text messages (completed)

By petticoatsonfire__

❝ this is probably the closest possible way i can ever reach you. ❞ copyrights - all right reserved. More

text messages
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l

acknowledgements

5.9K 144 42
By petticoatsonfire__

hello! so, this is my third short story, done! i hope you liked it as much as i loved writing it.

thanks for all the comments and votes, guys! your support means a lot to me. knowing that there are people out there that do read my work, is VERY appreciated. i really love coming on wattpad and seeing that i have new comments or even votes from you lovely people.

and also... thanks for following me over here. and if you haven't followed me, please do so if you want more short stories in the future! (lol at my shameless promo)

have a nice day! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9K 55
A love letter to the populars, the awkwards, the depressed, the third wheels. Anyone reading this--this is for you. To everyone that feels unimporta...
936K 38.4K 35
(CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE) Taylor Grace lives with crazy step-mother and sisters in her Beverley Hills mansion while her father is deployed overs...
340K 15.5K 28
When Judaline gets a call from her college's latest soccer star, she doesn't expect him to be a goof. But self-proclaimed goofball, Caleb White makes...
571K 14.4K 43
#4-teenfiction #20-teenromance She never expected her life to be so difficult at the age of 16. Being unpopular was one thing, but having the bad bo...