๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… || Oษด...

By damnedpotter

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜. ๊ง The story of a woman who is highly trained in esp... More

๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘….
๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™”๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™๐™€'๐™จ ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข.
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š(๐šœ)
๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐šž๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—?
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ!
๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ

๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šƒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐š˜

912 28 0
By damnedpotter

current location; Murat's luxurious prison building.

Four was dangling from the side of Murat's building, his body secured with a rope. He was planting a speaker that would later produce a sound at a frequency of roughly 556 hertz that would break the glass window.

One decided to ask Four through the earpiece, "How you doing over there? Having fun yet?"

The team heard Four let out a grunt and answer, "Anyone ever asked you dumb questions when you're 90 stories up?"

Eight chuckled at Four's clever answer to One. Four's sassiness is what she needed right now to calm her rage at One.

One said back to the younger man, "No need to climb angry."

"Mate, you're really ruining my flow right now, you know that?" Four said to One, annoyed.

"Just get those high-intensity speakers placed." Commanded One.

Seven cuts between their conversation, "I got the targets all grouped in the kitchen."

Diverting the conversation again, One asked Four, "Hey, have you ever... you ever been to an American movie theater? Between 1983 and 2015?"

"No, I just pirate them on my phone." Four responded to One.

One shook his head slightly at Four's answer, "That's an asshole move." At the same time, Eight mumbled, "Damn millennials."

"All right, get ready to pull that trigger." One said to Seven.

Seven said with determination, "Till my finger hurts."

Eight saw from her peripheral vision, One brought his phone up and activated the sound that will break Murat's penthouse windows. Then they all heard the sound of a drone, the volume increasing by the passing seconds.

Movement from Murat's guard can be seen by Eight, who was looking through her binoculars. She could see every people who are working there has a confused expression on each of their faces. A Chinese man was talking on the phone, looking frustrated.

Then Eight saw the elevator doors sliding open slowly, revealing Two and Three's figures standing readily, armed with each of their weapons.

"Hit it. Now."

After hearing One's command to the whole team, everybody was on the move.

Seven shot the workers lounging in the kitchen and the living room through the now broken windows with his silenced sniper. Then, two started shooting everybody in her sight.

Three who were standing behind Two peeked from her shoulder to look at the sight in front of him then said with a laugh, "I see dead people."

"Oh my God." Eight groaned out loud after hearing what Three just said from the earpiece. Still looking through her binoculars, she could see now Two were struggling, trying to shove a dead body off herself.

She shouted for Three in frustration, but the latter was laughing hysterically down on his knees.

"Four's inside the target's bedroom." Eight announced to One. She could see Murat is now trying to get away from Four, looking scared. Four took Murat by the collar and dragged him out.

"Four's got the target." Eight said to One. He replied to her sarcastically, "Always starts out well. Come on, Eight." Then they were moving again.

"Two, Three, you're clear to move up top." Announced Seven. "Move, move, move, move, move." He then commanded.

Looking through his sniper, Seven saw a figure reaching out for the enemy's gun that was lying on the floor. Having thought that it was the enemy who's reaching out for his gun, Seven focused on the guy, trying to find the right time to shoot him dead.

"Oh shit." Seven cussed, then cocked his sniper, ready to shoot. Instead, he shoots a wall open, trying to lure the guy he thought was the enemy to peek through the hole. "There you go. Come on, come on, come on. Say peek-a-boo, you punk."

Once Seven spotted ahead peeking through the hole, he pulled the trigger of his sniper. Then everybody heard a member of the ghosts cried out, "Ouch!"

"Who the fuck was that? Please tell me I did not just kill Three." Seven asked, panicked.

"What?!" Eight couldn't help but let out a shriek.

Three were laid out on the floor from the impact of the shooting, feeling confused and asked to no one in particular, "What? These are good mask." Then, while pulling out the bullet from his mask, everybody in the team heard Seven asked Three, "The hell you picking up a bad guy's gun for, man?"

To which Three answered with pure rage, "You shot me, bro!"

"This is going great." One muttered sarcastically. Eight who was walking beside him muttered under her breath, "Ain't that right."

"You shot me!" Three continued shouting through the earpiece.

"Because you're an idiot. You don't look through a bullet hole!"

Two, standing beside Three, took a staggering deep breath to calm herself down, then said to the whole team, "I'm so mad at everyone right now."

"What's new? I like you mad." Which earned a raised eyebrow from Eight. One looked her way then said to her with a teasing chuckle, "But I love when Eight is mad."

