DETENTION {MYG FF}

By taejunbubs

"Isn't it cool to date your school principal?" - A story about y/n who was a school bully dating with her sc... More

My Principal 01
Mad day 02
Party Party Yeah 03
The new teacher 04
Feeling Insecure 05
Holiday! 06
The Prom Night 07
Choose to leave 08

New Life 09

851 10 1
By taejunbubs

Next morning - 9:00am

Yoongi's POV

"What???" I just finished showering and mum dragged me to the garden.

"I ask you. What did both of you do last night?" she put her hands on hips, glaring at me. "Why you ask this?" I glare back at her.

"Min Yoongi. I'm serious." she raise her voice. "We're doing reproduction" I cross my arms infront my chest.

"Do you know you two was loud?" she pull my ears. "Y-Yah! You said you want grandchildren then I make it for you but now you scold-" "But not like this! Can you both at least low down your voice?!" she hits my arms.

"Tsk aish if you want grandchildren then just let us do it" I rub my arms. "You better treat her nicely I tell you" she points at my head.

"I will okay?!" I frowned and walked back into the house.

Y/N's POV

"Baby go prepare the plates breakfast are ready!" I said as I saw him walked in. He came behind me and back hugging me, sniffing my neck.

"Yah~ Go prepare them or else you're not going to eat anything" I frowned. "Good morning my wifey."he touch my body.

"I'm still mad at you!" I hit his hands and I took the plates by myself. Dad came downstairs and yawned loudly.

"Good morning dad~" I greeted and put the plates on the table. "Wah~ Good morning my daughter in law~ How last night?" he smiled widely.

"W-What last night?" that's embarrassing....

"Hahaha! Yoongi my boy! Good job!" he pat Yoongi's shoulder and chuckled. "Yeah boy!" Yoongi pat dad's shoulder.

"Mm!" I hit Yoongi's arms. "When are you two going to marry?" dad sit on the chair and mum came in. Mum sit beside dad and Yoongi sit infront dad.

I put the pot on the centre and sit down beside Yoongi. "Let's eat!" I hand them their spoon.

Time skip: After eating

Yoongi was washing the dishes and I was chatting with mum at the living room.

"Y/N, you're going to be a mum soon, so you need to-" "Mum, it's not 100% confirmed that I'll pregnant~"

"You need to prepare! Start from today you'll need to eat healthy, ask that boy cook healthy, don't eat fast food too much, it's bad for your health" she held my hands.

"I know mum, I will." I smiled. "Aiya....which gender will you give birth to? A handsome boy? Or a cute girl like you?"

"Mum, it's too early to talk about this!" "No it's not! By the way, when did you two gonna marry?" she asked.

"I guess if I'm pregnant....." I laid my back on the couch. "Y/N....Yoongi is a good boy. I'm sure he will be a nice husband" she patted my hands.

"I know mum he's a good husband" "What are you guys talking?" Yoongi came to us. "Yoongi come sit down." she patted the couch.

Yoongi sat beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yoongi ah, mum is getting old. I don't want to die without looking my son get married." she patted Yoongi's lap.

"What you talking you're still young!" I hit her hands playfully. "Ah....Yoongi, y/n is a nice wife. She can take care of you for your whole life time."

"Mum, if you didn't said this, I also know this very well." Yoongi pull me closer. She chuckled.

"Baby, do you want to take some more rest? You didn't sleep much yesterday." Yoongi said to me. "Go to rest y/n! You need more rest!" mum points at me.

"I'm not sleepy, don't worry!" I smiled. "Okay you guys chat, I'll go bake some cookies!" she stand up and went to kitchen.

"Baby come let's watch some movies" Yoongi pull me closer to him.

We enjoyed so movies together and he told me he was sleepy so he rest his head on my lap and fallen asleep.

*buzz buzz*

His phone buzzed. I didn't open his message because of privacy. But then the phone keep buzzing as I took his phone and look who's sending him messages.

