BTS sister [Imagines]

By urmomsfavouritekore

"We'll protect you." More

Author's note
Left
Life after
Bullying
Bullying pt.2
Gone
Only us now
Pets
Texts pt.1
Reactions pt.1
Sticky situation
Dreams and future
Comfy cuddles
Help you
Rough game
Crush
Leave pt.1
Leave pt.2
The truth untold
Appreciation pt.1
Appreciaton pt.2
Appreciation pt.3
Appreciate pt.4
Appreciate pt.5
Appreciate pt.6
Appreciate pt.6
Appreciate pt. finale
Stress
Insect
Market
New nurse
College
Love delivery
Knight
Overcontrolling
Handwriting
Reactions pt.2
Psychologist
Injections
Whatever you want
Always there
Friends
Rumours
Dates
Our sister
Suicidal pt.1
Suicide pt.2
Eating
Voice
Cards
Hair tie
Watching
Take a break
Alone
Crazy sleepover pt.1
Crazy sleepover pt.2
Crazy sleepover pt.3
Bra
Bleeding through
Text pt.2
Mystery blood
Creep repellant
Wing-woman
Reaction pt.3
Sex and stuff
Text pt.3
Thirst comments
Author's note
Stalker
Played
Cover
Accompany
Instagram pt.1
Text pt.4
Pregnancy pt.1
Pregnancy pt.2
Pregnancy pt.3
Pregnancy pt.4
Pregnancy pt.5
Pregnancy pt.finale
Small
Reactions pt.4
Fight
Punish
Parent teacher meeting
Oldest role play ⭐️
Walk
Get up
Forgetting ⭐️
Christmas Wish
Nudes
Christmas wish pt.2
Instagram pt.2
Braces
Dynamite
Caught
Drunk
Piercing
Rules
Mafia Au [100 eps special]
DID
Text pt.5
Slow updates
Snake
Miss
Toilet
Death anniversary
Spit
Skip
Cheat
Prank
Online friend
Bicycle
Interview
Part time buddies
Detention
Park Nari
Main character
Exes and betrayals
Angel
Nana
Text pt.5
Instagram pt.3
Slow [Not update]
Dentist
Reaction pt.5
Genderbend (Ver. 1)
Genderbend (Ver. 2)
Coming home
Love at first sight
! New book !
Heels
Remember
Drift
Revenge
Coming out
Motherly
Muster (Not an update but still important)
Scared of us...?
Make up

Sexual assault (TW)

