Sᴀᴅ | Sᴛʀᴀʏᴋɪᴅs

By Sweet_Stray

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠︎: Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ ~ @Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ_Sᴛʀᴀʏ ~ 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒�... More

Universe: Bang Chan
Last Dance: Lee Know
White Crayon : Hwang Hyunjin
Love Left Us : Han Jisung

I Was His : Seo Changbin

81 2 0
By Sweet_Stray

"And even in the end, atleast at some point I was his"

Characters:
Seo Changbin as Himself
Kang Seo Yoon as Yourself or Whoever in your mind was

Kang Seo Yoon

"So... who's your ex?" My friend asked at the bottle of soju landed on me, I sighed remembering all the past memories I have with my ex.

"His name is.....Changbin" I revealed, "Ohh who is he?" They asked "My ex just how you asked" I said answering Kara's question, she chuckled.

"What I mean is...what kind of guy is hex She explained, "He's a good guy that came to my life" "We love to go out and laugh together at things" I said smiling pitifully.

"Then why did the two of you broken up when you have a perfect relationship" Flint suddenly asked, "Good Question" I said and started to tell them my story on how was my life with Changbin.

Kang Seo Yoon Past

"Binnie!" I called, as I was getting bored with the tv "Yes Yoonie?" He called back as he was in the kitchen getting something, "I'm bored....can we go out?" I asked looking at him while I was resting my chin at the couch giving him some puppy eyes.

"Sure....but I'm a bit busy today" He said as he walks to me caressing my cheeks, I rubbed my cheeks in his palm feeling the warmth on it.

"I missed how we gotta have a bonding" I said, "I know you do" He said, kissing my forehead "Fine.... I'll do it later" He said taking a bite in the apple.

I jumped on our couch and jumped in his body as I was starting to plant some kisses all over his face, He laughed as I chuckled while kissing his face all over.

"Go get you things in our room we'll go now" He said I nodded and get down, before walking away completely I give him one more kiss before giggling and ran to our room to get my stuff.

We arrived at the mall thanks to the bus, "Shall go to the arcade?" He said, suggesting, "Yes!" I said acting like a kid as I was clinging into his arm, he laughed.

"Let's play basketball" He said, I laughed "Can you reach it?" I said teasing him, "Of course I can!" He said trying not to embarrass his self.

"Okay...show me what you got" I said smirking as we compete with each other, eventually he wins, "You're just lucky" I said pouting, he kissed my forehead, "That's my prize" He said giggling.

That's when I kissed his lips, by pulling his collar shirt "That's the real prize" I said and winked at him, "I like that prize" He said.

"Then you should win more" I said, joking "Okay..." He said taking it seriously, as he started to find something that we can play both.

He find one the one that kills zombie, "Start"  He said as we both started to scream while killing the zombies, and I win, "Well I guess you're not getting one this time" I said laughing and gets the tickets out of the machine.

He pouted as we both continue to play games, soon we got tired and now we're at the counter ready to trade the ticket to the cashier girl.

"It's 1,898 tickets" She said, "Choose" He said, I clapped like a kid and roam my eyes around the cashier, I saw a pig that kinda reminds me of Changbin himself.

"that pig please" I said at it costs 1,000 tickets already, "Woah....1,000 tickets" I said but did not hesitate when it reminds me of him.

"Are you sure?" "There's a lot of cute stuff out there why would you choose that" He asked being concerned, "Because it reminds me of you" I said as I caressed his cheeks.

"Okay then" Changbin said as he said it to the cashier, soon the cashier girl gets the stuff animal and he gave it to Changbin and now he passes it to me, "Woah it's kinda big as I thought it would be" I said starting to hug the stuffed animal.

"I'd be jealous if you hug that stuffed animal 24/7" Changbin said as he was looking around to choose some toys for himself.

"You can pick two stuffed toys" "And some pen" She said, Changbin nods, As he saw something that caught his eyes, "The Snorlax and Gyu" Changbin said, I giggled behind him, seeing that he find something that can put him into sleep.

"You already have a Gyu that can put you to sleep tho" I said, "It doesn't change when I have two Gyu's beside me" "Now I'm getting jealous" I joked.

He laughed, "You always steal Gyu when we're sleeping tho" He admits, "Well he's soft" I said shrugging and giggling.

"Here sir and just choose some pen" She said, Changbin just chooses anything, "Let's go?" He said I nodded as he gets the pig stuffed animal from me.

"Hey! It's alot don't take it all by yourself" I said, scolding him, "But you'll get tired" "Then you will be too! Plus you have work to do right" I said, "That doesn't matter" He said as he smiles at me.

"Let's eat" I said as I was falling for him again just by his smile, "Sure! Where do you want to eat?" He asked, as I snatched the pig hugging it with my short arms, "McDonald's?" I suggested he shrugged and agrees anyway.

"I'll order" I said and walked away.

Seo Changbin

After Y/n walked away I immediately call my boss "Boss?" I said, "Changbin did you finish the song?" My boss asked me, "I...." I said can't answer him.

