MANVEER FF : Caught in a loop

By alonesoul_2019

So its a story of a ordinary girl who fights against the hardships of the life who is fierce and brave but ha... More

Betrayal

Hatred

88 12 6
By alonesoul_2019

Ohkay hello guys so here is the next part of my story sorry for the late update hope to receive your love my people and your votes .
And guys for Angad Kapoor I have decided Mohit Malik .

And later to be introduced in this chapter is Nupur Khanna . Manyata's sister , (Rati Pandey )

Ohkay so let's start ,

Uday stood up and got ready in a black slim fit shirt outlining his abs , accompanied with white pants and to complement his already sexy face he wore black shades . Ram (servant) looked at uday in astonishment that he didn't even yelled at him today after the morning events . He affixed himself to his spot with his head bowed down waiting for his master to yowl at him but to his surprise he simply left the room , as soon as he found his wrist watch .

Hall ,
wearing a grey top paired with blue denims and her hair covering her front curves she looked stunning and pretty in her own way . She gazed at her watch adoring her tiny slimy wrist . She looked here and there with her plumpy lips twisted in a frown . Her flicks every now and then pecked her rosy cheeks , who were turning red as the anger flowed in her vessels . As soon as she spotted her man busy on a call descending stairs her feet took off without even waiting for her brain to order . she placed herself in front of him with her arms crossed and glared at him .

Uday : what ? You want something ?

Nupur : oh goddd how can you be so truculent ? I mean seriously uday you didn't call me it's been 2 fucking days uday . Do you even miss me ?
Uday balled his long , slender fingers in a fist as the ire in him was aroused to new heights before he could even realise Nupur was there , her face turning pale as the beads of sweat ran down her temple reaching her nape . She looked at him with innocence on display . She yelped as his trimmed nails dug in her flesh his body leaned on her more sandwiching her between him and wall .

Uday : you know what ? Tum itni self centered ho ye hume Nhi pta tha agar pata hota to hm tumse kbhi pyar hi na krte nupur.....( he felt his eyes dampening as he tried to form the next words ) hma....hmara (weeping) bhai mar ga....ya aur tum yha hmse kh rhi ho ki hum...humne tumhe call nhi kia.......nup...Nupur hmare bhai ki maut ki vjh tum..tumhari behan hai you kn...know what , I mean I am just taken aback ki tum yha hmse milne aai ho thodi si bhi sharam hai ya Nhi ? But guess what ( he walked backwards for few paces and then was rooted beside sofa ) you know what started as a joke will now turn into a serious game you sister is gonna die .

Angad who was being an audience witnessed the entire scene & felt bad for Nupur deep inside he knew she was not at fault , she didn't even know as of now that her sister is in jail her only family member was in jail and looking at her state he was sure that this thing almost annihilated her . Coming out of trance her face today changed colours every second like a chameleon , right now it was white devoid of blood . She gulped down the lump forming In her throat and gave birth to words ,

Nupur : wha....what do yo...you mean ? (Sobbing ) aka....Akash ? Is dea...dead ? And Manya....manyata is in jail ? I mean you are kidding right ? (Asking hopefully )

Uday : I wish i was....well if you excuse me I have a case to attend...I need to see that bitch....

Angad : uday sir , are you sure you wanna start investigating today ? I mean if you want we can wait for like another 2 days....

Uday : ek br me smjh mein Nhi ata tumhe chlo matlab chalo....

Nupur : uday wait....listen please listen to me baby I love you trust me I didn't know anything about this whole fiasco and manyata vo bhn h meri main janti hu zrur koi misunderstanding hui hai Uday vo masoom h bachi h arey vo to kisi ko nuksan nhi phucha skti Uday please meri bat suno ek br mujhe us se milne do main bat krugi us se vo sb btaegi mujhe bhot dari hogi vo...please Uday (crying and pleading )

Uday : Nupur tumhare is natak se hmein koi farak Nhi pdne vala tum jo chahti thi vo tumhe aur tumhari bhn ko mil gya we are done I don't wanna be with you anymore....

