Soulmates

Door VicMalfoy19

With each new child is a new soulmate. Every wizard and their soulmate (if muggle) has a soulmate, a destine... Meer

Beginning
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Ending

7

11.9K 345 51
Door VicMalfoy19

I love you! Ginny Weasley yelled and everyone looked over for Draco to clenched the silverware in his fists.

Harry looked at the ginger girl blankly and sighed.

That's fine, he said and the Slytherin table snickered as Ginny looked at him in confusion. D-do you not like me back? She asked quietly. I thought you said love not like. Ginny those are two different things and if you ask me.. loves a complete waste of time, Harry said simply and Ginny looked down.
Harry scratched the back of his head and sighed.

Maybe put some effort in your mate. Cause I'm clearly not them, he said and walked out of the Great Hall.

What a rejection! Theodore yelled. Shut up Nott! Ron growled and Ginny sat beside him.

She doesn't even like him, Draco growled. Do you? Blaise asked smirking. You wanna shut it, Draco growled and Blaise chuckled.

Harmony sighed from the Ravenclaw table.

He could've done that so much better, she mumbled. Yes but Harry isn't one to beat around the bush, Luna said. But he hurt Ginnys feelings, Harmony sighed. How would it not have? It's a rejection and those hurt but it's easier if the person rejecting does not try to soften the blow, A male Ravenclaw said.
Harmony sighed and looked back to see Ginny eating and talking to Ron.

Harmony walked into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom to see Draco and Harry fighting and sighed.

Umbridge walked up to the two and gave her fake large smile.

Could you please stop. We do not fight in my classroom, She reminded and Harry turned around.

Draco caught the punch Harry was sending Umbridges way and glared at their teacher.

Sit down, he growled. Don't tell me what to do, Harry spat and walked away.
Harmony sighed as Umbridge followed Harry.

Maybe you should let him hit her, She whispered. I'm not stopping the next punch, Draco stated and sat down.

Mr. Potter after dinner do come to my office. It will be your punishment, she said still smiling. What that blood quill you have or hearing your voice, Harry hissed and the Slytherins snorted. Umbridges smile wavered as she stared into Harry's dangerous green eyes.
You are testing my patients Mr. Potter, she said. Than fucking kill me. It's not like your anything to this fucking school anyways. Hurray your a ministry worker, boohoo Hogwarts is great at getting rid of people like you, Harry growled. Your attitude is very disrespectful, she said. Your clothes are disrespectful to my eyes, Harry shot back and everyone laughed.

Umbridge looked back and the students acted as if nothing happened.

Draco glanced at Harry who seemed more fed up with Unbridge than he ever has him.. and that's saying a lot.

I do expect you to come, Umbridge said. And like every detention I'll ditch, Harry stated. I'll get Dumbledore involved, Umbridge threatened. You go do that, Harry said. I will get the ministry involved, She stated clenching her hands together. You think the ministry will have the balls to get rid of their "savior"? Harry asked and Umbridges eye twitched.
Do you have no respect? She hissed. Respect is earned not given, Harry stated. You are a boy and I am the adult, she hissed. And I am the boy who you all call the golden boy. I have fought adults and won, Harry said with a mocking tone to her own.

The door swung open and Dumbledore walked in.
He gave his grandfatherly smile and everyone looked at Harry who didn't seem fazed.

Harry could we please talk? He asked and Harry stood. Of course Professor, he said smiling as if nothing had happened.

The door shut and Umbridge straightened then smiled again.

Get your books out and flip to page 250, she instructed.

Wonder what Dumbledore wanted, Harmony mumbled. Don't worry about it babe, Blaise whispered and she nodded.

Yes Professor? Harry asked. Harry my boy it has come to my attention Umbridge is using blood quills..., Dumbledore said. 'No shit Sherlock' Harry thought. I would like you to get me evidence if you would not mind, Dumbledore said and Harry nodded.
Of course Professor, Harry said and Dumbledore smiled. Thank you Harry, he said and walked away.

Harry walked back in and Umbridge sent him a nasty look.

Oh I'm scared, he taunted and she broke the quill in her hand.
Harry smirked and sat down.

Harry your pushing your luck, Harmony whispered. Harry shrugged. I got to go to that detention anyway so why not have fun, Harry said and Harmony sighed.
'He's like dad when he's teasing mom' she thought and looked at Harry who was scribbling nonsense over the bright yellow book Unbridge had handed out in the beginning of the school year.

Draco stared at Harry who sat in front and a slightly diagonal.
Blaise smirked and left Draco alone, seeing his friend was blind to his own attraction to the Potter.

~~~~~~~~

A knock came to Umbridges office door and she set her tea cup down.
Umbridge opened the door to see Harry and smiled.

I'm glad you were not foolish enough to ditch, she said and Harry hummed.
Harry stepped forward but tripped over the pink rug on the floor, landing on top of Umbridge.

Oh sorry, he said getting up. No it's quite fine, Umbridge said dusting off and walking to the desk in the corner of his cat, pink filled room.

She placed a quill and parchment down and Harry sat on the chair.

Please right. "I will not be disrespectful to my elders", She said and Harry nodded.

'Yeah right I'm drawing' he thought and grabbed the quill as Umbridge sat down and put a sugar cube in her tea.

Soon Harry started to feel as the drawing was being cut into his left hand.
He opened and closed his fist lightly to keep the pain at a minimum as he drew the small snitch.

Harry soon finished the simple drawing and made a noise to tell Umbridge the quill was working.

P-Professor I think I have the point, he said and Umbridge nodded. Than you may go, she said and Harry covered his hand before walking out.

Harry shook his head and advanced toward Dumbledores office.

When he got there the eagle moved aside and Harry stood on a step as the stairs moved.
He knocked when at the top and heard a muffled "come in".

Harry opened the door to see Dumbledore sitting behind his desk and smiling his usual way.
Harry returned the smile and slipped the blood quill out of his sleeve with the rolled up parchment.

I have what you asked for Professor, he said and Dumbledore nodded. Thank you Harry. Maybe now I can get her out of here, he said and Harry chuckled.
Good night Professor, Harry said smiling and closed the door.

Now Harmony, he mumbled and disappeared in the shadows.

Harmony, Harry called walking out of the shadows. She jumped and looked back from her desk.

Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out the locket Umbridge wore.

Give this to your father, he said and she tilted her head. It's the Slytherins locket. Your father will know why it's important, he said.
Harmony nodded.
But Harry why don't you just give it to him? Tomorrow your coming home with me, Harmony asked. He won't ask any questions on how you got it if you gave it to him, Harry stated and she nodded in understanding.

But how did you get it? Harmony asked. Just pulled a little magic, Harry said and winked before disappearing in the shadows again. Harmony giggled and shook her head.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.5K 204 20
DRARRY What happens when Harry can no longer stay in the Gryffindor house? When he can no longer stand the constant 'meaningless pranks' being pulled...
130K 3.8K 10
This is a drarry love story. After a devastatingly cute accident in Transfiguration class, Draco (who's had a crush on Potter since second year) beco...
574K 21.6K 26
Book #1 of my soulmate series. Light blue is associated with healing, health, tranquility, understanding, and softness. "When you're soulmates, it h...
175 10 6
Harry Potter did not have the best life growing up with the Dursleys. However, that all changed when he when he is nearly 10 and found out his herita...