do you love me now? | B X B

By fijiskies

" saint laurent kisses, baby, and i hope you really miss me." More

πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπ•π„ πŒπ„ ππŽπ–?
π…πŽπ‘π„π–πŽπ‘πƒ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: π’π„π„πˆππ† 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘: π€πŒπˆπ†πŽ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’: πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 πŒπ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ“: πˆπ‚π„ πŒπ„π‹π“π’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ”: 𝐖𝐓𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ•: ππ€π‘πˆπ’ π‡πˆπ‹π“πŽπ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ–: 𝐃𝐍𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ—: 𝐈'𝐌 ππŽπ“ π€ππ†π‘π˜ π€ππ˜πŒπŽπ‘π„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: ππ‘π€π˜ π˜πŽπ” 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: π“πˆππŠπ‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: ππ‹π€π‚πŠ 𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖.
SURPRISE NUMBER ONE!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: πŽπŠπ€π˜.

1.1K 58 24
By fijiskies

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎. 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎."

𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻| 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴.
thursday, november 7th.
12:56PM.

trez was the first to get of the car as he was waiting for his aunt to finish her business phone call. walked to the front of the car, leaning against the hood of the black telsa.

the brisk autumn breeze hitting him harshly, causing him to shiver. he shoves his hands in his burgundy nike tech, as he looks up at the brick home in front of him.

his childhood home to be exact. looking up further he saw a window and that window happened to be his bedroom window.

look a little further over, his mother's window since they were across the hall from each other. it never felt like it though. most days, even when she was home it felt like she wasn't there.

"don't come in my room, trez. we handling grown people business," his mother audrey says, getting up from the couch along with her two friends.

lisa and nicole.

"man you finna get high," he rolls his eyes grabbing the remote to change the channel. "don't worry bout it. i'm finna go anyways."

"go where?" the woman stops in her tracks turning back around placing a hand on her hips.

"probably slide to auntie crib or hang with reezy and chi." he shrugs.

"how many times i gotta tell yo ass stop going to that hoe house? bad enough she criticizin my parentin' skills!"

trez doesn't respond he just continues flipping through the channels. audrey chuckles lowly as walks back in the living room, grabbing the lamp that sat on the small coffee table next to the couch.

throwing the object into the tv, causing the screen to go completely black. "what's your fucking problem?!" trez shouts hopping up from off the couch.

"you wanna know my problem? you my goddamn problem!" pointing her finger in his face. grabbing her hand and harshly throwing it down, causing her to snatch her arm from out his grip.

she pushes the boy by the chest, "you ain't shit! all you do is sit on yo ass like yo damn daddy did when he was here!"

"my daddy ain't never sit on his ass! he tried to help you out with yo' drug addiction!"

she lets out a laugh, "really? he must've told you?"

to prevent himself from putting his hands on her, he walks around her to go upstairs to his room. he ignored her taunts, her screams, everything.

grabbing his jacket, phone and charger from out of his room before going back down.

"you leaving? you leaving again? well guess what, this time you leave yo ass ain't welcome back!"

she was bullshittin'. like always, she'd call renia or wherever he was at crying hysterically for him to come home.

"i hear you." and with that he threw his hoodie over his head and walked out of the door. he didn't even want to be welcome back, cause ever since then he hasn't turned back yet.

pulling him out his thoughts when he realized renia was standing next to him, looking up at the house. "we gotta go in, tay." she says.

using his hands to push himself off the car and onto the sidewalk, renia following shortly behind him. they walk onto the front porch and she goes to ring the bell but trez stops her,

"she hears us."

remembering how he could hear every foot step and every conversation from outside the hollow home.

renia raising a brow, "what? tay, ring the bell so we can go." she says reaching for the bell once again. but before she could press it the door opens revealing audrey.

"i was coming goddamnit," she huffs opening the screen door to invite them in. the two walk in, trez mostly looking around the house. still looked the same from the last time he was there.

"okay rude. y'all not gonna give no love?" she asked holding her arms out. looking the woman up and down before his aunt pushed him into her arms.

tensing up in the woman's grip, but eventually he hugged her back. not as tight as she was hugging him. she pulls away putting her hands up to her face, placing them on his cheeks, "ohh tay, welcome home baby."

"thanks." he says giving her a forced smile. the three of them go to sit on the couches, audrey taking the bigger couch, and trez and renia taking the lover seat.

"so," she starts. "how was jail?"

trez shrugs leaning back against sofa, "it was straight, couldn't really do nothing in that bitch. that's jail for ya though,"

"oh okay," she looks him up and down before meeting back at his eyes. "when you coming back home?"

renia rolls her eyes as she she crosses her legs. shaking her foot slightly. trez bit his tongue, making sure the words that was bubbling up in his throat and threatened to escape his mouth.

he took breath, "i'm straight where i'm at."

audrey crosses her arms, "really? you got my son sitting on his ass?" she looks over at her younger sister. renia squints her eyes as she takes her tongue gliding it across her white teeth, giving off a kissing sound.

