π€ππ€π‘π“πŒπ„ππ“ | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 2

7K 311 146
By NotMeHavingThisApp

———————————————————————

(^。^)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"Who are you?" One of them asked back ignoring my question. I tilted my head and looked down at the key in his hand.

"I asked first" I shot back in a bitter tone. He gave me a suspicious look and opened his backpack. He dug his hand inside it looking for something. "I'm the owner of this apartment"

"No, you're not. We are" one on the back spoke up. The one standing in the front smiled and fished out a folded paper, which he unfolded and reached out towards me.

"We signed the contract two days ago"

I scanned over the contract without taking it and ran into my bedroom before getting my contract, which looked the same. The same man had signed the ownership on both contracts and left a phone number for us to call if anything happened.
The one with red hair fished out his phone and called it.
The eight of us waited for a good while, listening to the repeating beep coming from the phone. We gave up once we reached voicemail.

"I moved in first" I announced only to receive death glares in return. They all took a step backward and talked among themselves for a short moment. I could hear some whispers, but there were too many at the same time to sort out what they were saying.

"Well, we need a place to live"

"And, that is not my problem. I don't know you"

"That can be arranged, so why don't we just live together" a boy with sharp fox-like eyes spike up with a bright expression on his face.

"Do you think she wants to live with us? We are guys and she is a girl"

The sunshine boy ignored the scolding and walked towards me and reached out his hand. "I'm Kim Sunoo, nice to meet you" I hesitated for a moment before taking his hand and introducing myself.

"Choi Haewon"

"See, that was not so hard" his smile became even brighter. Sunoo turned towards the other boys "now you guys go and introduce yourselves so that we may have a place to sleep tonight, and for the next six months," he said through his glittered teeth.

The other hesitated.

I gave the sunshine boy a last look before turning around to walk back to my room when another one spoke up.

"I'm Jake or Sim Jaeyun, but call me Jake. I'm from Australia and love dogs" he shook my hand eagerly. He seemed a little too desperate for his good. Nonetheless, I greeted him back and studied the way he looked like a happy dog waving his tale in happiness.

"Ignore the dog guy. I'm Jay Park"

"Where are you from-"

"The states" he stated simply and dragged his suitcase deeper into the apartment.

"Hi, I'm Lee Heeseung, but you can call me anytime" Heeseung was a guy with brown almost black fluffy hair. He winked at me, bowed and walked past me following the previous guy.

"I'm Yang Jungwon and this is Nishimura Riki-" the red-headed one introduced himself and the other. Or he tried to introduce them, but was interrupted, or corrected by his friends quickly. "You can call me Niki- I'm from Japan"

"I'm Sunghoon, the most normal one out of these asshats"

The seven strangers walked around my living room trying to make themselves at home. "Wait, so you are just going to move in just like that"
An uncomfortable silence filled the room for a moment before Jungwon spoke up. "Yes"

"How many bedrooms are there?" Jay asked.

"Four, and two bathrooms"

"That means we have to share-" Jay nodded his head.

"No shit Sherlock," Niki said in a sarcastic tone only to be hit in the back of his head by Sunoo right afterward. He muttered a small sorry and placed his hand on the hurting spot.

We decided on the rooms by rock, paper, and scissors and decided on each room for them to unpack their packed belongings.
I did not feel uncomfortable by the fact that I had to share a room with a boy, not as long as it was someone who did not mess around with my stuff.
I got Sunghoon as my roommate, something I did not complain about.

As I entered the room, I found Sunghoon staring at himself in the mirror. "What?!" He asked once he caught me staring at him.

"Nothing"

(^ν^)

Five minutes later a loud thud rang through the walls of the apartment followed by a scream. "YEAH, NISHIMURA! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Two sets of running footsteps started running around. "GET BACK HERE"

Another thud came from the living room. "HEESEUNG!"

"NO ONE CAN HELP YOU NOW!"

"HYUNG! JUNGWON IS HURTING ME~"

Sunghoon sighed and climbed up to his bunk bed. "You should get used to this, we are usually not very quiet. And if we are, there is defiantly something wrong" he took out his phone and started scrolling down on Instagram to kill off some time.

A few seconds later, Jay opened the door to our bedroom and snuck his head through the small opening. "I'm making some food. Is there something in particular you want?"
Sunghoon shook his head and turned towards me gesturing me to speak up if there was something I wanted. "No- but hey you guys been out buying groceries?"
He thought for a moment "no- so we are going to order some food instead then..."

