| Darkest Of Obsessions| Yand...

By Fanficwriter01

From the small mythical creatures with green coats and pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, to winged and... More

Late Halloween Special: Naga X Reader Jungle Safari
(un-edit) Yandere Cookieman x sweettooth Reader
Dark Yandere Shark Boys X Reader: Island Abandoned
Dark Yandere Leprechaun X Reader: Golden Glory
(un-edit) Dark Yandere Cursed Homework X Reader: Private Tutor
(un-edit) Dark Yandere Hyrda X Hunter Part I
Dark Yandere megalodon X Reader (un-edited)
Dark Yandere Dragon X Reader: Burning Embers (Un-edited)
(un-edit) Dark Yandere Wizard X Magical Tourist Reader
(un-edit)Dark Yandere Crow Tengu X Photographer Reader
(Un-edit) OC X Knight X Dark yandere wizard
COVER REVEAL

Dark Yandere Hydra VS Yandere Hunter Part II (un-edited)

264 2 4
By Fanficwriter01

For the first and last time, there will be five more Yanderes in Darkest of Obsessions stories. I apologise for the long wait, and if the story feels rushed or missing some parts.I do not own this image, but image the above with five more brothers looking exactly like him.

Yandere names:  Petre, Cleanthes, Jerome, Lagus, Alec, and Gylis. (Sorry, I googled and came across Ancient Greek male names.)

Let's hunt dark yandere hydra!

👩‍✈️🕴

Present day.

BUT LITTLE DID YOU KNOW another part of U.S.A in a small country town, there was a man in black and white suit heading to a club, decided to take a short cut through a park with local museum nearby.

He chatted away to person, and he didn't notice large shape loom overhead. Not until something wet touched shoulder and hissing sound. Stupid. He slowly looked up and let out a blood curdling scream at it before eyes roll in head and dropped to the ground. turning pale as sheet. A shadowy figure of a largw creature grabbed him in their claw and dragged him into the building. Leaving a dark trail of blood in its wake.

(Your current state) near Washington D.C.

vehicles drove around the city . In a small apartment complex, a large painting of a giant green hydra emerged from a canyon glared down through painting at its owner on the ground of her living room.

a young woman with (h/c) was crouched on her knees, trying to get a small square box. Dvd case. the only downside the ancient dvd player had decided today would be a wonderful day to die on you.  Great.

What's more, since dvd players had become prehistoric. Only ones left in existence cost a fortune or difficulty finding someone revive dvd player. At least don't have to ever worry about dvd getting scratches ever again.

reminded of a time. glad videos were extinct. It sucked to keep untangling the tape or dealing with film burning itself up and likely cause a house fire. Moving on. Thank goodness you lived in the 21st century with online sites like Netflix, Disney +, and new platforms starting up. Now you had an excuse to use your new Netflix account to plasma television attached to the wall.

It was on the news channel, and news reporters were sharing the latest news in the world. One story about a body that had shown up on the side of a river. But I didn't pay very much mind to it.

On the background was a portrait of a legendary Greecian warrior with a golden sword, mid-air, his weapon stabbing into the heart of a giant creature with six heads, its eyes and mouth wide in a silent cry of anger. It was your favourite painting created by one of your colleagues kids, on their way to becoming an artist.

There was another staring at you from the other side of the room, in your line of work you had encountered many creatures and being, but that one never seen in your life. 

Turned away  you were in the middle of preparing to have a day in at home to have a movie marathon with your family.

it has been months since you last saw them, after the death of your late friends funeral. It had been hard but they had been supportive. A month before, you had volunteered to work behind the scenes at one of the veterans' games.

Nothing could keep you from day off... Oh, how little did naive thought know fate had other plan in store for you. A loud ringing filled the air, coming from the direction of the kitchen, where a small device rested.

I just had to go and jinx it, didn't I?

With a reluctant sigh, you trudged into the kitchen, dragging your feet.

Timeskip.

You received a phone call from one of your superiors at government and needed to be at the conference room pronto.

Wonder what this was about so important you were called in on your week off. contacted your family to say change of plans. Work called in for an  important meeting and can not reschedule. Raincheck. They were very understanding and to stay safe.

