Teeth (Liam Dunbar - Teen Wol...

By _moonshoes_

Melody McCall, Scott McCall's little sister, was turned by Derek Hale at the mere age of 14, in order to spit... More

=Cast=
=1=
=2=
=3=
=4=
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
=13=
=14=
=16=
=17=
=18=
=19=

=15=

185 1 0
By _moonshoes_

"You don't have to be strong all the time."

~~~~

Mason had no idea where Melody and Liam disappeared off too. Genuinely, he couldn't think of a single place where they could've gone. He figured, more hoped, that they had gone home and made the decision to wait until school tomorrow, hoping that they would appear then. But when Scott arrived to school, alone, without Melody and he couldn't find Liam anywhere, he began to panic.  Taking a deep breath, he made the resolution to wait again, hoping that they would turn up by lunch and were just sick or something, since he didn't have any lessons with either of them in the morning on Wednesday, he couldn't work out if they had arrived. But lunch approached and they hadn't shown up.

"Scott!" Mason called, spotting Melody's older brother walking down the corridor alone. Scott halted in his step and turned to face Mason as he ran over with a smile. "Scott, have you seen Melody or Liam?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Scott said, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Melody didn't come home last night?" Mason questioned, the panic that had been settling in his stomach intensifying tenfold.

"No, she told our mom that she was staying the night at yours." Scott said, also beginning to panic a little.

"She was supposed too but when we went on the run yesterday Liam ran off and Melody chased after him and they never came back. I thought they must've gone home and forgot to tell me." Mason said, shrugging his shoulders. "Where are they?"

"I don't know." Scott admitted, shuffling on his feet. "Okay, let's not panic. Maybe Mel spent the night at Liam's instead and they overslept. What lesson did they have this morning?"

"Um, Economics with Coach." Mason said, pointing at the classroom which Melody and Liam would've been in. "Coach is in his office, I think."

"Alright, let's go." Scott said, walking off in the direction of Coach's office and gesturing for Mason to follow, which he did. Mason and Scott hurried to Coach's office, where Coach was sat downing a bottle of what looked like cough syrup or something.

"Hey, Coach?" Scott called out, knocking on the door. Coach merely nodded, looking down at the bottle in his hands. "Did Liam or Melody come to Econ today?"

Coach took another long swig from his bottle, coughing slightly as he swallowed. "Sorry, guys, Melody and Liam both skipped my class. Maybe they're sick. Like me."

"Neither Liam nor Melody looked sick on our run." Mason said, looking at Scott worriedly.

"Neither of them are getting back to my texts." Scott said, pulling his phone out and seeing the messages he had sent to both his sister and Liam were still marked unread. 

"Mine either." Mason said, throwing his hands up in frustration. The school bell rung and Mason walked down the corridor a little before stopping and turning to face Scott again.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll find them." Scott said reassuringly, and he really hoped what he was saying was true. "But text me if you see either of them."

"Alright." Mason said with a sigh before heading to his lesson.

 Scott let out a deep breath he hadn't even realised he'd been holding and began to walk towards the exit of school, thinking his missing sister and Beta were more important. Before Scott could even take one step though, his phone rang. He looked down at the caller, his breath catching in his throat as he read the name one of the ones he wanted so desperately wanted to hear from. Liam. He quickly answered the call, bringing the phone up to his ear eagerly.

"Liam?" Scott asked warily.

"Sounds like you already know the answer to that, Scott." Scott felt his heart drop to his stomach as Garrett's voice assaulted his eardrums. Scott took a deep breath and glanced around, making sure no-one was listening to his conversation. 

"Where are they?" Scott asked, his voice low and warning.

Garrett scoffed, and Scott could practically hear him rolling his eyes over the phone. "Come on. Like I'm actually going to tell you that."

"I'll give you the money." Scott said quickly. 

"Yeah, you will." Garrett said matter-of-factly. "But that's not going to get you Liam and Melody back. You're going to have to put in a little more effort than that."

"What do you want?" Scott asked, growing desperate.

"I want the money. And Violet." Garrett revealed, an obvious smirk in his voice. "Or you never see your sister or your Beta again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness slowly became light as Melody finally regained consciousness, almost 24 hours after she had been knocked out. Her healing process had been significantly slowed since being stabbed, and judging by the yellowish green foam surrounding her wound, she had been stabbed by the same wolfsbane poisoned blade Brett had. Finally, her eyes opened and she realised she was in an unfamiliar setting, she was cold, abnormally cold and that's when she realised she was in water. Looking around, Melody noticed the tall stone walls, the deep water and the only light where she was, was coming from a large circle many feet above her. Melody McCall was stuck at the bottom of a well.

