𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀・:*:・//yandere...

By Coiichee_ukuda

A dreamsmp story but..... They are yandere ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* I change the story a bit so they might be so... More

✧Where it all begin ✧
⋆୨୧˚Meeting a new friend ˚୨୧⋆
◍♡✙Joining?✙♡◍
*:..。o○New look○o。..:*
*+:。.。Owner。.。:+*
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Honored⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
☆.。.:*Tag game?.。.:*☆
❃.✮:▹Going back?◃:✮.❃
✥❁✿✿Building time ❀❀❁✥
*:..。o○Prison for who?○o。..:*
‧͙⁺˚*・༓Recruit {2}༓・*˚⁺‧͙
✙♣︎Nether♧✚
◌◌○𝖠 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄○◌◌
☆.。.:* 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .。.:*☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓ 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾 ༓・*˚⁺‧͙
*:;;:* 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗? *:;;:*
♠︎◎◌ 𝘌𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 ◌◎♠︎
*:..。 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 。..:*
❃.★ 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 ✮.❃
。.。:∞♡ 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾. ♡∞:。.。  
-: ✧ :- Crush? -: ✧ :-
*+:。 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇? 。:+*
⋆⋆୨୧˚𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦˚୨୧⋆⋆
*•✩•˚Preparation{1}˚•✩•*
✧♪♪●Preparation{2}○♪♪☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧I am fine୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*:。.Murder?.。:*
◎○Investigation{1}○◎
◎○Investigation{2}○◎
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚It's her fault!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*+:。.。L𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀。.。:+*
**✿❀𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❀✿**
❃.✮:▹𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀◃:✮.❃
*+:。.。𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ?。.。:+*
゚+*:;;:*𝙀𝙭𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙.*:;;:*+゚
◆𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◆
*+:。.。Memory。.。:+*
*+:。.。𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?。.。:+*
◆𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩?◆
❖✤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...✤❖
❃❀□◆𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯?◆□❀❃
✥❖◇ 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 ◇❖✥
◔◕❃𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭❃◕◔
◔◑𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◐◔
□✚𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵✚□

..。o○Flashback○o。..

3.3K 130 89
By Coiichee_ukuda

Y/n pov

It was pretty awkward walking with them together. DreamXD kept on talking and putting some sly insult to dream, dream just mostly gave a cold shoulder to him or just insults him back.

"It was so boring without you y/n~ " dreamXD said while whining and clinging behind my back. Ok I can tell this two are definitely dream and him are the same beings.

"No wonder I got deja vu when I talk to dream, you two are annoying as hell." I said in an annoyed tone while dreamXD giggle and still hugging me, dream looked at me with disbelief.

"Hun I am 10 times better than this person and more handsome than him." Dream said with sassy tone while dreamXD burst out laughing.

"YOU? BETTER THAN ME HAHHA! " dreamXD laughed while letting go off me and I can see dream who still has his dead stare.

"Well both of you look the same except dreamXD have wings and you have Uh no wings." I said while dream looked hurt and dreamXD still laughing in the background.

"Anyways, how do you know each other? " dream asked while pulling me closer to him. I guess he could see that I am 'uncomfortable', Me and dreamXD stop laughing and just looked at each other.

"Dream, I wasn't the person you know today... I was a insane human who wants revenge. " I said with annoyed tone while not looking at them, if I do then they would been murdered by me right now.

Dream was about to question that but then dreamXD stopped dream with his magic.
"Y/n isn't done talking. " he said with a shh hand while dream rolled his eyes.

"I was murdering many people and committing arson on so many villages until dreamXD help me to reduce my insanity. " I said while dream just stopped walking, I looked back and saw him doubting about what I just said.

Flashback

I was walking to the l'manburg, this place looks nice but after hearing the wars in this place, I just thought that they won't be bother on what I am gonna do.

I was thinking some ways to destroy this place so I thought to blow this place up but then a mistake appears. I thought it was a attack so I pulled my sword, the mist started to clear up and I saw a guy who was flying?
What the heck?! Is he one of those so call mobs?!

"You know that this is your will be your last chance to live if you destroy this place. " he said while I backed up slowly. I could feel some presence of him being a powerful being.

"Move out of the way..." I said while walking to him and pushing him aside but my hand just pass through him. I freaked out and jumped back.

"This will be your last chance to stop or I will kill you. " he said while I just gave a chuckle. He tilted his head in confusion.

"You know that I am doing all of this to just kill myself in the end, I just want people to experience my pain. My village is small so I want all the people who I meet to join my village. " i said with a twisted look and he doesn't even move abit.

"I just need thirty more people and I am done. " i said while running pass him but then I couldn't move any muscle of my so I just fell down.

"I know you went through a lot but this place is own by me so I can't let you do that. " he said while crouching down and pulling my hair up to his head level.

"If you say this place is yours then let me move and I promise that I will go to another village. " i said but I still couldn't move any of my muscle.

