Pokemon High School (AshxHare...

By Y33TB0Y

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON I AM NOT COOL ;((((((( Ash Ketchum goes to Pokemon High in Kalos, the most p... More

Characters & Bio
Ash Ketchum's Depressing Day
Working on the Project
A Very Not Fun Day of School
Finishing the Project
The Arrival of an Old Friend
The Battle
The Contest
A Confrontation
Asking out Ash Ketchum
The Kiss
New Book
Calem's Father and Tobias
Announcement
The Conference
A Rescue Mission
Ash's Angst
Dawn's Decision
Paul's Throw of the Dice
A Harem?
The Kalos King
Dawn's Gift
Hoenn
Hoenn Part 2
The New Students
The Battle Aganist Tobias
The Aether Foundation
Lillie's Luck
Aria's Plan
Ash vs Gladion
Gloria Meets the Champ
Aria's Entrance
Calem's Orders
A Plea For Help
The Battle Aganist Calem
The Gigantic Reptile
Calem's Secret Weapon
Ash's Request and the Freeze Pokemon
The Birds and Dogs
An Unexpected Interference
Team Rocket
Battle Aganist Giovanni
New Book
Ash's New Mission
Ash and Aria
A Kidnapping
The Repercussions
Yveltal's Stand
Victini's Recruit
Ash's Standoff
Finishing an Old Fight
The Salon Maiden's Call
Heading to the Frontier
A Fiery Battle
Caught Between Fighting and Feelings

Leaf's Dilemma

3.4K 61 42
By Y33TB0Y

A/N: Just before we start I just wanted to say that I have started working on another book. Please check it out as it would mean a lot. Also, thanks for all the support on this book. Now back to the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Leaf sat down at her dining table not knowing what to do. She always had feelings for Ash Ketchum. She had known him for a very long time. They both had grown up in Pallet Town. However, Leaf was always too shy to speak to Ash and would always admire from a distance.

Unfortunately for her, Ash never noticed her and barely even knew of her existence. So, it was quite unsurprising to Leaf that when she first made eye contact with Ash here in Kalos, he had no memory of her.

Bullying Ash was something that Leaf hated doing, but she had no choice. If she chose not to bully Ash, then she would have lost her friends and they would've become enemies. The only person who understood what she was going through was Anabel. She was a former Frontier Brain and knew Ash from the time he challenged the Battle Frontier. They both knew that the other had feelings for the same boy, but decided to burn that bridge if they got to it.

Leaf just sighed at her situation and grabbed her Pokeballs and backpack. She walked out the door and saw Anabel walking to the door.

"Wow, perfect timing" Anabel said as she chuckled.

"I've told you many times I'm telepathic" Leaf said grinning.

"I'm the psychic type trainer" Anabel said as she shook her head and she and Leaf walked to school.

After a few minutes they spotted Ash walking a little distance in front of them.

"It's him. We'd better not do anything or he will literally kill us." Anabel said with a slight quiver in her voice.

Leaf nodded and continued watching her crush.

After a little while they noticed Hilda run over to Ash. What surprised them most was that she gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his arm and walked with him.

"W-what? She gave him a kiss and is holding his arm. Are they dating?" Leaf asked in a sorrowful tone.

"Maybe. Or that's just the way she greets him." Anabel said with a little bit of hope in her voice.

"Maybe..." Leaf said and rubbed her temples.

Time skip brought to you by Dialga who tore through Palkia's chest

It was now time for Pokemon Battles. Professor Sycamore ran this class only 2 times a week because the students would destroy the gym each day they came. Luckily for Leaf and Anabel, they had the class first period. They sat at their seats and waited for class to begin.

"Hello students, welcome back to my class. Today we will be doing a battle royale. However, you will be put into teams of 4. I have a paper here with your names. Please come up and take a look.

Leaf walked up and almost had a heart attack.

Ash, Leaf, Rosa, and Anabel.

"Oh my god" she said to Anabel. "We are dead."

The two of them approached cautiously to where Ash and Rosa were. Rosa was blushing because of something that Ash had said.

"Um, hi" Anabel said nervously.

"Hi" Ash replied in a cold tone. He looked away and pulled out a luxury ball. He dropped the ball on the floor and out came a.....................Pikachu.

"Pika pika" Pikachu said in joy and jumped on Ash's shoulder.

"It's so cute!" Rosa squealed and started streching it's cheeks while everyone else sweatdropped.

"Pika pikachu" Pikachu said trying to get away.