[ 5 unread messages from Jihyo ]

Who's Jihyo? Who is she?

I want to open and read the messages. But I want to respect his privacy.

*buzz buzz*

She's sending again, what things make her send so many texts?? Maybe I should just leave it for himself and wait until he woke up.

Time skip: After half an hour

He had woke up a minute ago but he went to bathroom.

"AHHHH" he groaned while walking back to the living room. "Ugh." he sit beside me. "Yoongi." I called. "Hm?" he turn his head and look at me.

"Who's Jihyo?"

He look at me "What?" "Who's Jihyo?" I asked. "Jihyo? What Jihyo?" he frowned. "I don't know, the Jihyo girl in your contacts."

"J-Jihyo? In my contacts?" he unlocked his phone. "Yes. Who is she?" I stare at him. "She's just a school admin..." he scratching his head.

"You sure?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, I'm definitely sure." he said. "May I take a look?" "Why do you want to take a look?"

"Why you can't let me peek?" I raise my voice. "Because it's not important!" he raised his voice too. "Fine." I look away.

He sighed and get up, went to kitchen. I texted Lucas and wanna chat with him.

I called him, so I went outside to the garden and walk around.

- OTP -

: Hello? What happened y/n? Are you okay?

Lucas, do you think that Yoongi will cheat on me? :

: No, I don't think he will, he would never cheat on you, I trust him. What happened? Is everything okay?

No....I saw a girl named Jihyo text him a lot and I asked him about her, but he just told me that it was just one of our school admin, I asked him to proof it to me but he just said there's nothing to proof :

: Maybe he just have something more privacy?

No...he never hide something from me :

: Yah, just don't-

Someone came and grab my phone away. "YAH!! MIN YOONGI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I try to get my phone back.

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING WITH?!" he screamed back as he look at my phone. "LUCAS!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE YOU JERKS!" I grab my phone and push him away.

"I'm sorry Lucas, will call you later." I said to the phone and hang up. "What do you want Min Yoongi?!" I cross my arms infront my chest.

"Why did you call him?!" he asked. "Why I can't call him?!" I yelled. "Lee y/n you-" "Why are so disgusting! You check my messages but you hide your messages from me!" I hit him.

"Y/N can you just-" "NO!!" I push him away, and walked back into the house. "Y/N can you just STOP?!" I pull my arms.

"MIN YOONGI!!WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I yelled loudly. "I'll let you check okay?!" he show me his phone.

"No it's okay, I don't WANT to watch it anymore." I swing his hands away and ran into the house. I ran upstairs and texted Lucas.

- Chat -

Lucas

I'm sorry Yoongi took my phone just now. :

: Is everything okay? Why he's so mad?

I don't know what is he thinking about :
Maybe he's crazy :

: Just talk nicely okay?

Yoongi came into the bedroom. I ignored him and continue texting Lucas.

He walk to me and sit beside me, I rolled my eyes and moved away. "Yah....baby..." "Shut up. I don't want to heard  your voice." I turn my back to him and continue texting with Lucas.

He moved behind me, back hugged me. I pushed his hands "Let go before I bite your arms Min Yoongi." I hit his arms harsh.

"Yah....I'm sorry..." he put his head on my shoulder. I bite his arms. He hissed but didn't stop me. I stopped and push his hands away from me.

"Baby....please forgive me I promise I didn't hide something from you-" "I don't want to know. Stop. I don't want to talk with you." I keep struggling.

He tighten the hugs "Baby~ I'm sorry~" he wrap his legs on my waist. "No don't talk to me!!" I hit his legs.

"Yah.....I'm just trying to look your reaction...." "No this isn't funny!" I turn my head and push him. "See I didn't even read the message yet you can just read it by yourself!" he show me the screen.

He hasn't read the messages, and I turn my head to him. "See, just read it yourself." he put his phone on my lap.

I took it and unlocked since the passcode was my birthday. I open the text.

