Izuku the Demon Swarm of Wrath

נכתב על ידי RSK12321

This my first fanfic and description sorry if terrible: After Quirks first appeared changing the world were s... עוד

BIO
Chap 1How it all began
Part 2 Wrath of the Demons
Part 3 Rebirth of the demon swarm
Part 4 Starting a new family
Part 5 a new addition to the family
Part 6 daily life with my vampire, unicorn and snake
Sorry
Part 7 Filling the gaps
Part 8 A unlikely alliance
Part 9 Slaughter fest
Part 10 Reunion at USJ
I need some help
Part 11 the end of a Vigilante
Voting so far
Part 12 New teaching assistant/student?
Part 13 Beating up the students
Part 14 The meeting of lovers
Part 15 Training Montage
Announcement
Part 16 The sports festival
Part 17 Revenge
Part 18 Hosu incident
Part 19 Adopting his first son
Part 20 New power
NEW STORY and VOTING
Part 22 training camp
Hiatus
Part 23 Let hell begin
New story
Part 24 Betrayal
Part 25 the final battle
Part 26 Epilogue(Rewrite)

Part 21 I-island

4.2K 61 19
נכתב על ידי RSK12321

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for which book I should start planning for

Recap

So the exam finished with Izuku giving the win with a simple please.

End of Recap

Izuku: "Girls pack your stuff we are going on a trip"

Mina: "Where are we going Izu?"

Izuku: "We are going to I island for a holiday"

Mina: "Isn't it stupidly expensive?"

Momo: "You forget he is to CEO of the biggest medical company in the world"

Neijire: "And he has relations with Davida Shield"

Mina: "In that case"

Mina and the girls quickly went to pack some clothes and necessities while Izuku helped the kids packed theirs and had a tough time convincing Eri to leave Mr Sky and Totoro behind but eventually gave in when the rest of his kids gave him the puppy dog eyes.

Mina: "Izu hurry up or we are going to miss our flight"

Izuku: "It will wait after all I just bought a private jet"

Mina stood that shocked he bought one on a whim just for the trip.

Momo: "Zuzu you did not need to buy one. We could use mine"

Neijire *thought*: "Rich think different"

The group got on the flight.

Neijire: "Izu how do you know Davida shield anyway?"

Izuku: "I worked with her on my nanite project to help restore people fully without any drawbacks as it was similar to my quirk and wanted to address something concerning"

Eri: "Papa look the Island is floating"

Izuku: "Ah thats I-island"

Milim: "Dad can we get something to eat after we land?"

Izuku: "After we meet Melissa and Davida Shield. They are our guides Princess"

Yoichi: "I still don't understand why you do not let me wear the weighted clothes"

Izuku: "If you do from so young you will not be able to grow strong like me"

The plan landed and when they reached the entrance they were faced with a army of men wanting his autograph from the new symbol of peace. This scared his kids, seeing this he send huge amunts of killing intent at them scaring them of.

???: "Izuku over here"

Izuku: "Melissa its good to see you again"

Himiko: "Daddy who is this?"

Izuku: "Ah family meet Melissa Shield daughter of Davida Shield"

Melissa: "Nice to meet you. Come let me bring you to mom"

Izuku and the group followed melissa to see Davida and they enetred to see him with All Might and his daughter

Melissa: "Mom mr Midoriya is here"

All Might: "Why are you here Izuku"

Izuku: "Better question is why you are here"

Mina sensing the tension decided to leave.

Mina: "Melissa can you bring us out to a cafe Milim is a bit hungry"

Davida: "Yes could you bring them out Melissa"

Melissa: "Sure mum"

Izuku: "Use my card"

Melissa along with Izuku kids and wife left the building leaving All Might Davida Izuku and Izumi.

Izuku: "I will ask you only once Miss Shield what is he doing here and near the nanite machine"

Davida: "Izuku we were planning to try and heal him with the machine. The world needs their symbol of peace"

Izuku: "Davida in case you have not known I am the new symbol of peace. Not this abusing pair of family"

Davida: "What are you talking about"

Izuku: "HAHHA All Might never told you"

All Might: "There is nothing to tell"

Izuku: "Did you ever wondered what truly happened to Izuku Yagi"

Izumi: "Izuku shut up"

Izuku: "Or what you will abuse and kill me like you did those years ago"

This left Davida shocked and Izuku told her the story of how he was abused nearly raped and killed. And finally how he revived and became a vigilante and even the abuse they were going to do to his daughter. When he was done Davida stood quiet.

Davida: "    ....Get the hell out of my lab Yagi's"

AM: "You said you could heal me"

Davida: "That was before I learnt of what you did to Izuku now leave before I call the security bots"

AM and Izumi left begrudgingly.

Davida: "Izuku I am sorry"

Izuku: "Its okay auntie Davida"

Davida: "And to think I was going to heal him. And Melissa looked up to him"

Izuku: "Its ok but at least now you know. Now how has the project been going"

Izuku continued talking with Davida and then went to Melissa for Davida to see he grand niece and tell the truth to Melissa.

Melissa: "Izuku your alive"

Izuku: "Hey Mel"

The group continued talking when they finally decided to go to the ball.(could not bother with the rest)

Himiko: "Daddy do I look pretty'

Izuku: "You all look so cute and beautiful"

The group went to the ball to party when suddenly the security system in the building went crazy.

