MiChaeng with a Happy Ending

Por penguberry

So, this story is about MiChaeng. It's a fanfic but, some of the scenes here happened in real life. I repeat... Más

Prologue
1: Meeting You
2: Shy Cub
3: J-line
4: Hospital
5: SIXTEEN
6: First Moment
7: MiChaeng
8: Royal Ships
9: Fan Service
10: Sailing
11: Shopping with a Cub
12: Pancake
13: Rules
14: Love Life
15: Cheer up
16: MiNayeon with SaTzu
17: First Vlive Together
18: Ttalgi
19: You Can't Avoid Me, Chaeyoung
20: Betrayal
21: Mina
22: Anxiety
23: Plan
24: Making Things Right
25: Feel Special MiChaeng
26: Things Without & With Mina
27: Jelly Cub
28: Fansign without Mina
29: Anniversary
30: Christmas 2019
31: First actual date
32: Minari's day
33: Happy birth- break up day, Chaeyoung
34: Mina Marupok
36: Making up with Somi
37: Jeongyeon
38: for Chaeyoung
39: Hanging
40: 2Yeon & DubChaeng & Mina Day
41: Happy Chaeyoung Day!
42: TTT & Secret Friend
43: Momo
44: Filming
45: Happy Birthday, Darling
46: MiChaeng in Variety shows 1
47: MiChaeng in Variety shows 2
48: Break Up ft. Another TTT
49: Hair cut
50: New beginning... or not?
51: Engagement and Plans
52: Thank you, Family
53: Process
54: Happy Mina Day!
55: Chaeyoung day...
56: What went wrong?
57: Sudden Turn of Events
58: Tragedy
59: Now or Never
60: The Future We All Wanted
61: Truth
62: New life without each other
63: Katarina
64: Katarina 2
65: I love you, for eternity
Epilogue
Author's note
Hi!

35: SaiDaTzu

641 7 3
Por penguberry

Third person's POV

(This chapter starts from January 2020 and it pays more attention to the other girls than MiChaeng)

Twice are now on their dorm and Momo and Jihyo are now having a conversation.

"Jihyo, how's your relationship with Daniel?" Momo asked cause she always distracts Jyp-nim and the other staffs when Jihyo goes on a date with Daniel.

"It's fine, we're doing good. What about you? Anything new with Heechul?" Jihyo asked. Yes, she knew or, all the girls knew that Momo has been on a relationship with Heechul.

Both Momo and Heechul fall in love with each other as time goes by and on 2019, Heechul decided to court Momo and Momo said yes.

Momo then told all the girls and they were really happy, except Dahyun.

Dahyun have been having some feelings for Momo but I guess, Momo isn't into her. So, she decided to stay away from Momo and Sana has been with her.

Dahyun didn't know that Sana was already in love with her for years. Sana just doesn't have the courage to confess so she secretly loved Dahyun and care for her all the time.

While Tzuyu, she's healing herself from a broken heart. She confessed to Sana knowing that Sana loved Dahyun.

Flashback

(2018)

Tzuyu has made many memories with Sana and she treasured all of it. That made Tzuyu fall in love with her. But she noticed that Sana would pay attention to her more when they're in public or when people are looking at them. She didn't think much of it and continue to be with Sana cause that makes her happy.

As time goes by, Tzuyu decided to confess to Sana for Sana to know her feelings but when the day came and Tzuyu wants to confess, she overheard Sana and Chaeyoung's conversation.

"Sana-unnie, what about you? I already told you my secret. It's not fair if I'm the only one who told you..." Chaeyoung uttered, blushing.

"Guess they're talking about their love life again." Tzuyu thought while eavesdropping cause she's really curious if Sana loves her or not.

"Actually... I like someone." Sana said.

"It's Dahyun." She added and blushed.

Chaeyoung was shock when she heard that.

Tzuyu wasn't even expecting that.

"Woah unnie! I thought it's Tzuyu..."

"No, silly... Tzuyu feels like a little sister to me and all of the sweetness I showed her when we're public is just a fan service... Ever since the day we're together, Dahyun has been always in my heart..."

"And about Tzuyu, I like her but not as a lover but as a sister."

