Shades of Purple

By roxyshortcake

Taehyung is a young fiction writer who is driven almost mad from being unable to finish his book. Eventually... More

Young ambition
I got these beliefs that I think you wanna break
What the hell did we do?
Happy little pill
Everything I wanted
Take yourself home
Distance makes the heart grow fonder
I just keep on looking back on better days
I am picturing you beside me

We've been making shades of purple out of red and blue

7.2K 290 256
By roxyshortcake

Chapter 5

----------

We've been making shades of purple out of red and blue

----------

* * *Day Five* * *

Taehyung woke up that morning feeling like he had been run over by a truck. He opened his eyes just to find himself on the couch covered by a thin blanket. Mind fuzzy, not exactly remembering what had happened the previous night and how he fell asleep, he assumed Jungkook had already left.

He dragged himself to the kitchen to make a fresh cup of coffee and maybe text Jungkook.

"Morning, I made coffee," Jungkook welcomed him the moment he stepped into the kitchen, startling Taehyung.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung failed to raise his foot over the kitchen threshold, taken aback by the surprising presence in his kitchen. He managed to trip and almost twisted his ankle in the process.

Worried, Jungkook hurried towards Taehyung, holding him until he managed to to regain his balance, groaning.

"Why do you look like you weren't expecting me to be here?" He offered a bright grin, matching the radiance of the morning.

"I didn't." He admitted. "I don't use my brain too much in the morning. I need a coffee before I can actually start using it." Taehyung replied, taking a seat at the kitchen table, accepting the coffee Jungkook prepared for him.

Taehyung sipped from his delicious coffee, enjoying the bitter yet sweet taste. It wasn't as sweet as the coffee he would make, but he liked it because it was different.

The bitter coffee taste that would always remind him of Jungkook.

His thoughts flew to the previous night. They had a lot of fun together cleaning the kitchen, eating the dinner Jungkook brought, even though it was cold by the time they ate it. Even spending time together and talking while watching TV was enjoyable.

It felt amazing. Taehyung had the chance to hold Jungkook in his arms, to feel his warmth, to hear his heartbeat whenever he was resting his head against Jungkook's chest.

Maybe he had been wrong after all, maybe avoiding Jungkook wouldn't ease the pain, in fact, the regrets surfacing later might hurt even more.

He didn't want to add regret to whatever was about to come. At least he didn't waste the opportunity while he still had it.

Because when Jungkook would leave, they will have memories, and memories stay forever.

"Thanks for the coffee, Guk." He smiled as Jungkook dragged a chair closer to him and took a seat.

"Welcome, sleepyhead." Jungkook replied, front bunny teeth on display.

"Aren't you a bit too spirited this early in the morning?" Taehyung replied, one eyebrow raised.

"Morning was two hours ago when I woke up." Jungkook smirked, placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's wrinkled forehead.

"I mean, yeah, ok, you didn't wake me up so you can have all the house to yourself?"

"No hard feelings. "Jungkook raised his hands defensively. "I haven't touched a thing 'cause I didn't have the time. I was very busy."

"Um, doing what?"

"Admiring you." Jungkook replied nonchalantly.

"Stalker." Taehyung placed a hand on his face, pushing him away jokingly.

"In my defense, you look like a work of art when sleeping, my favorite actually." He grinned, tracing Taehyung's face with his fingers. His touch was feather-like and ticklish. Taehyung loved it.

"Aaand, sadly..." Jungkook continued. "I can't take my favorite piece of art with me where I'm going." He confessed with a whiny tone.

"Are you trying to flatter me into turning myself in your hand luggage?"

"Kinda. Is it working?"

"90% percent."

"Cool. Worth the try."

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung went back to sipping his coffee. He liked the bitter taste so much that he considered asking Jungkook for his Turkish coffee recipe.

"I don't want you to regret the time we spent together." Jungkook declared timidly, changing the subject abruptly, more serious than before.

Taehyung didn't want to think about it again, because he had plenty of time the previous day to balance the pros and cons, and inevitably, the cons were on the weightier side. He barely managed to convince himself that he preferred having no regrets instead of choosing the safe zone.