882 22 10
By urmomsfavouritekore

TW: Sexual assault
~~~~
You regret agreeing to go to the party.

Jimin and Taehyung had talked about the party for ages and really wanted you to come. Though they didn't force you, you agreed as you had unexpectedly received an invitation too.

Jimin and Taehyung went there straight after school and the others were busy, so you ended up driving there yourself, promising yourself to leave after an hour.

You just wanted to wish the birthday girl happy birthday and talk for awhile before leaving, that was your plan. You didn't want to come off as rude since it was one of the more popular pretty girls in your cohort, though you weren't that close to her. You just knew she was incredibly popular and sociable.

Your heels clicked along the platform as your black dress that reached mid thigh, with lace flowy sleeves and an off shoulder cutting.

"Yuna, you made it!" The birthday girl ran to you as soon as you stepped in, attracting attention of a couple of boys who heard her exclaim.

"Happy 18th birthday, Meera." You hugged her with a smile, glancing around at her huge house.

"Here, a drink. You can't enter if you don't drink." She passed you a drink with that million dollar smile.

Looking out for your brothers, you chugged down the cup. The bitter taste immediately hitting your throat as you cleared your throat.

"You're good at this. One more. Drink this then go enjoy the party." Meera smiled once again as you once again chugged it. Meera nodded, satisfied and hopped off.

You looked at the strong smelling liquid in the cup and winced, she had passed you another to take around while you socialised, something you weren't planning to do.

You had low alcohol tolerance, explaining why you rarely drank, though the twins were quite obviously the ones who drank alcohol like water.

"Hey!" You slightly faltered, already affected by the two drinks.

"Having fun?" Taehyung grabbed you before you fell, chuckling.

"Not really. I drove here." You placed the cup on a table and turned back to them.

"Welp, I guess Jin will have to pick us up." Jimin shrugged.

"Yeah, welp, I guess we'll just die." You joked, swaying with them.

"You look great!" Taehyung loudly said over the music.

"I thought so too." You nodded with a poker face.

"Tsk." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You're supposed to say, you too."

"You too." You gave a thumbs up.

"You're bad at this." Jimin laughed.

"Bad at what?" You tilted your head.

"Not making Tae cry." Jimin answered and you three laughed.

"No girls?" You asked.

"I have been eyeing one there. The two best friends." Jimin pointed at two brunettes girls who were incredibly pretty as Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Woah, go for it!" You grabbed your cup from the table.

"We can't leave you here." Taehyung snickered and downed his drink.

"Please. I'm 18, not 8. Now go for it, I'll be fine. I'll hang around a bit more then leave." You reassured them.

"Sure?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

"1000%." You nodded confidently.

"Okay then, take care and call us." Taehyung smiled and pulled Jimin, hyping each other up.

As much as you didn't want to leave their side, you didn't want to be a spoilsport. So you watched them coolly walk up to the two girls as you sat on the couch.

Taking more sips, you decided you wanted to leave, but you were dizzy, it was as if you're drunk, but you knew 2 1/2 cups wouldn't have this much of an effect on you.

Confused, you tried to look for your brothers but ended up stumbling around.

"Woah, you okay?" A man grasped you before you ended up collapsing.

"T-taehyung? J-jimin?" You looked up.

No. He was clearly a much older man.

"C-could you help me find my brothers?" You asked the man for help.

"They're probably upstairs.." His words trailed off as his hands travelled from your back to your lower waist.

You wanted to tell him to stop, but you were way too weak.

"Maybe you should sleep, come on." He placed his hand on your ass, bringing you to the stairs as his hands pulled up the back of your dress.

You stumbled as he pulled you along.

You were drugged, you realised, as your muscles weakened and you were unable to escape with your half closed eyelids.

"Fuck off!" You were harshly pulled away from the man.

Your brothers were notified by one of the girls who they were talking to, asking them if that was their sister.

They then turned to where she was pointing at, seeing a senior from their school holding you and groping your ass. You were clearly not sober.

In a blur, you saw the highly familiar figure of your brothers. You panicked and looked up, seeing Jimin holding you.

"Don't you fucking touch her, you rapist." Taehyung was punching a guy knocked out on the floor before going to you.

"Let's go." Jimin said softly and pulled you out of everyone's view and into your car.

"Taehyung made you drink lots of water, to sober you up and also to make you puke.

"That's right, let it all out." Jimin pat your back, pinching his nose as you puked out everything you consumed that night.

"Ah my head hurts.." You stumbled into the car.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Taehyung sat beside you while Jimin drove away to a convenience store

"I d-don't know..I was about to leave, I was trying to find you but...I don't know!" You hugged your knees, afraid of what could have happened if they weren't there on time.

"That bastard. It's a drug probably, your drink was spiked." Taehyung hugged your tightly.

"You're okay now, you're with us. We're sorry for leaving you alone." Jimin said with a gentle tone.

"I was the one who told you to leave." You wiped your tears.

"We still shouldn't have left you in a party by yourself. You're okay now." Taehyung frowned, hugging you tightly again.

"Come on, let's go get you some pills." Jimin pulled up at a convenience store, a sight which calms you down immediately.

~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this!
Requested by @AlienChild03

Sexual assault/harassment is not to be taken lightly, many girls/women suffer from this all over the world but only some actually reports it.

Boys/men do suffer from this too. You are valid. Report it. This doesn't make you any less of a man. In fact, you are braver this way. You have to speak up. You have to get the justice you DESERVE.

No one should be invalidated. Everyone matters. Every gender, every race, every personality.

Do report it if you, or others you may know, suffer from sexual assault/harassment/ abuse of any sort.

It would save others from the abuser, and get yourself justice too.

You are not alone.

There are people out there who genuinely wish to help you. Reach out and talk. And if you're scared, my dms are always open to anyone who wants to talk! It's anonymous and you can truly share your feelings there.

You are valid and appreciated. This doesn't make you any less than human's worth. You are worthy of true happiness and love.

Take care, stay safe.

Eat your meals and drink LOTS of water :))

I love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 14.8K 44
"Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon." ~Ranked: #902 in Fanfiction on 24/12/17~
1.9K 98 26
'I can't believe them, they are wrong. I love you' Protecting the wrong one and losing the right ones he finally realizes his mistake.
112K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."
3.2K 233 26
I have to stop him..... Stop him before i loose him The second part of "My life Finally Changed"