adopted by Toni Braxton

By Simoney22

I am getting adopted by Toni Braxton and Babyface with my twin sister Raven and Reagan we are both hugs fan o... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

chapter 5

86 2 0
By Simoney22

I am about to tell my mom that I have a 4 year old daughter and I don't how she will react when I told her.

Reagan POV
I am about to walk in my mom room.
Reagan: mommy where is mama
Toni: she is the bathroom do you need both of us.
Reagan: yes mommy I have to tell you guys something important.
Toni and Janet: what is sweetheart
Reagan: mommy and mama I don't want you to react to it.
Toni: what is sweetheart
Janet what is sweetheart
Reagan: I have a 4 year old daughter because I was raped.
Toni: what did you said
Janet: what did you said
Reagan: I said I have a 4 year old daughter and I am scared.
Toni: why are you scared
Janet: yeah why are you scared.
Reagan: I don't how to take care of a child and I am get custody of my daughter.
Toni: we got your back and we will help you out with your daughter.
Janet: I agree with your mother we will be here for you and your daughter no matter what happen.
Reagan: thank you guys so much I appreciate.
Toni and Janet: your welcome sweetheart.
To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
127K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...