Midnight Arson (Platonic! Ran...

By Zymfoe

Ranboo is triggered into an enderwalk trance, leading to the death of his husband and the burning of his hous... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Creature
Chapter 2: The Crime
Chapter 2: The Crime (Part 1)
Chapter 2: The Crime (Part 2)
Chapter 3: The Book
Chapter 3: The Book (Part 2)
Chapter 4: The Prison
Chapter 4: The Prison (Part 2)
Chapter 4: The Prison (Part 3)
Chapter 5: The Dreamons
Chapter 5: The Dreamons (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Wilbur
Chapter 7: The City of Gambling
Chapter 7: The City of Gambling (Part 2)
Chapter 7: The City of Gambling (Part 3)
Chapter 7: The City of Gambling (Part 4)
Chapter 8: The Set-Up
Chapter 8: The Set-Up (Part 2)
Chapter 8: The Set-Up (Part 3)
Chapter 9: The Caves
Chapter 9: The Caves (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Limbo
Chapter 11: The Train Tracks
Ch 11: The Train Tracks (Part 2)
Ch 11: The Train Tracks (Part 3)
Chapter 12: The Meeting
Chapter 12: The Meeting (Part 2)
Chapter 12: The Meeting (Part 3)
Chapter 13: The Egg
Chapter 13: The Egg (Part 2)
Chapter 13: The Egg (Part 3)
Chapter 14: The Monarch
Chapter 14: The Monarch (Part 2)
Chapter 14: The Monarch (Part 3)
Chapter 15: The Journey Home
Chapter 15: The Journey Home (Part 2)
Chapter 16: A Father's Wish
Chapter 16: A Father's Wish (Part 3)
Chapter 17: The Warden
Chapter 17: The Warden (Part 2)
Chapter 17: The Warden (Part 3)
Chapter 18: The Bomb Plot
Chapter 18: The Bomb Plot (Part 2)
Chapter 19: The Family
Chapter 19: The Family (Part 2)
Chapter 19: The Family (Part 3)
Chapter 20: The Blood God
Chapter 21: The Betrayal
Chapter 22: The Nukes
Chapter 22: The Nukes (Part 2)
Chapter 23: The Climax
Chapter 24: The Battle
Chapter 24: The Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 25: The Strange Man
Chapter 26: A New Hope
Chapter 26: A New Hope (Part 2)
Chapter 27: The Hunt
Chapter 27: The Hunt (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Reconcile
Chapter 28: Reconcile (Part 2)
Chapter 29: The Exorcism
Chapter 29: The Exorcism (Part 2)
Chapter 29: The Exorcism (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Fundy
Chapter 30: Fundy (Part 2)
Chapter 31: The Truth
Chapter 31: The Truth (Part 2)
Chapter 32: The Reckoning
Chapter 32: The Reckoning (Part 2)
Chapter 33: The Guest of Honor
Chapter 33: The Guest of Honor (Part 2)
Chapter 34: Trust Me
Chapter 34: Trust Me (Part 2)
Chapter 35: The Finale
Chapter 35: The Finale (Part 2)
Chapter 36: The Aftermath
Chapter 36: The Aftermath (Part 2)

Chapter 16: A Father's Wish (Part 2)

24 6 8
By Zymfoe

(!) Trigger Warning: dead body (!)

Wilbur chuckled. "Hello, Fundy. Sapnap. I see you've already found Eret." A chill ran through Fundy's body as he remembered the wound on his friend's back. How could his father be so cruel?

Sapnap lashed out at the Brit with a tense rage. "Why would you do this?!" he shouted. "Eret was a good friend and a great king. He brought peace-"

"Peace?" Wilbur scoffed. "Peace is such a relative term these days, don't you think? What I would consider peace probably isn't what Fundy would consider now, is it?"

The fox hybrid narrowed his eyes at the man, biting back the urge to release a deep growl. "What are you planning, Wil?"

"Peace," the man responded. "I'm going to bring peace to this server once and for all." The Brit began to walk around the pair in an arc towards the throne, continuing his monologue. "Yes, there will be no more wars and no more bloodshed." With a sound thump!, the man fell into the plush cushions lining the throne with a smile. "Just peace."

Fundy shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe his father was dumb enough to repeat history all over again. Was he delusional, or just plain arrogant? "What do you really want from all this?" the halfling ventured. "Because there's no way this is going to work- you know that, right? I mean, it's L'Manberg all over again! You can't just decide to be ruler over something that isn't yours!"

Wilbur laughed. "But what if I can?" he dared to ask. "What if I can do whatever I want when I want? What if I'm the perfect man for the job?"

"That throne doesn't belong to you!" Sapnap yelled. "It belongs to Eret!"

"It belongs to Dream!" the Brit shot back. "Eret was nothing more than a pawn while Dream was in jail, but that will all change soon enough."

Fundy's eyes widened in shock. "Don't tell me you- Did you- Are you seriously going to break Dream out of prison?!"

A wicked smirk spread across Wilbur's face. "Oh, it won't just be me, though. I'm sure my allies wouldn't mind lending a hand or two."

Sapnap crossed his arms. "Who would want to side with you?"

"Dream for starters," Wilbur drawled. "Do the names Quackity and BadBoyHalo ring any bells?"

Fundy gasped. Wilbur, Dream, Quackity, and Bad all working together? With their combined strength and resources, they certainly had the ability to plunge the server into eternal darkness. "Why?" the fox hybrid demanded. "Honestly, why would you work with them? You're all just power-hungry dictators."

"Not all of us," Wilbur corrected. "Shame on you, Fundy. I raised you better than this. Stereotyping is not the Soot way." With an air of cocky arrogance, the mad man came to a stand. "Dream is weaker than ever; he doesn't stand a chance at real leadership. Quackity is only in it for the money, and when the resources dry up, so will he. And Bad is just a pawn for The Egg, leaving him vulnerable to attack from neighboring countries. So, that leaves me."

In a voice strong with resolve, Fundy responded, "There's just one problem with that." The halfling strode up to his demented father, a hardened determination swirling in his eyes, meeting him chest to chest. "Us dreamon hunters won't let you. You'll have to kill me first."

Oooooh Fundy's taking a stand. Will Wilbur kill his own son??

Vote to give the dreamon hunters strength!! 

As always, thank you so much for reading and for all the support!! Ily more than Wilbur loves making crazy plans. <333

[Image Credits] "smoke screen 04" (Cropped Slightly) by Alexandre W (https://www.flickr.com/photos/morzar/3308946908/)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.2K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
24.7K 696 23
(I guess?? Basically if Tommy never betrayed Technoblade. Basically inspired by a lot of stories similar to this. Anyway here's the actual descriptio...
486K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
13.9K 718 11
It's been years since the last time Ranboo enderwalked, but recently he's been finding himself waking up in strange places. How will this affect his...