A Malfoy Or A Riddle. || Drac...

By lhoffmanx

16+ You can expect drama, jealous, love, and a lot of sex No one will get pregnant I this story :) Enjoy B... More

Start
Characters
The begin of everything
My first love
is it all fake?(diary)
did i do it (tom pov)
did it work
Malfoy (Draco's POV)
the letters
LIAR!
Past
Mattheo
new characters
jealousy
Lover boy
Broken love
Forever
Last few minutes
The end
News made on 27/08/2023

Reconnected

1.4K 19 19
By lhoffmanx

Tw// killing, blood, dead, cutting, e.d., drugs, suicide, sex

Katerine was sitting there in a lot of blood holding a dead person while Hope was watching her.

Hope quickly ran to Mattheo his dorm and ran in.

"Mattheo!"

Hope yelled.

"Hope, let me sleep"

he said tiredly burying his face in the pillow.

Hope pulled Mattheo out of his bed.

"It's Katerine and Elio, something happened to Elio and..."

Hope was breathing heavily while sobbing.

Mattheo pulls Hope into a hug and strokes her hair trying to calm her down, they both got good friends with each other because of Katerine.

"Where is Katherine..."

Mattheo asked while stroking her hair treating her like his little sister.

"Follow me"

Hope said quietly pulling back from the hug and starting to walk quickly to Elio his dorm.

"Katerine..."

Hope said softly looking at her sister.

Matthew walked to Hope and looked into Elio his dorm and his eyes widened.

He looked from Elio his dead body to Katerine who was holding the body and quickly rushed to her and pulls her away into a tight hug.

"H-he was my best friend Mattheo..."

Katerine said sobbing into his chest.

"I know darling... I know..."

Mattheo said walking out of Elio his dorm

He closed the door so Katerine and Hope couldn't see the body hugged them both tight and sighed.

"I am so sorry for your loss..."

Matthew said while slowly walking back to his dorm with the two girls.

He opened the door to his dorm and led the two girls inside.

They both sit down on his bed not talking that much.

"You two stay here ok..."

Mattheo said showing that he cares about them.

"Where are you going love?"

Katerine said softly while walking slowly to him.

"I'm going to his dorm, so stay here darling"

Katerine nods while Matthews talking and lays down in his bed with Hope.

Mattheo walks back to Elio his dorm and tries opening the door.

He was 100% sure he didn't lock the door but he couldn't open it anymore, it was locked.

After a while, he starts trying to kick open the door.

And finally, the door was open and he ran inside looking around,

Nobody, no blood, nothing, left like how he was before he died.

Mattheo, Hope, and Katerine didn't even leave for five minutes and the body was already gone.

Mattheo runs back to the girl out of breath.

"Uhm so... he is gone."

Mattheo said nervous, making Katerine and Hope sit up.

"He is what?!

Katerine said walking closer to Mattheo.

"Katerine, I don't know what happened. I went to his dorm I walked in and his dorm was so clean, like nothing happened. And no body. Don't ask me how because I have no idea love..."

Mattheo said looking worried at Katerine.

Katerine didn't say a word and walked to Elio his dorm herself

"Katerin-"

Matthoe tried to say but she was already walking back to his dorm.

Katerine opened the door looking around, nothing.

The only thing she saw was a clean bed, no blood and no body.

She closes the door from Elio his dorm and starts looking around.

She opened some closets, she looked under the bed, she looked in his bed.

And nothing, everything was clean, not even a little bit of blood.

Her eyes shoot to the bathroom door.

She thought a bit looking around, she started walking slowly to the bathroom and opened the door carefully.

Katerine walked in and saw a few things.

She saw on the counter a half empty glass of red wine and a box with the same pills Katerine had drugs.

She saw a little note and walked to the counter with the stuff on.

*For you Katerine,

I know you love them

Right?

So addicted to them.

Fucking up your life with them...

Adorable isn't it?*

Katerine gasped and quickly ripped the paper into a lot of pieces throwing it in the bin.

She looked at the drugs that were standing on the counter closed the door of the bathroom and slowly walked to it.

She took the little box and opened it putting some of the pills in her hand.

Katerinr sighs and looks into the mirror and back to her hand slowly bringing them to her mouth and grabbing the glass filled with wine.

She started whispering.

"Fuck you"

And pour the wine into the sink and the pills.

No, she kept them.

She opened the door put the pills in her pocket and walks back to her dorm.

