk her home.

Half way through the block Yrena tugged my arm and thank me.

"Thanks for always being there..." - She mumbled while looking at the ground.

"Thank you for always supporting me." - I replied while lifting her head up.

She tried to lean in for a kiss but I stop her just in time.

"As much as I want this I can't let you do something like that in a drunk state Yrena!" - I said looking away blushing.

"Techno..." - She mumbled.
"Call me by my real name please...?" - She looked up at me.

How can someone crying face be this beautiful... Her cheek was slightly red, the top of her nose was red as well. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

To think I never noticed her beauty before.

"Avery." - I said looking at her dead in the eyes.

"Techno." - She giggled.
(A/n: Techno doesn't like his real name being use so just pretend Techno is his real name 🥲)

I smiled softly and started to walk her home.

***

Avery pov
"Techno..."
"Cuddle with me..." - I said while half sober.

"You'll regret that in the morning... I'll take the couch for the night."

Tugging his sleeve I looked up at him.

"I am sober...."

"No you're not Avery, I can hear it in your voice." - He sighed.

"Pleaseeeeee." - I said while hugging him from the back.

He turned over to me and squish my face with both of his hand.

"You're too carefree! I'm a male you know!" - He said sternly.

"But you're Techno!" - I replied while giggling.

"I could still be a bad person!"

"I feel lonely." - I cried.

"Ok fine..." - He said while looking at my eyes.

"Yey!" - I excitedly drag him to my room.

Flopping on the bed I signal him to come join me.

"I guess this is more comfortable than the couch." - He giggled while turning over to face me.

He kissed my forehead and snuggled up with me.

"Hehe." - I chuckled lightly.

"Hm?" - He responded.

"I'm just so happy right now!" - I said happily.

As I said that I could feel his heart beat faster.

"Goodnight Techno..." - I snoozed off.

"Goodnight Avery..." - He said while playing with my hair.

***

I wake up to a Techno hugging me and light breathing above my head. Suddenly all the event from yesterday come flooding back to me.

As I drowned my face in his chest I blushed.

I feel his grip tighten around my waist as I look up.

"Morning." - He said while yawning.

"M-morning." - I stuttered while blushing.

He kissed my forehead as he cuddled up with me even more.

"Let me enjoy this a little bit more..." - He said while snoozing back to sleep.

He wasn't buff or anything but being in his chest makes me feel safe... I buried myself in them even more.

This feels nice... but this is definitely not something friends do with each other...

I always knew I admired him from a viewer and a friend stand point, but had I ever feel more than just admiration...?

He's an amazing person. He's considerate and even if he doesn't show it he always try to help people.

But can me and him even work out...?

He's on the other side of the globe and either of us can just leave everything behind and go to the other half.

I still haven't finish university and he have siblings back home that would be sad if he was to move...

Distant relationship is a no go for me... I don't have the mental capacity to do something so stressful. I'm too paranoid...

"I like you." - He said bluntly, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up at him, meeting his handsome face.

"I like you too..." - I replied with a sad smile.

"I'll wait."

"For..?"

"For you to finish university."

"I could meet someone else and move on from you by the time that happened..."

"So could I."
"We won't know what going to happen in the future."
"But... if by that time we're both still single."
"Will you give me a chance?"

As our eyes meet I could tell that this was the only answer to our problems.

"Yeah... I'll wait for you too." - I said.

"Can I... kiss you?" - He said shyly.

"You're the one who turned me down yesterday you know." - I giggled.

"I didn't want our first kiss to be like that." - He weeped.

I kissed him softly.

"Hehe." - I giggled.

He suddenly get on top of me and pinned my hands onto the bed.

As his fluffy hair fall down to his face I turned away from his gaze and blush.

"What with you all of the sudden..." - I mumbled.

"I wanted to do this since Jarred show up." - He giggled.

"You were jealous?" - I laughed.

"Maybe." - He mumbled.

He kissed me deeply. It was slobby but I didn't care. I liked it.

Knowing that he'll have to leave in a few weeks make me sad but that makes me savor moments like these.

"We should probably get out of bed and meet up with the rest of the sbi." - I moved his hair out of his face giggling.

"They could wait." - He said while laying down beside me.

"You're leaving your bro for a girl?" - I laughed.

"Guess I'm a simp for you now sunflower." - He chuckled.

"Sunflower?" - I turned to him

"Yeah... us remind me of sunflowers."
"We turn to each other when sun get block you know?" - He giggled.

"That was so cute Techno." - I chuckled.

"Alright we should really get going now, Phil have turned into Dadza." - He said while looking at his phone.

"Alright let go." - I slowly get up and looked over to him.
"Let go my sunflower." - I giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
209K 6.8K 55
sbi (+friends) oneshots. literally what the title says. mostly technodad at this point
43.1K 606 16
All information in first part
95.3K 1.7K 72
สœแด‡สŸสŸแด, แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด แด›สœษช๊œฑ แดษดแด‡-๊œฑสœแดแด› ส™แดแดแด‹! ษช สœแดแด˜แด‡ สแดแดœ แด‡ษดแดŠแดส ส€แด‡แด€แด…ษชษดษข แด›สœษช๊œฑ ส™แดแดแด‹! [แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡๊œฑ แดแด€ส แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แด€ ส™ษชแด› แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡] I'm redoing this book go check out the ne...