Until 27 || 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮...

By Sodawn

ーUntil 27 || H. Shuji "I've kept searching for a hundred answers: why? Why did she ever wanna live until 27?"... More

Note
Playlist
Epigraph
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
ーUntil 27
ーAcknowledgement

10

795 32 5
By Sodawn

He did kept his word that he'll pick her up. Just right on the time he saw her enter the parking lot.

Waving towards her to inform that he's here. And he will try to do that as much as he can while the fun is still lasting.

"How's work?" Hanma asked snaking up his arms over her waist while he grabbed the bag way from her shoulder.

"Full pack, but no worries. They let me go on my usual end shift since the chairman got sponsors and other new personel from--why am i even bothering saying these stuff as if you understand. Long story short; they are fine." Y/n explained and gave a long sigh.

"Its all right, you can say stuffs that I can't understand. I'm just here to listen atleast you've got someone to talk with. Anyway lets go get lunch I'm starving." The man on his usual suit said and opened the car's door for Y/n.

He hop in and rested the bag into Y/n's lap before starting the engine. "Where do you wanna eat?" He asked looking at his side mirror, trying not to hit someone from behind.

Y/n took a while before answering his question a little undecided but it's better rather than giving a shrug-off shoulder answer. "How about Mcdonald's." She suggested and waited for his response.

"You should eat healthy Y'know. Thats why we are going to Mcdonalds right away Ma'am." Hanma joked and drove out of the parking lot.

Resting his usual hand over Y/n's thighs. The woman let him be and as a response she let her hands rest on top of his.

Small actions do flatter her to the slightest she could imagine. It was considered as a small trust she puts in to the person, something that makes her comfortable.

Well she did missed his car and basically almost half of the annoying guy. "Listen if you're gonna keep staring at me. Please continue as you like." Hanma stated confidently causing him to get hitted lightly by the woman.

"Shut up pretty boy." Y/n teased him too and squeezed his hand.

Earning a chuckle from both sides. It feels like they know each other now for years; as if they treated that person like a familiar home they went through.

Maybe thats one point of her realization. Sometimes home is a person-- it was her family during the earliest days.

Where it was a warm bright feeling under a middle of a summer afternoon. You'd love to go back at it again and again, the feeling of having someone to stay with.

At the moment, she could think of the similar feeling she used to have and don't want to let go. Her friends can give her that, however it was different per persona. In hanma's case; He can qualify for home.

If he isn't a jerk in the first place she would call him 100% a home feeling.

That's what filled her thoughts as she stared at the man. Didn't noticing their arrival he then leaned over to wake up over her deep thinking.

"You wan't some nuggets or me?" Hanma asked, removing the seatbelt from you.

"I do wan't nuggets. Maybe you for the later." Y/n answered and opened the door for her to leave.

They both went inside the regular Mcdonalds greeted by the smell of freshly cooked chicken and burgers; surely did made a hi sound from their stomachs.

Straightly going next to the counter for their orders Y/n scanned the menu before telling the staff what to order.

"I'd have one Cheeseburger Deluxe solo and a large Iced Coffee sweet black." Hanma stated his order and stared to check you.

"Oh uh..I'd have a 2 pc mushroom pepper steak, 10 pc Chicken McNuggets and some Iced coffee vanila a medium one." Y/n said to the staff as she punch each orders that they said.

The cashier then gave the receipt and told them to wait at the claim station.

"So what are your plans now?" Y/n asked hanma as she leaned over the table of the claim station.

"Tomorrow's a specia day i guess. Anyway I'll take you in a Yacht." He simply answered fiddling over his phone.

"Yacht? Wait have you seen my journal." Y/n suddenly asked.

"No why?" Hanma returned the question turning his phone off.

"Its one of my younger self's wish. Y'know i dreamt about riding one with my special
people." Y/n explained bitterly watching the screen for their number.

"Special people? Guess it might be your family and friends. You still have me either way and you'll be stuck whether you like it or not." He reasoned and pointed out the screen.

Grabbing their order from the counter Y/n leaded the way to a table near the window.

Setting their table ready to eat. She grabbed a spoonful of rice and steak as she opened her small mouth.

Hanma casually sipping into his coffee as he watched the woman enjoy her food.

Seeing her eating feels enough for him. She isn't that healthy looking after all.

"Oh please, I'd rather have you than my family they're gone anyway. Plus my friends are too busy to get a yacht." Y/n excused as she sipped her coffee.

"Thats nice to hear from you. You're seem like getting attachments." He reasonated and opened his burger.

"Me? Of course. I get attached easily. While you said that no shits like that." She answered back.

"I take it back. You wanted assurance, i said i'd give it a shot." The male stated taking a bite from the burger.

"I'd also give it a shot to accepting you." She laughed and continued to eat.

Fulfilling their stomachs to the fullest while they laugh together.

The day later on ended and now Hanma's driving her back to the condominium.

"Why are you staying here again anyway." He asked.

"Much more smaller and feels like a tiny bit part of home."  She expained and lazily opened her unit.

"Plus i stayed here much more longer than the old house." Y/n added and threw her purse to the bed while she go on and find a suit case.

"How about you stay in my place for tonight just get your stuff." Hanma suggested as he scanned the area.

Nothing out of place, it was clean and smelled like her.

"Sure, i'll get it done." Y/n answered from her closet.

