As Time Passes ; sam evans [1]

By veiledfairy

"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [... More

Cast ➤
Prologue
[audition]
[britney/brittany]
[grilled cheesus]
[duets]
[the rocky horror glee show]
[never been kissed]
[the subsititute]
[furt]
[special education]
[a very glee christmas]
[the sue sylvester shuffle]
[silly love songs]
[comeback]
[original song]
[blame it on the alcohol]
[sexy]
[a night of neglect]
[born this way]
[prom queen]
[funeral]
[new york]
[completed!]

[rumours]

462 6 0
By veiledfairy

'Hi, I'm Brittany S. Pierce, and this is my new internet talk show, Fondue for Two.' Brittany announced talking straight into a camera. 'which combines the two things I like the most. Hot cheese and talking to people.' She finished taking a seat next to Mercedes and I.

'My first two guests are the school's biggest gossips, Mercedes Jones and Allaire Hummel.' Brittany grinned while Mercedes waved.

'Shouldn't it be Fondue for Three?' I asked staring at the cheese in front of us.

'Oh, my god, that is hot!' Mercedes muffled spitting out the cheese in her mouth.

'Okay, so let's get down to some hot dish.' Brittany changed the subject. 'Um, I heard a rumor that Mr. Kidney the janitor walks around school drinking vodka out of a teapot.' She slightly whispered picking out some cheese.

'Is this really what they were doing in the '70s?' Mercedes settled down her napkin. 'I mean, it's not even good. It tastes the way a baby's diaper smells.' she criticized.

'I heard a rumor that Santana plays for the other team, and I can confirm that rumor. It's 100% true.' Brittany nodded picking at her cheese.

'Wait. What?' Mercedes face dropped.

'Brittany, are you serious?' I awkwardly chuckled.

Though I had already knew about Santana, i still had to pretend like I didn't. I knew when Santana was ready to reveal it, she would do it.

'Yes.' Brittany bluntly replied. 'Look, it's lord tubbing-ton. Hi!' she smiled picking him up and giving him a kiss on the head while sitting him down on her lap. 'This is Lord Tubbing-ton. Say hi to the camera.' she talked in a baby voice. 'You want some cheese?' letting Lord Tubbing-ton stick his head inside of the cheese and start eating it.

'That's disgusting.' I stared at the cat.

'That's my baby.' Brittany proudly spoke.

'So, you're just gonna let him do that?' Mercedes lowered her eyebrows keeping her eyes on him.

'Lord Tubbing-ton's allowed to eat cheese because he's on Atkins.' She informed. 'Okay, well, that's all we have time for today. Tune in next week for Fondue for Two. We will be dipping raw meat into boiling chocolate.' She shook her shoulders while I waved bye at the camera.

••••••••••••••••••••

Rachel's POV:

Already knowing that Finn was planning to be Quinn's date to prom, I didn't even bother asking him. So I decided to ask the next person in mind. Sam. I bought him a pack of chapsticks as a way to probably make him say sure to my offer, which was the easiest way.

'Hey.' I greeted meanwhile sam looked at me confused and closed his locker.

'Why are you talking to me?' He bluntly replied.

'Can't I say hello?' I responded surprised by his response.

'I guess. It's just Santana told me never to speak along with you because you would try to steal all of my gold.' He blankly stared at me explaining.

'Okay, uh...Anyway, I got you this.' I stammered holding out the packet of chapsticks.

'I know everyone's always making fun of your lips, but I think they're cute and worth weatherproofing.' Luckily he accepted the gift and grabbed the packet. 'So, considering that we're both single and I think your lips are cute, I was wondering if you would go to prom with me?' I asked with such confidence.

'As in your date?' He raised an eyebrow.

'Yeah.' I beamed.

'No.' He spat looking directly at me.

'No..."no, no" as in...' I stammered my words confused by his response.

'As in no prom.' He said.

'Oh.' I whispered.

'I don't think I'm going.' He spoke with a bit of guilt in his voice.

'Are you worried that Finn will be jealous?' I asked him worried.

'Look, you're just not my type.' He replied straightening his back staring at something behind me nervously, not taking his eyes off of whatever caught his attention.

'Okay, Rachel? So thanks for the lip chap.' He slightly smiled and started to walk away leaving me standing alone.

I turned around to see what he was looking at, and not much to my surprise. He was staring at Allaire, I wasn't as hurt by it because by knowing that maybe finally Allaire had a chance with Sam, made me happy. Especially after what me and Finn did. Walking past Allaire, I had given her a huge smirk which earned me and confused look, I would be too.

••••••••••••••••••••

Allaire's POV:

'Did you really get a Muckraker from Becky?' Sam chuckled setting his backpack next to me and stood in front of me.

'Why not, this school fascinates me on how much it likes to be invested in, teen drama.' I put down the newspaper on my lap, rubbing my hands together making Sam laugh.

'What the hell is this, dude?' Finn walked into the choir room interrupting. "What blondie former cheerleader is having a secret moonlight motel rendezvous with another big-lipped blondie?" he continued showing Sam the newspaper.

