MIDNIGHT CINDERELLA | kth

By -mintwinkle

You've grown up a humble commoner in your home country of Wysteria, until one day you end up chosen as the pr... More

𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢
cast :

11 2 0
By -mintwinkle

The sound of the midnight bells echoed throughout the castle. I hastily descended the crimson-carpeted stairs, lifting my dress so as not to trip.

I have to hurry

Leaving the palace is strictly forbidden, let alone at this hour. But I really have no choice.

Suddenly as if plucked up by some unknown force, I found my body suspended in the air.

"Ahh!"

The high heels I had barely gotten used to slipped off as I tripped forward wildly. I closed my eyes, bracing for the impact.

It's all over now. But instead, I found myself in the security of a strong pair of arms.

"What are you doing here at such an hour princess?" As the man's words echoed close to my ear, I retraced the events leading up to me sneaking out of the castle.

"Umm.."

-

-mintwinkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...