Classroom Of The Elite: Four...

By Anjing-Chan

Spoiler Warning:Containts from Volume 1-11.75 Author Of The Original Work:Kinusaga Syougo Characters Of The... More

Information
Vol 1.Chapter 1 - Bus Ride
Vol 1.Chapter 2 - Class D
Vol 1.Chapter 3 - Convenience Store
Vol 1.Chapter 4 - Lunch
Vol 1.Chapter 5 - Kushida Kiykou Anda The Simps
Vol 1.Chapter 6 - Club Fair
Vol 1.Chapter 7 - Swimming Class(Part 1)
Vol 1.Chapter 8 - Swimming Class(Part 2)
Vol 1.Chapter 9 - Friends
Vol 1.Chapter 10 - Hangout
Vol 1.Chapter 11 - S-System
Vol 1.Chapter 12 - S-System Revealation
Vol 1.Chapter 13 - Chaos
Vol 1.Chapter 14 - Confrotation
Vol 1.Chapter 15 - Preparation
Vol 1.Chapter 16 - Study Group
Vol 1.Chapter 17 - The Dark Side Of An Angel
Vol 1.Chapter 18 - Horikita Suzune
Vol 1.Chapter 19 - Midterm Preparation
SS - Inogoshira Kokoro: Math
SS - Kushida Kiykou: The Dark Side Of An Angel
Vol 2.Chapter 1 - Class Points
Vol 2.Chapter 2 - Group Chat
Vol 2.Chapter 3 - Sudou Case(Part 1)
Vol 2.Chapter 4 - Sudou Case(Part 2)
Vol 2.Chapter 5 - Investigation
Vol 2.Chapter 6 - Ichinose Honami
Vol 2.Chapter 7 - Confession
Vol 2.Chapter 8 - Sakura Airi

Vol 1.Chapter 20 - Midterm

1.2K 49 25
By Anjing-Chan

Hikigaya POV

The Midterm

Today is Thursday after school. The day before the midterm.

After Chiyabashira-sensei ended homeroom and walked out, Karuizawa   come in front of class.

"Sorry, but can you guys listen to me before going home?"

Sudou also stopped and listened.

"I hope everyone has been studying a lot for tomorrow's test. I have something that can help for some final studying tonight. I'll hand them out now."

She handed out the questions and answer sheet to everyone in the front row.

"Test… questions? Did you make them, Karuizawa-san?"

"These are old test problems. I got them from a third-year senpai last night."
"Old test problems? Eh, eh? Are these actual valid questions?"

"Yea. Two years ago, the midterm had nearly the same questions as the one on this problem set. So, if you practice, I think we'll do better."

"Woah! Seriously?”

“You are the best Karuizawa-san!”

“This is great!”

Ike,Yamauchi and the others hugged his test in happiness. All the other students also couldn't hold back their emotions.
"No need thanks me guess.Ayanokouji is the one who did 70% of it.”

Suddenly all the class attention was on Ayanokouji.Especially Ike and the others.

“Thank you Ayanokouji-san this is a huge help.”

Chitanda said with a smile but no one is glaring at Ayanokouji probably because of excitmen.

“Man I love you Ayanokouji.”

Ike start to hug Ayanokouji followed by Sudou,Yamauchi,Azusagawa,Sotomura and Ijuin even Chitanda.

T-Thank you I….. can't b-breath.”

After that the class soon afterwards the class started to diperse.They are probably heading towards their room to cram all the questions they just got.

Finally the day

The Midterm.

Finally the day has arrived.

I Study a lot for this 5 minutes in total per day.

"No absences,looks like everyone's here."

In the morning, Chiyabashira-sensei walked into the classroom with a smile.

"This is the first obstacle to being able to stay in school. Does anyone have any questions?

"We have been studying diligently for the past few weeks. I don't think there will be any dropouts in this class, you know?"

"You have a lot of confidence, Hirata."

All the other students also had a look of confidence. Lining up the tests by tapping them against the table, she then passed them out. First period is social studies. I guess you can call it the easiest test among all the subjects.

If anyone trips up here, honestly, all the other tests will be a difficult struggle.

"If no one fails on this midterm and the finals in July, everyone will get a summer vacation."

"Vacation?"

"Yea, that's right… You'll be on a dream-like vacation on an island surrounded by the blue sea."

"W-what is this strange pressure…"

Chiyabashira-sensei took a step back from the pressure she felt from the students.

