Decisions ( ON HOLD )

By Royalheartss

Too Many Questions , Too Many Choices , God Why do I have to decide ? Well Welcome To My Silly Life , Im M... More

CHAPTER 1
Authors Note
Chapter 2
Car Ride, Another Text , Confessions

Boys Arrive, What Goes Down , Can I trust You?

24 0 2
By Royalheartss

Heeeeeeey, My Lil' Cupcakes I Just Know Soon My Story Will Get Better But Anyone Whos Reading Im Having A Contest For A new character She Might Be A Mean Character Though Some Serious Drama Is Going TO Go On In the next few chapters but to anyone whos reading thank you so , much love you <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munira's P.O.V

Finally We Arrive At Maddie's Place , Sleepover Great ( Note Sarcasm ) Last Time The Boys Slept Over wasnt a good idea at all, but Y.O.L.O Right , Cassie and Brandon Are Coming in to tommarow , also i havent seen cass in forever i miss her , so much man shes the only one who really really knew me , the crew did but i mean cassie even knew why i was so afraid of falling in love .

Travis P.O.V

Who's Up For  A Good Game Of T OR D ? I ask the crew . I get a few nods and yeah why not , and munira looks like she knows what im up to and gives me a glare, guys are you sure ? munira asks everyone they all nod so who goes first i ask , drew volunteers and i say T or D ?

This Going to be quite intresting , Dare Drew Perks Up I Dare Drew To French Kiss Any Girl In This Room.

Drew's P.o.v

Aha , I think in my head this is my only shot to kiss her the girl ive wanted to be with for so long , i make my way over to munira and i look at her she knows its a dare she doesnt protest but she looks a lil suprised though as i eliminate the space between me and her i can see all the guys sending me daggers , i plot my lips on her soft strawberry lips and as the kiss depends i feel sparks in the pit of my stomach , i beg her for entrace and she lets me in as my tongue roams around in her mouth, for a good 30secs Travis says time up and pulls us apart , -.- he was just jealous as you can see so I ASK Brittany T OR D?

TRUTH SHE Perks W/ A hurt look in her eyes , Okay, Britt brat thats her nickname i call her who in this room do yuu have a crush on? She shifts her eyes and says you honestly dont know , yeah i respond sonewhat confused .

Brittany's P.OV

DID HE SERIOUSLY NOT KNOW IT WAS HIM UGHHHHHH, ITS WAS YOU MORON I SAY HARSHLY , He Looks at me and i could see the hurt in his eyes he didnt know but seeing him kiss munira killed me inside , but i knew munira didnt like him it wasnt her fault , she tryed warning us all things could get ugly.

Im Sorry Britt Brat I didnt know honest i could see everyone glaring at us , - drew responds

its okay i tell him no hard feelings

Munira's P.O.V

Shit shit shit drew was going to kiss me i knew it , ugh FML why do my best guy friends fall for me, cassie could see the tension in my eyes and i couldnt deny drew he would only be more hurt and it was just a dare that was until i saw brittany's face after we had kissed , I felt so bad but it wasnt my fault she has to know , just then my phone beeped i probablly got a text i went to go check it .

From; Unknown

Hey , little slut i just wanted to tell you its me yep your uncle jim im back in town , and now as i see youre Looking hotter than ever , and you have developed a chest , were going to have some fun when i get back yeah im outta jail btw this time no one can stop me ahaha im at ur stepdad's house right now you better get your ass back Now ! or else when i get you , you might not see another day (;

Just Right there and then my heart dropped he was back how could he be back NO He couldnt be back so many questions running through my head , last time he almost raped me sure as hell no is going to be there to save me this time , I miss My dad , he saved me but then my dumb mom had to divorce my dad because , He wanted to move to bradford b/c of job repositioning , she had a job okay , they got into arguement and she kicked my dad out and brings this loser , my mom was dumb she divorced my dad over job repostining and yet my stepdad made her quit her job and work at a local pub he made her disconnect from all her family , he beats her , he raped gemma more than once and he has a physco brother, and he beats me every fucking day . UGH Im dead but im not going back home i cant .

Maddie's p.o.v

i saw munira's face after her phone beeped meaning she got a teaxt she looked like she was holding in tears . Then she askes to talk to me privately,

She hands me her phone i read the message clear as day and i knew who and what they were talking about , The only thing going on in my mind is HOW TF CAN WE MANAGE TO KEEP HER SAFE UNTIL TOMMAROW MORNING THEN HARRY WILL BE HERE.

