Pick and choose || VAV x read...

By jwthinker

Y/n. An ordinary person with an ordinary job. It was true nothing quite stood out about the smiley fellow, th... More

Invite To Ruin A Life
Knock Knock
"Can't sleep either?"
Breakfast With A Side Of Awkward
THANK YOU WHAT- (A/N)
You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks
Yeah, I thought so too

Where I've been (NOT AN UPDATE)

48 1 0
By jwthinker

I know I promised by the end of last week, which is done and gone. I got all devices taken away from me because I woke up my dad on accident.. Yeah, pretty weird reason hm? I'd like to thank the amazing amount of people who've supported this story so far, it means a lot to me, and this is the first story I've ever made that's reached over 200 reads, so thank you all. Really. This means the world to me.

When I first started out it only seemed like a dream to hit 100 reads, let alone 200. So thank you all, once again.

I expect the chapter to be out sometime next week, half of it got deleted so I have to fix that as well. I hope everyone reading is enjoying so far, but keep in mind I'm still very new to this, so don't be afraid to correct me if I make a mistake. For the last time this chapter, I love you all so much, take care of yourselves.

(funny number)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.5K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
528K 18.9K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
351K 15.2K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...