The Adventures Of Elijah And...

By Hogwarts_gay_101

so,this'll all be explained in the first chapter properly,but a little idea is tommy and the egg work togethe... More

A/N:
Talking to the egg
A week later
Tommy's messed up dreams
Spare Time
The Discovery{Part One}
Memories
The Discovery{Part Two}
A/N:
A Distant Memory
The Plan
A/N:
Escaping
A/N:
Are We There Yet?
A/N:
The Visitor
Shroud's Spare Time
Something Goes Wrong
A/N:
A/N:
As The World Caves In
A/N:
A/N:
:]
A/N:
A/N:
A/N:
The End....?
New Book!
The New Book is Out!
A/N:
Behind The Scenes
-Behind the scenes-
A/N:

A/N:

557 9 10
By Hogwarts_gay_101

So,a little unrelated,I need help?you see,I'm quickly tiring of the books I've created and need a new book.problem being,I can't think of anything.so,if you have any suggestions,please let me know.i like creating headcanons and little fun things based on the au.

It's always fun for me.so yeah,you don't have to give me any if you don't want to,but I'd really appreciate it.it doesn't have to be based on Tommy,it could be focused on anyone from the SMP.maybe I could make a headcanon book for all my headcanons?

Sorry,I'm rambling,anyway.have a great day/night if you haven't already,take care of yourself and I'll see you next upload!

Word count:
123 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 49 14
HII THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST PUBLISHED THING FJSJDJD !!TW: Mentions of self-harm, childhood trauma/abuse, mental breakdowns/panic attacks!! Tommy i...
80K 2.1K 33
[ No longer updating ] 《NO NSFW- THE ONLY THING "REMOTELY CLOSE" WILL BE SƏX JOKES OR KISSING-》 ♡A bunch of TomBoo [Tommy x Ranboo] oneshots!♡ If eit...
349 26 9
Tommy has a shitty life, but has it always been like that? After all, we've never had a close up to his past. So, let's take a look at his past, A...
226 8 10
Tommy had always loved his older brother Wilbur. They played together everyday out in the garden. One night Tommy's father disappeared into the nig...