- Chat -

Jihyo

: Mr.Min, I've asked Mr.Wang about the basketball competition, and he said that he would do it by himself.
: They said it will held on 20/11
: So....please text me back asap once you've read.
: [ link attached ]
: This is the name list link for those players.

"So now do you believe me?" he pecked my cheek. "But you're making me mad! You just grab my phone away while I'm talking with someone!"

"Yah...I thought you was talking with-" "No! Just no!"

"Yah I'm just sorry okay?!" he keep pecking my cheek. "Stop it you disgusting boy." I push his face. "Baby, please forgive me~"

"No" I push him away. "What can I do for you to forgive me?" "Don't you ever raise your voice at me" I pull his ears.

"I know it's my wrong~ I'm not supposed to yell at you, I thought you was talking with Felix or Hyunjin-"

"So you mean you don't trust me?" I move a little far away from him and look at him. "No, just I want to protect you from them...." he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Fine. Just forget about this." I sighed. "I have something to tell you...I was planning to move out..." "Why? All of sudden?" "No....because....I'm going to be our school headmaster!" he suddenly wrap his arms around my waist.

"What?! So it's mean I can go back to school?" I look at him unbelievable. "Yeah, Mr.Kim had resigned because he said he's moving to Australia, The chairman of the school voted to make me the principal because they said that I have rich diplomatic experience"

"Oh my god....when was this happened?!" I shake his shoulder. "Friday, and I wanted to tell you at our anniversary since it was on next Saturday." he chuckled.

"So now you're headmaster??" I still can't believe. "Yes, and you're not dating your principal, now it's headmaster."

"Okay, back to the point, where do you want to move?" I put my phone beside. "I was planning to move to a penthouse, I saw a penthouse that was selling in a pretty low price, which have private pool and garden, so......" he said.

"Do you have pictures? Does it comes with furniture?" I look at him. "Yes, let me show you." he unlocked his phone and show me something.

"That's pretty, but how much does it cost?" "About 3.5m only, and I think it's pretty worth." he chuckled. "What if the house was haunted?" I asked. "Nah, it won't."

"So do you want to go and see around?" "Maybe Monday? After school" "Okay....I want to pay half! I have money~" "Nah, just keep that money for our baby, and wedding."

"Fine...." I make a sad face. "So you can go back to school, and get a certificate which was better for the future" he sniffed my neck.

"Hmm....okay...." "We're going to build a family~ I'm so excited" he keep hugging me and squirming around.

"I'm scared of giving birth....it hurts you know?! I don't want my tummy got cut either!!" I hit his arms playfully. "Baby, why not you choose water production?"

"I...." "Just get it, you won't feel too hurts." "Bro, there's still 10 months or more to go!" I frowned. "No worries, 10 months is fast" he chuckled.

The day just ended, and we went back to Seoul at Sunday morning.

Time skip: Back to Seoul

- After 2 months -

We've moved into the penthouse like Yoongi said, and our parents will visit us every months, I went back to school too!

About the pregnancy, I didn't take test yet, but I think I'm sure I'm pregnant because you know, pregnant sickness.....

But of course, still needed to confirm so we went to hospital.

"Alright, but can you at least calm down?" I frowned. "Ahhhhhh I can't!!! My baby is on the way to us!!" he keep yelling around.

"Yah yah if you keep yelling like this, the baby will got scared by you!" I hit his lap. "Here me are, wait let me open the door!" he parked his car and quickly hope down from his seat, and ran to my side, open the door for me.

I giggled and he help my hands, locked his car door and we went into the hospital.

-

"Congratulations! You're pregnant now!" the doctor show me the report. Yoongi is smiling like a stupid once he saw the picture.

"What's the baby's gender?" I asked. "We can't confirm yet because the baby is still not form the whole size yet! By the way, the baby was really healthy, so which means the father's sperm and the mum's ovaries was healthy!" she smiled to us while Yoongi keep touching my belly.

"So this book, it's for you to learn something about How to be a new mom, it mights help you!" she handed me a book.