Well, at least he was convinced of one thing. Whenever he raised his stare, meeting Jungkook's eyes, everything was forgotten. The world was left aside, and it was just the two of them. The impact of the negative thoughts was diminished and Taehyung got closer to forgetting why he tried to keep his distance from Jungkook.

"I would never regret the time I spent with you, Jungkook." Taehyung replied, offering an apologetic smile. "I just don't want you to have a hard time when you leave."

Frowning, Jungkook grabbed both Taehyung's hands and held them close to his cheeks. "I will say this for how many times it is needed until you get it in your head. I don't care what will happen tomorrow, as long as I get to spend my time with you today."

Taehyung sighed. "Yes, you are right. I feel the same. If you ask me what I want? I want to stay with you." He replied, with a weary smile. " But we need to be a bit realistic here, Guk, we don't have a future. Even if you'd ask me to give you a chance, I would have to say no. A long-distance relationship can only work when you have already had the chance to know everything about that person, a relationship built up on trust and time. We do not have that."

Jungkook just kissed one of Taehyung's hands in a sweet gesture, keeping it close to his face. "Tae, I know, I would never ask such a thing from you. I know it would only complicate things between us... so, let's just... let me have these last days, and afterwards, let's stay friends. We can keep in touch online, we can talk on Whatsapp whenever we feel like it." Jungkook suggested, a spark of hope lighting his eyes.

"I've never liked making things complicated for others, Jungkook. You have such a bright future ahead, the most logical option.. is for me to let you go before it becomes too overwhelming for the two of us. That's why I tried to take the initiative and put some distance between us." Taehyung explained his previous actions further, knowing that Jungkook didn't deserve it, but he did it with good intentions.

"Taehyung, listen to me... It is not your job to protect me, 'kay? Actually..." Jungkook got closer to Taehyung's nose and placed a soft kiss on his skin. "Hell, you can ruin me for all I care, but let me spend the rest of my days here with you."

"That makes the two of us, then." Taehyung mentioned, pointing to himself before leaning into Jungkook's embrace, letting himself be consumed by Jungkook through a passionate kiss.

-

"So, do you think you can end up with a better score than me in Overwatch?" Jungkook challenged Taehyung, pushing the shopping cart further.

They were in a hyper-market doing some shopping for the incoming evening at Jungkook's.

Besides him, Taehyung seemed too immersed in the job he had, to choose the best chips flavor from the sea of possibilities laid in front of him.

"Yeah, I don't think, I know." Taehyung finally picked the sour cream & onion Pringles double-pack, shoving Jungkook aside to take control over the shopping cart.

Inspecting the contents of the shopping cart, Jungkook scrunched his nose. "Those are going to make us, and my room, stink." He commented, but the moment Taehyung moved forward, he quickly retracted another one, this time the barbeque flavor. Thinking Taehyung would not notice, he shoved it into the shopping cart, continuing his walk innocently.

"Those stink as well, Guk." Taehyung remarked, taking the other by surprise.

"Nice observation skills." Jungkook winked.

"God, at least don't mention it, you are ruining the fun."

"What? I'm the fun, Taehyung." He bypassed the cart just enough to reach the alcoholic drinks section. "Wine?"

"Are you so afraid of losing so much that you intend on inebriating me with alcohol?" Taehyung smirked, tagging along to Jungkook for the wine hunt. "Too bad, I'm excellent, even when drinking alcohol."

"Hmm." Jungkook closed the space between them, just enough to touch Taehyung's ear with his lips. "You're excellent at the game, or..."

"You are crossing a very dangerous line, Guk," Taehyung replied, the sass in his voice masking the shivers traveling down his spine.

Jungkook took a step back and giggled innocently. "I wanted to see you flustered. I guess you'd kill me before allowing me to see that."

"Perspicacious." Taehyung countered, continuing his shopping, followed by a slightly whipped Jungkook.

The two of them agreed to spend the rest of the day together, but to make good use of the time they had left, Jungkook suggested exploring as many experiences as possible. Since Taehyung already accepted his computer game challenge, Jungkook invited him over to his place. Unlike Taehyung, who was living alone, Jungkook still shared his house with his parents, as most high school teenagers do.

