𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (𝐃𝐈�...

By Theyenvy_kemijah

Even the purest souls has a bit of darkness. Meet Neptune, Cassius, and Adonis Ferrero. Three triplets who've... More

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 & 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧/ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

3.2K 34 9
By Theyenvy_kemijah

Hello my lovely readers, 

I'm sorry to announce that for the time being that I will be discontinuing to update this book. I have been busy lately with school and work and making friends rather then being the antisocial introvert that I am. 

Just because I am discontinuing it right now doesn't mean I won't pick back up on it at a different time. I also have a lot of different books in mind that I want to be able to publish in the future so stick around. 

I'm sorry to my supporters and followers that have stuck around since the first book that I published and got taken down. 

If you want any further information on this book and how it's supposed to go please feel free to inbox me other wise have a lovely life and stay slutty my friends 😌😉😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 585 14
New version of Scarlett Scarlett and her little sister Stella got kidnapped at the age of three and two by the Russian mafia, thirteen years later th...
212K 4.1K 44
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
616K 64.1K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
93.9K 1.5K 21
Elda Romano she's a girl who can make you pee your pants with one look, a girl? no, a woman who makes you freeze with her stone-cold glare, a girl wh...