"You know that each village has a owner right? But I am stronger than the other owners... All the villages you destroy, one by one the owner soul gets in your body and it will slowly destroy your body. The voices you hear in you head are all the people you killed and pretty sure all of them are telling you to die. " he said while letting go of my hair and I just face planted on the grass.

"I am sure that no one wants me to live anyways so let me just do it. " i said, I was hoping that he would let me go but then he just sigh.

"You are quite a interesting human, no remorse after killing many, not afraid to die, can smile through pain and suffering... I don't really want you to die. " he said while his whole body became red. Is he dying or something else is happening to his body?

He is the only person who wants me to live and that made me feel weird inside. I guess I am scare to die but just act like I am not scare at all.

"Okay then... Can you help me?" I asked while he just took some time to process what I just said.

"Uh o-okay. " he said while his whole body became tomato red and then he snap his fingers, I could feel my whole body again. I stood up and dusted my clothes.

"I will remove some souls in your head first then we could talk to each other. " he said while placing his hand on my head. It feels like something in my body is getting pulled .
But after that, i feel more light.

"Thank you 'guy' but now what are we gonna do? " I said but dreamXD just stayed quite and still kept his hand on my forehead still. Oh no, did he take to much soul from my head?

"Uh hey you, are you okay? " I said while poking his shoulder, he suddenly shook his head.

"Oh I am sorry, I just zone out for a bit. " he said while laughing. It is nice to hear someone laugh without me just looking at them.

"What are we gonna do? " I asked while he sigh.

"Damn you have to talk to more people rather than taking their soul... first let's introduce ourselves, You can call me dreamXD and yours is- " he said while I am trying to remember my name.

"Uhh y/n? " I said, not really sure but I remember someone calling me that before I stab him.

"Here, have this as a gift from me. " he said while handing me a sword made of iron. I use an axe before and it's nearly broken-

Flashback end

Dream pov

Suddenly y/n stop her story and also stop holding my hand. She suddenly grab dreamXD hands and they both look at each other. I was feeling sad for y/n backstory but she made me feel something I don't want to feel right now.

DreamXD was surprised by y/n sudden movement and they look like a couple- I shook my head, trying to remove the thought of them together. One is freaking immortal while the other one is mine I mean mortal.

A few moments later

"Can I have a scythe please? " y/n said with a cute baby voice while dreamXD soul left his body but his soul enter his body and he became all red. I wish that happens to me.

"What why a-a scythe?" He said while stuttering and I just glare at them.

"They look good and are better than swords so yes. " she said while giving the puppy eyes.

"Wh-what? Did your s-sword break? He stuttered while I just watch them with jealousy.

DreamXD pov

"Not really but it looks like it's gonna break and I don't want this sword to break. " she said while holding my arm now and I started to feel warm, I am gonna faint.

"So, he is your sugar daddy huh y/n. " dream said jokingly. Both of us took some time to process until I stop flying and fell down while y/n just stare blankly.

"What! " y/n shouted with a flustered face while I looks like a blushing mess. Y/n started punched dream's shoulder while he laugh at our reaction.

"I don't mine being one. " i mumble while I stop covering my face. Y/n was still shouting and hitting at dream so she probably couldn't hear what I just said. Dream stared at me while I just smirk at him.

"Anyways! I can't make a scythe but I can give your old axe back. " I said while y/n stopped hitting dream. I had y/n broken axe for years so I fix her axe.

"Wait, you fix my axe?! " y/n said while I nodded. Y/n ran up to me and help me stand up, I took her axe out and y/n eyes lit up. I thought to not give back because I don't want her to have PTSD or making her remember somethings I don't want her remember.

"Oh my god thank you dreamXD! " y/n shouted while hugging me. I saw dream using his hand to cover me from his eyes so he could only see y/n only. She stop hugging me and I thought to not stop hugging her but it will make her uncomfortable.

I handed her axe and she looks very happy about it while hugging her axe. Suddenly she threw axe somewhere, me and dream look where the axe went. We saw a zombie under a tree with a axe on his head.

"Oh my, it is so comfortable to throw an axe than a sword. " y/n said while happily walking to the dead zombie. She reach there and pulled her axe from the zombies head. No wonder, I like you...

"Alright guys, let's go. "

Love meter✧༺♥༻✧

Dream:---% ( he has many emotion running through his head after you just hug him. After that then he is jealous )

DreamXD:90% ( he is happy that you like him more than dream tho they look the same, he likes people who doesn't judge people's look)

A/n

Have a lovely day.・゜゜・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 3.3K 25
▃▃ 𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐑 ◝ ❝in this life and the next, i'll always find you.❞ ↠ in which i write for the dream smp characters and compile all those stories he...
4.1K 86 16
Just some Yandere Dsmp one-shots! I am making this book since I get book ideas instead of ideas for the books I am writing. So, this will be a fun li...
358K 11.8K 56
"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms up making my hands heat up from the fir...
62K 696 23
COMPLETED. ( ♡ ) ≡ DESCRIPTION ... ❛ :: [ Bloody surprise like cherry pie, ] ❛ :: [ Will not write about Tubbo, Tommy, Technoblade, Philza, Ranb...