DREW,CHASE,AND TRAVIS P.O.V

Woah, Mo Got a text and we saw how her face dropped and it looked like she was doing her best not to cr or have an heart attack that could only mean one thing UNCLE JIM IS BACK.

Uncle Jim P.O.V

Aha what i do to that whore tonight she wont be able to walk the rest of the day , as i look through pics on her fb page i see pics and some guys tagged in , That slut wasnt supposed to be looking good for them and she wasnt supposed to be talking to any guys she'll get a bad beating for those. Oo And her friends look hot to the only one who looks inconnent is some red head im guessing named paige yeah , she wasnt a slut but she was extremely hot , maybe i could have some fun with her to hahaha.

Harry Styles P.OV

I Cant wait to see my sisters and mum i  really cant wait to see munira i promised her i would keep contact everytime i called or texted Noone picked up but my  mum called about 3 months ago ccrying on the phone saying she doesnt want me in her life anymore those words stung like knives i cryed a whole 2weeeks non-stop i was wondering why , So Now im off break and landing in 30 mins to my Hometown , I Cant wait to see my sister especially munira i can see zayn's longing to see her in reality though i mean ive showed the boys all pictures,of her and zayn and her talked before i thought it was just a little crush he had on her , but apparently he tried getting over munira with this one girl named perrie oh she was a royal BITCH, She didnt even care about zayn only the fame , But I WARNED ZAYN MY SISTER IS OFF LIMITS .

SO i text her , maybe she'll once reply,

To; Mo <3

From: CURLYHAZZA

Hey Little Sis so geeked to see you honestly cannot wait , (: Can You Pick Me And The Boys Up At The Airport?

Munira's Pov

Another Text But This Time I wasnt expecting this text i was a little relived / mad though it was from harry  he wanted me to pick up him and the boys but he never bother to contact me for yearsssss, Unless Someone Was Making sure i had no contact with him for years. Hmmph I Quickly Reply

To: CurlyHazza

From: Mo <3

Harry, After years of no contact you randomly decide to come back???!!!!!! and then expect me to pick you up , Harry You broke a promise , And to be honest i kinda hate you for breaking it but i'll pick you guys up but you are sure as hell not forgiven for all those years. Oh and  by the way be there exact or im leaving .

Harry's P.O.V

Yes She Replied so travis did give me the right number but as i saw the text my heart broke, she hates me somewhat for breaking the promise?? but i tryed keeping contact but no ever picked up or anything , Once when i kept calling someone picked up and said stop calliing or im caling the police , so i took that as note that they changed #s so i gave up but i never wanted to leave my sister in the first place i wanted her to audition , too but she said she wasnt  ready . And Now she somewhat hates me ill change her mind i have to as tears threathtened to spill down my face . I felt someone shaking me it was zayn you okay mate? he asks I Shake My Head No mate i am not ok, but i dont want to talk about it okay? Ok zayn says before he gives me a man hug and walks to the bathroom.

WEVE ARRIVED IN CHESIRE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU MAY NOW EXIT THE PLANE HAS LANDED , I HEAR COME THROUGH THE INTERCOM .

AS I MAKE MY WAY I SEE MY sister  , Woah, she looked  Amazing I mean My sister doesnt dress like a slut neither a Little girl she manages it both  i looked at the boys they all had there look on my sister there jaws dropped thats urrrrr-rrrrr sister niall managed to stutter out and i just nodded yes that is my sister , zayn of course being zayn said shes H-hhhotttt Mate hotter than the pics you showed us louis chirped in i sent the boys death glares as i made my way to her she looked at my open arms wanting and waiting for a hug , she just shook her head and that was when i felt a tear come down my eye she saw it quick enough before the boys and looked at me , and finally gave in and hugged me , I MISSED MY SIS FOR SO LONG , I HUGGED HER FOR A GOOD 2MINS . Before a girl sai OHMYGOSH ITS NIALL FREAKING JAMES HORAN AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  WE made a run for it into my sisters car.

Hope You guys liked it i made it extra long and it had some drama + filler info wasnt the best next chappie will be 10x greater i promise Vote,Comment & Fan Please Thanks Lovelies <3 GoodBye my lil cupcakeeeeeee's till next time .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...