'Where does it say that?' He asked.

'Right in the front page of the school newspaper!' He raised his voice staring directly at Sam.

'You don't seriously believe this, do you?' Quinn grabbed Finn by the shoulder making him face her.

'Well, why shouldn't I? Why wouldn't he do the same thing that I did to him?' He continued getting angrier by the second.

'Because it's gossip, Finn.' She shook her head.

'This is your fault!' Santana yelled storming into the choir room. 'You told everyone that I played for another team on your ridiculous melted cheese show.' she continued.

'Wait. Are you mad? You do play for another team. You were on the Cheerios. And now you're only in the New Directions.' Brittany replied clearly confused by the situation.

'and you couldn't have thought of any other way to say that?' she held both her hands up raising her eyebrows.

'I swear I'm going to punch your face off!' Finn blurted pushing Sam.

'Hey, you got a lot of nerve accusing me of cheating when you're the one who snuck in and stole my girl!' Sam yelled back pushing him as well.

'What's wrong with you, calm down Finn!' I shouted jumping out of my seat to separate the guys.

'Hey!' Mr. Shue raised his voice, separating the two guys. 'Hey, Finn, where are you going?' he yelled while Finn stormed away. 'Hey, we got rehearsal!'

'Not today!' Finn left, leaving everybody silent and confused about everything that had just happened.

••••••••••••••••••••

Dreams -
Performed by Will Shuester & April Rhodes

'Brava!'

'Rumours, a classic record by Fleetwood Mac. One of the greatest albums of all time.' Mr. Shue praised. 'Written as the band was breaking apart, to keep it together. Now, this week, we are done with the backstabbing and the gossip, and we're channeling all that energy into working together.' he continued staring at us all. 'So, pick a song, from the album, put your own spin on it. Simple as that.' He finished.

••••••••••••••••••••

Never Going Back Again -
Performed by Artie Abrams

••••••••••••••••••••

Rachel and Finn had done a stake out together in the night, the next day they had told us all what they had seen. Which was Kurt coming out of a motel with Sam. Obviously I knew why Kurt was there but couldn't say anything about it and prove both of them wrong. Of course them being them, they invited multiple of us to have lunch at the Lima Bean to tell us.

'What do we know about Sam anyway? I mean, what town is he from? What state?' Tina burrowed her eyebrows. 'What's his old school like? Maybe he's a serial killer.' her mood changed quickly.

'You guys, I'm telling you, Kurt would never cheat on Blaine.' I spoke leaning my back against my chair.

'It's just like the Rumours album. I mean, being apart or on the road is hard for two artists.' Rachel expressed. 'Performers have this "love the one you're with" mentality. I mean, look at all of us. Look at all the different combinations that we've had.' she continued. 'Finchel, Puckleberry.' She listed.

'McTina Cohen Chang-Chang.' Tina mentioned.

'Artittany.' Artie nodded holding his coffee.

'Pizes.' Puck spoke making Lauren nod in agreement.

'Guys, we're sitting here squabbling over what? A rumor.' Finn interrupted.

'Finns right. We need more information.' Rachel agreed.

'I don't want to get into it, but all I'm gonna say...sam's not gay.' Quinn nonchalantly spoke getting up from her seat and leaving all of sudden.

'What she said.' I mumbled.

Quinn leaving was a random move to everybody, so instead of anyone saying anything we had just looked at each other.

••••••••••••••••••••

[You Make Loving Fun -
Performed by Allaire Hummel]

'Amazing, Allaire!' Mr. Shue cheered with everybody else. 'Well done.'

I smiled at all the cheering, my eyes landed on Kurt who was giving me a big smile and gave me a proud thumbs up. After saying thank you like 5 times, I was heading back to my seat when I turned my face to Sam, he wasn't smiling or anything. I smiled either way, which led to him also smiling. It was weird but I just ignored it and headed back to my seat where I was greeted with a big hug from my brother.

••••••••••••••••••••

I Don't Wanna Know -
Performed by Quinn Fabray & Finn Hudson

The tension in this performance was definitely noticeable, by noticeable I mean they didn't even try hiding it.

'Okay! Terrific job, guys. Um, might want to try to smile a little big more next time, though.' Mr. Shue suggested.

'Yeah. It was lovely, but I prefer Quinn's duet performance of Lucky with Sam better.' Rachel commented. 'Since you and Sam have become a lot closer lately, maybe you guys should do duets together more often.' she continued, slightly turning around to look at me.

'Where is Sam?' Artie wondered. 'Quinn and Kurt are both here today, so we know he's not doing the dirty.' He slightly shrugged his shoulders nodding.

'I know what you're doing. You want Finn and I to stop singing together so that you can sing with him again.' Quinn stared directly at Rachel.

'Frankly, yes. Finn and I have amazing proven harmonies. And when it comes to Nationals, I think it makes more sense for him to be paired with me.' Rachel politely spoke.

'Well it's not happening.' Quinn spat. 'Not as long as Finn wants to be with me.' She turned to face her boyfriend.