"Don't Tell me you didn't" He said getting angry, "I'll finish it this midnight just give some time boss" I said begging.

"Fine....since you produce good songs...I allow it" He said, "Thank you. Boss" I said in relief "I gotta go" Boss said and ended the call.

"Who's that?" Seo Yoon suddenly appeared with our food, "My boss" "Did I bother you for not producing your songs?" She asked looking at me sadly.

"Don't worry my boss gave me some time" I said smiling, "Don't worry okay?" I said, she smiled and nodded as we started eating.

Kang Seo Yoon

Weeks has passed and now Changbin is getting busier than usual, I prayed that he would come home for today because I missed him.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door, I expect that it was Changbin, but him knocking at his own apartment is not the thing he usually do but I just opened it and saw his co-worker producer.

"You two still together?" The guy suddenly said,my eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean?" I asked, "Well....you know that he's producing stuffs" He said, I nodded.

"Our boss got mad when his music wasn't our boss's type" He explained, I gasped, "So...I did a little bit of tour in his apartment while he's there stuck up in the company still producing musics".

"And I didn't expect that you're still together" He said, I glared at him, "Why don't you help him produce music instead of coming here" I said, "He got the punishment, "If we interrupt him or help him we will be next to be punished".

I suddenly wanted to punch this guy but I can't, that's when I heard a sentence that I don't like, "If I we're you I would break up with him for his future" He said.

That's when I slapped him hard on his face, "What the!" He said when he raised his hands on me ready to slap me back, when the door slammed.

"Lou! Stop!" I heard Changbin's voice, "Ch-Changbin?" I said shaking, not because of Lou going to slap me, I'm scared that Changbin is getting a hard time at work because of me.

"Leave Lou!" Changbin ordered, Lou put his hand down and click his tongue and left, Changbin immediately ran to me as soon as Lou left.

"Don't be scared I'm here.... I'm here" He said caressing my hair as I started to burst into tears, "He didn't do anything to hurt you right?" He said checking my body if I'm hurt any where, I shakes my head, he sighed in relief.

"That's good" He said, meanwhile we sat on the sofa, as he was still comforting me, caressing my hair, humming at me to make me calm down, that's the most thing to get the calm down more fastly.

"Binnie...." I said "Hmm?" He hummed as he placed his head on top of mine, "I think....we should break up" I said, he suddenly stopped humming and sat down straight.

"Seo Yoon did Lou say something stupid?" Changbin said, "N-No..." I said lying, "I'm sure he did what did he tell to you?" He said.

"I just can't see you getting punished because of me" I said "Hey no one is getting punished" He said, "Then why did Lou said it" I asked.

"So Lou really did tell you... he's lying" He explained, "Then explain me why are you not coming home these days" I said, "I'm just busy at work..." he explained, "I don't want you to get a hard time because of me Changbin".

"I'm not" He said, "I love you Changbin....but I don't want to be a distract to you" I uttered trying not to cry hard, I walked to our room and get my suitcase.

"Seo Yoon" "I'm telling you Lou is lying" He continues to explain I remain silent, "Seo Yoon you're not going anywhere" He said, that when I spoke "Changbin your work is your future.... don't waste it because of me" I said.

"I love you....I hope that we're together in our next life..." I said caressing his cheeks, he held it, "Yoon please don't" "I'll make more time for you just don't leave" He said begging.

"I don't want to be a distract to you Changbin...." "Don't do anything stupid when I'm not here okay" I said as I kissed his forehead and lastly his lips before leaving with my things.

"Yoon!" He called chasing me, when a taxi arrived, I got in and he knocked on the window door of the taxi, "Yoon we can talk this out" He said 'I Love You' I mouthed before telling the driver my parents house's address.

"Yoon!!!" I heard him say as he started to chase me, "I'm sorry Changbin" I said crying as I can't look at him, I looked at my lockscreen to see our picture that we taken from last week's date.

Kang Seo Yoon Present

"And even in the end, atleast at some point I was his"  I said, "Wo....wow" the of them say, "That kinda hurts" "You can tolerate your love for his future...." Kara said, I chuckled and looked at my lockscreen as it was still him.

"So...when will go back with him?" Flint asked, "I saw an article that he already has a girlfriend..." "She's lucky" I said smiling sadly.

"You still love him don't you" Kara asked, I smiled and nodded, "He's the guy who respect me and love me by who am I....how can I just fallen out of love if he's a guy that can give me anything".

The both of them went silent after I uttered that.

The End

My Heart Acheಥ_ಥ

Happy Birthday Changbinniee♡(> ਊ <)♡
(´・(oo)・`)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.4K 36
#HYUNSUNG. | 𝘣𝘳𝘰 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘰.
26.7K 494 35
Some oneshots✨
41.5K 666 32
It's in the title, I shouldn't have to explain. Requests are open :) feel free to message me privately with them. Enjoy you horny mo-fos