"Thank you doctor" I smiled. "So, please remember come to body check up every months okay?" she stand up.

"I will, see you!" I stand up with Yoongi and she open the door for me. "Bye, have a great day!" she bowed.

"Baby!!!" Yoongi carried me in his arms and spinning around. "Yah!!! Are you crazy?!" Ihit his arms. "Baby are having your baby's baby!" he said as he keep pecking my cheeks.

"Everyone is watching! Put me down you insane!" I whispered loud. The nurse that passed by was chuckling and smiling to us.

He slowly put me down, and he squish my face, pecked my lips. "Enough, everyone is watching" I push him gently.

"Wait let me call our mum, sit down sit down" he pull his phone out, and I sit on the chair infront us.

"Mum! You're going to be grandma!" Yoongi said excitedly to his mum. "What?! Y/N IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD?! WAH MIN YOONGI!!"

"What are you yelling at old lady?!" I can heard dad shouting from behind. "Y/N IS PREGNANT OLD MAN!!" she was so excited.

"WHAT?!! WAH MIN YOONGI DAEBAK! THATS MY BOY!!" his dad was shouting. "We'll visit you guys soon, please take care y/n ah!" mum said.

"I will mum, don't worry!" I chuckled. "Okay we gotta call her mum! See ya!" Yoongi quickly hung the  phone.

-

"Yah!!! Min Yoongi how dare you make my daughter pregnant!!" mum was so funny. "What?! Our y/n is pregnant?! Omg I'm going to be a grandfather!!" dad yelled from the other side of the phone.

"Min Yoongi you better take care of y/n, or not I will kill you!" she yelled. "Mum, no worries, I will take care of her carefully!" Yoongi chuckled.

"I will visit you both after two days!" mum said. "Alright we gotta keep going, see you soon!" I said as I don't want my mum keep yelling at Yoongi.

"Okay so now let's go home!" Yoongi held my arms. I nodded and we stand up, walked to the exit.

Time skip after 8 months

My baby bump appeared, and I've graduated from school. Now I was a full time mum, which means I stay at home, cleaning the house, maybe sometimes our parents will come to visit us.

"Just let me take care of Miyoung." I was asking for Jennie's permission for letting me take care of her daughter.

"Why not we make a baby too?" Lucas asked his girlfriend which was Irene. Well I know, I'm shocked at first too ;)

"Seems like you don't want to have child at the future." Irene sending him death glares. "Sorry Madam, I still want kids." he bowed.

"Yah, are you sure you can handle Miyoung? She's a crying freak." Jennie said while patting Miyoung's back.
(Miyoung is 1 year old)

"I'm sure I can handle it" I smiled. "Hoshi, when do you want to make babies with Jieun?" Lucas asked. "I make babies with her every-" "Shut up!" Jieun smack his arms.

"By the way, actually how did you and Yoongi hyung get together? I didn't know about this!" Hoshi said. "Well...." I felt kind if shy.

"Just tell it young lady." Lucas said. "At first, it's because I got called to the disiplin room which was his office because I cut someone's hair for insulting me, then I know I will get expelled, and if I really get, my parents would kill me."

"So? Then? What happened?" "Then I keep begging him, and you know um coquettish to him, so he ask me to give him my phone number, then I gave him...."

"My phone number, he contact me and asked if I would like to talk about this at a cafe, so I guess I can said it's a date, end up I stayed at his home because I was drunk....?" I scratched my head.

"Ohh? Why would you drunk?" Hoshi smirked. "That time I was so sad because I can't let my feelings on Mark down, so I drink a lot of beer...."

"Seems like you've planned everything, y/n-ssi." Irene said. "No, I really just wanted to ask him hide this for me, and I was sad soI drink a lof of alcohol, so he bring me to his house and I stayed, but he didn't do anything to me which surprised me...."

"Then?! How did you both date?!" "I woke up and found him sleeping on the couch topless, then I didn't thought he would have a nice body so I sat beside him and touching his body...." I hide my face.