With that Uday left a broken Nupur behind with the sword of pain hanging on head. She tried to stop her flooding eyes and compose herself but all went in vain . After few minutes love for her sister emerged in her and she called abhimanyu.

Nupur (weeping): Abhi..manyata is in danger we need to help her please come to the police station I am sending you address.....

Abhimanyu Rathore ( Angad Hasija )

Police station ,

Manyata was sitting on floor hugging her legs close to her heart in pure terror . She was busy wondering that how her life turned upside down , how fate has turned the tables actual killer is roaming somewhere freely and here she is paying for someone else's deeds. She muttered god's name under her breath waiting for a miracle which will get her out of clutches of the monster she know which will be unleashed sooner or later . She could feel her heart thumping in horror. She felt
Her tiny stature shaking in trepidation . She waited patiently glancing at the door of the prison & felt as if she was a golden bird caged who as of now wanted to fly high and never land . She heard some footsteps approached and her heart skipped a beat . She clenched her lids , alarmed & tried to calm herself but all went in vain .

Uday stopped at the door before the room and carefully gunned her with his gaze . Looking at her all threatened comforted him and somewhere deep inside his heart shrieked feeling bad for her . He jerked away the unwanted soft emotions and walked inside unlocking the door .

Uday : Manyata.........

Surprisingly somehow his voice soothed her she felt as if she was safe near this monster although her brain warned her that she is being stupid , cause this man is here to destroy her yet she wanted to believe her heart she freed her face of her grip and with her tiny orbs clouded , ready to rain were glued to their complementary pair.

Manyata : Uday sir.....trust me ple...please I didn't d....do any....anything le...let me gooo please sir ....ple...please ( begging him crying )

Uday fixed his eyes at her , taking in her serene and cute puppy face, he wondered that is she here playing a part of ingenue anyhow he was determined to teach her , to punish her . She ogled him with her watery pupils . Uday neared her and slightly bent down reaching her level with his face extremely close to hers , she could feel his breath fanning her velvet lips and rose cheeks , manyata's heart accelerated performing a pole vault , her lungs raced as her chest motioned up and down there was just an inch gap between their lips . Uday murmured against her lips almost brushing hers .

Uday : manyata...manyata...dear manyata well well well guess what you are a prodigious actress.....but guess what I am amazed at the fact that are you so naive or you are just pretending to be ? I mean of course we both know here ki hmare bhai ki jaan tumne hi li hai lekin nhiii tum to yha natak kr rhi ho jaise tumse zyada masoom koi ho hi ni skta ( laughing sarcastically, he leaned his forehead against hers and then waited for few seconds before breaking the silence , he pondered over this feeling that why is he feeling so peaceful with his head against hers he wanted to stay like this for eternity only when reality dawned on him that she is just a fucking murderer . Manyata 's breath hitched as she tried to utter something , and she failed miserably intimidated by him . )

Uday : guess what sweetheart you are fucking dead ( he vociferated loaded with vitriol and anger ) you are so so so destroyed darling ( shouting and screaming in complete exasperation)
Manyata almost choked at her feelings of fear her face lost all its colour as his thundering was the last thing she was expecting.

Manyata ( shivering and crying ) : u.....u....ud...uday sir pleas...please lis....(on the verge of breaking down ) list...lis

She was cut short by Uday's clapping . And as he clapped some female constables walked in with a belt , manyata's eyes widened in disbelief , she looked at uday with questioning eyes which he ignored pretending to be strong and unaffected.

Uday : your time starts now manyata enjoy....ache se khatiradari kijiega maharani sahiba ki special guest h hamari hm chlte hai..

Uday went outside leaving the door ajar , unknown to him a painful volcano erupted in his heart he tried to calm it to understand it but to his surprise it was out of his league . Uday was engrossed in his thoughts when Angad pushed him out of train of thoughts .

