Powerful Alpha

By TaekookMF

โš ๏ธDo not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... More

characters
๐Ÿฆ€1
๐Ÿฆ‘2
๐Ÿ™3
๐Ÿฆž4
๐Ÿฆ5
๐Ÿข6
๐Ÿฆ–7
๐Ÿ‰8
๐ŸฆŽ9
๐Ÿฆˆ10
๐Ÿณ11
๐Ÿฌ12
๐Ÿฆ13
๐Ÿฆ›14
๐Ÿฆ‡15
๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ16
๐Ÿง17
๐Ÿฆก18
๐Ÿ„19
๐Ÿฆ“20
๐Ÿผ21
๐Ÿฆจ 22
๐Ÿจ 23
๐Ÿฆฅ24
๐Ÿฆ™25
๐Ÿ26
๐Ÿป27
๐Ÿ’28
๐ŸŒ29
๐Ÿฆ˜30
๐Ÿฆข31
๐Ÿฐ32
๐Ÿ‘33
๐Ÿฃ34
๐Ÿˆ36
๐Ÿ… 37
๐Ÿค38 ~final chapter~

๐Ÿ 35

2.4K 85 78
By TaekookMF

Hehe holla~

Pretty sure I misspelled it😅✌️

So I was not active for quite a while, to be more specific for about a whole month.

Main reasons are:
1. Busy with assignment
2. Receiving tons of hate
3. Feeling insecure about ma English

So imma repeat myself,
You don't like my books, then don't read it you coconuts! 🥥

And even if you decide to write me a hate comment or message it to me personally, then remember!

I am just a teenager girl, who tries her best writing a book.

I am a human with feelings, I know, kinda surprising right? But yes! I don't enjoy people writing me:

"Your books are horrible!"

"You better quit writing"

"Your writing skills are shizzy"

"It will be better if you stop updating"

"Have you ever tried taking English lesson? Cause I think you need to try!
Stop writing girl."

Wow, wow *clapping*
You are very brave behind those keyboards.
Congratulations! You made me feel bad, satisfied?

But lemme tell ya! I am not going to stop writing, so you may duck off!

And if not! I will burn you eyebrows!

I know my English ducks, but guyseu...
It's my third language, I am trying my best I swear.

Now! Enjoy the chapter kings and queens 💕

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Guys we are back!!!!!!" I shouted as me and Jungkook entered the pack house.
In less than two seconds, all of our hyungs were standing in front of us in a line, like soldiers.

"Finally you are back! What took you so long?! I want to know EVERYTHING." Jin said. He came closer to me, grabbed my hand and led me towards the living room.

The rest of the hyungs, including Jungkook, followed me and Jin like lost puppies in an animal shop.

As we set down, the hyungs gave me puppy eyes, as a sign to tell the story.
I held Jungkook's hand tightly, feeling a bit nervous.

"So, before we start I want to say something.
No matter what you are about to hear, please think twice before you speak out.
Secondly, we are pretty nervous, so don't make the situation even harder that it already is." My alpha spoke out before letting me speak.

"So, as you all know we went to the docto-" A sudden flash of light interrupted my words.

"Oh shiz, it was taking a picture and not filming a video." Jimin cursed.

"You idiot! I told you to press this button and not that one!" Jin shouted quietly, rising his hand to hit Jimin's head.

"Are you to fricking serious?! This two people are about to share one of the most important moments of their lives with us. And you! You are dealing with some dumb business. If you will not quite down, I will kill you both!" Yoongi shouted. I repeat YOONGI shouted.

What a rare moment for us all to share.
I saw how Jungkook's jaw opened widely, Jin and Jimin were in complete shock,
While Hoseok and Namjoon were peeing their pants from laughter.

"But he forced me to film! So blame that idiot!" Jimin pouted while pointing at Jin.

"YOU are the idiot! There is a clear drawing of a play sign on the button, you just press it and the camera will start filming! Don't blame me for your stupidity!!" Jin shouted back.

"I am done." Yoongi gave up and closed his eyes, trying to keep himself calm.

"G-guy-" Jungkook tried to speak.

"No your are dumb!" Jimin yelled.

"And you are short!" Jin shouted back.

"What does my hight has to do with this argument, y-you dork!"

"Hyungs!!!!!!!" I finally got the courage to scream.

"Guys seriously, I feel like I am surrounded by five years old kids...
I that close to shiz my pants because I am nervous. Please just shut up and listen!"
I said.

"He snapped!" Hoseok yelled and everyone calmed down.

"Okay! So we went to the doctor.
First we saw baby number one, he was a boy." I got interrupt again.

"It's a boyyyyy~" Jin clapped his hand.
I glared at him with angry eyes, he got the message and shut his mouth.

"Then, we looked a again and saw baby number two... It was a girl." I said.

"OMG twins!!!" Jin and Jimin cheered.

"Congratulations guys!" Namjoon patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"A-actually, it's not the end..." I said making everyone turn their heads to my and Kook's direction.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Hoseok asked.

"W-well, actually we were shocked as well. We saw a-another baby, it was another g-girl." I shivered.

"Triplets?!? Jeon! What the hell are you eating?!" Jimin gave him the 'what the hell face'.

"W-well, triplets are great!" Yoongi gave us thumbs up, trying to convince himself that everything will be fine.

"A-and then, we looked again.
There was another boy, we have four babies, hehe." I thought I would pass out.

"WHAT?!?!?!? Jungkook you monster!
That's inhumane!" Jin scolded Jungkook.

"Hey! Why are you blaming me? It's not like I can control it!" Jungkook hugged me and sulked.

"Well, you know what they say? Kids are happiness..." Namjoon said. I did not understand if he was joking or trying to cheer us all up.

"Hyungs, me and Jungkook are very happy. Of course, at first we were caught out off guard, but we always wanted to have a big family of our own.
All I am asking is to support us, stay by our side and help us." I sobbed half way through my speech.

"Awwww Tae, of course we will support you and Jungkook. I can assure you that we will be the best uncles to your children and will love them like ours."
Yoongi said out of nowhere.

"Damn Yoongi, you have a very soft side I see." Hoseok teased.

"Don't get used to it!" Yoongi said.

"Okay! He is back!" Hoseok chuckled and hugged his mate, who hugged him back immediately.

"One of my favourite episodes for my series." Jin said, turning off the camera.

"Guys! I think we all need a group hug!" Jimin stood up with arms wide open.

"No we don't!" Yoongi said.

"Shut up grumpy cat!" Jin smacked Yoongi's back.

"Hmph, fineeeee... Group hug!"
Yoongi said hugging Jimin from one side.
We all smiled and hugged each other tightly.

It's a start of a new, challenging and most epic adventure.

Hello schnitzels 👽🛸💙
How are you doing? Please comment me your opinion, did enjoy this chapter or not?

Please don't let people bring you down, stay strong and believe in yourselves 💜╣[-_-]╠💜
You are so precious, please keep yourselves happy and smile more :)

Meme time ⏰😎

The real sunshine 🌅🥰

No one sked for your opinion honeyyyyyyy~

Love you 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2.1K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
140K 8.3K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
278K 16.3K 44
"Look me in the eyes, Delta," I demand. His eyes open just slightly. My mouth turns dry and my hand loosens its grip on his chin. His wolf cries, "Al...
1.5M 67.8K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...