While You're Sleeping ✨

By Pragatikhantwal77

All characters are own by author of 2moons The story concept is mine if you're die hard mingkit and phanawa... More

Author's Note
character
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Author Note
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
New Season

Chapter-28

1.7K 62 50
By Pragatikhantwal77

Another Person's POV

Ming was in daze, he had no choice to than surrender in front of his so cold dad and witch hunter. He doesn't know what to do ? His mom's words were roaming around his mind.

"Ming sacrificing someone else life to save your own was never a good decisions. Remember sometime we need to took some decisions which is wrong in people's eyes but the only thing which can save someone life. Choose wisely there's no second chance." He finally decide his decision.

"Acio Alohomora." The ropes around Ming burned in fire. His eyes turned dark blue and the mark around his eyes went dark. He smirk and put hiss knees on other leg.

"I decide what I want." He said. Everyone was astound seeing new version of Ming. Ming stood in front of Phana's father and stare right into his eyes.

"I'm ready to break my bond with your son." Ming's dad smirk happily.
After Ming's death all the property in name of Ming leave by his wife will be his. Ming kneel down in front of Phana.

"Don't do this Ming. I'm ready to die with you but I'll not let you break our bond." Phana said to Ming.

Ming put a hand on Phana's chest and put his lips on Phana lips. Phana didn't kiss back because he knew what will happen. He feels a tug around his heart and soon Ming spit out blood from his mouth.

"I'll die without you. Stop this Ming." He shout at the man in front of him. Ming link his forehead with Phana and said.

"You need to live for me Pha. I'll be always engraved in your heart and Don't worry you'll forget me next day." Phana realize what Ming did.

Ming took all his memories of Ming and him from his mind. If phana sleep he'll forget about Ming next day He'll think that it was just a dream. He will forget Ming and his feeling for him.
Ming hold his heart who's bleeding inside from breaking bond with his partner.

The red thread cut his heart in piece. The men pointing their gun everyone's head remove the blindfold.

Ming look at everyone eye's and soon they faint. Ming's Grandma looks at him in guilt before fainting. Only if she stops her daughter to marry someone greedy like Ming's dad, Her daughter will be alive.

"Take all of them, out from here." Ming's Dad order his men. They all nods and take Phana and other with them. Ming smirk and stare right into his dad eyes.

"Why you killed my mom ? She loved you unconditionally than why you choose to kill her ?" Ming said without any emotion.

"That's the main problem of Witch's like her and you. I never loved her, she was just a gold mine for me. I thought I would use her power for my own profit but she gave up on her powers to marry me. I was going to kill her at that time. Before I do that she told me that we're going to be parents and I decide to let her live more. I was waiting for you to get your powers since than. Now my son I need your core to get more powerful and your wealth." He said proudly.

Ming laugh and blood spit out from his mouth. He's core is fragile after breaking bond.

"You both really thought that I'll die that easily." Ming said and come closer to his Dad.

His eye turned red like blood the butterfly mark around his eyes turned black in color.

" Who're you ?"

Ming smirk and grip his father neck.

"Your death."

Thinnakorn was scared seeing the rage in Ming's eyes. Ming feel like a different person, not his kind, cheerful son.

"Congratulations you finally killed Ming but awoke me. Should I thank you all or rip your skin out of your body ?" Ming said.

Thinnakorn turned to Witch hunter who's froze in his place. Ming turned to Phanumas and shiver ran down through their body. They can see the Devil in front of them.

"Acio Alohomora" Ming spell and all their men body starts burning in flames of fire. Ming clutch Thinnakorn throat more tightly. He chocked and soon his body turned blue. Ming loose his grip and Thinnakorn body fell on floor.

Phanumas looked at Ming in horror. Ming turned and walk closer to him. He tried some spells to stop Ming but they're not even a bit against Ming's spell.

Ming stopped and whistle to call someone. Phanumas get puzzle when Ming whistle to call someone but before he react he got dragged Inside the ground. Ming put his feet on Phanumas face and said happily.

"I'm not the Ming who put people first. If I want to I'll let those people get killed and after that tear your soul out from your body. I can't leave my master until he let me took his place. Finally I can live as human." Phanumas gulp.

He understand that Ming's not the only one who controls the power. They only prepare for Ming but they never thought that, there's devil hidden inside Ming's body.

Ming stomp his feet on Phanumas face. He looks at around him. He feels great after killing so many people in just an hour.

"WOW ! I'm going to complete your wish master. We're leaving this world just like you said after punishing those sinner." Ming said to himself.

"Ming!!" Ming turned back hearing Phana's voice.

Didn't he erase his memory from Phana's mind ?

He was walking toward Phana but suddenly, he falls on his knees. He vomits blood and looked back at Phana.

Phana tried to walk near Ming but the beam of warehouse cover in flames fall down between them.

"Ming hold on. I'm coming for you. I promised you love, I'll never gonna forget you. I love you Ming. Just hold for a second. We'll come out from here soon." Phana tried to assure Ming. He's panicked, scared and anxious at same time.