Angad : sir are you okay ? (Keeping hand on his shoulder ) i mean ap ro rahe hai kya ?

Uday realised that indeed he is crying but why ? But why is he feeling bad for her once again cloud of his thought was bursted but this time with an unwanted scream . It was none other than manyata who yelped in pain as the leather belt kissed her body . The constables followed their orders as uday guided them to do they did the same seeing manyata suffering was his only goal be it emotionally or physically. He tried to cover his ears or ignore her screams but it did burned his heart he tried to comprehend that why is it affecting him ? But constantly his brain suppressed his heart . Angad too felt bad for her but he knew that she is a criminal and she deserves it but deep down he wanted to believe that she is innocent .

Nupur rushed in and was welcomed by her love and Angad conversing casually while her sister was in there being subjected to their cruelty .
Her eyes gave in heeding to her little sister's pleading .

Nupur : uday tumhare seene me dil hai ya Nhi ? Kbse vo chilla rhi h sunai Nhi de rha tumhe ?

Abhimanyu : kha se sunai dega di ye to insan hi ghatia hai .

Angad : who the hell are you ? And how dare you talk to uday sir like that ? Jante ho na Uday sir delhi k no. 1 officer hai sb unki kitni izzat krte hai usi ka lihaz kr lete ....

Nupur : for your kind information hmein haq h pura apni bhn k lie ladne ka fir chahe tum aur tumhare Uday sir kitne b bde kyu na ho ye hmare lawyer hai....hm apni manyta ko kuch Nhi hone denge......

Abhimanyu dived in his back shoving some documents at uday .

Abhimanyu : ye manyata k bail k papers hai apko use chordna hoga abhi is vakt.....

Angad and uday shared glances with each other cause now they can not stop them officially as it will be illegal they do have right to fight and prove her innocence but does it even matter ? Cause evidences clearly shows who the culprit is uday looked at documents and tightened his lips in disgust and anger that now he has to set her free .

Uday : Angad unhe andar jakr rokiye aur unhe riha krne ki taiyari kijie jane dijie unhe....

Abhimanyu ,Nupur , Angad and uday hurried inside to see her . abhimanyu and Nupur to meet her while Angad and uday to enjoy her suffering.

Nupur and abhimanyu was taken aback by her condition blood oozed out of her forehead and from the corner of her lips while her face was twisted in pure pain . She was sweating profoundly which was blended with tears which never stopped and her eyes were almost aching tired of crying .

Nupur broke down landing on the hard floor uday who was about to help her stopped himself and stood at his spot . Abhimanyu rushed towards manyata who tried to smile at him .

Abhimanyu ( cupping her face kneeling down ) : baby...are you fine ? Oh god dard hora hoga na bhot ? (Weeping )

Manyata hugged him hiding her face in his brawny chest and broke down she whispered in a distorted voice and fisted his shirt gorging in his scent . In 48 hours it was the only relaxation she experienced right now she was in the safest place on earth with her Abhimanyu  ,love of her life .

Uday looked at them fuming , he fisted his hand placing them in his pockets to hide it he just felt like beating Abhimanyu to death but the thing which bothered him the most was why ? Why is he getting angry at their closeness it's the first time he saw her and yet there is something about her that is magnetising him . He just wanted her out of his embrace cause the sight made him nauseous.

Uday : ho gya tum log ka ?  Ye sab Ghr jakr krna hmara time bhot keemti hai niklie yha se... (turning his back at them )

Manyata : ab....abh....abhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

With that she fainted .

Uday :  Manyataaaaaaaaa......

Hello guys please do let me know how is it lots of drama is awaiting you keep reading and supporting me guys and encourage me to write more I hope you guys don't hate uday he is just angry as of now and lots of Manveer scenes coming ahead . Till then sionara .will meet soon again

Happy reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
119K 14K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...