Delicate Bestfriend of the Fe...

By P_CHOO

As soon as she opened her eyes, the sickly An Xia found out that she had actually entered a dog-blood novel w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125(end)
126(extra)

104

5.7K 112 7
By P_CHOO

Quiet, quiet.

In the white and plain VIP ward, there is a clean fragrance of flowers.

However, even though the floral scent is refreshing, but the only two people in this ward at this time, neither of them can relax.

Just because a box of letters looks ordinary, but not ordinary...

Looking at the box of letters placed in front of her, Tao Zixin realized at this time that her biggest crisis was not the things exposed on the Internet.

But... Many, many years ago, she did a stupid thing because of a momentary soft heart.

When she saw Mo Yusen arrived in her ward with a cardboard box and spilled a box of letters on her hospital bed, she only realized why Mo Yusen was angry at this time.

Because, Mo Yusen, who has a strong self-esteem, feels that he was tricked by her...

However, she did such a thing out of good intentions at that time!

She thinks Anxia is beautiful and smart, and she likes Mo Yusen. The two are really good match.

Because of the family, if she can't be with Mo Yusen, then she thinks Anxia and Mo Yusen are the best together.

Moreover, she had a good relationship with An Xia at the time, and she couldn't bear to watch her lose love.

That's why I did such a 'stupid thing'...

But she also knew that this reason was ridiculous.

Therefore, she cannot explain to Mo Yusen like this.

At this moment, she can only pretend to be dead, pretend to be dead, and then pretend to be dead.

"Yu Sen...what are these?"

Tao Zixin looked at Mo Yusen blankly, and then at the letters spilled on the hospital bed.

He looks very innocent.

"Oh, you ask me what these are? These, shouldn't you be more familiar than me?"

Seeing Tao Zixin's appearance, Mo Yusen sneered. At this moment, he was really disappointed with the first love he had loved for many years.

He could accept Tao Zixin's explanation, but he did not accept it. Tao Zixin continued to play with her...

In his impression, his first love Tao Zixin has always been that simple, kind, and very beautiful girl.

But now... he suddenly felt that the image of that girl in his heart completely collapsed...

This makes him feel really ridiculous...

Especially when he thought, because of her, he had misunderstood the stupid woman of An Xia for so many years... In the end, she lost her life...

Haha, it's really ridiculous.

The more I thought about it, the more sad Mo Yusen felt in his heart.

So he looked at Tao Zixin's eyes more and more coldly.

In Mo Yusen's increasingly cold gaze, Tao Zixin picked up two letters from the bed blankly.

"Huh? Yu Sen, is this the letter you wrote when you were in love with Xia Xia? After so many years, you still have it..."

Tao Zixin continued to pretend, but at this time she was just holding on.

However, she doesn't hold on, nor does it work.

She wants to marry Mo Yusen and lead a wealthy life with her two children.

So no matter what, she had to pretend to be the Tao Zixin he loved in Mo Yusen's heart.

Therefore, she must not be able to admit that these letters were written by her!

However, where did she know, Mo Yusen had already determined in his heart that the person who responded in his name was Tao Zixin.

Therefore, the more Tao Zixin pretends to be innocent and knows nothing, Mo Yusen's heart will be more angry.

"enough!"

Mo Yusen roared, he didn't want to listen to Tao Zixin's lies anymore.

"Tao Zixin, do you think I am a fool? Do you think I am a fool and can be at your mercy?"

He only needs to remember now that he ignored An Xia and misunderstood An Xia over the years because of Tao Zixin.

Even the damage caused to Anxia...

He thought he was really stupid!

"Yu Sen, I really don't know what you are talking about. I lied to you? What did I lie to you? Are these letters not from you and Xia Xia?"

Although Tao Zixin, who was yelled at by Mo Yusen for the first time, was a little flustered.

However, she calmed down and tried to think of ways to deal with it.

"Tao Zixin, I have never written these letters to An Xia, and I have never received letters from An Xia. So, where do you think these letters come from?"

Seeing that Tao Zixin still didn't admit it, or was lying, Mo Yusen was completely disappointed in the girl he once loved.

When he originally came, along the way, he was still thinking about reasons for her.

However, when he looked at the ignorant expression on Tao Zixin's face now, he was really tired.

Things have reached this point, but the girl he likes can still act calmly with him and lie to him.

It can be seen that the simple, kind and beautiful Tao Zixin that he has always thought of is actually a joke.

A big joke.

"Ah?! How come! Haven't you written these letters? Could it be a prank? Ah, no..."

Tao Zixin looked at Mo Yusen in shock, and then seriously thought about this "spiritual" incident.

Seeing Tao Zixin who was muttering and thinking seriously about what these letters were about, Mo Yusen was full of self-deprecation.