"Wow what a dramatic scene y/n!" Rosé clapping her hands. "Then he woke up and we talked, he said he would hide everything for me if I date him. And I found I fall for him so...." I keep hiding my face as I felt shy.

"That's cool~" Jennie said. Suddenly Miyoung cried, and Jennie sighed "Omg....." she carried her to the bathroom because Miyoung still wanted to drink breast milk.

*pin pin pin* *door cracks*

"Baby~" I slowly stand up, and walked to the door. "Why so many people?" he took off his shoes. "Because I was boring" I pouted.

He pecked my lips "Mm, I miss you" he started a kiss. I really love this man infront me. We wrap his arms around my waist, kissing me passionately.

"Yah....this two people...." Rosé said, as Lucas keep flirting with Irene. I pull out the kiss "They're still here" I frowned. "It's okay, just let them enjoy our kissing scene." he chuckled and we walked into the living room.

"So I've asked Jennie that Miyoung will live with us for one week, maybe we could know how to take care of baby." I smiled.

"Are you sure you can do this?" he put his bag on the couch. "Yeah, and I'm boring too..." I sighed. "Ahh~ My two baby~" he bent his back lower to my tummy, and pecked.

"So we're going to have two same face daughter" he chuckled. "What?! A twins?!" Jennie yelled. "Yeah, I've said in the group chat!" I frowned.

"Wah....daughter?" she said. "Yes, and I thought we could get one girl one boy." I sighed. "Good to hear that!" she lift her thumbs up.

"Baby, I'll go to shower and do my stuff first, I'll need to go back to school tonight, we have something to discuss." he smiled to me.

"Alright, I'll go make you some food." I stand up. "Y/N ah, we'll go back first, we'll visit soon!" Lucas and Irene stand up.

"Bye~ See you!"

Time skip: 7:30pm

"I'll be home after 2 hours, you stay at home alone okay?" "Okay." I hugged him. "See you later" he pecked my forehead.

"Bye~ Drive safe okay" I hand him his jacket. "Love you"

He lefted and I locked the door. I started to clean the house like I usually do.

I always talk to my baby when I'm home alone, because I want my baby girl stick to their parents at the future.

"If you two looks like your dad then that's really cool. Mummy aren't that pretty so....it's good if you both looks like your dad~"

I went upstairs to clean Yoongi's office.

Time skip: After 1/2 hours

< OTP >

YG: Babe, help me check my file's code number

Okay baby, wait ah... :

YG:  Be careful okay

I slowly walkers to upstairs, but I stepped the wrong step and I lost my balance.

I yelled, fall to the ground grunting.

YG: Baby!!! What's wrong?!

I-I.... :

I saw myself started to bleeds.

I-I'm bleeding.... :

YG: Just wait!! I'll go home now!

He hung up the phone, and I started to felt unconscious. I laid on the ground holding my tummy, a really painful fall.....

I slowly closed my eyes, passed out.

-

-

-

I slowly open my eyes, and found out I'm lying on a bed. This must be hospital... I slowly get up and Yoongi was holding my hands tightly.

"Y/N!!!! Don't move! Laid back" Yoongi stopped me, and let me laid back to the bed. "Y-Yoongi...where is my baby...." I touched my tummy, and it's flat.

"Don't worry okay? The baby was safe, just needed to let the doctor take care of them because it's not that healthy"

"I-I want to go look at them" I was about to stand up. "No no!! You need to rest first, we'll go to see them while you're better."

I flipped the blanket, and saw my tummy having a big scar. "Did I just went through all of this?" I can't believe myself.

"Yes...you are great!" he pecked my hands. "Did you went to look at the baby?" "Not yet...I was worrying about you."

We was chatting but suddenly my parents rush into my ward. "Y/N!!! IH MY DAUGHTER ARE YOU OKAY??!!" mum yelled and come to beside me.