Eight rolled her eyes at One, then tried to jog ahead of One, not wanting to walk beside him anymore. Keyword: tried. One opened his mouth to say something to Eight, but before he could do that, Two announced to the whole team, "Wrong intel. Too many men."

"Oh, no. I'm pissed now. I just got shot by my own man." Three said to Two. He cocked his gun then declared to the team, "More guys coming."

Shots fired everywhere, blood and dead bodies clattered everywhere. Being left out of the fight, to be the person appointed to keep an eye on the time and the scene on the first floor, Five asked the team, "What's going on? You guys have 1 minute left."

One and Eight were now running together, side by side, to get closer to the building Two and Three were currently at. Hearing how much time was left for them to fight off Murat's guards, Eight looked at One while panting slightly, "How many guys did you said that would be working tonight?"

"We're only supposed to have seven guys working. Where are they coming from?"

"Shoot, I knew there'd be backups. Guys like Rovach always have something up their sleeve. You told me you were sure there'd be less than 10 guys that'd be working tonight!" She shouted to One while emphasizing the word 'sure.'

"We got 5 more targets." Seven cuts out the banter between One and Eight before it could get any further.

"2 at the bar, 3 at the corner." Two told Three, which the whole team could hear.

"Okay, we do like that movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, okay?" Three told Two.

"They died at the end of that movie."

"They do?" Three said a moment after digesting what Two said to him.

"Yeah."

More gunshots could be heard through the earpiece. Moments passed, then Seven instructed, "Two, Three, hold at the stair."

More and more gunshots being fired could be heard, police cars started arriving at the scene. Five, who is staying on the bottom floor, looked at her watch, then announced to the team, "Fifteen minutes. Half of China's in the lobby."

One and Eight were now walking on the sky crane, trying to get on Murat's penthouse building. Eight were walking in front of One, not saying anything, focusing on the task at hand. One groaned behind her, "That's... That's high."

"Don't look down, you idiot. Look forward!" Eight said to One, trying to help him ease his fear of height, which makes sense because they were walking on a sky crane 90 stories high.

"If I look forward, how am I suppose to know if I'm holding the crane the right way or not?"

"You could look at my ass then or something." Eight suggested.

"Yeah, that's... that's actually helping a lot."

Eight muttered under her breath, "This is ridiculous."

When they were halfway to Murat's penthouse building, they could hear Five said to them in frustration, "We're out of time. What the hell are you guys doing up there?"

Two were the 1 who answered Five, "We're stuck at the stairwell." A few more gunshots could be heard then Two asked, "Can we go down?"

"Negative. This place is full of police. Do not come down." Five told the team firmly.

"They're surrounding us!" Murat said to Two and Three.

"Only 1 way up. Up top!" Three state to Two.

Two and Three then started to walk up the stairs, still shooting every time they saw a figure in their way. Seven suddenly said through the earpiece, "Guys, I got a bad idea. Like a... really, really bad idea." Then he started shooting through the glass wall of the pool with his silenced sniper.

"What do you mean you have a bad idea? No, you're supposed to have good ideas. Shoot people! You're a sniper, goddamn it!" Said One frustratedly, still staring at Eight's backside to distract him from the height of the sky crane they were walking on currently.

"One, remember when I said some shit was gonna go bad? It's fucked up right now, so watch me work. I'm improvising. Y'all might wanna grab a hold of some shit." Seven said in finality.

"Seven, what the hell are you trying to do?!" Eight asked Seven frantically after hearing him said that.

"Improvising." Seven simply replied to Eight.

Everybody heard from the earpiece how Three and Two talked frantically at the same time; Three asked, "What do you mean hold onto some shit?!" And Two yelled out, "The pool!"

"Oh, no, no, no! Back, back!" Three commanded frantically.

Two ordered loudly, "Grab something!"

Then water from the pool upstairs started flowing down heavily, breaking through the glass and knocking over furniture. The impact of the water washed over everybody, bringing some of Murat's guards down through the open windows.

Two, who had trouble trying to get a hold of something, were getting pushed closer to the open window by the force of the water. Then she finally took hold of the broken windowsill to hold herself from falling over a 90 stories high building.

Waters poured through the broken windows down to the street below the building like a waterfall. Hearing all of the commotions from the earpiece, One frustratedly said to Seven, "You fucking drowned everybody! Drowned the whole fucking team!"

Three took hold of Murat's arm and dragged Murat behind him. He angrily said to Seven, "Dumbest idea ever. Almost killed us. We need a long talk after this."

To which Seven replied with a simple, "We'll chat later." As if he hadn't done something stupid and deadly.

Two seemed to agree with Three for apparent reasons and said incredulously, "Fucking crazy."