"No." Melody mumbled, trying to grab onto the wall and find a way out, but it was no use. "No, no, no!"

Melody's heart rate began to speed up as she realised that there was no way out, the only entrance and exit being the hole at the top of the well. The stones were too slippery for her to climb without a risk of falling and with the unhealed wound on her side making her weaker, she wasn't even sure if she would be able to even pull herself up one rock. Taking a deep breath, Melody remembered that she had been with Liam, and panicked when she couldn't see him. She looked around frantically, before she spotted his head, about to slip under water. 

"Shit." Melody exclaimed, wading her way through the water and pulling Liam up just before he went under. He was still unconscious, and had a similar stab wound in his chest to the one on Melody's side. Melody, with all her strength, held Liam up with one arm, whilst the other came up to lightly tap at his face, trying to coax him awake. "Liam? Liam! Wake up!"

When he still didn't wake up, Melody began to panic again, for what seemed to be the millionth time since she had woken up. She started to shake Liam's unconscious body and tap his face harder, but nothing seemed to be working. But then Melody remembered something she had seen online, about the body's natural response to stop a person from drowning. So, as a last resort, Melody moved back slightly, took a deep breath, and dunked Liam's head under water, pulling him up almost immediately after. Liam woke up straight away, coughing and spluttering as he shook his head, flicking the water out. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Hey! Calm down, come on. It's me, okay? Calm down, I got you." Melody said, quickly holding Liam back up again. "I'm sorry, you weren't waking up. Are you okay?"

Liam stared at Melody with wide eyes, seeing the black eye she had from when Garrett knocked her out and then winced in pain as he remembered the stab wound on his chest, He groaned, and one of his hands came up to cover it, his heart rate quickening. "Where are we?"

"Well, I think-"

"Why are we in water?" Liam asked, cutting off Melody. "Why aren't I healing? Why aren't you healing? What's going on?"

"Whoa, hey, calm down." Melody said, grabbing the hand that wasn't clutching his wound.

"Calm down? Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down when I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with a stab wound and in five feet of water?!" Liam asked frustratedly.

"Hey!" Melody snapped, narrowing her eyes at Liam. "Liam, I am in the same situation as you, I know it's stressful, but you need to calm down so we can work this out. How am I supposed to answer any of your questions if you're sitting here freaking out on me?"

"Sorry." Liam mumbled hanging his head. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, look - I think we're at the bottom of a well. Probably somewhere in Beacon Hills forest, I mean, hopefully. And as for why we're not healing, I think we've been stabbed with a wolfsbane covered blade, same one Brett was. So we're not going to heal until we can get to Deaton." Melody explained as calmly as she could, but inside she was freaking out. 

"Deaton?" Liam asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I'll explain later." Melody said, waving her hand dismissively. 

"Okay...uh, last question." Liam said, moving his hand so he could hold Melody's hand properly. "Um, how do we get out of here if we're not healing and we're weaker?"

Melody sighed, hanging her head. "I don't know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott, albeit reluctantly, agreed to meet Garrett and a remote spot in the school. Said remote spot ended up being in between the school buses in the parking lot. Scott though this spot was pretty ridiculous actually, anyone could just walk past and spot them, and get Garrett arrested, but the True Alpha was too worried about his sister and his Beta at the moment to really care. Scott looked both way, making sure no-one was around before slipping in between the buses. Coming face to face with Garrett.

"Okay," Scott started, throwing his hands up in frustration. "What do you want? You want me to go to Stilinski? I can do that. Or I can talk to my father, he's an FBI agent."

Garrett chuckled, shaking his head as he rolled his eyes. "You think I want you talking to anyone with a badge? I'm not getting help from a werewolf because I want him to talk to someone."

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Scott exclaimed, narrowing his eyes at the Orphan before him.

"They're transferring Violet to a Federal facility. You're not going to let that happen." Garrett said, gesturing dangerously with his lacrosse stick dagger.

"How?" Scott asked with a sigh.

"They're going to put her in a car. We're going to follow it. We get ahead of it. You stop it." Garrett explained slowly, as if Scott was stupid.

"You want me to attack a car? That's your plan?" Scott exclaimed, his eyes wide in outrage.

"You're an Alpha. If you can't stop one little car, then two little Betas are going to die." Garrett said, narrowing his eyes at Scott. The Orphan lifted his lacrosse stick and uncapped it, the blad flinging out in front of Scott's face. "I stabbed your sister and your Beta with a blade dipped in wolfsbane. Once it gets to the heart, bad things happen."