You changed into professional business attire with short heels and tied your hair back into a (bun/ponytail). Hopped into your SUV and drove up to Washington DC through the city of people to the gates of the White House. Security standing with guns at their side. Different from the last ones. Must be either new or changed schedule. One of men. Approached your vehicle motion with their hand to roll up the window. You clicked the button. Window rolled down.

"Hello, Ma'm." They then ask your state or business for being there and asked for ID.

You simply got out your ID badge with vague called into work. called it in on their walkie-talkie and replied. Nodded.
Confirmation: You are who you do as you were, but you are a bit needed to search your vehicle per security protocol or procedure.

You gave a small nod of head and let them do their job to check for jumpers trying sneak in. Not mexico, but you'd be surprised how many people try to sneak into the White House. Terroists. Criminals. Random teenagers are trying to get in on dares.

thankfully none. You were allowed to enter the facility and detour to the staff parking lot at the back of the building.

Enter the building and allow to be checked over for hidden devices. None. Except for your standard badge, wallet, phone, and hand gun. It was on safety. Registered to possess a weapon. But not needed inside.

You allowed doorman to take your coat and respect the device off. will return later. Secretary was waiting on the hallway and silent guided you through several twists and turns and stairway until outside the board room. Doorman bowed.

"Come right through, Mr. President has been expecting you, Miss (L/N)." grabbed doorknob and twist door open. allowed right through.

Sat in the chair across from the president who was fiddling with a music box. You didn't mind.waited patiently with your hands folded nearly on your lap. 

"Good morning, Miss (l/n), Thank you for taking time out of the day to join us." You silently glared. Lips pursed into a thin line. 

Not like I wanted to. But kept that to yourself.

"There better be a good reason why you all called me in when I was very long, long overdue vacation, which was organised in advance too." You saiss.

They shifted in their seat, slightly uncomfortable.

"Apologies again understand not happy, but this is urgent and could not be put off."

Mentally roll (e/c) eyeballs.

Not happy is a big understatement of the century. I'm furious.

Continue glaring, superior behind the dems fidgetted in his seat.

"Please."

You sat back in your chair, arms crossed tightly against your chest.

"I'm listening."

Relieved sigh. "Thank you."

"Have you recently heard news about dead bodies found by a river at (park name) in (town)?"

"It was on the news this morning. Something about an animal attack. What does it have to do with the government or me?"

Apparently, it's not the first time this has happened. Managed to buy the media silent but can not cover all of them.

"Weeks ago, we sent several agents undercover to investigate into the matter. Some were lucky to find eye witnesses and a clue to narrow down missing people last know wherabouts. however, twenty-four hours later, they were due to meet an informant to pass on the information.  But they never arrived and notifed. We filed a missing persons report."

"Our inside people at law enforcement gave us the heads up mangled bodies started washing up on riverbank of Hamilton. We sent one of our best agents to look into the case and found something. However, he disappeared and found among the dead. Couldn't stop one of those nosey reporters from taking pictures. "

He pushed a yellow folder across and opened it to reveal several photos of disfigured bodies with large claw marks and expressions in silent horror.

"Never seen anything like it before." You say.

"It gets worse. Our coroner found marks similar to other victims on body and strange symbols."

Determined something large did this. Strange symbol possibly Ancient Greece origin. Maybe attackers' signature trademark.

"According to an eye witnesses. There was a sighting of a strange creature lurking around the metropolitan Museum of Art at night, not long after screaming and people disappearing. One of them took video footage of it."

Clicked button of sleek black remote control and picture popped up on the screen. Enormous shape slowly comes around the side of the museum and stalking a jogger with earphones. Dragged into the museum. Rewound the footage and pause on the photo. Several heads. Looks like a snake. Dragon.

"One of your old lecturers mentioned you were familiar with Greek and myths."

Recalled taken a history class Greek myth about all sorts of creatures as part of training on become a hunter.

One creature, a mix of snake and draekon in one body. Others say it is a water snake with nine heads but differs.

Hydra.

"Something that large can't walk around in broad daylight. Otherwise it's existence would be exposed and panicing citizens running for their lives. This leads you to believe it must be hiding somewhere in plain sight or potential disguised in human form."

