ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

iv

6.9K 181 124
By Anna6307

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

CHAPTER IV

Aww.... Didn't quite catch that.

"You are gonna stay here all night?" snickered Stefan when Lucy had came back into the cellar, her lips morphed into a permanent scowl.

"Yes, I am gonna stay here all night and if required the next day as well to keep pestering you until you turn your bloody bloody humanity on." snapped Lucy, sitting down against the wall.

"You are in a bad mood." he chuckled,making her scowl only grow bigger.

"And that's why I am gonna sleep unless you want to be my punching bag." she offered sarcastically.

"Uh-huh" laughed Stefan, trying to raise his his hands in mock surrender but only managing the palms due to the restraints on his hand.

After about half hour of tossing and turning to find a comfortable enough position on the hard and stinky floor while using her leather jacket as a pillow, she finally managed to drift off to sleep.

But when she woke up, she was no longer on the cold hard floor of the cellar, instead she was lying in the comfort of the soft silk sheets of her bed in the Salvatore Boarding House.

Frowning in confusion she tiptoed to the door, her confusion only growing as she was met with only silence.

A ringing noise startled her as she instinctively conjured a deadly looking rod, holding it defensively in front of her.

Following the noise she noticed how she was retreating back to her own room and soon realised it was her own phone ringing.

Mentally slapping herself at her paranoidism, she picked up the call, brows furrowing on seeing Stefan's name flash on the screen.

"Stefan?" she asked unsurely into the phone.

"Oh yes, Lucy Tusy." greeted Damon in a sing-song voice, making her instinctively scowl at the stupid nickname he had came up with for her.

"Damon?" she asked coldly, "Why do you have Stefan's phone? Where is Stefan? And who the hell moved me here?"

"Sooo many questions at once." chuckled Damon.

"Answer me." growled Lucy, clearly not in the mood of his tactics.

"Calm down." snorted Damon "Stefan's right here, next to me. Here you go."

She heard the sound of the phone being passed to someone and then the unmistakable voice of Stefan.

"Yes. What happened?" asked Stefan.

"What happened? You called me, dipshit. You tell me what happened." she said sarcastically.

There was a brief pause in which, she assumed, Stefan glared at the older Salvatore and then came back on the call, "Actually Damon called. But just wanted to inform that I am out of that stinky cellar you kept me in."

"That much I guessed. Judging by the fact that you appear fit and fine from your voice and that Demon is with you. Also the seldom skid of the tyres as a car passed by, the soft padding of your feets as you walk and the incessant chatter of the clueless humans in the background gave it away." she replied smugly.

"Ok Sherlock Holmes, we got it." came the sarcastic voice of Damon from beside Stefan.

"Aren't you angry that Damon released me?" asked Stefan.

"I would have done the same, Stefan." sighed Lucy, suprising both the Salvatores. "But, I would have been intelligent enough to do this after your humanity has been tuned on."

"So, indirectly you are calling Damon stupid." snorted Stefan.

"Honey, there is no need to say so. It's written on his face." smirked Lucy.

"Aww.." cooed Damon, "I didn't knew you were trying to observe my face closely. I can help you do that property. You just have to ask darling."

"Aww.." mocked Lucy, "I didn't knew you were this desperate, Demon. Seems like you can't ignore my charming aura for more than a few days."

"No.. or I guess yes." he smirked "Maybe I should ask Stefan how good you are in the sh-"

He stopped abruptly, letting out a low 'ow!' as Stefan kicked him hard on the shin.

"Ignore him Lucy. He's just joking." mumbled Stefan hurriedly.

"That's exactly what I am doing. Ignoring his behaviour." she gave out a dark chuckle, "Otherwise he would be dead already."

Hanging up the phone abruptly, Stefan turned to Damon, who stood there with a smirk plastered on his face which only grew with every passing second.

"You do have a death wish." muttered Stefan as they continued to walk.

"Do correct me if I was wrong earlier." said Damon smugly, hands tucked in pocket, his smirk never wavering.

"You were completely wrong Damon. We are just friends. And don't repeat this ever again else even I won't be able to stop her from killing you." warned Stefan as he walked away, leaving Damon and his thoughts alone in the chilly aired night.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

After the phone call with Stefan, Lucy had went to shower, the mucky feeling from sleeping on the cellar's floor making her feel filthy, all the while trying but failing to drown out her anger as well.

But when she had came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to find Rebekah looking through the little book collection in her room.

Turning around on the sound of the door opening, Rebekah's eyes soaked in the sight of Lucy wrapped only in a towel, hair dripping wet from the shower; her eyes roaming up and down her body, which Lucy didn't fail to notice.

"Like what you see?" smirked Lucy, leaning against the bathroom's doorframe, arms folding over her chest in what seemed to be an attempt to cover herself, but only resulted in the towel getting a bit lower.

Face flushing in embrassment, Rebekah turned her gaze to a book in her hand mumbling a quick 'sorry'.

"Aww.... Didn't quite catch that." taunted Lucy, completely enjoying riling the blond original up.

Jaw clenching in annoyance, a huff left her lips as her eyes snapped back to the half-naked witch standing there, her arms still folded, in what she assumed to be an intimidating manner, over chest.

"Sorry, didn't knew you were in there." said the blond in annoyance.