She opened the door from her dorm and mattheo rushed to her worried.

"Katerine! What took you so long!?"

Mattheo said pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry love I just checked everything and then I saw Draco and I was talking with him for a bit."

Katerine said a bit nervous.

Mattheo nods and smiles softly.

"I know it is so hard for you two but I have to go... I promised the boys to-"

Mattheo started.

"Hang out again yes yes we know, go to your friends"

Katerine said kissing him softly.

Mattheo simply left and went out with the boys.

Hope and Katerine didn't do that much, they stayed in bed and comforted each other.

A few days pasts.

Katerine and hope went to the funeral of Elio and yes it wasn't that much fun.

Otherwise then that everything was normal but quiet.

They ate a bit, they went to their classes, they studied, nothing really special.

Hope,... she wasn't doing well after the death of Elio.

Katerine found out that Hope and Elio had a relationship for five years already.

Hope didn't come out of her dorm, she didn't eat anything.

Katerine tried to feed Hope a lot but she never wanted to eat.

These past days where rough for everyone.

Hope pov;

I didn't eat or drink anything these past days.

I was tired, I lost the only person I could start a family with.

So I decided to join him, maybe I could start a family then.

I went to Katerine's dorm knowing she wasn't there took some pills off her walks back to my dorm and filled a glass with whiskey.

I started taking all the pills that I could, all the package had inside of it, and lay down in bed closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

Katerines pov

She walks to her dorm, like she did every day to check up on her and feed her giving her something to drink and all.

Katerine walks in and smiles seeing Hope sleeping and slowly walks to her.

"Hope... sis wake up... I've got you some of your favorite food"

Katerine said smiling.

No reaction at all.

Katerine looks confused.

"Hope?"

She pushes her sis a bit, and feels how cold she was letting the plates and glass fall on the ground and start tearing up.

"HOPE! No no no dont do this to me please."

Katerine started crying pulled her sister on the ground and started giving her CPR.

"Come on. Wake up."

She said while giving her CPR, but no reaction. A second death body in one week, another person Katerine cared about. Another person Katerine lost.

She holds her sister close to her crying softly stroking her head and whispering.

"It's gonna be okay baby i-i promise "

Katerine stood up and ran to Dumbledore who got the body of Katerine her sister while Katerine didn't know what they were gonna do to save her body.

The next few weeks Katerine didn't come out of her dorm, she was traumatized and hurt badly.

Pansy and mattheo came a lot to her, every day and took care of her.

With the funeral of her sister she wears the black beautiful dress of her sister.

It wasn't really the best year for them.

Hope and Elio found each other in heaven, you always have to find something good after you die.

After those weeks passed Katerine went back to her classes and her work was always good.

Everyone was still worried about her but Everyone saw that Katerine was doing better.

Katerine visited the Graves of elio and hope a lot.

She will put every week a new flower on the grave every always a red rose, it is Hope her favorite flower.

She went to Mattheo his dorm walked I'm and jumps on his bed.

"Hello to you too "

Mattheo said opening his arms while Katerine cuddled into his chest and hugged him.

"I miss them, theo..."

Katerine mumbled into his chest

"I know darling... I know..."

Mattheo said calm.

Katerine looked up and started kissing him roughly climbing on top of him.

Mattheo smirks grabs her ass tight and kisses her deeply letting her grind on him.

"Admit me as sir until we are done. Any disobedience will cause you punishment. Now strip"

Mattheo said smirking.

She gulped and stood up pulling down her pants sexually and then she unclipped her bra letting it fall on the ground.

"On your knees"

Mattheo said looking at her

She got on her knees looking up at mattheo.

He removes his belt and wraps it around his arms.

" mhm you know what to do don't you, my dirty little slut"

Katerine Unbuttons his pants and pulled his pants down with his underwear not breaking eye contact and spit on his fully exposed dick and started jerking him off smirking.

"Mhm"

Mattheo raps the belt around Katerine her neck and pulls it closer*

"just suck it like a Needy slut"

She started sucking his dick looking up at him not taking every inch yet.

She started sucking faster trying to pleasure him.

He throws his head back.

"Mh yea just like that"

She smirks holding his legs and sucks his dick pretty fast.

She gags a bit on his cock, making him chuckle.

He pulls her close while pulling the belt.

"choke you slut"

She closes her eyes tight gagging on his dick a bit, but kept sucking fast trying to make him cum.

"Mhm"

He groans.