 Look at Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief  book for example showed us anything, it proved monsters have gotten smarter at adapted over the centuries and wouldn't surprising if they took on human forms to blend in.
Some mythical or legendary creatures or deities have chosen to stay in abandoned or desolate places away from humans. The methods hunters used to track down yanderes didn't work like they used to anymore, so your uncle, who was one the higher ups, got creative combine the old ways with the new. Although there were times, I had to use the old-fashioned way to handle some cases.

"Which begs the question why was a hydra so far away from its motherland of Greece?" You asked 

"The president and secret government request your services to take it out. must be eliminated at all costs. Even at the cost of your life."

"You do have a choice to reject it, and walk out of here, right here and now, we will not object but ask to keep any information here here today to yourself. Some higher-ups will not be happy but can be persuaded.  If you choose to accept, there's a high chance it will be more dangerous than anything you've ever faced before, and you may not come back this time."

Silence. Looked up to meet his eyes. 

"I accept."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

You had given a mission to go undercover as a new employee at the museum to track the hydra down. Secured job opportunity as a janitor. Eyes and ears. Keep your head down and do a job to blend in, learn what you can. Any clues report them. rendezvous point to send updates.

You were heartbroken and weren't going to be able to have a family reunion, but understanding being a secret agent hunter in this line of work for the government was dangerous. Over the years, you had become open to the possibility you could die at a moments notice and had a will made.

From what you discovered about the case so far. The organisation had sent one of their best agents undercover to investigate the disappearances of people and agents. But when he was due to contact them at midnight. He never showed up. He wasn't at rental apartment either, so they filled a missing persons report.

Last night, they were able to locate the agent, or what was left of him, and  stop passerbys from seeing the body but not before someone took a picture and sold it to the local press. By the time I sent one of the people to drop production, it was already too late. It has gone viral and spread to different cities across the country. We have a copy of the newspaper with a photo. "

You took the newspaper and saw in bright bold letters Gruesrique murder on the Hamilton. And second perosn account of the body and services investigating the case. There was a blurred photo of the body. It must've quick shot but got a good angle.

"What of the person?" You asked.

"Can't blame person for trying to make a quick buck, but higher ups have sued them for ignoring authoritory warning and trespass on a crine scene.."

It was to be expected, as the person willingly chose to set foot near the body, may have tampered with whatever clues that were in the area, and made the investigation teams work harder. They'd be lucky to be fined or bailed.

You looked again at the title and connected it to the main news story you saw on the news earlier this morning, but I hadn't thought much of it at the time.   

Looking at the original photo. Man lay half out the river, his limbs splayed at odd angles, and looked like something had clawed into him. Expression of pure horror and silent scream. Probably when the creature had ended his life. Sent chills down your spine.

"In all my time as a hunter, I've seen a lot of cases of dead bodies.  But I have never seen anything like it."

"It's get worse. Our coroner found marks similar to other victims on body and strange symbols. "

It must be the mythical hydra, but how were they able to move around without being seen by other humans? Was the agent getting close to something and killed before he was able to report it? It found out the agents' mission.

Hence, why needed to bring yandere Hunter in. Specially trained to handle rogue creatures, monsters, and beings. 

Although she and her family had already made plans for a reunion and already postphoned it twice. She had accepted to take on the case, and there was no going back on her word. It was final.

But this time, it felt different. This time, it felt like it would be the last time I saw them, so you made a phone call to explain the situation you had been called in for an important job.

Her parents only knew you work3e for the government and some things weren't permitted to tell them. They were open to the possibility you could lose your life at a moment's notice. And made you promise to take care. Blessed with great parents and large family, too good for you at times and deserved better. It broke your heart to hide your real profession from them.  Felt lie you'd let them down.

As work as a Yandere Hunter, travel around the world quote frequently. Don't own very much possessions. It was easy to pack a suitcase.

You looked back over your shoulder af the place you'd lived in for the past two and a half years and shut the door for possibly the last time.

🕴

Whenever you cone to the place, it reminds you so much of that scene where Steve Rogers and Black Widow visited a hidden place with the black widow with a mentor and found a secret laboratory.

Considering going undercover in a public place. Cannot car being traced back to you.
Given clearance to borrow one of government rental car company vehicles. Classic Toyota. Nothing to new or too old. It'll blend right in with where you were going. The tech team had stored equipment with the latest spy gear and ammunition in case you find self in a pickle.