Jungkook also convinced Taehyung not to worry about his parents and their presence, since they always come home late and the house is spacious anyway.

-

Arriving at Jungkook's home, Taehyung had been first taken aback by the house lady that welcomed them and helped with groceries. She seemed kind and had a friendly face.

It still didn't make Taehyung feel any less shocked. Why was Jungkook having a house lady, to begin with?

"Um, Jungkook? You didn't tell me you lived in a castle?" Taehyung mentioned when they were finally alone, unpacking groceries in the kitchen.

"Well... because it is not a castle, it's just.. the reason why we, as a family, don't spend time together. My parents like to work their asses off, especially mom. It's disturbing, I had to get used to it eventually but you know... I'd rather have less money and more of a family."

With a sad look on his face, Taehyung just nodded, acknowledging Jungkook's situation. His mind started wandering towards his home, his parents, how much he missed them, the small house he grew up in, together with his grandparents. Maybe his childhood home was way too crowded, and it was small, but he only has happy memories.

With time, his parents managed to grow a small business from scratch, and they bought a much bigger house, but he still didn't remember feeling neglected by his parents.

He managed to move to Seoul due to a scholarship, but the small apartment he's living in had been paid for by his parents. He considered himself a lucky kid.

Taehyung didn't want to show Jungkook he was feeling bad for him, or tell him something that would've ruined the mood, so he just went for changing the mood a bit. "Alright, show off then, I wanna see your room."

"Say no more." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and instructed the way to his room.

The moment Taehyung stepped into what was Jungkook's "space", he realized it wasn't actually a room, but a whole floor, equipped with all kinds of gaming equipment and comfortable-looking layers of fluffy carpets. Of different sizes and colors.

"We can also watch something on the TV if you wish," Jungkook mentioned after throwing his bag on a couch and started looking for a change of clothes in one of his closets.

"I feel like a teenager," Taehyung said while inspecting the spacious room.

"You are a teenager, Taehyung," Jungkook remarked, throwing his shirt away, preparing to put on what looked like a more comfortable t-shirt on.

Trying to search for a sassy remark, Taehyung's words died at the tip of his tongue the moment Jungkook was half undressed in front of him, all tattoos on display, contrasting his perfectly exercised muscles, coated in a baby soft skin.

Maybe Taehyung didn't appreciate Jungkook's body enough the last time he saw him without a shirt on and he regretted it. He could spend his life just admiring.

"What I meant." He said, determined to finish his idea. "Is that I feel like I'm a fourteen-year-old kid visiting his classmate's home, discovering all the things I've never had, I guess."

Pretending Taehyung hadn't been staring at him for the past few seconds, Jungkook put the shirt on and invited him over to his Playstation.

"I suggest some Overwatch for warming-up."

Taehyung ignored Jungkook's question, still lost in inspecting the room. It felt like discovering new layers of Jungkook, new passions, new sides of him. "What is this?" Taehyung approached a few shelves aligned symmetrically.

There were several music albums, well maintained, with no sign of dust covering them. However, they were not placed in a specific order, in fact, they were mixed hermetically creating an awkward sense of discomfort in Taehyung, who was obsessed with having everything perfectly organized.

"Oh, my album collection, cool, right?" Jungkook joined excitedly. "Oh right." He picked up a weird mechanical device, checking its contents. Realizing Taehyung was again staring at him with reluctance, he took another one and explained. "These are my electronic cigarettes. I don't like smoking inside unless I do with these, they have no nicotine and look fun. I have different shades of colors."

Trying to ignore that he had just witnessed Beyonce and Black Sabbath next to each other on Jungkook's music shelf, Taehyung took one of the two vapes. "'I've smoked these before but didn't have colored smoke. What flavors do you have?"

"I have... no idea. Let's play and we will test them all eventually."

-

The word "defeat" did not suit neither Jungkook nor Taehyung.

Most of their scores were similar, and without admitting it, Taehyng was pretty happy to be up to Jungkook's expectation, especially since, with all the gaming equipment Jungkook had all around his room, he was a pro and spent a lot of his time playing.