As if hearing Garrett's threats all the way at the school, Melody and Liam began to panic in the bottom of the well. The two Betas were huddled against the wall, each of them using one hand to anchor themselves to the wall since they were becoming weaker, the other hands were clinging to each other in search of comfort. 

"Help!" Liam shouted, hoping someone above the surface of the well would hear him. "Help!"

"Scott! Is anybody there?!" Melody shouted, her voice wavering in fear and panic. "Please, somebody!"

"Somebody help us, please!" Liam cried out as Melody bit her lip, trying to force herself not to cry. She needed to stay strong, they both did, or they wouldn't make it out of the well alive.

"Help, somebody help us! Scott, please!"

"Help, please, help us, Scott! Oh, God. Help!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since agreeing to Garrett's plan, Scott was trying to find out when and where this car would be leaving and going to. But, unfortunately, he found out that his father was going to be going with Violet in the car. So, Scott took it upon himself to try and talk Rafael out of going but it wasn't really working.

"We're taking her now." Mr. McCall said dismissively as Scott followed him into through the Sheriff's Station.

"Dad, isn't that a little dangerous? I mean, Garrett's still out there." Scott said worriedly. "Maybe we should let someone else do it, Mr. McCall."

"I appreciate the concern, Scott, but after what happened with Katashi and losing evidence off an armoured truck, I'm not letting this out of my sight. And if you're still worried, you should know I've got Beacon Hills' finest coming with us." As if on cue Stilinski walked out of the holding cell area with Violet, whose hands were cuffed behind her back. "Hey, where's Mel? Isn't she usually with you?"

"Uh..." Scott hesitated as he tried to think of an excuse as to why Melody wasn't with him. "She's out with her friend, Liam."

"Hm, okay. Make sure she's back by ten, alright? I'll be home as soon as we've got Violet sorted, okay?" Rafael said, patting his son on the shoulder before leaving the Sheriff's Station, despite Scott's protests. Scott sighed before bidding a quick goodbye to his father and heading off to meet Garrett.

Scott and Garrett were in the front of Garrett's care as they discussed the plan. The two boys pulled up on the side of the highway, waiting for Rafael and Stilinski to surpass them as Garrett handed Scott a box. Scott tentatively opened it, and picked up whatever was inside, his heart dropped when he realised it was a fully loaded gun.

"This is not going to work." Scott said solemnly.

"All you have to do is stop the car. I'll take care of the rest." Garrett said vaguely, his eyes narrowing menacingly at Scott.

The sound of tires gliding across the floor made Scott's ears perk up and he glanced out of the window to see a black Federal vehicle driving past the car. Scott flicked up the hood of his hoodie, slouching down in his seat slightly. Garrett started the car up again and Scott sighed, he didn't really want to do this but as long as he got Melody and Liam back and Rafael and Stilinski didn't get hurt, he would be alright.

Garrett carefully pulled out of the parking space they were in and followed the black car down the dark road. Close enough behind it so they didn't lose the Federal vehicle but not so close that they would think they were being followed. After about five-ten minutes of following them, Scott started to get impatient and threw his hood off, side-eyeing Garrett.

"There's a stop sign half a mile ahead." Garrett said, noticing Scott's impatience.

"So we take out the tires with our claws?" Scott asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Teeth, claws, heat vision, whatever. Just stop them." Garrett said sternly. As the car pulled up to the stop sign, Garrett slowed down. "You ready?"

"Stop! Stop the car!" Scott suddenly shouted.

Scott leaned forward in his seat as Garrett quickly pulled to a stop. The car in front of them had been tipped over, several officers on the ground beside it either knocked out or groaning in pain. The tires screeched as the car finally stopped and Scott  hopped out of the car as quickly as possible. He broke out into a run, spotting the bodies on the floor

"Dad!" Scott shouted, running around the vehicle like a mad man, shouting for his dad but he couldn't find him, so he ran over to Stilinski who was lying on the ground with a bloody wound to his head. He crouched down beside Stilinski and went to help him up, but the Sheriff stopped him, waving his hand.

"Scott." Stilinski said, his voice breathless. The sound of a car door slamming turned Scott's attention to Garrett, who was getting out of the car, lacrosse stick in hand.

"She's not in the car. Violet's gone!" Scott explained frantically. Garrett ignored Scott, swinging his blade around wildly. the colour drained from Scott's face and he moved to stand, but Stilinski grabbed his arm.

