Given A New Life

By OwakoDojo

The story follows as Asta and his stepbrother Liebe face the end of the world as the sole survivors siding th... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Hello Again
Chapter 4

Authors Note: Delays

688 12 4
By OwakoDojo

Ok so you're probably upset that this isn't a new chapter but since the start of school in my country is right around the corner, I might not be able to update as freely and as efficiently as I usually do.

This doesn't mean I'm going to discontinue or make this fanfic go on break. I will still upload, only that it takes longer than usual, probably mostly around 2 weeks one chapter? Or maybe even 3?

Anyways I predict Ill be able to post one chapter every 2-3 weeks and maybe even on holidays or in my free time, editing while rewatching black clover episodes is not as easy as I expect it to be 😅

As well as having to decide for what to write next chapter and I had to be born a god damn lazy perfectionist in this world. But maybe somewhere while I focus on my studies I can suddenly write a whole godly chapter of 6000 words under 1 hour at 2:45 am?

Who knows? Wish I could.

Hope you all understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 198 14
Sequel/pt2 of Walking On The Wrong Path. If you haven't read that book please go and read it now. A few months later, it was supposed to be a peacefu...
1K 80 8
Guessing where you are? Guessing what do to? Guessing who you really are? What'll happen when everything you've known is ripped from your hands? Var...
51K 803 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
423 28 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...