Hours passed by with the two of them having a lot of fun, eating take-out and chips, drinking unhealthy amounts of instant coffee, and wine.

Eventually, they got tired of gaming and Jungkook suggested they binge-watch an anime.

After the thirty minutes-bickering on what anime they should watch, they settled for a thirteen-episode action anime that none of them had watched before. Following Jungkook's suggestion, they built a small comfortable corner with lots of pillows and cushions, in front of Jungkook's huge TV.

"If this ends up to be boring, it's gonna be on you," Taehyung warned gleefully before puffing from Jungkook's Vape, blowing out a faded shade of red smoke.

Experienced himself, Jungkook didn't waste the chance to show off, blowing perfectly shaped blue circles, embracing Taehyungs's attempts, blending into unique shades of purple. "You agreed to it. Take responsibility for your actions." He replied to Taehyung's cocky remark, finding a more comfortable position.

"I just wanted to make you shut up, we were at it for twenty-seven minutes." Taehyung fake-punched Jungkook's shoulder, trying to focus on the first minutes of the episode.

"There are other ways to make me shut up, you know," Jungkook smirked, using a lower voice tone, almost whispering in Taehyung's ear. He was good at sending shivers all over Taehyung's body, but Taehyung was better at hiding his goosebumps.

"Oh, yeah right." He blew a mouthful of smoke right into Jungkook's face, ruining the moment he so hard tried to create.

As episodes ran on the screen continuously, even if the anime was better than both of them had expected, mid-episode five, Jungkook seemed to get distracted by Taehyung's presence.

Taehyung loved to focus on whatever he was watching, immersing himself in the experiences of the characters. Watching an anime with Jungkook was quite different though. His simple presence was a bit disturbing to Taehyung's focus.

No matter how much he tried to think of something else, or just pay attention, his mind wandered to the land of exploring the one beside him. He wanted to touch, to get closer, and most importantly, to feel.

The first plot twist of the story was of bare interest for Taehyung when Jungkook's cologne was getting more intense with each passing second.

At some point, Jungkook started playing with Taehyung's curly hair, eyes focused on his strands more than they were on the TV, shamelessly giving up on the anime.

For some unknown reason though, Taehyung didn't want to give in to Jungkook's temptations, trying to ignore how good Jungkook's fingers felt while touching his hair. He tried to focus on the TV instead.

Just let me believe that you like what you're seein'

When you're lookin' at me and your heartbeat is speedin'

At seven hundred miles down highways to Eden

Like my body's the apple you're eatin'

*

Tried, you've got that right, because that was all that Taehyung could do.

Jungkook had other plans.

A shiver was creeping on Taehyung's back when Jungkook's hand traveled gracefully from his nape to his thigh.

He didn't have to look at Jungkook to know he was also pretending to watch the series, but his attention was lost on Taehyung's increased breathing rhythm.

"I feel like the creators of this anime could have added more thought to the story. It feels rushed at the beginning, with no substance to the characters, but the animation is great, I have to give them that. '' Jungkook commented matter of factly, not even changing the rhythm of his soft caresses on Taehyung's thigh.

Taken aback, Taehyung fake-coughed, agreeing to Jungkook's words afterwards.

Instead of focusing on the anime, Taehyung didn't even know what Jungkook was talking about, he was far more focused on him, his actions, and his touches.

After scolding himself for being distracted, he managed to form a coherent reply. "I'm pretty sure the manga was far more detailed. I guess they invested more budget in the artwork of the anime and had to settle for thirteen episodes, which definitely drags the plot down." He commented as if he didn't miss whatever happened for the past two episodes.

With an unheard smirk, Jungkook just dragged his hand a bit higher, dangerously close to the now obvious bulge in Taehyung's pants. He didn't even realize it was there.

Inhaling a deep breath, Taehyung sank in his seat even deeper, deciding to accept a defeat and enjoy the pleasure Jungkook was so keen to give him.

Sensing that Taehyung stopped resisting his ministrations, Jungkook dragged his hand over his bulge, eyes still focused on the TV, hand skillfully embracing Taehyung's erection, squeezing it occasionally, teasingly.

