THANK YOU! ༘ monoma neito

By calffeinated

𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹... More

『1』
『2』
『3』
『4』
『5』
『7』
『8』
『9』
『10』
『11』
『12』
『13』
『14』
『15』
『16』
『17』
『18』
『19』
『20』
『21』
『22』
『23』
『24』
『25』

『6』

21.1K 974 3K
By calffeinated

after that awkward text, monoma decided to play dumb and pretend that he still has no idea who's texting him.

the dumb bitch you are, believed that he still doesn't know.

"how are things going on between you and monoma?" uraraka asked as the both of you sat on your seats together with momo and mina.

it's been a week since that day that you and monoma shared a glance. you've been texting him if you had the time and it didn't seem like he knew who you were.

at least for you.

monoma on the other hand continued playing along, like the degrading motherfucker he is.

but he really doesn't know how to approach you, even if he wanted to.

"it's fine, i guess. he still doesn't know who i am. although i didn't give him any clues recently." you muttered the last part since you were a coward.

you obviously didn't want monoma to know that you're the one texting him.

"you've been crushing on him ever since he started degrading us, do you have a degrading kink or something?" mina jokes while you give her a serious look.

"no way." mina said and you continued to stare at her seriously.

"yes way." you replied and briefly glanced at monoma who was eating his steak.

while eating you decided to mess with monoma a little.

you
how's the
steak rich
ass?

degrading king👑
tastes excellent,
just like your
taste in men.

you
damn

you know
well how
fine you are

🙄🙄

if you show
yourself i
might praise
you.

it wasn't a bluff. he found you attractive, no doubt he would compliment your looks together with your skills as a hero.

you
i have a
degrading kink

must be why
im so head
over heels
on your fine
ass

i mean
fine person

you're fine
as a person

monoma scrunches his eyebrows.

degrading kink? he thought.

he turns to look at tetsutetsu who was in the middle of chewing his food.

"what's a degrading kink?" monoma asks and tetsutetsu chokes on his food. monoma raises a brow.

is it bad?

"don't ask me. search it up."

in which monoma did.

he smirked. a hot smirk, which didn't go unnoticed by you and you looked away.

degrading king👑
you want me to
be dominant?

you
wait

you said 'me'

what does
that mean

monoma sighed, frustrated. there are times like this that his texts would seem like he wants you.

which is true.

but he doesn't want you to know.

he wants you to be the one confessing first as well.

degrading king👑
typo.

you like men
who dominates?

you stared at your screen for a while, feeling odd for his occasional typos.

you
exactly sir😚

reveal
yourself to
me.

no😗

do you like
me or not?

like is
an
understatement

then confess.

like the little
slut you
are.

your eyes widened at the text and you could feel all the heat crawl up to your face. "y/n? you okay there?"

mina asked in a concerning yet teasing tone, knowing fully well who put you in that state.

and the person responsible for that, snickered as he saw your flustered face.

monoma neito
or

please me
like a little
whore.

confess

or please?

answer by
next week,
darling.

okay, so the reason why monoma sent that because it's what he saw on the internet. boy dont know what degrading is give him a break. and this aint smut book sorry im a smutless writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.2K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
116K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
46.2K 1.7K 22
݃➹*₊˚꒰ᴍᴏɴᴏᴍᴀ ɴᴇɪᴛᴏ x ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ. ᴀ sʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ...
25.1K 1.1K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...