State of the art. Sad some of spy equipment doesn't get used for everyday use outside work, then again if the wrong person discovered them it'd end up on the black market and used as a weapon to kill people.

Superior gave you a debrief on the mission about to embark, which is not like anything ever come across before and made precautions. Given an ID with an old undercover photo from one of

your last cases.

You'll be going by fake first name and last name. In your mid twenties. Previously worked for a number of businesses over he years with vast experience in customer service. You broke up with my boyfriend five months ago. Newly single. 

Small apartment in middle class area.

Flashback

Five years ago, I came here on mission to eradicate a male neko holding teenager hostage and almost turned her onto one when you showed up. If fighting cats in a bathtub with blindpsot on was bad before. Whole new meaning fighting in warehouse in the daek without night goggles. It worked out, and the girl was saved and taken to a safe location to recover from her ordeal, undertaken therepy sessions with an excellent psychologist, and sworn to secrecy. Last I heard, she was adopted into a good family and given a second chance at attending schooling.

Present.

Never had I anticipated I'd return to this town again to hunt a different and ancient monster. The town hadn't changed much since my last mission except for new businesses taken over some of the ild ones and renovations.

Dressed in business (suit of pants or skirt ), you greeted the receptionist. Oh, it must be the interviewee, Mr.  Was talking about. Come right this way.

After being in the office for almost half an hour. Walked out of the office and headed out. Received phone call hour later to say put all candidates most qualified for the position. Ask when you can start.

Start as soon as early and the day after tomorrow. Plenty of time organise for shift.

Briefcase with documents and notebook.

The next morning, you woke up bright and early, dressed in professional attire, and brought a briefcase. The receptionist guided you to the meeting room as your new boss introduced you to the team that would be working with me over the next few months.

Fake name, they will be working as a receptionist at the main desk. 

Hang in, suppose to be working for janitor position. Among candidates, they feel you are better suited to working behind the desk as a receptionist.

Some didn't pay any mind.

Apologise. Some were absent. Sure, meet soon enough.

The supervisor gave a small tour of the museum and showed ropes. Memoriesed all emergency exits.

If you have any questions  please send who It put. I'm sure happy to help.

One other female employee handles the opposite side of the desk. Wild red hair tied back with head band and bright red lipstick.

Since the first inteoeudcruon from your new boss and employees, you became
Became acquainted with blonde haired man close to same age.

Handsome.
Recognise the language as Grecian.

Greeks.
Coukd other be a coincidence they came from the same country as the hydra?

He had six brothers. Each with their own personalities and interests.

Unknowns to you, they became curious about you.

Things were quiet and built a good relationship with employees. Some found it strange some of newboes vanished and showed up dead days layer. Little disturbing.

You had been working for more than two weeks, behind the desk, or even offering to help run errands for the museum owner.

In that time. Against your better judgment and tough exterior, you were falling in love with the tour guide.

He asked you out on a date, and you accepted.

A nice romantic dinner at a nice restaurant in town, he confessed he had feelings for you too. It brought you two closer together and took things slow in relationships.

His beautiful hazel eyes and caramel crown of curls with glasses. He may be a need for history. Bit so were you and enjoyed conversations.

Tje Grecian janitors learnt you two were dating.

Sawing another side of their personality were cruel to your crush and gave him a hard time. Your Boss broke up the fight. Tried blame on crush, but the security camera showed ganged up on him because he refused to stop seeing you outside work and the relationship.

Then, when guys tried to apologise to you.

Gave them the cold shoulder. Work for forgiveness.

They tried to bribe your forgiveness with bouquets to roses, box of chocolates, and Greek poetry, but you could not be swayed.

Your heart belonged to the tour guide and his to yours. You weren't about to let anyone take that away from you. Plus, you had a mission to fulfil.

higher ups were starting to become impatient. If you didn't find any new leads soon, questioning whether you were the right person for the job. Typical peer pressure.

Secrely wondering on the grounds after rhou4s when you finally found a clue. Giant green scales. Snakes, lizards, and draekon had scales.

A small number of eye witnesses saw a glimpse of creatures hunting people and aftermath.

Grecian coworkers started to see you and only you in their minds. Slowly but subtly, their hearts started to become dark, and infatuation bloomed. You became all they could think about and wanted you as their own mate. That bastard stood between you and them. They needed to find a way to get him out the way.