He then waited for her signal to go. "Hey can you wait for a little longer? i gotta take a bath." Y/n shouted, that wasn't he wanted to hear but it was alright.

"Go on." He told the woman and sat at her bed.

Then rummaged her bed table since it was already half way open. Hanma noticed a slight bump and uneven surface when he opened it.

Pressing it down he felt a vibration and removed the fake wood-cover. He then found his gun covered in a handkerchief.

Smirking over the thought that she still has it. Silently putting it inside his coat and relaxed for a while.

Resting his foot on the bed, closed eyes as he continued to behave like a dog.

The only sound that echoed through out the whole unit was the running water from the bathroom.

Minutes has passed, before he heard a door opening. A freshly smell of a soap oozed out of the place.

Standing up over to find her in the closet wrapped in a white towel. "You smell good." He praised her.

Shock to hear the man, she hitted him to leave the closet. "Alright alright i'll leave." He surrendered and left with a chuckle.

Waiting for another couple time before she left the closet fully dressed.

On her usual attire; a satin long sleeved dress that reaches her knee. but it's backless paired with her usual black heels.

Hanma stood up and gaved his coat to her as he pulled the suit case.

"Lets go." He said looking back at Y/n.

Locking her unit and dropping off to his car again in a quick manner.

Y/n sat down at her seat realizing something heavy from the suit.

She searched for whats making it heavy leaving hanma confused on what's shes doing.

Then she pulled something from its pocket. "What the fuck, why do you have this." She questioned hanma.

"Seatbelt little lady." He averted the topic as he start the engine.

"C'mon did you searched the whole place for your gun?" She asked.

"No, i luckily found it. And it's your gun not mine." Hanma joked and leaned to put your seatbelt.

"No you have it." Y/n disagreed and shoved the gun to his chest.

Hanma then grabbed it from your hands and threw it away from the back seat.

"You can get it. If you want."

The woman then groaned in frustration as he started to drive away from the parking lot. She removed her seat belt and tried to grab the gun.

Exposing her thighs and butt at the front. "Thats hot, move further please." He joked and slapped your ass trying to cheer you up.

Of course he had to tease more by driving faster making you grip on the seat. You did successfully got the gun and putted it back at the pocket.

"Oh shut up. If you only wanted to peek at my ass you don't have to throw it." The woman irritatedly suggested.

Making hanma stop the car at the traffic sign. "Would you do that for me?" He jokingly asked while waiting for the go signal to drive again.

"No." She answered and searched at his car for a Cig.

She then found one at the cup holder and lit one.

"I told you not to smoke. Throw that away or i'll burn you with it." Hanma said and drived again.

"Then you should also stop smoking." Y/n demanded and grabbed the whole pack of Cigs throwing it away from the window.

"I will, if you also will." He looked at her to check if she still have the Cigs but none came to his vision.

Chuckling over the girl he quietly rested his hands again on her thigh. rubbing it in circles driving in one hand.

It was another night again. But he will assure her not to run in circles over their deal just to get ruined.

Where they would always kiss and make up everytime their guilt unfolds.

He will try to be here with her. Not as a jerk who leaves after satisfaction or someone who she doesn't understand.

"Come to think of it. I don't know anything else about you." Y/n started a conversation.

"Hmm, theres nothing much and interesting enough for you to know anyway. Just death." Hanma answered truthfully, leaving the girl pouting.

"Tell me. anything, i'd listen shuji." The woman begged.

Hanma fell silent for a while before giving up. "I was part of many gangs before, i only helped because of amusement. And now here I am helping out of boredom." He laughed going back to his past.

"Thats so like you. Of course you'd be the same." She smiled, as if he'd also be the same in the future though more dangerous.

"Then. i hated being the dog, i hated attachments because all they do is die on me after doing their part. Y'know when the fun's gone and they leave." Hanma continued to explain making the car silent.

"I also thought of that when i see you. I felt like any minute or any crap i do. You'd 100% leave me without the fun." He sigh and stared at you for a moment.

"So its that why you don't want to be attached." She asked and earned a nod.

"Everyone is. Its just they haven't met the final person that will make them feel hatred over attachment. I did. or maybe its you and an old friend." He stated out removing his hand over your thighs.

"I don't wanna let go. For a moment. I'm being the loyal dog again just for you. So stay put and behave." After that he gaved a sincere smile.

There he realized that he's his old self again. That he wanted only to fix his attachment issues.

There it is working out for him. Adjusting over with an unsure person, where he knows shes a dangerous bomb that can disappear.

He knows that shes going to live only until 27. But he's here to fix that. Because out of something he hasn't realize yet in the mean time.

---

Update <33 im kinda hoping its not kinda boring per chapt or felt it was looped. But it was intended for a point of realization & trust just like what i mentioned earlier.

Anw thanks for reading!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) see you tom. trying my best to update while i still can cuz I have classes next week lolol xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.4K 25
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
26.7K 868 17
"𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙." ⤅a story in which l/n y/n despera...
2K 95 7
You were reincarnated and transmigrated into the world of Tokyo Revengers; where Japan is ruled by delinquents (or so they think). You were once know...
54.8K 3.5K 55
♡ when hanagaki takemichi unveils his newfound ability, he decides on avoiding one more death. all without knowing the consequences that come from it...