Laughing at your blindness, at your stupidity, at what you have always been...self-righteous.

"Ah! I know! Yu Sen, are these letters written by Xia Xia herself????? You know her, she loves fantasies the most. Maybe these letters were all written by her herself. Otherwise, why does the letter she sent to you are also here~"

That's right, the biggest loophole in this pile of letters is that in this pile of letters, not only the letters received by Anxia, ​​but also those sent by Mo Yusen.

And... the letter from An Xia.

Although Tao Zixin, who was the initiator, didn't understand, why An Xia still wrote the original letter.

However, she also knew that this loophole could allow her to "cleanse" herself.

Anyway, now An Xia is dead, why are there these letters? Isn't it just what she says!

As long as she was killed and these letters were not written by her, then Mo Yusen would not do anything to her without evidence.

Then she just had to talk to Mo Yusen slowly, and with her understanding of Mo Yusen, this man would dispel doubts about her sooner or later!

However, Tao Zixin's wishful thinking was beautiful, but she didn't know how much An Xia's'death' had affected Mo Yusen.

And most importantly, these piles of letters that she had manipulated in the past... Actually, there are pits waiting for her everywhere.

"Tao Zixin, you are still lying now..."

Mo Yusen grinned, and a strange and complicated smile appeared on his face.

However, in that smile, there was no smile in his eyes.

"Although you imitated my handwriting very much back then, you have always had a habit of writing, that is... the full stop you write will never be realistic."

If Tao Zixin knows Mo Yusen, then Mo Yusen never knows Tao Zixin best?

Although, his understanding is only some superficial things.

Listening to Mo Yusen's words, Tao Zixin's expression suddenly changed. She didn't expect that Mo Yusen would look so carefully, and she didn't expect that she would eventually be defeated by a small period.

However, what Tao Zixin didn't even expect was...

Mo Yusen went on to say something next.

If it's just a full stop, she can still be stubborn. If she has this habit, others may also have it.

It is not necessarily hers.

However, what she didn't expect was... An Xia, this love brain, actually recorded all the things that year.

"As for what you said, why are these letters sent by An Xia still being put together? That's because An Xia regarded all these as her most...fond memories."

Speaking of the most fond memories, Mo Yusen's voice paused, and he clenched his fist tightly.

"So every time she writes, she writes two letters, one is sent to 'me', and the other is for her own memories..."

With that said, Mo Yusen pulled out another letter from the pile of letters.

"Look at this letter carefully."

Listening to Mo Yusen's words, looking at the extremely indifferent expression on Mo Yusen's face, Tao Zixin suddenly had a bad premonition in her heart!

In hesitation, Tao Zixin took the letter from Mo Yusen.

When she saw the words on the envelope, she was shocked.

[Send it to An Xia and Mo Yusen ten years later. 】

Seeing that line of words, the expression on Tao Zixin's face instantly froze.

Not knowing what was going on, her palms trembled slightly.

When she opened the letter, she felt that her eyes were blackened and she almost fainted.

After she read the letter with a glance, her heart sank to the bottom.

Because, she knew, she was done.

This time, it's true, it's over.

I also understand how wrong her actions and reactions were just now.

If she didn't die just now, but she had admitted it generously, she wouldn't be in this situation now.

But by the way, she just keeps lying...

She resisted the emotion of fainting, threw the letter aside, and held Mo Yusen tightly.

As if grabbing a life-saving grass, he cried and said.

"Yu Sen, listen to me explain! You listen to me explain..."

The woman crying is so pear flower with rain, and her voice is so sad.

Seeing Tao Zixin crying and crying, changing her face so quickly, Mo Yusen suddenly laughed.

Before, how much he loved Tao Zixin, now he hates Tao Zixin how much.

Because of her, let him know how stupid he is.

It is also because of her, that maybe the only woman who loves herself, who loves so purely... is dead...

"Ah......"

Mo Yusen sneered and coldly took his arm out of Tao Zixin's hand little by little.

"Explanation? How do you want to explain? In that letter, An Xia wrote clearly enough. You are the "matchmaker" of An Xia and I. You are the one who sent letters to each other. Do you want to say, Are those An Xia wronging you?"

"Tao Zixin, enough, I don't want to listen to your ridiculous explanations...I don't want to be a fool anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 55.5K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
595K 19.8K 178
Ning Shu had dropped dead. But in a burst of good fortune she became a task-taker in charge of counterattacking for pitiful cannon fodder. Thus, Ning...
756K 20.3K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
186K 4.6K 20
Thanks to the efforts of the future foundation and the survivors of the killing school life, Junko Enoshima's despair has greatly weakened. But one l...