Ming chuckle and smile while staring at Phana. He loves this men more than his life but his fate was written by red ink. He needs to go and leave his husband alone in this earth.

"I love you too Pha. I love you since the day you save me first time. I like the night we spent enjoying each other company first time on beach. I love our first kiss on my balcony under the moonlight. The moment you put the wedding ring on my hand, I becomes your forever. You're my first and last love. Goodbye pha. Forgive me to leave first." Ming said and gave his last smile to his husband.

"Acio Alohomora."

Phana shook his head. Ming's body disappear in front of him. The butterfly around Ming's eyes flew away taking his soul.

"Ming!!!"

"NO"

"Don't go, please."

"Come back."

"I'm begging you. Come back love."

Phana shouts and tried to break the protection Ming made around him to safe from fire. He fall on floor and cried in pain. He feels dizzy and soon faint inside the protection of the love Ming leave for Phana forever.

Phana's POV

I blink my eyes and looked around. I saw white celling above my head. I tried to remember what happen but I feel everything is blurry in my mind.

"Thank God you're finally awake Pha." I look at the person in front of me.

"Forth, What happened ?" I asked him. He come and sit beside me on stool.

"You're father kidnapped all of us in his old warehouse with his old friend. The warehouse caught in fire and all people died but you didn't get a scratch. You're really lucky to get save from that incident. We all were in hospital, when we open our eyes first. Everybody get worried when we found out you fell in coma. It's been 2 week since you were in coma." Forth said.

" Where's everyone Forth ?" I asked him.

"They all are outside. I'll bring them inside." Forth said and walk out of room.

"Did I forget about something important ? Why I feel so shallow ?" I thought. My eyes went to the ring on my hand. I look at it carefully. I smile seeing that ring looking beautiful on my finger, but I never saw this ring before.

"Pha!!"

Kit and Beam shout at same time. I chuckle and open my arms. They both run and hugs me tightly.

"I'm fine. You both can stop crying." I assure them. They both nods still holding me tightly. I sigh and turn to Forth for help. He nods and convince them to leave me.

"Pha we were really worried for you." Kit said. I smile and ruffle his hair.

"Pha what's this ring on your hand ?" Beam asked. I looks at him and replies simply.

"I don't know, it was in my hand since I woke up but I like this ring." Beam frown and going to say something but stopped.

"Okay." he said.

We all talk all day and laugh while remembering our memories. I feel like there's lack of someone here. Am I thinking too much ?

"I remember, wayo's not here. Maybe I'm missing him."

*****
After one month

I was cleaning my wardrobe then a small pen drive drop from one of my box. I get curious to know what's inside these pen drive.

I plug it in my laptop. It was only 5 song's in that pen drive. None of my best friend knows about how to sing a song then who's the person who sing these songs. I thought and played the song.

(A/N I love this song. It's English translation of this song.)

How am I feeling, won't you ask?
How am I doing, won't you ask?
How am I surviving without you?

Look at my heart...
And not my status,
Each day without you is like hundred years.

I don't care about the consequences.
You are meant to be mine.
No matter the distance between us.
They are only for now.

How am I feeling, won't you ask?
How am I doing, won't you ask?
How am I surviving without you?
With just having just a picture of yours, I have spend many seasons.

But Don't think of my love as
seasonal. I might not be able to give you a glimpse of mine.
But you are always a part of the thoughts in my mind.

If it comes from love.
Then, there is no complaints to have this pain.
My life is happiest having this pain (or suffering).
The distances among us are temporary.

How am I feeling, won't you ask?
How am I doing, won't you ask?
How am I surviving without you?
Look at my heart...
And not my status,
Each day without you is like hundred years.,

I don't care about the consequences.
You are meant to be mine.
No matter the distance between us.
They are only for now.

I wipe my tears. Why this voice feels so familiar ? Who's that person ? Why it's here ? I feel totally confuse.

****
After two years

" P'Pha I love you. Will you be my boyfriend ?" Wayo asked me while holding a ring in his hand.
I touch the ring on my hand which I didn't take off since the day I woke up from coma. I like Wayo but is it really that kind of liking someone.

" Nong...I'm ......" I said.

*****

I stare at the sky above on me.
It looks beautiful. My eyes went to a star alone and lonely from every other stars.

I shrugged my thoughts and walk back to cottage to enjoy my vacation more wildly like my friends suggest.

I abruptly stop and turn back.

"I love you." I shout loudly and run to bonfire.

"I love you too."

______________ The End ________

Hey guys ☺️

I hope you likes last chapter ✨

Please comment and vote 🧡

Share your thoughts and feedback about story 💙

Thanks for reading ❤️

Enjoy reading 💜

Bye 🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
157K 6.3K 20
Love was never in his dictionary. And he never thought he was gay, until..
10.8K 104 10
y/n you need to calm down- I CAN'T GODDAMNIT! How dare he! HE IS NO BETTER THAN ME!
14.2K 1K 22
Not a ghostship but a twist to a classic pairing. Very often I only see Lam be the bottom to Park. Very rarely I see Park being submissive but I do...