Min Mafia Siblings.

By WriterMinHoney

Min Yoonmi and Min Yoongi who are mafia siblings with a single father. Their father fell in love with a women... More

Introduction.
Knowing about marriage
Meeting Kim brothers
Bonding With Jin
Shopping, acceptance and realization
Wedding
BONDING WITH YOONGI
The stalker and gifts
The Fight Part 2
Dad's shocking news
Mafias in whole family
Dad's Brother and cousin
Hidden Detectives
Hard Plans
Siblings
Sana
Vicky
Injured...
Excuse me, you!!
Lucky by Luck
Him
He has... He had?
Akria?
yo
We live and Die, together!
The war begans
We win?
It's going to be peaceful?
heyyyyyyyy
author's note

The Fight

2.6K 71 5
By WriterMinHoney

"Wow hyung they all are too good looking i will never remove them"- VMinKook
"Well indeed they are we will also never remove them"- HopeNamjin

Min's pov.

"Good they like it and decide to never remove it"- Yoongi
"Hm... now let's go we have things to handle"- Yoonmi

Then we both made our way to a secret room that is in our bedroom. No one knows about that room not even dad.

"So what's the matter?"- Yoongi
"The Stalker"- Yoonmi
"The stalker?"- Yoongi
"Yes it's like he knows that we will find that he is stalking. So he intelligently walked and looked at us in the way that none of the cameras can catch his clues"- Yoonmi
"Interesting"- Yoongi
"That's all what you can say?"- Yoonmi
"Yeah for now i can say this much only and sleep now we will show our real colours tomorrow and you're not wearing those fucking lenses and covering those tattoos of your's tomorrow"- Yoongi
"Really oppa?"- Yoonmi
"Yes"- Yoongi
''I am super excited for tomorrow bye good night"- Yoonmi

She said and ran towards the bathroom and removed all her makeups and slept and Yoongi also slept because he was super tired (A/n's note: well your real eye color is red)

●○Next Morning○●

Yoonmi and Yoongi got ready in a type of mafia clothes. And Yoonmi wore a type of clothes that showed her tattoos

Yoongi:

Yoongi's tattoos:

Yoonmi:

Yoonmi's right hand tattoo:

Yoonmi's left hand tattoo:

Yoonmi's eyes:

"That's my great known sister"- Yoongi

Yoonmi just winked at him and they both made there way towards the dinning room where Kims were drinking milk and as they saw Yoonmi and Yoongi they chocked in there drinks and started coughing hard and Mins just smirk at there condition and sat at there places and saw breakfast ready on there places. They both started eating without bothering about Kims. After a while Kims calm down and started eating silently as they all got scared because of there tattoos. Even Jin got scared a lil. Then they made there way to university by there bikes well at first they wore a coat that covered there tattoos.

Yoongi's coat:

Yoonmi's coat:

(Choose any color you want)

Then as they got off there bikes they removed there coats and the students present there gasps. We smirked but we didn't see our bullies. Kiny and Jack. Well Kiny and team is Yoonmi's bullies and Jack and team is Yoongi's bullies. They made there way towards there class and saw Jungkook and Taehyung in Yoonmi's class and Jin and Namjoon in Yoongi's class. As they entered Kims looked down because of fear. And students gasped.

Yoonmi's pov.

Today me and Suga thought to go to same cafe. Then i saw Tae and Kook looking down and i could see fear in there eyes. I went and purposely sat in middle of them they gave me place without a word. And i could feel some stares no someone glaring at me. I almost all the girls in the class glaring at us.
"WHAT?"- Me
"YOU ARE SITTING WITH OUR OPPAS"- Girls

I could heard Kims cursing them for taking there names.