"Alright students, get to your places!" Professor Sycamore shouted through a loudspeaker. Why he decided to yell into a microphone, no one knows. Not even the author.

After everyone got to their spots, a bell rang.

"Let's go Pikachu" Ash said and Pikachu leaped off his shoulder and landed in front of him.

"Come on out Serperior" Rosa said as she threw a Pokeball out. Serperior came out majestically in a bright blue light entrancing many other trainers.

"It's time to battle Espeon" Anabel said and threw out Espeon's Pokeball. Espeon gracefully landed on it's feet and stood in a battle stance.

"You're up Venusaur" Leaf said and threw a Pokeball.

"VEEENUSAAUR" Venusaur roared and stomped it's feet.

"ALRIGHT TRAINERS. READY, SET, GO!" Professor Sycamore yelled once again making everyone's ears bleed.

"Alright, let's head to the right, there's a bunch of trainers with water type Pokemon that way" Ash said. The others nodded and ran after him.

The trainers were none other than Gary, Calem, Misty, and Dawn.

"Oh look it's the losers again. Oh look, what's this? 2 new losers?" Calem taunted.

"What do you mean Calem, we had no choice" Anabel growled.

"Tsk tsk. If you really didn't want to be with them you would have either asked for a team change or sat out like loser Ketchum does" Gary replied.

"Lay off of them you two. What's your problem?" Dawn asked annoyed.

"We don't want to associate with people who willingly choose to associate with Ketchum." Misty said and jabbed a finger at Ash.

"You guys are actual dicks" Leaf growled "how were we ever friends with you. Now I get why Hilda left."

"You're right Gary. I don't want to be with you guys. I'm sitting out" Dawn announced and retrieved her Togekiss. She then walked over to the bleachers and sat down.

It was now Pikachu, Serperior, Venusaur, and Espeon vs Greninja, Blastoise, and Gyarados. Yeah, not a very good situation to be in.

"What the fuck, Dawn. If we lose, I'm going to beat the shit out of you." Misty growled and looked at her opponents.

"Gyarados, Ice Fang on Venusaur"

"Greninja, Ice Beam on Serperior"

"Blastoise Hydro Canon on Pikachu"

Immediately, Gyarados rushed forward with bared fangs glowing an icy blue.

A bright blue beam shot out of Greninja towards Serperior.

A huge torrent of water was launched at Pikachu.

"Espeon use Psychic to stop the attacks" Anabel yelled.

All the attacks stopped, coated in pink light. Gyarados was thrown across towards Greninja making them crash.

Everyone looked in awe. Even Ash.

"W-wow. All that power" Rosa stuttered.

"I was a Frontier Brain" Anabel said shrugging her shoulders.

"So you are that Anabel from the Battle Frontier. I thought it was just a coincidence that you had the same name and pink hair" Ash said scratching the back of his head.

Anabel felt a mixture of emotions. One, Ash remembered her. Two, how stupid is this guy. And three, I am so red right now.

Leaf and Rosa coughed at the same time then glared at each other.

"Venusaur Leaf Storm" Leaf called out.

"You too Serperior" Rosa said to her Pokemon.

The two Leaf storms combined knocking out Greninja and Blastoise. Gyarados, being part flying type was able to withstand it and roared.

"Pikachu Volt Tackle" Ash called out as Pikachu surrounded itself in Electricity and rammed into Gyarados full force.

Needless to say Gyarados got knocked out and the three bullies returned their Pokemon with a huffed and walked away.

By now, there was only 2 teams left in the competition.

They were fighting each other and Ash and the soon to be harem used this to 3rd-party them.

"Pikachu, Thunder" Ash said.

"Espeon, Psybeam" Anabel called out.

"Venusaur, Frenzy Plant" Leaf commanded.

"Serperior, Leaf Storm" Rosa said.

The 4 powerful attacks hit the 8 Pokemon who were already weakened and completely decimated them.

"AND WE HAVE OUR WINNERS. ASH, LEAF, ROSA, AND ANABEL!" Professor Sycamore yelled into the microphone again.

The bell rang afterwards and everyone left the class. Some with a few plans.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And that's a wrap. Sorry for the late update, I was working on the other book and stuff and couldn't find enough time to do 2 chapters in a day so yeah. But in other news, 570 READS HOLYYY SHITTTTTTTT. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IM GONNA GO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW. ALSO 1350 WORDS. CYAAAAAAAAAA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1K 22
Lmao I was 12 when I wrote this, I'm too lazy to edit rn but I will, one of these days. Also don't read if you don't wanna see Serena being a bitch e...
97.5K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...
118K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
197K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...