โžต๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐Š.๐€๏ฟฝ...

By desisexual

In which a red headed sadist takes interest in an average otaku whom wants to get away from him. (Cover... More

Cast and Synopsis
Author's Note
Prologue
Midnight Shenanigans (Filler)
Later that Day (Filler)
Sleeping Beauty
To Kill an Octopus
Proper Introductions
The Set Up
One Step Closer
One Step and a Half Closer (Filler)
Beach Day
Crush
Delivery Girl (Filler)
The Date
Sonic Ninja: The Prequel
A Night to Remember
H.O.E
Why Can't You Remember? (Filler)
Y/N x Terasaka???
The Tie (Filler)
Comfort (Filler)
Ms. Popular
500 Reads Special
Standards (Filler)
Author's note
Mommy's Dearest
Sorry (Author's Note)
Simp (Filler)
๏ฟผ [Deleted Scene] Valentines Day
Daycare
The Princess and the Sadist (Filler)
15k Special
A/N-November

1k Special

3.4K 97 61
By desisexual

Teacher x Teacher AU

"L/N-sensei please accept my feelings," a young boy bowed before me with a marigold that resembled his blonde hair.

"Ono-kun, I can't accept your feelings," I smiled sadly at him. "Why not sensei?!," his brown eyes widened.

"You do realize I'm like 10 years older than you?"

"That's a lie! You're only 24!," he shouted in desperation. 'What is this guy my stalker,' I thought as I slowly backed away.

"How could you after all of our extra curricular activities," he shouted angrily. Was this guy delusional? I only helped him with his English homework.

"Didn't you tell him about our 'extra curricular activities,' L/N-sensei?"

I turned around to see Akabane-sensei leaning by the door frame. "It's late, shouldn't you be home by now?," He questioned Ono-kun walking toward us.

"Akabane-sensei," he shouted in surprise. "He's right, Ono-kun you should get going," I explained.

"I'm not leaving until you accept my feelings!," he exclaimed. He sounds like a spoiled 5 year old. "Are you already in a relationship?," he asked sadly. "Yes she is," Akabane-sensei said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and winking at me.

"You're lying!," he exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but it's true, Akabane-sensei and I have been going out for a little while now," I blushed bashfully.

"Sorry dude, she prefers actual men with money," Akabane-sensei gloated.

"L/N-sensei I know you're lying! You said that you would never like Akabane-sensei in a romantic way! No matter how handsome and rich he was!"

Won't this kid shut up?! "I lied. I love him, now please leave," I hugged Akabane-sensei.

The boy ran out of the room with tears in his eyes. Ugh, kids are so annoying.

"Thank you for your help Akabane-sensei," I said releasing him from my hug.

"Did you really say that?," he asked with no emotion.

"I mean you and Okuda-sensei have always been the talk of the faculty," I giggled.

"We should get going," I said trying to get away from the awkward tension. I picked up my bag and began to exit the classroom.

"Aren't you coming Akabane-sensei?," I asked turning toward him. "No you go ahead," he frowned. Sigh, I hope this doesn't make things awkward between us.

The Next Day

'Mr. Akabane and Ms. L/N please report to the principal's office.' What the hell did I do? "Ohh, L/N-sensei's in trouble," my class teased.

"Ohh, Class 2-A has a test tomorrow," I countered as I leaved the room. The sound of groans and complaints filled my classroom as I contently skipped to the principal's office.

"Y/N, the Principal's waiting for you inside his office alongside Akabane-sensei," Kaede, the secretary, stated happily. Ugh, I want to go home.

Kayano and I go way back from college. We always helped each other get over our boyfriends and other daily struggles. "We're still on for tonight right?," I asked before opening the door to the Principal's office.

"Sorry, I have to cancel. Shiota-sensei just asked me out," she cheered. "Well have fun Kaede. Don't do anything I wouldn't," I smirked.

"Y/N!"

"Sorry, I took so long," I stated calmly entering the room. "That's ok L/N-san, please sit next to Akabane-san."

I did as the Principal said and sat next to the red headed man. "Why'd you call us here teach?," Akabane-sensei asked putting his feet on the Principal's desk.

Was this man crazy?! "Karma behave," the principal whined comically as threw a tantrum. What? I was frozen by the fact that the principal was so childish.

"Korosensei, I think you're making L/N-sensei uneasy," Akabane-sensei laughed. Doesn't that mean unkillable? The black haired man coughed and sat back down.

"Let's get straight to the point." What's with the sudden change of personality?!

"You two are the hottest teachers and students love you," Korosensei said in a serious tone. "What do you want us to do about that? I mean L/N-sensei could start by not wearing such short skirts,"Akabane-sensei said eying my thighs.

Was this guy some sort of pervert?! I bashfully hid my thighs with my hands as he let out a hearty laugh. "You're too cute L/N-sensei," he laughed.

"Ahem," Korosensei coughed. We diverted our attention back to the ravenette. "I want you two to plan this year's prom for our graduating class," he said.

"Sir, don't the students usually plan these kind of events?,"I asked shocked.

"Yeah but last year, too many students got drunk, a lot of fornication in public areas, in short it was a mess," he sweat dropped.

"I'm making you and Karma do it, you'll be rewarded handsomely," he bribed. "I'm in," I said without hesitation.