A good thirty minutes passed before Jay re-entered our room again telling us the food he had ordered had arrived. The two of us quickly ran out of our shared bedroom into the living room, where the dining table stood, to stuff our faces with delicious food.
Heeseung and Sunoo stood before the table placing the dishes out on the table. I counted the boxes placed on the table and was almost speechless once I counted sixteen boxes of food.

"Food time" Jungwon and Sunoo coed while dancing a little dance. Heeseung chuckled and scolded them for playing around the dining table.
Heeseung placed himself in between Niki and Jungwon to make sure they would not fight, while I placed myself beside Jake since he seemed like a nice person.

We ate in silence, the only thing we exchanged was death glares from time to time. Even if I didn't know them, I still send them death glares from time to time as I caught them staring at me.

"So- Haewon. Tell us about yourself" Jungwon spoke up trying to start a conversation.

"It is not much interesting about me: I was raised by my mother in a small house, I had to move here cuz my mother got a job offer in Jeju. I'm allergic to cats and have a weird obsession with watching dramas"

Sunoo choked on his water once he heard me mention dramas. "You like dramas, what kind- Korean, Japanese, Chinese-"
"Here we go again," Niki said through a sigh. He pinched the beige of his nose and ignore the glare he was getting from the offended older.

"I like Korean dramas, and reading books. Nothing much"

After I was done talking a scream escaped Sunoo. He shouted at Niki for placing a fake spider on his plate, and almost hit him if it was not for Jay, who separated them from each other.
The meal we shared was not boring. It was filled with small surprises that led to fights, laughter, and weird conversations I never thought I would have. They even made me smile a little, something that hadn't happened in a long time.

"Now that we are done eating, we should talk" Heeseung spoke up. "We need to switch rooms again, we can't have Sunoo and Niki in the same room- plus some other issues" we talked around for a few minutes before settling on a new solution: Jungwon - Niki
         Jay - Sunghoon
        Heeseung - Jake
       Haewon - Sunoo
We also played rock, paper, scissors on how would wash the plates and take out the trash after us. In the end, Jake lost.

Sunghoon moved out of our room, but as soon as he left, Sunoo came tumbling in. He wore his classic sunshine smile and greeted me with a big hug. "This is going to be amazing, I promise you: I'm a really good roommate. We can watch dramas together, eat snacks and go shopping together. I'll be the best friend you have ever had"
I chuckled at his behavior and climbed into my bed. He talked about some random things from time to time, and I would answer him with a hum or a simple answer. It was the end of the day, and I had run out of both energy and social battery. Not that I normally talked much, but I could seem more irritated once my social battery ran out.

(^人^)

As the clock hit 06:00 my phone lit up and started blaring the sweet tune of the sound I hate the most on this earth: my alarm. It rang for a few seconds before I found the will to turn it off. I looked over at Sunoo who was sleeping soundly with no worries.

I quietly got out of bed and took a short shower before getting dressed, skipping breakfast, and heading to school.
On my way, I bought a sandwich and something to drink that would hopefully wake me up before school starts.

I arrived at the school grounds way too early for my liking. There were still another fifty minutes until school started and I had nothing to do, I was alone.
I made my way towards the library in hope that I could use my remaining time studying or doing some homework.
I slumped down in a seat and placed my books on the table in the library. I folded my arms around the books and used the books as a pillow. It only took me a few minutes before I drifted into a deep slumber.

I woke up to the school bell ringing through the walls of the library. I cursed under my breath and ran toward my classroom with my backpack in my hand.

I threw myself in front of my desk as the teacher walked inside the classroom. She placed her belongings on her desk "Good morning class. We have two new students here today. Please come inside and introduce yourself" Miss Min turned towards the door and gestured for the new students to come inside.

Not interested in them, I folded my arms on the desk and hurried my face in them trying to get some more rest. 

"Hello, my name is Jay Park. Hope we can get along"

"Hi, my name is Kim Sunoo. Hope we can become good friends"

The girls in my class started to exchange whispers about the two boys standing in front of the class. I heard them talking, but I didn't bother enough to focus on what they were saying.
I lifted my head to take out my sketchbooks but stopped once my eyes met Sunoos. At first, when I heard them introduce themselves, I just thought us was someone with the same names, heck I thought I miss heard their names. But now that I see them standing in front of me- that is something else.
The sunshine smiled at me and gave me a small wave.

My eyes drifted to Jay. He looked at me and smirked knowing that I was uncomfortable with the fact that they were in my class.

What the heck just happened?

———————————————————————

1941 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.5K 94
β₯︎enhypen au β€žGood luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
246K 1.6K 9
Shin Ryujin has always been too focused on her self-preservative ways. Her unsuccessful attempt to run away from her problems resulted in her falling...
600K 29.9K 72
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed with depression, had no will to live anym...
978K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC