𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 6

5.5K 247 114
By NotMeHavingThisApp

———————————————————————

(⌒▽⌒)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"Hello?" I asked confused by why she was calling so late at night.

"So you know I love you right? Well- there is this older guy, his name is Minhee, he is hosting this party Friday night. Tomorrow. You need to come with me"

"No. I'm not going" I stated and was about to hang up the phone when she started speaking again.

"BUT I WANNA SEE SHIRTLESS HOT GUYS!"

"I'm not going. You have a lot of other friends, go with one of them instead. You know I will only last a few minutes there before I eventually get bored and leave" I had been with her to a party before. I lasted ten minutes before I got bored of it and left after making sure she was in safe hands.

"But-"

"I have to go- see you at school tomorrow" I pressed the button that ended the call. A sigh escaped my mouth when I left the room to go back to the boys who were waiting for me to return to the living room.

"What did she want?"

"Nothing much" I answered Jungwon and lay down on my mattress. As we were about to keep going with our conversation, a notification popped up on all our phones.
"How did they get our numbers?"

"Maybe the class list?"

"It's an invitation to the party on Friday, the one Minhee is hosting-" I stared off.

"Who is Minhee" Niki asked and read through the invitation.

"A senior at our school- he's a jerk"

"But why would he invite us, it's only a day since we started there" Heeseung turned off his phone and riled on his back.

"Yeah, why would he out of all people invite you seven to a party when you have only gone there for a day? Let's see, shall we? First off, you made half the girls fall in love with you the moment you stepped inside the building. Second, you got into a fight with one of the biggest bullies in the school, and almost won if it was not for the risk of teachers coming. Third, you have made me a target by hanging out around me and generally talking to me. And last, Jake here managed to walk straight into a teacher while they were holding a cup of coffee, marking her spill the liquid all over herself. So yeah- why would they invite you guys." My speech was said in a half-sarcastic voice, even though everything I said was true.

"So that's why you what's not with us at the free period?" Sunghoon quickly turned towards Jake who was all red in the face by now.
"It was an accident" he muttered embarrassed.

We shrugged it off and turned off the light ready to go to sleep. Everyone was lying quietly trying to make themselves comfortable. Niki had his arms wrapped around Sunoo and Jake had his legs wrapped around his blanket.
We reached a stunning ten minutes before they could not keep quiet anymore.
The room was pitch black and the only sound that could be heard was the sound of our breathing.

"Haewon"

I hummed in response.

"I'm scared"

"Don't be a kid"

"Shut up Sunghoon"

"Yeah- you're just as scared as he is"

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are-"

"You're also scared!"

"You're all scared, little kids"

"As if you are not scared"

"I am not"

"Shut up Nishimura, you're hugging Sunoo for your dear life."

"Shut up all of you, we got school tomorrow" Heeseung uttered making all the boys stop arguing and lay down again to try to sleep once more.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)

The sound of my alarm rang through the big living room where the eight of us were sleeping soundly.
I groaned and tried to turn it off when I spotted the foot that was half up in my face. I shoved it away making someone else's groan and hopefully wake up.
I scanned the room and found; Heeseung holding around me, Jungwon lying on top of Jay and Heeseung. Jake lying there Jungwon had slept last night, Niki lying on top of Sunoos chest and Sunghoon lying with one foot on his pillow and the other almost in my face.

"Park Sunghoon!" I shouted in my sleepy voice. "Turn off my alarm," I asked him since he was the one that was nearest to our phones.
Sunghoon let out an accidental moan and reached out for my phone.

I tapped Heeseung on the shoulder "wake up we have school"
He adjusted himself a bit "five more minutes"

"What time is it?" Jay said in his morning voice while putting on his glasses. He dragged his fingers through his messy hair waiting for someone to reply.
I forcefully got myself out of Heeseung a grip and stepped out of the mess of pillows and blankets on the floor.
Jay started messing around in the kitchen making some breakfast while I took on the job of waking the others up from their deep sleep.

Though it was hard at first, once the smell of bacon and pancakes reached the living room, they got up.

We took turns showering and eating around the table to make everyone get ready on time. I was one of the first to go and shower so I had more time to eat before we had to leave meanwhile Jay sat Sunoo and Niki to wash up after the meals so that she too could shower before changing.
As the clock reached seven thirty we left to go to school.

The the closer we got to school, the more clearly I could see Hyunmin and some of his friends waiting by the gate.
I excused myself and asked them to go first telling them I had to stop by a convenience store to buy myself something to drink.