"Everyone… Let's do our best!"

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Ike loudly shouted in agreement. 
Before long, the tests were handed out to everyone. And with the teacher's signal, everyone started at the same time.

Looking through the problems, I quickly scanned over the whole test. Can the trio pass the test? I checked if the questions were similar to the old test questions.

—Alright.

I also slowly went through each of the problems.

During second and third period, the test continued with the Japanese and chemistry sections. While I was solving the problems,I realized another thing that Ayanokouji is always sleeping 5 minutes after the exam in every period.
And then it was fourth period. Math. 

The Devil.

And then it was break time.

Some of my friends come to me Azusagawa,Ayanokouji and Oreki all gathered.

“How do you feel about the exam?”

"Easy pass!"

“What about you Ayanokouji?”

“Decent.”

Say that to a fucking genius who done his every exam in every fucking 5 minutes.

All of look really relaxed especially Ayanokouji.

After the break Chiyabashira-sensei walk into the classroom,

Chiyabashira-sensei looked around the classroom in surprise. Everyone was waiting in suspense for the results of the midterms.

"Sensei. I heard that the results will be released today, but when exactly?"

"There's no need for you to be that excited about it, Hirata. You probably passed."

"…When will they be released?"

"Well, now is a good time. There isn't much time for certain procedures if we did it after school."

At the words "certain procedures",

some of the students had a visible reaction.

"What… what do you mean?"

"Don't be confused. I'll explain it now."

She stuck the paper with everyone's names and scores on the board.

"Honestly, good job. I didn't think this class would do this well. In math, Japanese, and social studies, there were over 25 perfects."

Looking at the row of 100s, the students were cheering. However, one group of students weren't smiling.

“You did well. However—"

Chiyabashira-sensei had a red pen in her hand.

"Huh…?"

She drew a red line right above Inogoshira’s name.

“What does this mean?"

"You failed,Inogoshira.”

"But Sensei wasn't , the passing grade is a 32?”

Kushida start to ask Sensei while a few of Inogoshira friends start comforting her including Chitanda.

How the hell she has so many friends?

"When did anyone say that the passing grade is a 32?"

"No no, Sensei said so! Right, everyone!?"

Ike shouted supporting Kushida.

"Nothing you say will help. This is the unmistakable truth. On this midterm, the passing grade was a 40. In other words, you were one point short. Almost, but not quite."

"F-forty!?”

"Then, should I tell you how we decide what is a passing grade?"

Chiyabashira-sensei wrote a formula on the board.

She wrote, "79.6/2 = 39.8".

"Last test, and this test as well, each class has a set passing grade. And that grade was half the average."

In other words, anything lower than a 39.8 was a failing grade.

"Well then, that shows how you failed. You got a lower score."

Suddenly Azusagawa come near to Chiyabashira-Sensei.

"Sensei, you said so on the first day. There's nothing that can't be bought by points in this school. The midterm is one such thing in this school."

“Your Point?”

"Please sell me one point for Inogoshira's English test."

"…"

Looking at me in astonishment, she laughed loudly.While everyone is in complete shock except a few people.

"Hahahahaha. That's an interesting proposal. I never imagined you would try to buy points."

"Well then, how much is one point?"
"A very difficult question indeed. No one's ever asked to buy a point before. Let's see… I'll give you a point for 100,000 points.”

“I will pay too"

The Ikemen of the class Hirata suddenly speak up.

“Yeah”

“Me too.”

Chiyabashira-Sensei took Azusagawa,Kushida,Chitanda and Hirata.

"Alright, I'll agree to sell you a point. I'll take a total of 100,000 points from the two of you. Tell the rest of the class that Inogoshira’s expulsion has been canceled."

Everyone is now happy and Inogoshira especially look relieved and happy.While everyone is glad and celebrating some thank Azusagawa,Kushida,Chitanda and Hirata.

A/N:Yeah done damn i'm so tired like 2 weeks of studying we already got a exam lmao there's a assignment where i need to make a fucking video with Indonesia,Chinese,English translation and make a some craft.Which i did and my group  dislike the comedy and the craft and they ask me to make again where it take 3 days of making that craft and 1 day of editing.

Sorry if there's some mistake.

So yeah i want to ask 1 thing.

When is Chitanda,Hikigaya and Yukinoshita birthday?

 (Pic is not mine)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 17K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
969K 40.8K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
384K 13.5K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
175K 3.7K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...