One Day • Kylo Ren x Male Rea...

Lake_145

•STORY IS FINISHED • Read my conversations for info• ----- You are a technician on the Supremacy, well you us... Еще

•Please read•
•Room layout•
•Introduction•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Capter 11•
•Chaper 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•

•Thanks & Mentions•

25 1 0
Lake_145

Updated on the 18th of April 2023: Some minor edits.

This is just a little appreciation post!

First I would like to start off by saying that I really appreciate you all for reading this. This is the first chaptered fanfic I've written so this was a journey for me. I really love all the votes you have given me. I love waking up & seeing someone has flooded my notifications. The funniest thing is when someone adds it to their reading list & it's something like 'gay stories for my gay ass'. No that's not a random name I came up with, someone has a reading list called exactly that. 

Some mentions:

Shout out to my friend Dion for being the first person (other than me) to read the first couple of chapters before I published them.

Here is a special thanks list of the people who had voted for my story (more than once) while I was writing it because I think they deserve a special shoutout:
Anime_ArtzieStewart_StaceySmokeyLovaticMirrorsCiu-_-CiuXxRIAxX4478iiiiiiiiiaaaaaaassIgarakiYue & XiaoXueHu.

Other stuff:

This story has been a way to put my ideas into a story despite my difficulties doing so (looking at you, language disability). I might write more fanfics, I don't know though. As I have mentioned in chapter 24 & in my conversations, I might make an updated version of this story with an improved plot & all that jazz. I might even make a female reader version because I can. Although, if I do I will publish a new version of this first because the gays get priority. I don't make the rules man. I'll be putting updates on my conversations page (not here)!

-Lake :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

176 3 12
Kylo Ren finds himself struggling with issues of great import that could not only derail his efforts within the First Order, but could even cost him...
59.8K 2.2K 50
You're a powerful political figure for the planet of Baleine and a strong ally of the First Order. Your relationship with Kylo Ren has formed into a...
162K 3.1K 23
[WARNING: this book contains dark and graphic elements. proceed with much caution!] you're deviant, intelligent, and sharp-tongued. you'd do anything...
283K 7K 51
Kylo Ren was a monster. A murderer, a beast... This you were sure of. In a life where you had woken up on the cold floor of a First Order ship with n...