"Oh and also there's going to be a raffle for this year's fundraiser, whose ever name is picked will go on a date with one of you," he smiled.

"There's no way, I'm taking a high school student on a date," Akabane-sensei said annoyed. "The students have to be eighteen and older to participate-"

"No," he declined.

"There's also a chance that you could win a date with L/N-sensei."

"What?"

"I'm in."

Did he just accept?

"Good from today on you're the Prom Committee," Korosensei sang. 'He makes it sound so weird,' I visibly cringed.

"Let's do our best L/N-sensei," Akabane-sensei smiled. "Yeah," I stated happily.

"Oh and L/N-sensei."

"What's up?"

"Don't fall too hard for me."

...

"He's such a tease! I'm telling you Kaede," I said as I put on my cleanser. "Yeah he's been like that, since we were in middle school," she giggled.

"He's so annoying," I complained sitting on my bed. Suddenly an unknown number texted me. "Hey Kaede, I'm turning in, good night."

"Goodnight," she said as I hanged up our Profiletime call.

1-xxx-xxx-xxxx

hey, l/n-san this is karma

who?

akabane (¬_¬;)

ohh, akabane-sensei, how'd u
get my number?

kayano

(⇀‸↼‶) how dare she?!

how dare she what?
give ur number to your sexy
coworker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i gave rio my number myself

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

anyways, i assumed you contacted
me pertaining to our assignment

no

what?

i just wanted to text you (・ω<)☆

(・_・;)
why tho...

because i think you're cute
╮(︶▽︶)╭

we have plenty of cute coworkers
kayano, okuda, isogai

my best friend has a thing
for kayano, okuda is not my type,
i'm straight

how was i supposed to know tht
(°ㅂ°╬)

good point let's get to know
eachother <333

no

my name is karma akabane
24 year old graduate of Tōgyō college
in tokyo and as you know i teach math and
economics

...

just do it

ugh fine.
my name is y/n l/n
24 year old graduate of xxx college
in canada
i teach english and philosophy

i could hear your sigh from here

cool

you're so boring

i get that a lot akabane-san

call me karma

why should i?

are u usually this cold?

to strangers yes (ง ื▿ ื)ว

we aren't strangers :(((

ok then if we're not strangers
when's my birthday?

m/d

stalker..

there's a birthday board
in the faculty lounge...

oh i forgot (눈_눈)

oh and how's ono doing?

he didn't come to school today

such a shame...

what did u do?

nothing! see you tomorrow
princess (≧◡≦ )♡
[seen]

He can be such a weirdo sometimes, but he's cute I guess it makes up for it. He had me thinking what did happen to Ono-kun? He never missed a day of school in his life.

I turned on my TV, to take my mind off of the boy.  I wonder what's on the news. "A teenager has been found brutally murdered off xxx Street."

That's enough TV, for one night. I checked all my doors and windows before peacefully drifting to sleep.

The Next Day

As I entered my class that I had for second period, I noticed that it was more quiet than usual. What's up with Class 3-B today? Did someone die?

"Good morning," I chirped.

No response. "Hey, am I missing something?," I asked in an annoyed tone. "Sensei, didn't you hear? Ono-kun died yesterday," a student spoke up.

He what?

"Yeah, he was found last night with a 3 stab wounds to his face," another spoke. I shuddered at the brutality of his murder.

"I didn't do it," I heard a voice outside. I opened the door to see Kiyoshi Doi, a well known delinquent, being apprehended by the police.

"Hey, let go of him!," Doi-kun's girlfriend, Yua Sasaki, screamed with tears running down her dark face.

"Hey, do you guys have an arrest warrant?," I intervened, walking to the commotion. "We do in fact," an officer spoke.

Crap. Just maintain composure Y/N, you can win this. "Can I see your evidence against him then?," I asked.

"No can do ma'am," he responded. "I'm sorry, but are you refusing me? I bet you don't have any evidence to begin with," I stated confidently.

"And who are you supposed to be? Some underpaid teacher?," the other asked mockingly. "I get paid more than you honey."

"Ma'am please behave, we have the power to arrest you," the officer said with a threatening voice.

"Do it. Arrest me I wanted to see daddy anyways," I smiled.

"Daddy?," the four of them asked simultaneously. "You do know F/N L/N right," I giggled at their confusion.

"You're bluffing!," one yelled.

"Would you like me to call him then?"

"Do it!"

I took out my phone and called my dad. "I'll put him on speaker just for you," I winked.

"Hello."

"Hey, dad! How're you?," I asked.

"Hey, honey. I'm good. What's up?"

"Um officers #3638 and #6389 are harassing my students and I, please deal with them."

The men shuddered at my statement.

"Sorry honey, but they're investigating."

"Investigating? They're arresting my students!"

"That's not their assignment. Baby girl, I have a proposition for you. I'm putting you in charge of this case."

"Huh?"

"Prove that your student is innocent and bring in the real killer. I believe in you."

"Right."

To be continued...

(Hi, thanks for 1k (now 3k😭) I didn't even know I took that long. As I promised here's the special, I really liked the idea of a teacher x teacher with a little twist. If there's any cringe please DM me your complaints. And thank you for all the get well wishes💕).

(I also want to start making smut for my upcoming stories but it makes me cringe🥲).

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC