The Bucket List (Extended Sce...

By sophiemepisode

In this book, there'll be scenes that weren't included on the Episode version, some may be 18+. More

First Time at the Beach
Summer Festival Afterhours
Love Under The Sunrise
Make Up Sex

Ride Back Home

4.5K 42 36
By sophiemepisode

A/N: this goes with chapter 30 after their engagement!

The fireworks going off in the background mixed with the bright city lights reflecting upon the car made that moment even more significant. We were engaged. After three years of dating the woman I knew I was going to marry, I finally got to propose to her in the most perfect way I could ever think of, and most importantly, she said yes.

Our hands haven't left one other since we got out of that bar, and that's how I wanted them to stay, because it allowed me to glance at the ring I put on her finger every once in a while. I can't lie though, I was mostly focused on the plain happiness spread across her face.

"Can't we stop the car over?" My thoughts were interrupted by Noa as she caressed my thighs, moving her hand dangerously close to the front of my pants. Leaning over, she brushed her lips against my neck, planting soft kisses along my jawline. I tried my best to focus on the road, but truthfully I couldn't be any more distracted.

"I don't want to have sex with you as my fiancée for the first time on the side of the road." I said, gently taking her hand off my pants and bringing it to my lips, granting it a soft kiss before moving it back to her side of the car.

"Alright", a sarcastic disappointment took over her face when she moved back into her seat. "It's hot in here isn't it? Did you turn the heat on?" Slowly taking her coat and shirt off, Noa threw her clothes over to the backseat.

"I didn't turn the heat on." I was confused as to where I should look, shifting my eyes around with every word I said. By the laws of driving, probably the road, but I couldn't stop staring at the most beautiful woman in the world who was getting undressed on my passenger seat.

"Weird, it's hot to me" with that last sentence, the only thing left on her body was this beautiful black lingerie set that could make any man pass out just by the looks of it on her. "Do you need some help over there?" Trailing her hands back to my pants, she rubbed her hand over my growing erection and hit me with that question.

"Fuck this." Stopping the car at a red signal, I grabbed Noa by her neck and gave her a passionate kiss, one that I have been waiting all night to give, but unfortunately the public around us didn't give us the chance. With that, I explored her body as much as I could with the time I had, letting my hands roam over her soft skin.

"You really are desperate for me, huh?" I said as I let out a chuckle mid-kiss. Tugging on my bottom lip she let out a soft "yes". I didn't exactly need confirmation, but fuck did it turn me on even more when she would affirm me like that.

When the light went green, my first thought was to find a place to park, but Noa didn't give me time to do so before she pounced the top half of her body over to my lap and unzipped my pants. Sliding her hand inside, she pulled out my cock and started gliding it against her mouth.

My heart was palpitating as my desire reached its peak when she took the head fully into her mouth, sucking on it continuously. Flattening out her tongue to lick all the sides, she stroked the base and lowered her head to take me fully down her throat. Fuck, she has always been too damn good at this.

Groaning and rolling my eyes, I was trying my best to focus on the road. But whenever I took a glance down, my eagerness grew and my want to simply finish washed over me. Knowing that I'd have her for the rest of my life and I'd get to spend every single special moment alongside her made me feel so fucking lucky.

"You look even better from down here." She praised, giggling against me while her hands pumped around my cock. I licked my lips and let myself enjoy it for a second, resting my hand on her head and caressing her hair tenderly.

Realizing I was too lost in thought to drive, I pulled over quickly as soon as I saw an almost empty parking lot. Parking the car as fast as I could and undoing my seatbelt, I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to my lap.

Without giving either of us a chance to check our surroundings, I latched my lips on hers. Desperate for more of her touch, I brought her closer to me. Grinding her hips against my lap, she trailed her hands under my shirt in a way to take it off. Even though the night might have been the coldest of the year, the heat of her body was more than enough to keep me warm.

Shifting my hand down her body, I fondled the front of her lace panties. And as predicted, she was dripping. "You're so fucking wet already" I teased and she moaned, giving me the chance to just rip off her underwear. She wasn't patient enough to get home, so I'm returning her the favor of impatience.

Her eyes rolling back when I brought her panties to thrash wasn't a surprise for me, that set of lingerie was expensive as hell. But to deal with that, all I have to do is give her a good reason to actually roll her eyes at me.

Brushing my finger over her clit, she groaned and her mouth hung open waiting for my next move. I kissed her neck while rubbing my fingers against her bare sex, by that time she was soaking wet. Each time she ground back and forth on my lap, my fingers dug deeper on her slit.

