Tadahiro and Hidashi

Yaoichick101 द्वारा

Open the book I'm taking requests ^~^ And it's just side information for side stuff so I suggest if you want... अधिक

About yandere Hiro..
New q&a thing
Hidashi
Question
Hello?
yandere Hiro
100 followers?!!???!
The game thing and updates
Check this out
Hey guys
Question!
Yanadere Hiro smut
Favor?
Hey, guys!!

Hamadacest

8.7K 102 17
Yaoichick101 द्वारा

Hiii this is admin speaking! I'm so excited. I've thought long and hard ~ so, I'm doing oneshots series for Hamadacest! So I'm taking requests~ if your interested please message me a prompt! Just tell me it and if it's fluff or smut I'll make it^^ and if it's Tadahiro (Tadashi on top) or Hidashi (Hiro on top) give me as much detail as you want like if one of them is a yandere or something. Your imagination is endless ^^!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...