"OH SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?"- Me
"YOU WILL SEE IN CAFE"- Girls
"Let's see"- Me
"Wow sis your great"- Jungkook
"I know oppa just wait and watch what happens in the cafe"- Me
"I am excited"- Tae
"Me too"- Me
"Me three"- Jungkook

Then we saw teacher coming in she saw me and diverted her eyes as she knew who i was. I stood up and Tae and Kook looked at me and also Mrs. Kang saw at me.
"Is there any problem Ms. Min?"- Mrs. Kang
"Yes i wanna go out with these two"- Me

I saw Tae and Kook a lil shocked on me directly asking teacher to bunk classes.

"Um... y-you thr-three ca-can go-go"- Mrs. Kang

I saw Taekook smiling widely and i smirked teacher's feared condition. Then i saw all the girls again glaring at me. I didn't give a fuck about there glares and went with them.

"Oh god thank you very much sis you are the best. We love you a lot"- VKook
"I love you both too so wanna play games?"- Me
"Where"- Tae
"Just follow me"- Me

Then they did as i said and followed me and i took them to our secret room. There were shocked to see the room then i removed overwatch and asked them they wanna play it. They agreed then i set a alarm clock at time lil before of lunch.

☆Time Skip After Lunch☆

As i reached there i saw Yoongi making a announcement. I saw kiny and her minions but they were no where i smirked as i thought i will make a announcement too.

Yoongi's pov.
As i went to cafe i saw Yoonmi was not there still now but i knew Jack and his minions will surely bully me today because i sat with his girlfriend today. But it wasn't my fault Mrs. Wang told me to. Well i want to punch many peoples today so why not have a try. Then i sat a place with my eyes close and head on table. After a while i heard footsteps coming towards me i knew who it was i still pretend as i am sleeping to let him do something. Then i felt a cold liquid pouring at my face i smirked then i opened my eyes and saw around 20 boys covering me. They think they can bully me even if i am alone i can fight with 100 peoples those too fully well-builted.
"Do you think you can change your tag after showing those tattoos and wearing these types of clothes? You're still a nerd and you will always be"- Hunter.
"What do you want"- Me
"Talking back huh? Mr. Jack let's show what we can do"- Boy3

Them Jack took my neck and started choking me. But it did nothing to me. I hold his hand threw him towards the table which i was sitting the table broke and i think Jack too. Then Hunter came from back to punch me at my head but i bended down and hold his legs and crashed him to another table. Then to boys hold me and one boy tried to punch me but my hands were strong i made the two boys who were holding me to bang there heads to each other. The fight gone on till everyone was injured to dead. Then i went to Hunter and Jack who were laying on the floor they started stumbling back as i came forward. Then i held there neck and started choking them. After a while i left there necks.

"LISTEN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. ANYONE WOULD EVEN TRY TO TOUCH ME OR BREAK MY SLEEP THEY WILL BE IN WORST PLACE THAN THEM *points at jack and hunter* AND YES IF YOU WANNA TELL YOUR DEAR FATHER THEN GO AND TELL ALL THE SHIT YOU WANNA TELL. I DON'T CARE AND COME BACK TO ME AND HURT ME. I SWEAR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMA. AND FROM TODAY NO ONE WOULD DARE TO COME NEAR ME. WILL YOU?"- me
"N-no kin-king"- Everyone

I smirked and then i told them to take them to infirmity. Then i saw Yoonmi standing at the enterance. and clapping then i looked around the school to see this baster's sister Kiny but she is no where. I smirked at knowing that she will also have chance to beat someone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 8.2K 21
Wherein Min Yoongi is a mafia boss and has a 5 years old son named Min Jungkook- who is eager to have a complete family and so the younger decided to...
1.6K 66 8
Min Yoongi a Mafia. Y/N an innocent girl who agrees on marrying without knowing anything about him for her own personal reasons. Yoongi, having no ne...
79.9K 4.9K 37
Taehyung is a young drug lord on the rise. Minx is an heir to a throne she doesn't want, betrothed to the son of a Kingpin and one of the biggest...
110K 2.8K 29
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] The Min family is the biggest Mafia family in the entire Asia. Though they were supposed to love both their princesses, one is a...