One finger. That's all it took for her to moan my name and breathe heavily in my ear, making my thirst skyrocket. Probing my fingers up her pussy, her legs spread wider for me, and as satisfied as she seemed I kept adding a finger to every moan she let slip.

"Asher, I need you inside me." She demanded, grinding harder against my fingers. "Right now, please."

Her strength couldn't match mine, I was holding onto her right where I wanted her to be, and to be able to move she'd have to ask or beg me for it. But she knows me well enough to know her begging is the same as a siren song to me. A beautiful melody that allures me towards her, and I simply can't say no.

"Please, I'm begging you for it." She grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her entrance. Waiting for my next move, Noa looked at me lovingly in the eyes and moved a strand of my hair off my face. I took that moment to again admire the woman I'm marrying as I haven't done that all day today. But this is it, we're starting a new phase of our lives and I couldn't be happier about the person I have by my side. No admiring will ever be enough to express the amount of love I have for her.

In a flash, I grabbed her hips and rammed into her. She let out a loud moan and held onto me as she bounced on my cock. Starting out slow, I controlled the pace as to what she was riding me, waiting for the moment she would be ready for me to release my pent up frustration into her.

"You like that, don't you?" With the need to feel her bare skin against mine, I buried myself deeper into her, granting me the chance to undo her bra. Her whimpers becoming earsplitting as she stretched out to fit me entirely inside her.

"Is that why you were so impatient? You wanted to feel me inside you?" The teasing was one of the best parts for me, getting to see how desperate she can be for my devotion satisfies me to my core. She let out a small growing cry of "yes" repeatedly as the cold hardened her nipples and she pressed herself further against me. Lowering my head, I tweaked on them lightly while she rode my cock.

"Keep riding me like this." Grasping her bare breasts on my hands, I trailed my lips across them. Taking one into my mouth and using my tongue on her delicate skin while my hand would squeeze the other. Subsequently repeating the same actions on her other breast.

Her movements on me didn't stop, they only got more frantic. She still had a slight smile on her face not only because of the pleasure we were giving each other, but also because of the events that happened prior to this moment. I could tell by the way she rested her hand on my chest and looked at her finger, she was looking at the ring I had put on her earlier that night.

Losing the last bit of my patience, I grabbed onto her waist and drilled into her, fastening the pace as we rode ourselves to orgasm. She scraped my chest and my back and her head rolled back as I pulled her hair forcefully, eliciting a small groan of pain from her. After all these years, we might have gotten used to each other, but the feeling of pleasing her will never get old.

"Lean back, baby." Ordering her, I laid her down on the steering wheel and drove my cock deeper onto her. She spasmed, but I kept going. Her moans getting louder and the praise she was giving me were a good ass sign that she was enjoying it.

The once cold car was steaming hot to both of us. Our panting taking over the traffic sounds and without a warning from either of us as we were both too lost in the moment, we came to our orgasm together. Noa's legs were shaking as I pulled out and came on her stomach, riding out the pure ecstasy this night held.

I pulled her back onto me so she could rest her head on my shoulder and her chest onto mine. Kissing her neck as I fondled on her soft hair, I wanted to stay in that moment for a little while longer.

"You're so easy to convince." She whispered into my ear in a joking way. And I couldn't help but laugh, I didn't regret caving so easily. I got fucking laid by my future wife, she'll see me caving before all her wants for the remainder of our lives.

"What was I supposed to do? Say no to you when you look like that?" I teased and slapped her ass. "I might be in love but I'm not insane."

We were both laughing in that random parking lot at 2 in the morning with one of the coldest winters outside, a vision that old me would never think to be ideal. But now I'm aware that I could stay there forever, as long as I have her.

"I can't wait to call you my husband." Kissing my lips and giving my hair some love, Noa had no idea how much I appreciated those words. Even though I was sure she felt the same way, hearing it straight from her filled my heart completely.

"Ok, we're definitely going for round two when we get home." Taking a bit of seriousness away from the moment and getting ready to reverse the car, she laughed and got back to her seat when I said that.

That might not have been the ideal first time with my fiancée that I've daydreamed about, but it definitely was even more perfect than that. Because all that matters is that in a while, I'll be able to call her my wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 2 10
Will this group of friends find out what is actually going on behind the scenes of all of these abductions around the city? Read this chapter book t...
943 1 2
(18+ only! Do not read if you are not comfortable with taboo or risky fantasies / scenarios! All characters depicted doing NSFW actions are over the...
46.7K 868 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
11.5K 57 7
Contains all explicit scenes from my episode story 'Taming El Rey'. WARNING The contents of this book are meant for an audience that is 18 yrs or o...