"Shh!! This is hospital mum!" "Did you saw your baby??!" "No yet dad....can you two calm down?"

"Ih my hid y/n how could I calm down?!" mum caressing my hair. "I'm okay, don't worry!"

"Where's my two cute little girls?" dad asked. "At the baby station" Yoongi answered. "Oh my god....my daughter! Luckily you're fine!" mum pecked my forehead.

Time skip: After two years

(we already married when I know I'm pregnant, so now I'm officially his wife)

The kids are one years older, and they're so annoying. I know this day will arrived one day. One of them was calm and quiet just like Yoongi, and the another one never leaks out of energy.

"MIN YEBIN!!!!!" I screamed as my younger daughter was dropping food. "Yerin!!Come here sit here!" I patted the cushion behind me.

Then I carried Yebin in my arms and put her back into her cradle, and started to clean the mess. Oh my god!!!!! She fucking stained the carpet!!!

I sighed, feeling hopeless after giving birth.

"Min Yebin can you sit properly?!" I points at her. She giggled and laughing. Arghhhhh!!!!!

After half an hour I finally done cleaning, so I carried them and let them sit on the couch. "Do you want to watch cartoon?" I asking Yebin. She just nods, and I turn on the TV.

"Watch it quietly or else I'll turn off the TV okay?"

*door cracks* "I'm home~"

"PAPA!!!" Yebin immediately jump down from the couch and ran to Yoongi. Yerin jumped down and ran to him too.

I take a deep breath, lying on the couch. "Aigoo my twi little princess! Did you two listen to your mum huh?" he playing with the kids.

"Do you think they did?" I look at him without energy. "Yebin make you mad again?" "She dropped her food and stained the carpet..." Yoongj carried two of them on his arms and walking towards me.

"Aish you! Naughty girl!" he look at Yebin. "Listen to your mummy or I'll angry!" he frowned. Yebin hugged Yoongi and started to coquettish.

Tsk. I regret giving birth of them.

Yoongi put them down on the couch, and came to me, give me a peck on my forehead. "You're the best okay?" Yoongi caressing my cheek.

"Why not you bring the kids to school when it's near the recess time?" he said while taking off his tie. "I'll think about it."

"Papa!" Yebin pull Yoongi's wrist. "Yes my baby?" She opened her arms and Yoongi carried her on his arms again. "Yerin come!" I open my arms for Yerin and she walked to me. I carried her and went to kitchen.

"You want this?" I show her a pack of baby snack. She nods. "What do you say when you want something?"

"Pwis!" she said in her baby tone. "Good!" I hand her a piece. "What do you say when people give you something?"

"Tankiu!" she started to eat the baby food. "You're welcome!" I smiled and carried her in my arms again. I went to living room and saw Yoongi chasing around with Yebin.

"Min Yoongi, can you go shower first?" "Yes Madam! Wait me okay!" he points at Yebin and ran to upstairs.

-

-

-

22th, June 2019.

"Daddy, can we go play?" Yebin was holding Yoongi's arms.

"Go play, but not too far okay." Yoongi let go their hands. I was following behind him. He turn his head "Babe." he put his hands on my waist.

I smiled, feeling really good.

We sat on the bench infront the ocean, looking at our kids.

"See? They looks like my pretty wife." he held my hands. I chuckled.

I look at the man beside me. "I love you." I whispered. The kids was yelling and chasing around.

"I love you too" he replied, winked to me.

I never thought we would last this long. The sunset is so pretty with the love of my life.

"It's all started by me begging you."

_______________The End______________

Sorry for ending the story this fast, I've run out of ideas. Please support my new FF "My Twins Stepbrothers" on wattpad!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.4K 35
{COMPLETED} "How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He asked me. "Why did you you do this to me?" I asked him while tears are coming out of my eyes. ...
144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
868 51 12
Young and dumb, you had moved in with your boyfriend. On his birthday, you discover his affair. Torn apart, you instantly leave that place on an impu...