ᴍʀ.ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴛʜʀᴏʙ||ʜᴀᴊᴇᴏɴɢᴡᴏᴏ✓

By treasure4eve

Park jeongwoo, an young idol, was determined to change the school heartthrob and bad boy. Changing the bad bo... More

characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37

chapter 18

794 69 5
By treasure4eve

The next day, Jeongwoo got up early, made breakfast and woke Haruto.

He was so excited, 'cause today they'll be going to lotte world. When Haruto came out of the washroom looking fresh, jeongwoo flashed a sweet smile.

"Sit! I made your favourite dish today!" Haruto was impressed by the visual of the food the younger cooked.

He took a sit and drank a glass of water first to wet his dry throat. Jeongwoo smiled and grabbed a spoon.

He then put half of the food on Haruto's dish. The older let out a small laugh but didn't show that to jeongwoo.

With expressionless, Haruto ate the food, jeongwoo was just standing, watching him eat.

And Haruto caught that. "Why aren't you eating??" Jeongwoo shook his head slightly. "I'm not hungry.."

The heartthrob then went back on eating. Jeongwoo chewed on his bottom lip, Haruto seemed to be forgetting that today they have to go to lotte world.

The older noticed how jeongwoo was acting so he cleared his throat. "Ah.. nothing..."

"Just say so.."

"Alright..do you still remember what we planned- I mean what I asked for, yesterday? Lotte world and ect? Do you?" Jeongwoo said that in one breath and let out a deep sigh.

Haruto controlled himself from bursting into laughter. "I do.."

"I'm glad!"

°Time Skip°

When the car, stopped in front of the place jeongwoo was dying to go to. The Korean opened the door and immediately got out.

Haruto then followed behind him. The tan skinned squealed seeing the rides in front of his eyes.

Jeongwoo, turned towards Haruto before grabbing his arm and going for a run.

It was scorching outside but Jeongwoo couldn't just stay in the house right?? They went towards one of the stalls and jeongwoo brought two ice creams. With Haruto's money of course.

"One picture pls!" The taller immediately shook his head. "Please~ then how about only of the ice creams??"

"That's fine.."

With a grin, the korean took out his phone and took a quick picture of their cute ice creams.

"Done! Now this will be posted on twitter" Haruto raised his brows. "Twitter? And if your so called fans ask who's hand that is?"

"Simple, will say it's yours-"

"No"

"Why so cold?" Jeongwoo pouted, licking his ice cream. The latter walked towards a bench and sat down followed by an innocent looking wolf.

Haruto's sapphire eyes landed on Jeongwoo's lips. He groaned. "Why are you eating messily.." jeongwoo confusedly glanced up.

Haruto's slender finger went towards his lips before wiping the side where was the cream.

Jeongwoo's face turned bright red at that action. Haruto cleared his throat and faced the other way.

"L-let's go for a ride?" The taller didn't reply and just stood up.

And they went for roller coaster first. And did they scream? Of course.

Haruto screamed like he was going to die soon, and don't even talk about jeongwoo.

When the roller coaster stopped, Jeongwoo's stomach twisted, he quickly covered his mouth with his palms, preventing from throwing up.

Haruto's eyes were closed...he actually passed out.

No one would expect the Mr. Heartthrob to be this weak when it came to this kind of things, but Haruto isn't used to these kind of rides since childhood. He was also afraid to ride it but Jeongwoo was also there, he couldn't lose his cool.

But there was no use, he sure did lose his cool, the younger sure knows who screamed their lungs out.

Jeongwoo, groaned and looked at Haruto that had a messy hair. "Haru? Haruto?? Ruto-yaa?! Harry potter!" Another shake and Haruto came back to life.

"H-huh?"

"What's with that look?" The younger asked with a little laugh.

"Nothing" he coldly replied before getting off, the tan skin also got out and ran to reach up to the Japanese.

They rode more rides, even though jeongwoo wasn't feeling well after the roller coaster, he still rode as much rides there were.

Haruto was impressed because of how this tension boy is strong.

It was really fun for jeongwoo, not for the Japanese though.

They were there for 4 hours, and it was evening when they decided to leave, but before leaving the korean pulled the Japanese towards a shop.

He searched for headband and found two cute headbands that had heart on top, jeongwoo turned towards the older with a small giggle and quickly putted the headband on Haruto's head.

He also wore the matching one, and pulled both of themselves in front of the mirror.

Jeongwoo placed both of his palms on his cheek and laughed cutely. "This is so cute!"

Haruto, stared blankly at the mirror before taking off the headband making the younger sulk.

"Wayoo~? Woo is saaad~ Haru took the matching headband off" he sulked with a pout, while arms were crossed.

'Cute...' Haruto, blinked his eyes twice, not believing his head just called jeongwoo cute.

"Yah ..do you love me??" This caught Haruto off guard. He looked at Jeongwoo frustrated.

"Do you love me??" His pouty lips was enough for Haruto to choke in the air.

But then the heartthrob let out a small laugh before smirking. "What if I say...I do love you?"

This time it was Jeongwoo's time to blink his eyes.

"W-what?"

"What, what? You asked if I love you..I simply answered..I do.."

'b-but the way you are saying..it doesn't seem friendly..I asked..if you love me..in a friendly way..' jeongwoo thought, a tint of blush rushed in his both cheeks.

Haruto's lips formed into a small smile, hands brushed against the younger's one sending shivers cuz of how soft it was.

"Wanna go back..or want to spend the rest of your life here?" The tan skinned korean immediately shook his head.

While Haruto was paying for the headbands, jeongwoo was hiding behind the taller while holding the sleeve of his shirt.

The cashier noticed jeongwoo and chuckled. "What a cutie.." jeongwoo awkwardly bowed. She smiled and looked at Jeongwoo before whispering, without Haruto's notice cause he was on his phone.

"Is he your boyfriend? If yes, then don't let go easily.. it's hard to find this much handsome boyfriend in this world" she winked and went back on working leaving a burning jeongwoo.

Placing his phone back on his back pocket, Haruto coldly glanced at Jeongwoo. "Done? Or do you want anything??"

"N-no!" Hiding the blush behind his hands, jeongwoo rushed out of there followed by a confused Haruto.

"Hey" but the younger didn't stop and walked faster. "stop"

"Stop!" The sudden shout flinched jeongwoo, he isn't used to shoutings and soon his eyes became blurry with tears.

"Didn't I tell you to stop!"

"Why are you running away as if I would do something! Are you even listening-.."

When Haruto noticed the tears falling from Jeongwoo's beautiful eyes, he stopped in his track.

"Y-you are so bad! *Sniffs* you always shout! Waa~ even my mama wasn't that mean" he rubbed his eyes while tears didn't seem to stop.

Haruto, bit his bottom lips, then let out a chuckle. "What a baby~" he whispered and looked at Jeongwoo again.

"Stop crying for such a small thing,.." Haruto grabbed Jeongwoo's one hand that was still rubbing his eye and pulled the younger towards him.

"W-where?"

"Somewhere in this world..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 4.7K 32
UNDER REVISION. ❝ 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙬...
59.4K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...
16.2K 719 14
"She falls in love with the guy who wasn't meant to exist..." based on "the mysterious class" by treasure 🥇1 watanabeharuto [15/04/22] 🥇1 jaehyuk...
45.2K 2.3K 18
𝙏𝙍𝙎𝙍-𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙎. A story wherein Jeongwoo asked for his crush's number from a schoolmate, but he ended up texting the wrong girl. ──⋅── #1 park...