Murat, who was being dragged by the arm with Three, quipped to the team, "I don't like Seven."

Finally, Eight and One stepped foot on Murat's penthouse building. The duo planned to go off in different directions; One goes to help get Murat off to the other building, and Eight goes to help Four.

Before Eight could start to find Four, One grabbed her by the hand and squeezed it gently. Eight squeezed his hand back gently and looked at his eyes. Her anger at him was long gone. His eyes are telling her so many things, so many emotions are flowing through his irises. Eight gave him a firm nod and gently let go of his hand, saying goodbye with her eyes. Then she took off.

One watched as Eight ran, trying to find Four. His heart was heavy trying to leave the woman he just got back not even hours ago to fight by herself. Finally, after years of trying to find her, he finally got her. But he so desperately wished they could've met under different circumstances.

Because this is his biggest fear, it is separating ways with the woman he loves to fight for the greater good.

Snapping out of his thoughts, One started running through the hallway to get to Murat. In the middle of running, one of Murat's guards stepped in front of him, pointing a gun his way, which stopped One dead on his tracks. One lifted his arms as a gesture of surrender and said to the guard, "Hey. Whoa, whoa. Okay."

One heard 2 sets of approaching footsteps nearing where he was standing and when he looked back from his shoulder, sure enough, 2 more guards were standing behind him with their guns pointed at One.

One quickly took the gun held by the guard standing in front of him, then punched his gut, tumbling him down to the floor. Then, with the guard's gun still in One's hold, he fired numerous shots at the 2 other guards standing behind him. And One did all these under 5 seconds.

1 team member who has been looking from afar was left speechless at what One just did. He then asked One, "You wanna tell everyone where you learned that shit?"

At hearing Seven asking this to One, Eight smirked to herself. Sometimes knowledge that you share could pay off or killed you off. In her case, both have happened.

She was now running through the building with her gun at the ready, trying to find Four's whereabouts. The only person she has noticed who hasn't talked over with the earpiece for a long time was only Four.

Over the times they've shared, Four and Eight have become best buddies. His silence has made Eight worried sick to her stomach. She just couldn't phantom the idea of him being unconscious, sprawled out on the floor, and unable to defend himself. With that thought in mind, she ran faster, trying to locate Four.

Two, Three, and Murat were now at the edge of the penthouse building, about to move to the building over with a zip line that Four has secured before. Not having a clue about what will happen, Murat innocently asked Three, "Is a helicopter coming to rescue us?"

"Pretty soon." Answered Three while securing Murat with ropes connected to the zip line. After processing what Three is doing, Murat then became frantic and said to Three with panic laced in his voice, "Oh, no. No, no, no. Come on, no. What? Wait. Oh my God, I'm afraid of heights! I will have a heart attack!"

"Yeah? Don't cover your face." In frustration and the lack of timing, Three made a foolish choice of punching Murat on the face repeatedly.

Murat's response was just a pained cry of, "Aaaahhhhh!" And an "Owwww!"

Hearing the chaos behind her, Two who were standing to look over for any signs of threats turned back and asked Three, "Why?"

Three simply said to her, "I'm knocking him out."

"You're supposed to save—" But before Murat could finish what he's about to say, Three punched him again.

"Come on! It's going to be over soon!"

One ran over to where they were now standing and said, "Hey, hey, hey! Stop! Hey! Goddamn it!" Three stopped his assault on Murat after hearing One's command.

"What bullshit is this?! I thought you guys are here to rescue me!" Murat said sourly.

"He's the good guy!" One said incredulously to Three.

"Yes!" Murat agreed with One. "What's wrong with you, you fucking goon?" In his distracted state, One put his palm over Murat's face and pushed him backward, sending him over to the next building by the zip line. Murat was yelling, scared because of how high he was currently.

"I was trying to knock him out." Three calmly said to One.

"No! He's the point of the mission! You gotta use your head!" One said while pointing a finger to his head.

"He wasn't going to-" Three tried to explain to One, but One wasn't having any of it. He frustratedly said to Three, "No! Get out! Go!"

"Whatever, I'm leaving. Adíos, asshole!" Then Three pushed himself off the ground to travel to the next building through the zip line.

hey lovelies!
this chapter's a pretty long one.
hope u guys enjoyed it tho.
x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 735 26
"This is a first-world problem," Two said. "Yeah, so?" One answered. "The coup wasn't a first world problem. Florence wasn't a first world problem. F...
1.5M 68.9K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
106K 3.6K 13
โ you didn't see that coming? " " sweetheart, can you please stop pretending you're in an avengers movie? โž in which the archangel and the skywalker...
2.5K 92 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...