Taehyung dared to look down at Jungkook's hand for another second, breath hitching in his throat when he spotted Jungkook's tattooed hand working its way closer to his clothed cock.

There were only two layers of cloth between his hard cock and Jungkook's hand, and the more he felt the pressure from Jungkook trailing the shape of his length, the more he wanted to get rid of the unwanted fabric.

He felt a sudden electric shock in his stomach when Jungkook squeezed a bit harder. He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes shut, letting Jungkook play with him.

Taehyung enjoyed Jungkook's hand around him way too much.

Jungkook unzipped Taehyung's pants in a slow, torturous manner. To get distracted and not cum on the spot, Taehyung dragged from Jungkook's vape occasionally, filling the air in front of them with red, unshaped strawberry flavored clouds.

When Jungkook had finally undone Taehyung's pants, he wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's erection experimentally, making Taehyung roll his eyes from the influx of pleasure.

Now there was only one layer of material separating him from the hand he desperately wanted to feel.

Getting closer to his ear, TV long forgotten behind them, Jungkook licked Taehyung's ear lobe, sucking the base of it, enough to stimulate Taehyung even more, "Share the smoke with me, Tae." Jungkook suggested, mouth still busy with Taehyung's ear.

Something in his voice seemed to be different from Jungkook's usual demeanor, more assertive in a way or another. Taehyung didn't question Jungkook's suggestion, he took a long drag out of the vape again, preparing to share the smoke with Jungkook's mouth.

At the same time, Jungkook himself inhaled the blue liquid of his e-cigarette, exchanging the unshaped color with Taehyung's. Their lips only touched enough for Taehyung to feel satisfied with the touch, however leaving enough space for the red and blue smoke to meddle into purple-ish shades, cradling the upper parts of their bodies.

Frenzied by the infusion of smoke, Taehyung couldn't process the way Jungkook changed his position getting closer to him, catching Taehyung's lower lip between his teeth, nibbling on it, hand wrapped around Taehyung's cock confidently.

He couldn't help but moan loudly in Jungkook's mouth when the other started massaging his clothed cock up and down with a few sharp wrist movements.

His tongue traveled into Taehyung's mouth elegantly, one hand still playing with his erection, another one tanged in Taehyung's ruffled hair, pulling on it just enough to overwhelm Taehyung with the synthesis of the pleasure coming from several places of his body.

Taehyung's senses were flooded by Jungkook and he couldn't focus on anything else but the bliss he was given.

HIs boxers started to get in the way, so Jungkook had finally decided to get rid of them, working his way inside, finally touching Taehyung's wet, desperate for attention cock, making him whimper under his touch.

"Jungkook, I-" Taehyung tried to speak, feeling like he had to give something to Jungkook in return, but Jungkook didn't let him speak, placing a finger softly over his dry lips.

"Tae, just close your eyes, alright?"

Not being in the mood to fight back, Taehyung agreed, doing as instructed, and closed his eyes. He felt Jungkook's fingers lifting his t-shirt, just enough to touch his smooth, creamy skin. He changed his position swiftly, placing his lips on Taehyung's collarbones, sucking a few hickeys conveying Taehyung's sensitive skin in his marks. He dragged his lips dangerously close to his nipples, creating a certain anticipation.

Contrary to his expectations, instead of having his shirt gotten rid of, Taehyung almost frowned feeling the way Jungkook parted with him, just to let out a gasp the moment he felt a wet flick of tongue over the tip of his moistened cock.

Making sure he made a mess of him, Jungkook trailed his tongue down the long and veined length of Taehyung's sensitive cock, not leaving any inch of the skin neglected.

Tears were forming at the corners of Taehyung's eyes from the pleasure he didn't get to experience before. Instinctively, he thrust his hips in the air, searching for friction. However, Junkook stopped him with his firm hands, and instead of continuing his playful tongue game, in a swift move, he took the tip of the cock into his mouth and started playing with it, going down on him slowly, enough for Taehyung's shaft to touch his throat.

Taehyung has never been this turned on in his entire life.