You had learnt the truth about Grecian colleagues. Or should you say he. They were one and the same being you had been tasked to eliminate.

Killed too many people and one you loved most.

Couldn't let it leave the building alive.

(Your name)

You may not be a demigod like Heracles. Some have any supernatural abilities, but family bloodline is strongly connected to the supernatural world. Protect the peace between worlds.

In your final moments and life flashing before your eyes.

You apologise to love comes from the bottom of your heart.

And worried and aenae of foreboding for the ones that were away overseas. Who didn't know the truth about your family's history. Worrying for your cousin who was on a field trip overseas with her class with Jackson, the medieval loving cousin who'd just gone on a tour on Europe. Or even photograph cousin who had gone to Japan for a trip.

You're leaving them behind.  what danger lies ahead amd prayed for their safety.  You believed in them whatever comes their way they'll find a way to fight through it. Amd survive life's hard ships without you.

Watch over them.

Final moments image of your beloved smiling in your mind at you and embrace him within your own.

Tears in your eyes and a smile on your lips. Happy in the end and closed your eyes.

B
O
O
O
M

SHAKE. CRUMBLE. avalanche of debris came crashing down, and dust filled the air.

Trickle of crimson spilled out across the cement, and splatters could be seen on  the ruined structure.

AFTERMATH

The sound lf sirens in the distance drawing ever closure and soon. Black vehicles pulled up, men in suits got out and tapped off the area from public. The last thing they needed were civilians or media sticking their noses into this incident.

Took remains of the guests into frozen storage containers to be shipped and properly destroyed with greek fire.

Funeral service worthy of a military soldier. You've earned that much.

Many people you had saved from Yandere were there. Your own family attended the funeral with tears in their eyes. A daughter, a niece's grandchild, a soldier, and Hunter. Never be forgotten.

Stood as national America  music played and General shot cannons into the distance. Saluting.

Soon, everyone left to see and departed for the wake and share stories. The president and some of the higher-ups stood at the gravesite of the fallen warrior. Not only to apologise for what had occurred but acknowledge her bravery and sacrifice. She'd be greatly missed.

Sadden to lose her. She'd understand life must go on, and hunting needed to be done to protect humankind as well as mythical and supernatural species, too.

No doubt that the supernatural community had felt her death and word getting around. They would need to keep peace at all cost.

The next in line will be contacted shortly for debrief and sworn in as the next Yandere Monster Hunter.

And out on his first mission to the European mountains. They'd received an emergency sos from a campsite in the area about an ancient beast attacking...

There was no rest for the wicked.

The END of Dark Yandere Hydra VS. Yandere Hunter Reader.

A/N: First and foremost, I would like to thank all people for voting for each oneshot. Secondly, I apologise to readers for the cursed homework. x reader isn't as good as the earlier ones. It was rushed. :(

In the real world outside Wattpad, I've had a lot on my plate to push myself out of my comfort zone more. (There has been a case I was picked on social media just because i didn't know about certain actors. :( Put ideas forward in writing group. Dedicate time to obtain the next stage of my driving license last year. I can now legally drive on the road independently.
I was nominated for three different awards through the organisation of do volunteer work for and surprisingly awarded for a different category.

Decided to continue where I left off  chapter to work on part two and finish it. I've got ideas for four more oneshots left to write and wrap up Darkest of Obsessions.

Thank you all for voting and small supportive stories. It means the world to me. You are all amazing in your own way.

Hope you all take care. Read many amazing stories and support writers whether aspiring or professional and take care of yourselves.

-Fanficwriter01

Edit: 4th Jan 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
176K 4.5K 20
Reminder : › Blood › Obsessed › Trigger (?) › Horror (?) › Thriller (?) › Murder (?) [★⟩ ------------------ ⟨★] Y/n is a normal girl who's innoce...
Mr. Normal By Golden

General Fiction

92.8K 4.5K 15
Yep! Everything's normal! Nothing to worry about here and nothing to see! It's just Mr. Normal desiring the girl next door. My, what a darling, littl...
22.1K 407 37
After the only family member she had,her father, passed away Y/N is on their own. They didn't entirely mind it but sometimes it gets lonely. They're...