"Scott, listen to me. Listen. They're still here. They're still here!" Stilinski warned.

Suddenly, from out of the depths of the shadows, a monstrous creature emerged. It had a human physique with claws and a skeleton animal head in place of a human head. It's armour was made of bone too, or at least it looked like it. It was a Berserker. The Berserker growled lowly, inching closer to Garrett as it's growls became more and more vicious. Garret, noticing the direction Scott was looking in, turned to look at the Berserker but seemed ultimately unfazed by it.

"You want me? Come on. Come and get me!" Garrett challenged, swinging the lacrosse blade more violently and threateningly. "Come and get me." Garrett tentatively edged closer to the Berserker, doing tricks with his blade to try and emphasise the threat he posed. "Yeah, that's right! You're not so big. You're not so big-"

Garrett was cut off by another Berserker coming out from the shadows and shoving their claws straight through Garrett's chest. The Berserker lifted him of the ground, growling frighteningly as Garrett's blade dropped from his hands. Scott scrambled to his feet and rushed forward, only to be stabbed in the side with a claw. The last thing he heard before he blacked out was Stilinski shouting his name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Scott woke up, he didn't exactly expect to be at Deaton's. His vision was blurry and his head was throbbing but he forced himself to keep his eyes open, and attempted to push himself into a seated position, only to be gently pushed back down. 

"Hey, there." Deaton said, making Scott look around in confusion. "I was actually hoping you would be out for a few more minutes." Scott carefully lifted his head and looked down at his side which had a large claw thing sticking out of it.

"Scott." Argent said as he came to stand beside Scott's head. "This is going to hurt."

Scott breathing became heavier, but he nodded his head, keeping his eyes glued on the claw as Argent tentatively wrapped his hand around it. Scott's breathing quickened even more and his eyes darted from the claw to Argent in fear. His hands balled into fists as Argent slowly started to pull out the claw, and as Argent got closer and closer to pulling it out completely he started to scream. Scott's claws began to dig in his palms as Argent completely yanked out the claw and he suddenly lurched forward, falling off of the table. Argent quickly caught him, holding him up by the elbow.

"You all right?" Argent asked concernedly. Scott's breathing slowed slightly and he nodded his head.

"Where's my dad and the Sheriff?" Scott asked as Deaton pressed a tissue to Scott's wound.

"They're at the hospital. They're both doing fine." Deaton said reassuringly "Hold this."

"It was Kate." Scott said, avoiding looking at Argent. "It was her and the Berserkers."

"We know." Argent said with a sigh. "But they move fast. And they don't leave much in the way of tracks."

"We have to find her. She's got Violet." Argent and Deaton gave Scott confused looks. "I think Violet knows where Liam and Melody are."

"Then as much as this hurt, it could probably also help." Deaton said, holding out the Berserker claw. "Can either of you get a scent?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam sat at the bottom of the well as Melody attempted to climb the walls, managing, so far, to keep a steady grip on the slippery rocks. Her sneakers dug into the cracks in between the stones and her hands gripped the rocks with so much strength, she was afraid they might crumble. The young werewolf was exhausted and hurting, but she forced herself to keep climbing. If she managed to get out, she could find a way to save Liam. 

Melody got about half way up the wall before her sneakers found a couple of rocks that were just a bit too slippery, too much moss covering them for them to be climbable. She gasped as she lost her footing, dangling above the water with only her hands to hold her up. She heard Liam trying to encourage her from down below and tried her hardest to try and use her upper-body strength to pull her up far enough for her to find a safer rock to step on. But, as Melody's terrible luck would have it, she accidentally grabbed a crack stone and it crumbled, cutting her hand and making it so she was hanging on by only one hand. 

"No, shit, no, no, no." She mumbled as she felt her fingers slipping from the stone she was holding onto. She glanced down and saw Liam stood in the middle of the water pool at the bottom of well. She gestured with her cut hand for Liam to move frantically, her grip continuing to slip. "Mo-"

She cut herself off with a scream as he grip finally went and she began falling down from the wall. Her scream echoed throughout the entire well as she scrambled, trying to grab onto another rock, but she simply just cut her other hand as she was falling at too quick of speed. Melody landed in the water with a loud splash, the water feeling like sharp knives stabbing into her back when she smacked down onto it.

"Fuck." She shouted, her eyes screwing up in pain as she pushed herself to lean against the wall, tipping her head back against the wall as she held her cut hands to her chest. Liam waded through the water until he was in front of Melody, concern evident in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, staring at her hands which had blood dripping from them. Melody shook her head, releasing a shaky breath as she forced her eyes open, unshed tears sparkling in the moonlight. "You got so far that time, half way. That's really good!"