I looked around myself after getting out of the convenience store at the corner of the small street. As I could not see anyone I knew around me I started walking toward the school gates.
My hands were slightly trembling. I sort of knew who Hyunmin was waiting for by the gate, but I still hoped that person was not me.

"Haewon!" Hyunmin shouted as smiled at me once he saw me. I kept my eyes on the ground as I tried to walk past him, trying to ignore him. But he caught up with me and grabbed me by my arm.
"Leave me alone," I said in a dead tone.

The guy scoffed "you don't even know what I'm I'm about to tell you, maybe I just want to talk to you?" He acted as if he was hurt and clutched his chest.

"We have nothing to talk about, let me go"

His smile faded in a second and was replaced by a serious expression. "I heard from a little bird that you have made some new friends here. And that they happened to be boys. And one of them was even the one I fought with yesterday- listen, I want to teach that guy- Niki a little lesson. I want to show him where he belongs. But since he is surrounded by his other friends all the time he seems untouchable: but since he is your friend too maybe you can bring him to me? And I will let you go clean"

"No"

"No? NO?!" He tightened his grip on my arm making me winch in pain. "What if you take it instead then? Would you like that?" He dragged me towards the back of the school and threw me against the wall." last chance! Bring him to me or take it for him"
He trapped me against the wall and whispered something into my ear. "Don't you remember what happened last time you disobeyed me?"

By the next second, he smashed my head against the wall. And everything when black.

———————————————————————

I, Hyunmin, and our third friends Shin Yejin was sitting in the park playing. The park they were sitting in was hidden, placed on the other side of a small forest.
The three were sitting on a blanket joking around and laughing.

Suddenly, one of the seven-year-olds spoke up "Haewon-ah can you come with me, I have something to tell you" Hyunmin said and rose from the blanket.
He gestured for me to follow him as he started walking towards somewhere.
I looked back at Yejin who was smiling at me showing thumbs up. Maybe she knew what he was going to tell me?

I followed him to a cliff where he stopped and placed both his hands behind his back. "I have been thinking for a while and... I think I like you. I know I like you Haewon. You have been with me for a long time now and I want you to be with me for the rest of our lives.

Haewon, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was taken aback. That's the most simple way to say it. I loved Hyunmin, but not like that. I loved him as a friend, and could never see him as anything more than that.

He took my hands in his and waited for an answer from me.

I lightly shook my head. "Hyun, I love you, but not like that. I think it's better if we stay as friends" I took back my hands and looked at his reaction.

His expression darkened. "What?! What do you mean you just want to be friends? YOU LOVE ME!"
He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards him. "SAY IT. SAY YOU LOVE ME!"

"Stop. Please" I pleaded.

"DO IT; SAY YOU LOVE ME!"

"No"

He grabbed me by my neck and told me to say it one more time. As I declined again he tightened his grip "remember this if you ever disobey me again" with that he dragged me to the end of the cliff and pushed me off.

———————————————————————

My eyes slowly opened. My body was numb. I could hear fainted talking the the background of the voice of my thoughts.
Slowly the voices became clearer and my vision improve. In all the daze I could feel myself being carried by someone. Before I could figure out who it was I was placed down on a bed.

"She is awake" Jay uttered once he got eye contact with me. He gave me a recurring smile and nodded towards Heeseung. "We found you behind the dumpsters"

"You were knocked out, unconscious on the ground. Are you ok?" Heeseung continued.

I opened my mouth to answer him but stopped once a striking pain hit my head. I lifted my hand and placed it on my forehead as some tears started blocking my vision. "I'm- I'm ok" I managed to say through the striking pain.

"Jay, go and get the school nurse or a teacher, someone who can help her relieve the pain" Heeseung pointed towards the door and told Jay to be quick.

A moment later Jay came running with Sunoo and the school nurse behind him. Heeseung held my hand as the lady took a look at the back of my head and tested different things to see if I had a severe injury or not.
She concluded that I had hit my head on the ground a little too hard and may experience some difficulty holding my balance. She also told me that it may hurt for a day or two, and gave me some pain relievers for my head.

"Can she go home?" Sunoo asked the nurse. She shook her head and said that it was not severe enough that I had to leave the school. Sunoo frowned a bit and tried to talk her into letting me go home, but she just shushed him.

"How long was I out for?"

———————————————————————

1980 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 26.7K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
14.8K 184 10
I don't own GMW. I copied kind of up to the ski lodge. Then I will be making up more own part.
29.4K 1.3K 34
'𝘏𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘴...
155K 7.6K 135
Went to live in my father's friend's house to find myself involved with Seven Boys♡