"Oh, okay... But you shouldn't flirt with anyone if you want Dahyun to be yours and you should make her yours you know... Dahyun said to me that she might have some feelings with Momo."

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, I do flirt with everyone and it's because I'm not ready to tell her yet... I don't want to be obvious to her, duh!"

"Also, I knew that Dahyun will be mine cause Momo and Heechul has been secretly going out to have dates but they're not dating yet they're in a stage of courting." Sana giggled.

"You're right but you should prepare yourself if you won't confess to her, she might be taken by some another person." Chaeyoung teased.

"Yah!" Sana shouted, then their conversation continued but Tzuyu didn't eavesdrop anymore cause she's hurt for what she heard.

Tzuyu locked herself up in her room, crying.

"Sana you pabo. You should have told me from the start..." She mumbled while crying.

Few days passed and fortunately, Tzuyu got over it. She's an introvert so she didn't tell anyone and just let herself heal. Surprisingly, she was healing quickly and she thinks that maybe, Sana is just her puppy love.

After thinking about it, Tzuyu decide to also love Sana secretly after she confessed.

Yes, she planned to confess to her again for Sana to be aware of her feelings and after that, she won't bother Sana anymore and treat her like Sana treats her.

"Sana-unnie, can you stay here for a moment?" Tzuyu called Sana when the girls went out to go back to their dorm.

"Why, Tzuyu-ah?"

"I want to tell you something..."

"Sana, we're going now!" Mina called Sana.

Tzuyu was worried if Sana won't stay but Sana responded.

"I'm gonna go back with Tzuyu, Mina-yah. See you later~" sana waved her hand then went to Tzuyu.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Sana..."

"What...?" Sana looked confused.

"I just want you to know that I have feelings for you... As a lover." Tzuyu mumbled.

Sana was shocked and for a moment, she couldn't say anything.

"It's okay, Sana-unnie." Tzuyu smiled.

"I already knew that you love Dahyun, so don't feel bad... I just want you to know that I have feelings for you so I won't regret for not doing anything." Tzuyu added.

Sana then hugged Tzuyu.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah... But thank you..."

"No, I should be the one thanking you Sana-unnie, you made me feel love."

End of flashback

Momo's in a relationship with Heechul, Jihyo's with Kang Daniel, 2Yeon and MiChaeng dating.

They all have such a happy love lives and they deserve all of it cause Twice deserve to be loved by whom they loves.

Only Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu are now single but it's different with SaiDa cause Dahyun still doesn't realize her feelings for Sana.

Dahyun just sometimes jokes with Sana being her woman and Sana loved it, she just keeps flirting with Dahyun to make her fall for her.

More and more has just been released and it made people want more and more from twice.

Twice has been spoiling onces with comebacks and variety shows. They're even promoted by international shows.

"Dahyun-ah~ what should we eat?" Sana asked while she was cuddling Dahyun on the couch while they watch the show where they're in.

"I'm not hungry yet." Dahyun replied.

"But I am!"

"You should order for yourself."

"I want to eat with you." Sana pouted.

"I said, I'm not hungry yet." Dahyun said while increasing the volume of the tv.

"Listen to me, it's lunch time now and it's time to eat!"

"I'm gonna eat later."

Sana then snapped.

"Give me the remote." Sana said seriously.

"No, I don't want to~" Dahyun complained.

"Okay." Sana then left which made Dahyun confused.

"What's her deal? It's just lunch..." Dahyun thought while she continue to watch the show.

Then, few days have passed and she's been missing Sana.

Sana doesn't spend her time with Dahyun anymore and always avoids her. She's now hanging out a lot more with Tzuyu cause all of the other members are busy with their lovers.

Sana's POV

I think it's time for me to make a move. I already did everything to make her fall for me but this Dubu is sure dumb when it comes to love.

I planned to avoid Dahyun for her to realize her feelings cause sometimes, you will know your real feelings when that person is already gone but she has a chance for me cause I'm just waiting for her to discover it.

You might think that I'm just a playgirl and flirts with everyone but I'm loyal to the person who got my heart, the one and only Dahyun.

I know that it's just been months that her hearts been broken because of Momo but I also knew that she just got attached by Momo and I'm the one whom she loves.