"For a thousand year old vampire like you to not hear the shower running would be quite a joke." she retorted snarkily.

"I told you I didn't-" began Rebekah, gritting her teeth in annoyance.

"But now you know, right? So if you will please." said Lucy with a tight-lipped smile as she gestured towards the door with her hand.

Scowling, the Original went out of the room but not without shutting the door loudly to show her annoyance.

Something about Lucy's behaviour confused her, seeing as they were doing just fine on the day of bonfire.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Well, isn't this very conspirational." commented Lucy as she joined in the living room where Stefan, Damon, Elena, Rebekah and Mikael had gathered to discuss the plan for luring in Klaus to kill him.

"Lucy Wright" greeted Lucy, as she caught Mikael's questioning gaze on her, shaking hands with him as he gave a polite nod of his head.

"Wright? As in Richard Wright?" smirked Mikael as everyone, except Lucy and Stefan, seemed skeptical.

"He's my father." said Lucy with a tight-lipped smile as Mikael made to comment something else as well but she cutted him off, "Doesn't matter. You continue with your hashtag let's kill Klaus plan."

And with that she just sat down on the couch, ignoring the conversation going around her, all the while enjoying the sound of the low painful grunts of Damon as she inflicted a small witchy migrane on him, unbeknownst to everyone else as they were distracted enough on killing Klaus that they took Lucy's indifferent mood to be a calm one.

She was snapped back to the reality by the ringing of the door bell.

"I will check it. Carry on." she said casually to the others, as she opened the door and a few delivery men, carrying huge boxes, entered the house.

"What's this?" asked Damon sourly, the lingering effects of the mini spell still present; as the men carried the boxes upstairs with the occasional scraping on the floor and stairs gaining everybody's attention, except Mikael, who currently was daggered.

"Just a few of my belongings seeing as I would be staying here." she passed him a fake innocent smile, "So where were we?"

"I was just calling Klaus, so....." trailed off Stefan with an expectant look on his face.

"Fine. Fine. I won't say a word about-" she waved her hands around "-this all."

"Your father's dead." said Stefan emotionlessly as the hybrid picked up his call.

"What did you say?" came the wavering voice of Klaus from the other side of the call.

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father. And not dead. Mikael, daggered." responded back Stefan casually, "What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well, first, I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." demanded Klaus.

"I want to see him. I want to see his rotting body myself." said Klaus after Stefan had repeated the fake story they all had woven.

"Well, he's here." said Stefan, standing up from the couch and walking towards Mikael's daggered body, when abruptly the phone was snatched away from him.

"And you can come by whenever you want, Mr.Mikealson." said Lucy into the phone, ignoring the shocked faces of everyone else.

"You?" came the surprised voice of the hybrid.

"Of course me. Who else?" replied Lucy with a chuckle. "A word of advice though. If I were you, I would simply ask for a photograph of the rotting body of your dear old father. But, of course, it's upon you to decide what you want to do."

"And why, pray tell, are you giving me this advice?" retorted Klaus.

"Well, when I said that 'something tells me that we are going to be great allies', I wasn't joking Mr.Mikealson." she said cheekily, handing the phone back to Stefan who gave her a half-hearted glare.

"Anyway." Stefan cleared his throat, "What do you want me to do?"

"If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you." threatened the hybrid, "So, answer with your life. What you're saying is the truth?"

"It's true." answered Stefan, taking advantage of the loophole of Klaus' compulsion, "I saw it with my own eyes."

"I want to talk to Rebekah." commanded Klaus as Lucy let out a snort, swirling her drink in her hand.

"That's not a problem. She's right here." said Stefan, handing the phone to Rebekah who was standing in the far corner.

"Hello Nik." she greeted glumly.

"Rebekah, love, what's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run-in with a dagger." he questioned.

"It's true." said Rebekah with slight hesitation. "He's finally out of our lives for good." but she was met with only silence.

"I miss you." she murmured into the phone, "I'm miserable here."

"Probably home soon."

"Good. I'll see you then brother." she answered back as the hybrid hanged up the call.

"He bought it. He's coming out." she stated after a few moments of silence, handing the phone back to Stefan.

"Well, history's repeating itself." said Lucy loudly as she headed towards Rebekah.

"What do you mean history's repeating itself?" scoffed the original, giving her a hard stare.

"You know exactly what I mean. But it isn't necessary that like the last time, this time also, your betrayal will go unnoticed, Rebekah." said Lucy with a huge smirk as the other three inoccupants of the room shared confused glances.

Features paling, but trying to not showing any weakness, Rebekah put her nose high in the air and stormed out of the room, saying, "Believe whatever lies you want to. I don't care."

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/N:

Ehmm.. Hi everyone. So this is the first Author Note of this book. I don't know why I didn't added one earlier, just didn't feel like adding. Nevermind.

Sooooo, next chapter is HOMECOMING. And it's a full blast. Can't wait to write and share it with you guys.

But, ya, do tell me what you feel abt Lucy's character till now.

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.6K 43
"When you saw her,his eyes light up and his heart fastens they it should"-klaus "he touched my soul long before i know what his hands feel like"-jodh...
225K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
36.8K 1.2K 18
Being reincarnated into a new universe, learning about the supernatural, dealing with murder, love and betrayal. Nope..... this was not on my 2023 bi...