When Jungkook started sucking his slit, using the pressure of his tongue to reach all the sensitive spots, Taehyung started forming incoherent words, body quivering in a very agitated manner. He couldn't bear the slow pace anymore.

"Guk- p-please." Taehyung groaned, sinking his fingers in Jungkook's ruffled hair. Taking the hint, Jungkook finally decided to stop teasing and took all of Taehyung at once, starting to suck him off in a much quicker rhythm, air filled with the obscene sound of Taehyung's sharp breaths and moans, accompanied by the sound of Jungkook's gulps and occasional moans.

Just looking down at Jungkook drove Taehyung crazy.

"G-guk please stop." Taehyung spoke at some point and, bewildered, Jungkook did as suggested and stared into Taehyugs eyes.

"Don't worry, I was feeling excellent, I just feel like sharing the fun with you, come here." Taehyung suggested, and even though he was a bit reserved at first, Jungkook followed Taehyung's suggestion.

Taehyung sunk in his place, staying close to a horizontal position, while he guided Jungkook on top of him, knees on the side of Taehyung's chest.

He guided Jungkook's abdomen so that his hard-on was at face level with him, and quickly unzipped his pants, getting rid of the additional clothes. Maybe Jungkook took his time with Taehyung, but it was obviously painful that Jungkook was past that state and needed something more.

Before Jungkook had the chance to process the change of roles, Taehyung took his achingly hard cock between his swollen lips. He started deep throating him without any warning, making Jungkook whine and hope that his room was soundproof because hell, the sounds Jungkook was making were sinful, to say the least.

"T-T-ae I am so hard I can hardly refrain myself from-"

Taehyung released Jungkook for a few seconds, with a filthy, lustful pop. "I want you to fuck my mouth until I can't breathe, Jungkook, wreck me, please..."

As if Taehyung had released the chains keeping Jungkook composed, he pushed his hips forward hitting the back of Taehyung's throat, groaning.

With a few thrusts, tears started covering Taehyung's cheeks involuntarily, but the act aroused him so much. Jungkook's groans, his ragged breath, he couldn't contain himself and grabbed his own cock, stroking himself in rhythm with Jungkook's thrusts.

"I'm gonna come, Tae, I'll-" Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung's mouth, grasping his own cock with his hand, stroking it as quickly as possible not to get out of the headspace he was already settled in. Feeling his pressure building up in his stomach, Taehyung raised his own pace as well.

"Guk, come on my face please, cover me in your-"

"Y-you sure?" Jungkook asked without actually wanting to stop. Taehyung gave Jungkook one last kiss before lowering his face again, to be close to Jungkook. The image must have triggered Jungkook's senses, because the next moment, he started spilling all over Taehyung's face, covering him in white spurts.

He didn't want to feel like he didn't contribute to it, so Taehyung made sure to accompany Jungkook while he came, tongue still lapping at the spilling tip. Hearing the unholy sounds Jungkook was making, Taehyung reached his climax as well, eyes rolling with bliss.

They looked at each other with shock while catching their breaths. "This has been the best thing that ever happened to me," Jungkook confessed with heavy breaths.

Exhaling, Taehyung agreed that it was the same case for him. "Fuck, we need to rewatch the last 3 episodes." He said jokingly, starting to clean himself up with his t-shirt. "I'll have to borrow some clothes and your shower."

"Lemme join you in the shower, the night is still young, and you are not leaving until we finish that anime."

A/N

Fanart inspired by last scene, made by best taekook artist, @HMNLVR . Uncensored in the ao3 version of the fic. :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 400K 35
J: thank lord I didn't do crazy shit T: you could've sent dick pics J: what T: what When Taehyung texts a number which was hidden inside his desk (Ve...
4.3K 119 11
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Once upon a time, in a far away swamp, there lived an Earth Dragon Slayer named Kai Johnson whose precious solitude is sudden...
90.6K 3.3K 12
You can find an approach to each person, to someone the way to the heart is through the money, to someone is through the stomach, but if the object o...
42.4K 1.9K 24
Gendry and his twin sister had a special bond, could Ned coming to the capital mess that up? ๐Ÿฆ "Her smile awakes the northern lights." โš”๏ธ Most char...