"Yeah, I guess." Melody said, her voice breaking slightly as she fought back her urge to cry. "I don't think I'll be able to go again, though."

Melody held her hands out towards Liam, showing her the bleeding cuts that littered her olive skin. Liam sighed and wrapped his hands around her wrist, carefully pulling them into the water to clean them slightly. Luckily, the water was fresh water, and not salt, so the water didn't make Melody's pain worse, but they still stung like hell. Melody's breathing was heavy and irregular as she bit her lip, struggling against her insane urge to cry. Unfortunately, she lost the battle and tear fell from her warm brown eyes, getting lost in the drips of water on her face. Liam noticed though and pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly as she sobbed into the crook of his neck.

"It's okay." Liam whispered to her, his arms winding around her waist, careful to avoid the stab wound on her side. "It's okay, we'll be okay. We'll get out of here, I swear. Just let it out, it's okay to cry."

That's when Melody fell apart, the weight of everything that had happened in the past few of days hitting her like a truck. She'd had two near death experiences in three days and she just couldn't keep it together anymore. She sobbed into Liam's shoulder, her whole body shaking, partly from the cold but mainly because of her tears. Liam bit his lip, trying not to cry himself as he held Melody tightly. After a couple more minutes, Melody calmed down and pulled away, not bothering to wipe away her tears as her face was already wet. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered, hanging her head. "I'm sorry, I should be trying to keep it together."

"It's okay, Melody." Liam assured, his hands coming up to cradle Melody's cut ones. "Like I said, it's okay to cry. We're in a traumatic situation, it's going to take a toll on you. You don't have to be strong all the time."

"I'm sorry." She simply stated again.

"Stop apologising." Liam said, smiling gently.

"Sorry." She said again, making both teens let out choked chuckles. 

"Okay, you rest for a little. Try and regain some of your strength and I'll try, alright?" Liam suggested, Melody simply nodded in agreement. Liam sighed and, before he could think too much about it, he leaned forward and kissed Melody's cheek, making the both of them blush despite the cold. "We'll be okay." Liam reiterated before moving away from Melody and starting to climb the wall.

He struggled at first, losing his footing every now and again, but he managed to keep climbing. Melody cheered him on, trying her hardest to encourage him as much as she could. Liam's determination to get himself and Melody out of this godforsaken well fuelled him, and he kept pushing, kept pulling himself up, kept climbing. He seemed to be going strong, that was until he reached the point where Melody had gotten up too. He reached the series of slippery rocks that Melody had lost her grip on and found himself slipping in a similar fashion.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Liam exclaimed as his feet and hands slipped, they slipped so much that he eventually slipped and fell, splashing into the water just like Melody. Melody gasped, her hands coming up to block her face as Liam hit the water with a large splash, the water spraying in all different directions. Liam resurfaced quickly, water dripping from his hair and into his eyes. "Come on!"

A wave of anger, frustration and pain overcame Liam and he slammed his fist into the wall, cutting his knuckles and making them bleed. He yelled out in pain, looking down at the cuts with wide eyes as Melody waded over to him. She looked at him with wide eyes and, just as he did with her, cradled his injured hand in hers, ignoring the pain she felt in her own cuts.

"Do you want to take a break? I can try again." Melody offered, tilting her head.

"No." Liam said, shaking his head and pulling his hand out of hers. "No, I need to keep trying. I need to to get us out of here."

"Why don't we try together?" Melody suggested, moving over to the wall as well. "That way we can help each other."

"You think that would work?" Liam inquired, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I do." Melody said, smiling gently.

"Then, let's do it." Liam agreed, nodding his head. The two Betas moved over to the wall properly and got firm grip on the rocks, preparing to lift themselves up. They glanced over at each other, the both of them smiling as reassuringly as they could.

"Hey, Li?" Melody called out, Liam made a noise of acknowledgment. "We can do this. I believe in you."

"I believe in you, too." Liam said sincerely.

And with that, the young Betas began to climb the wall again. Together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was really difficult to write and I don't really know why. But look! Lilody are being cuties <3

Also, what do you think of that ship name? Lilody? Do you like it or should I come up with another? Comment your suggestions!

Also this has not been proofread please comment any spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes or just mistakes in general pls

Bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
21.6K 694 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
107K 5K 61
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
9.9K 171 30
Previously called 'Derek Hale's Mate' Credit cover goes to the amazing person who created this picture, I found it on google but wanted to credit th...