"if he wants to get a job, audrey. he can get one. he works around the house anyways. so he's gonna get a source of income."

"that's not a job."

trez sighs deeply as irritation started to settle. he couldn't even stay in the same environment as her for long.

"he's on probation for a month. what fucking job can he get? if you don't remember audrey, he has a misdemeanor."

the older woman scoffs, "whatever renia," rolling her eyes before giving a big smile to her son, "tay, i want you decide on coming home for thanksgiving." she smiles. the younger scrunches up his face, "what? no, i'm not spending thanksgiving with you. i just got back home and you think i wanna spend it with you?"

"i'm your mother. of course you wanna spend it with me!"

"well no. i don't. i'm only here cause auntie made me come, i didn't even wanna see yo ass!" he admits. renia shakes her head as she massages her temples, what a bigmouth.

"after all i did for you?! and you show her more respect then me?" audrey now stood up from the couch, the ashes from her cigarette starting to fly as she rapid moved her hands around.

"name something you did for me that auntie hasn't did!" he shouts.

"i brought you into this world. that's what i've done! i provided you a roof over yo damn head!" getting in trez's face.

"and how many times have you kicked me out from under that roof?" he asks.

"she doesn't kick me out her house to get high! matter fact- she don't even get high!" trez points at his aunt. "but you," nudging his index finger into her chest, "you left me day and night for a stupid ass drug addiction! im not staying no where with you!" he says getting up grabbing renia's keys off of the coffee table.

"tay'zon, please," renia sits up in attempts to grab his arm but he harshly snatches it away.

"nah! let his ass leave," audrey says taking a pull from her cigarette. "just like his damn daddy. dead or alive, all that nigga did was run away from his problems."

trez lets out a low laugh, letting his head drop in the middle of the his journey out the door. "dead or alive. my daddy played two parents when you couldn't be one." he says before leaving out of the home. the door slams causing the home to shake and an immense amount of tension fell into the living room.

renia looks at her sister, her eyes burning with fury, "what the fuck is your problem, audrey?!" the girl gives her a confused look and points at her chest, "me?! what is his problem?!"

"you don't get fucking tired of not having a bond with your son? really? asking him to stay for thanksgiving?!" now renia was the one to stand up.

"fuck you, renia! if it wasn't for you i would still have my son!"

"no- if it wasn't for your drug addiction you would still have your son. if you don't remember, audrey, he was over here when he got locked up and you was too doped up too realize!" she shouts getting closer in the older's face.

audrey chuckles backing away a bit pulling her cancer stick up to her lips, "so what is it? you calling me a bad mother? if you cared so much you would've helped me!"

"i am helping you," renia says turning away from her as she goes back over to the couch she previously sat at, picking up her purse. she turns back to her, "by keeping tay with me. you're not leading my nephew to be like you anymore." walking over to the door.

"it's you and momma fault i'm like this!" she hears audrey shouts from behind her. her voice getting louder indicating she was following behind her.

renia swallowed down the lump in her throat as she felt herself getting choked up. before she grabs the doorknob, she turns around looking back at her sister.

sometimes it was hard to even call the elder her sister, she sure didn't seem like it.

"ya know," she smiles wistfully. "it might've been momma fault that you ended up that way. i don't know if it's cause you were older or what but," she chuckles breathlessly looking her sister in her eyes as tears built up in her own, "it was me. i was the one trying to help you. thanks for the appreciation."

"i'll see you soon, audrey."

she turning on her heels as she opens up the door, her heels hitting the brick steps as she carefully rushed her way down them. audrey opened her mouth to say something, but it was too late her sister was already in her car.

she sighs as she closes the door not even willing to watch them pull off.

trez looks at her even through the tinted windows. he watches as she closes the door making him feel that same feeling when she had closed it on him years ago.

he feels a hand squeeze his looking over to see renia giving him a reassuring smile, "you okay?" her voice soft. trez gives her a nod as he squeezes her hand back.

her smile never leaving her face using her free hand to pull his face closing to her's placing a light kiss on his forehead. "i love you, ok?"

he pulls away and nods once again, "love you too, auntie nia."

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

alrighty, so we've met trez's mom/ renia's sister. how we feeling? overall feel of the book?

anyways, hope you enjoyed luvs. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 78 41
"baby girl you're my dangerous woman" Jason said with a smirk as he kissed me.
9.8K 237 25
-"now that i'm back on the road, you're in your bed all alone"
13.4K 480 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."
Crawl By Chyna

Fanfiction

17.3K 1K 31
Touch me Tease me Kiss Me Freak Me Please Me Beg Me Crawl For Me.