'Wait, I thought you said this relationship was about trust.' Finn said.

'Oh, I trust you. I just don't trust her.' She criticized.

'Quinn, I don't think you can mandate who pairs up for Nationals, all right? Vocal adrenaline doesn't need any help from us.' Shue interjected.

'I love being here, and I want to win, but my relationship comes first.' Quinn noted. 'I'm sorry, but Finn, if you want to be with me, no more songs with her.' she finished walking out of the choir room.

'What?' Finn scoffed leaving him standing and everyone else quiet.

••••••••••••••••••••

Go Your Own Way -
Performed by Rachel Berry

As much as I enjoyed their performance, couldn't help but notice the tension it had brought. Quinn was clearly bothered by the duet and had to listen to it, though everyone else just enjoyed it.

It ended with Finn and Rachel making eye contact while everybody else cheered and shouted their names, making them both smile.

'Don't you think it's maybe a little inappropriate that you chose to sing a love song to my guy?' Quinn mentioned.

'You're such a hypocrite! You little Miss Perfect Prom Queen! You're a cheater who cheats in cheap motels with Sam.' Rachel criticized pointing at him.

'Nothing is going on between Sam and I.' Quinn complained.

'Enough, guys.' Mr. Shue held up his hands.

'You know, I blame Sam for all of this. And Rachel, too, I blame her.' Santana shook her head.

'What did I do?' She angrily spat at her comment.

'I'm sure you did something.' Santana shrugged her shoulders.

'How about we just shut up? By 'we' I mean you guys, get off his back.' I rolled my eyes.

'See, I'm with Santana. I mean, why doesn't Sam have anything to say about this?' Lauren agreed pointing her chin to the direction of Sam.

'Guilt.' Mike nodded.

'Seriously, dude, what you're doing is not cool. They both have boyfriends.' Puck shook his head criticizing Sam.

'Shut up! Look, I'm not messing around with Quinn or Kurt or any one. They're just helping me.' He finally snapped.

'Oh, is that what we're calling it now?' Mercedes bluntly spoke.

'Hold on. How were they helping you out?' Shue questioned.

there was a long silence between sam finally spoke.

'Kurt was bringing me some clothes, and Quinn was helping me baby-sit my little brother and sister. Allaire even helped me with food.' Sam sadly admitted lowering his head.

'Then why were you in that motel?' Finn exhaled.

'Because that's where I live now.' Sam paused. 'My dad lost his job a few months ago, then we lost our house, so now we live in that motel in one room. Are you all happy?' he stood up turning around to face us all. 'The truth's finally out.' he finished walking out of the choir room.

I let out a big sigh, and started rubbing my head from the headache that I just developed in the span when this all happened.

Eventually, I stood up and started walking out of the room earning stares from everybody and started heading to find Sam. I found him in the bleachers, watching Coach Beiste scream at the football players.

'Shouldn't you be down there?' I asked him while waking up the bleachers.

'Yeah, but I told Coach I needed a break for today's practice.' He responded with a calm voice.

'I'm really sorry about earlier, You really didn't deserve that.' I sat down next to him, putting my hands on my knees.

'You didn't do anything wrong, I should've saw that coming.' He paused before turning his head to face me. 'You, Quinn, and Kurt really helped me, I don't know what I would've done without you guys.' he smiled scooting closer.

'Anything for a friend, I really enjoyed spending time with you and your siblings. I'm glad I helped you guys in some way.' I nodded staring back at the field.

'Hug?' He spread out his arms

'Obviously.' I replied while we both leaned in for a hug. How was it every-time I hugged or touched him, he would tense up.

••••••••••••••••••••

We all had our hands on copy's of more of this weeks school news on the Muckraker, one of the subjects were about Mr. Shue, leaving McKinley to go on Broadway with April. Leaving all of us sad and confused.

'All right, clase.' Mr. Schue greeted.

'Mr. Schue, is this true?' Mercedes spoke showing off the Muckraker.

'Yeah, the Muckraker says you're bailing on us to do April Rhodes' big show.' Puck continued.

'Guys..if there's anything we've learned from this week's assignment, it's that you can't believe every rumor you hear.' Schue turned around.

'But isn't it your dream to sing on Broadway?' Tina asked raising her eyebrows.

'I have a lot of dreams.' He nodded. 'My top one...being taking you guys to Nationals.' he smiled.

'So you're gonna stay?' Quinn asked him.

'Look, we're going to Nationals together, and we are going to win.' He assured us.

'Hey, everybody. Kind of wanted to get these guys out of the motel for a little while, I hope it's okay if I brought them.' Sam mentioned walking in with his sister and brother.

'Of course, of course. Yeah, come on in.' Schue nodded.

'I was also hoping that maybe they could help out with a number today. I have the perfect song I want to sing to them, and don't worry, it's good for the assignment, Mr. Schue.' He announced.

'The more the merrier.' Schue said patting Sam on the back.

Don't Stop -
Performed by The New Directions

Words: 2683

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 264 18
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐀 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
65.1K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
34.5K 631 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]