Melissa: "Impossible the security system cannot be hacked the firewall is to tough"

Izuku: "So there are villains in the building?"

Melissa: "Most likely"

Izuku *Grumbled*: "Can't even get a break when I bring my family out for holiday"

Izuku transformed into his combat form.

Izuku: "Mel you are coming to guide me and fix the system. And the rest of you stay here and safe"

Yoichi: "Dad I want to come along"

Izuku: "No Chi I want you to stay here and protect your sisters"

Izuku gave Yoichi knife just in case.

Melissa went with Izuku to the top to fix the security system which was easy considering that any body who they passed got thot slapped into a wall and anti quirk cuffed while they kept on shooting him which corroded within seconds upon touching him. When finally they reached the top for Melissa to reset the system and see her mother getting herded to the roof.

Melissa: "mom"

Davida: "Melissa leave quickly"

??? "Another hostage perfect"

The person said while pointing the gun at Melissa

Izuku: "I would not do that Wolfram"

Wolfram instead just shot Melissa riddling her with bullets.

Izuku: "MELISSA"

While Izuku went to Melissa to heal her Wolfram quickly went up to the roof to escape with Davida who was still resisting while crying for Melissa. And was about to escape when a angry Izuku appeared.

Wolfram: "Gets us out of here quick"

The helicopter started flying away only to get pulled back by the tentacle rescuing Davida and crashing the helicopter. Wolfram went and put on the quirk boosting device that Davida has been making in secret.

Wolfram: "Woah this feels great. Now what are you going to Dead Sea when you are facing a god"

Izuku rushed her with all his might after making sure Davida was safe and began his throwing blows so fast he created afterimages when he finally used One for All for the first time.

Izuku: "Full cowling machine gun blow"

Effectively taking out all the metal and leaving Wolfram defenseless with the device destroyed.

Wolfram: "What now symbol of peace a nice cozy prision"

Izuku: "You are mistaken you will face death for what you did to Melissa"

Wolfram scared began crawling away and using her quirk to try to buy time by throwing giant metal fist which Izuku just deflected with a simple wave of his hand while slowly waking towards her.

Wolfram: "You can't do this. Heroes don't kill"

Izuku: "That's where you are wrong. I am the symbol of justice no peace and for all the life's you have taken and the crimes you have done. You have been judged to face the death penalty"

Izuku swiftly killed her by corroding her body while keeping her brain intact. Effectively keeping the pain for a long while. What felt like a minute for us was a month of constant torture for her before she finally died and he reverted back.

Izuku: "Davida I hope you will never create it again"

Davida: "It was originally meant for All Might but after seeing this and hearing your story. Never again and *Sobbing* thank you for avenging Melissa"

When Melissa rushed into hug her.

Melissa: "MUM!!!"

Davida: "Melissa but how"

Izuku: "It took a while as it hit her heart and brain but I gave her a portion of All Might quirk to save her and help her recover. Roughly 20%"

Davida: "Thank you Izuku. And I approve you being her husband"

Izuku *Stutter*: "w-what are y-you talking about"

Davida: "I know you love her plus she loves you since you first met when you were little and you will have to train her new quirk"

Izuku: "But I already have Momo, Mina and Neijire"

At that moment Izuku received a call.

Momo: "I am fine with Melissa"

Izuku: "How did you know"

Momo: "Call it my first wife sense"

End of call

Izuku: "I guess Melissa are will you be willing to be part of my harem"

Melissa: "Yes Izuku I will love to be part of your harem"

At that moment Momo walked in with the rest of the family at the top. And Izuku seeing this had only one response.

Izuku: "This was planned wasn't it?"

Mina: "Yup while you were talking to Davida"

Le Flashback

Melissa: "How does it feel marrying the same men"

Neijire: "Its nice plus Izuku is so kind and carrying plus when he cooks"

Mina: "oh yeah it was so good"

Momo: "Better than five star restaurants. But why you want to join in"

Melissa *Blushing*: "No no its just he feels so similar even the name to my old friend Izuku Yagi but he died when he was 11"

One though went through Izuku wife head that should he asked they would allow.

Neijire: "But if you want we will not be against it seeing how caring you are"

Mina: "Plus Yoichi and the girls seem to like you"

Momo: "As first wife I agree"

Melissa: "Thanks girls I will think about it. But now lets have more cake"

End of flashback

Izuku: "Haha fine my mind maybe devious but yours are pure manipulative"

Melissa: "Izuku I want a wedding though"

Momo: "Already planning one for all of us after training camp. Anything you want in it?"

Melissa: "Nothin really just that my mom be there"

Momo: "Already planned to and we can go shopping with his card for wedding dress and stuff with the girls"

Izuku: "Do I have any say in this?"

Izuku wife: "No"

Izuku just went into a corner and cried about how all his card will be overdrawn while being comforted by Yoichi while his daughters went with his wife to buy clothes and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1704 word

So Izuku went to I-island and met Davida kicked All Might out, killed wolfram, accepted Melissa into the Harem who has a portion of one for all and had his bank drained. In the next chapter will probably be the training camp. Hate it like it any ideas put it in the comments.

RSK12321 heading out for lunch have a good morning or afternoon or night and I will see you in the next one.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

207K 5.9K 28
FIRST WATTPAD. Izuku Midoriya lives in a society where quirks (powers) exist, 80% of the population has quirks! 20% though... doesn't have a quirk. T...
39.3K 751 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
397 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...
6.2K 112 6
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...