I'm also hanging out with Tzuyu cause she already knew my plan and she's happy to help. I already thought of her feelings and told her all of that but she said she's good. I hope so...

"Tzuyu-ah, when will you think Dahyun would give up on this plan?" Sana asked Tzuyu.

They're now on the kitchen and Tzuyu's preparing something.

"I don't know, maybe sooner..."

"She's taking too long." Sana complained.

"Dumb Dubu!" She added.

They then heard a sound and it seems like it comes from Dahyun's room.

Tzuyu then looked upstairs and said, "She's coming."

As Dahyun was going down, she saw Sana. She was hugging Tzuyu.

They looked like a couple who's cooking for their romantic dinner.

Dahyun then got angry and she didn't knew why and went down quickly. She then grabbed Sana's hand aggressively.

"Dahyun it hurts..."

Dahyun wasn't listening to her. She just kept going until they got out and they went inside their car to avoid some paparazzi's.

"Dahyun-ah... You're being scary..." Sana almost cried for what Dahyun did.

"Tell me the truth Sana, are you going out with Tzuyu?" Dahyun faced Sana without caring about anything.

Sana then looked back at Dahyun.

"And what if we are?" She replied.

"How could you?!" Dahyun almost shouted out of pain.

"How could you do this to me?"

"How could you make me feel that you love me then leave me...?" Dahyun cried.

"You're so unfair, Sana..." Dahyun then looked down to hide her tears.

"You're the one who's unfair, Dahyun."

"I've been with you all along, loving you and all you can think of was Momo."

Dahyun then looked back at Sana, looking confuse.

"W-what do you m-mean...?" Dahyun uttered.

"Tzuyu and I aren't going out and we never will. She already knew my feelings." Sana looked away.

"You know what? You're so dumb Dahyun."

"I'm not dumb..."

"Yes you are."

"I've loved you for a long time and you didn't even know it."

"It's because you've been flirting with everyone..."

"Come on, Dahyun! Open your eyes! How could you say that when I treated you better than anyone else?!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Can't you see that I love you? Can't you feel it?"

"I did..."

"Then why?!"

"It's because you've been confusing and driving me crazy..." Dahyun then hugged Sana.

"I love you too... I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner..."

"Pabo..." Sana hugged her back.

They broke the hug and looked at each other.

Sana then claimed Dahyun's lips and Dahyun responded to that.

"You're officially mine now..." Sana mumbled.

"I love you..." She added.

"I love you too..."

They then kissed again and hugged each other.

"We should go back now or Tzuyu will be worried." Dahyun giggled.

"You're right..."

They both then laughed and went back to their dorm while their hands intertwined with each other and to their surprise, all of the girls were there, waiting for them.

"Oooh, what's this?" Jeongyeon teased while pointing at their hands.

The two of them blushed.

"Yah! Jeongyeon, you made my bro blushed." Chaeyoung said while looking at Dahyun who looked like tomato.

All of them laughed.

Suddenly, Sana interrupted their laughter.

"Dahyun and I are now together~" She announced while showing their intertwined hands.

All of the girls then looked at Tzuyu cause they all know how Tzuyu feels about Sana.

"What?" Tzuyu asked.

Silence filled the room.

"Don't worry, unnies. I already knew all of this. And, I'm happy for them." Tzuyu smiled.

"Congrats you two." She added.

All of them hugged Tzuyu cause she's so brave for doing that.

Then, all of them have their own lover except Tzuyu but Tzuyu is all loved by the girls so she have nothing to be envious of.

Author's note

I made this chapter for all of the girls cause I've just been writing about MiChaeng and I want them to have their own time as well. I also shipped SaiDa too so I dedicated this chapter to them. They're my first ever ship cause I was a Dahyun stan before and I hated Tzuyu because she's been shipped with Sana most of the time but I gradually liked all of them specially Tzuyu and I became a MiChaeng shipper and a Mina stan as time passed and knew all of them. Hope you like this update, thank you for reading ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 165 14
I made this for my friend who requested this and my warning is that is a G!P fanfic so please be careful reading this and it's my first time writing...
243K 5.8K 84
Twice members x Reader This is my first fan fiction and I am sorry if it is bad. I will try to improve the story time by time. May or may not contai...
9.6K 373 29
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
1.7K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...