Katerine goes faster and took every inch in her mouth making her gag heavily on his dick.

He bites his lips and looks down at her smirking

"Now you'll swallow every drop of whatever I'll give you. if you spill any fucking drop. I'll spank you and make you count. you understand ?"

She nods not able to talk with his cock In her mouth, but she continued sucking his cock fast looking up at mattheo.

He lets out a loud groan groan cums in her mouth.

She pulls back coughing slightly and swallow his cum looking at him, then she cleans his dick, his leftover cum with her tongue.

"Such. A. good. Girl"

Mattheo removes the belt around her neck.

"Get on bed"

She smirks and sits down on the bed.

"Ass up head low"

She lays down with her ass up and looks at mattheo a little bit scared holding the blankets.

"Don't go too hard please.."

He rolls his eyes.

"And please what? ' Sir' "

"Sorry sir..."

Katerine said.

She looks at him over over shoulder.

"Eyes down"

He spanks her ass making her moan and whimper at the same time, holding the blanket tighter.

He slaps another check off her

"Are you gonna be a little bitch to me? "

Mattheo said smirking

"You better stop acting like a bitch before I treat you like one"

"Or what mattheo."

Katerine said smirking.

He said wrapping his belt around her neck and leans over and whispers.

"or you'll be chained and fucked."

"Little piece of shit"

Katerine released what she said and immediately closes her eyes tightly.

He smirks.

"That's it little one"

He moves away from the bed.

"Don't you dare to move?"

Mattheo said angry.

She gulps.

"Ok, sir..."

Katerine said quietly making him smirk

She holds onto the pillow tight and scared.

"Turn around kitten"

Mattheo said.

Katerine turns around looking at Mattheo a bit nervous.

"Give me your hands, doll"

She gave mattheo her hands looking up at him.

He cuffs her hands to the headboard.

"As I said"

Mattheo started and turns Katerine on her belly and smacks her ass.

"Why did you act like a bitch?"

She moans loudly in pain and pleasure.

"I don't know sir, I'm sorry sir"

Katerine said nervous.

"Katerine count."

He smacks her ass again.

She moans burying her face in the pillow.

"One"

"Does this makes you wet little bitch hmm ?"

He caresses her ass and spanks her ass again.

She whimpers a bit in pain.

"T-two..."

"This is what you want didn't you dirty whore?"

He smacks Katerine on her ass again.

She moans louder and nods.

"Three... yes sir"

"Mhm"

He said and rubs her cunt.

"So fucking wet for me mh?"

She moans softly burying my face in the pillow.

"you want my dick don't you Katerine."

He slams into her while wrapping her hair in his fingers.

She lets out a little scream.

"Oh fuck sir!"

Katerine said feeling good.

He starts thrusting harder and pulls the hair back.

"Is this what you crave you slut"

Mattheo said letting out soft groans.

She moans loudly closing her eyes tightly.

"Yes... fuck, sir."

He holds back her neck and holds it tightly.

"Don't you dare to cum without my approval"

"Understand sir"

She moans looking a bit up at him over her shoulder.

He spanks while trusting.

"Eyes down little one."

She moans loudly letting out a whimper out of pain and looks at my pillow.

He thrusts faster.

"you may cum now"

Mattheo said holding her ass tight.

She moans loudly and cums all over his cock.

"Fuck yes princess"

He did a few more trusts and cums inside of her making their bodies collapse I'm each other.

"Such a good girl for me mh?"

She nods softly.

"And only for you"

Mattheo heard the words she said making himself smile and felt pretty proud of himself.

"Get some rest, my love"

Mattheo said taking off the robes around her hands and helping her up sitting on a chair and cleaning the bed.

After he was done cleaning the bed sheets he picked up Katerine and placed her on her side of the bed.

"Mattheo..."

Mattheo looks up at Katerine.

"Yes, my love?"

"I love you... So please don't leave me... I already list two people who...who are important to me and I can't lose y-"

Mattheo pulls her into a hug.

"Katerine... you will never get rid of me how hard you would try"

He attacks her face with kisses making her giggle and lie down.

They both hold on to each other like it was their last time ever touching each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 330 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
1M 13.3K 49
1/2 A rumor about Margot Black (or y/n) and Mattheo Riddle sleeping together when in reality, they hated each other with a passion and wanted to be a...
1.2M 23.1K 52
"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you twit. Just like a fake one." He shrugs...
127K 2K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...